Joanne's Fall Pt. 12 – Family Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,523 Followers

Joanne fingered him faster and faster as she took his cock all the way down her throat.

"FUUUUCCKK!!!" Tom roared and Joanne felt her son start to fill her mouth with his delicious, thick cum.

Like the slut she was, Joanne swallowed down every drop as her son's arsehole clenched around her finger.

"Fuck, that was amazing!" Tom panted out.

Joanne finished sucking his cock until his balls were fully drained and pulled away.

"Right whore," Neil said, "Get out so we can let our guest leave."

Without saying a word, Joanne pulled her finger from her son's arsehole and looked at him still panting for breath.

"Thanks." He moaned out.

What have I become? Joanne thought.

She could hear Neil and Tom talking but Joanne tuned it out, still not believing what she had just done.

Eventually she heard the front door close.

"You can come back in now." Neil shouted.

Humilliated, weak and feeling cum leak out of her, Joanne slowly walked back into the room and saw Neil smiling at her.

"Good job slut, you just made me £100." Neil said with a laugh.

"You... you made them pay?" Joanne said, her heart breaking and feeling sick at the fact that she had officially been a prostitute.

"Oh yeah, your son even left a tip, here you go." Neil said and threw a £10 note to her, which Joanne left and let hit the floor.

"You made me commit incest." Joanne whispered, feeling like she was about to have a break down.

"You couldn't stop it, lest he would've seen what a slut you were," Neil said, "But you could've stopped it."

"Please, leave me alone." Joanne whispered and hung her head in shame.

Before she knew what was happening, Neil gripped her hair and yanked her head up to look at him.

"I'm not leaving you, cunt, you're all mine." Then he threw her head so Joanne landed on the sofa with her arse aimed at Neil.

As she jumped up, she felt his hand back on her head and he threw her back down.

"No! Stop!" Joanne shouted.

Then, without any warning she felt his entire cock slide balls deep into her arsehole.

"Ahhhhh fuck!" Joanne shouted out from her arsehole being stretched.

SPANK!

"Oh yeah, I love it when you try and fight back you pathetic bitch!" Neil laughed as he went straight to fucking her.

Joanne could feel his cock as though it were in her stomach, pumping in and out of her tight arsehole whilst he gripped her hips.

She tried to get up but his strong hands held her roughly down.

SPANK!

"You fucking whore!" Neil moaned, "You had your son cum in your cunt and then you rimmed him and fingered him! And you got paid for it!"

Joanne felt sick to her stomach, the fact that she was actually receiving some pleasure from him ripping into her arse just made her feel more pathetic.

"And your son fucking loved you fingering him and rimming him!" Neil mocked, "He's probably a secret faggot!"

"Leave... him.... Out of this!" Joanne moaned back, trying to hide any pleasure she was receiving.

"I'm not gay you stupid whore," Neil shouted and then slapped Joanne's arse as hard as possible and made her yelp, "You pathetic, disgusting whoooooorrreeeeee!!!" Neil moaned loud as he filled Joanne's bowels with his thick load of cum.

When he pulled out Joanne felt like her arsehole was on fire and could feel his cum leaking out of her hole.

"Right, get the fuck out." Neil ordered.

With a few tears running down her face Joanne quickly got dressed and ran out and to her car.

"Fuck you!!!!" She screamed in her car.

As she drove home, a sickening thought came to Joanne's head.

She knew that she was older and chances of getting pregnant were slim, however, what if? I would have no idea who the father would be, if he would be black, white, my husbands or worse... my son's.

When she pulled up to the house, she had to control herself, her heart was beating a mile a minute at the thought of seeing Tom.

Eventually, she got the strength to get up and go inside.

"Hello?" She heard Freddy shout from the living room.

"It's only me." Joanne muttered back.

"Ah, I thought you might've been Tom." Freddy said.

"He's not back yet?" Joanne asked.

"No, don't think he'll be back until tomorrow." Freddy told her.

"Oh, okay," Joanne said, although she was happy not to have to look him in the eye, "I'm going to bed."

"See you soon." Freddy shouted.

Joanne went for a quick shower and then went to bed, after so much fucking she fell asleep straight away.

However, she woke up in the night covered in sweat, as she panted, she remembered the dream she had just had. She was back on her hands and knees with her son's big cock fucking her and making her cum.

What is wrong with me. Joanne thought and went back to sleep.

The next day Joanne woke up and she could hear Freddy and Tom talking downstairs, when she checked the time, she realised it was already 9am.

Although she was dreading having to look at her son, she went downstairs and saw them both and they had made her breakfast.

"Morning mum." Tom said with a smile.

Joanne looked at him, she couldn't look into his eyes as all she could picture was him lay back and moaning as he filled her mouth with cum.

"M-morning." Joanne stuttered out and sat down.

"Do you think you can take the day off from work?" Freddy asked.

"Why?" Joanne replied.

"We were thinking, it's a good day, we could drive to the beach?" Freddy suggested.

"Oh, I'd like that." Joanne said with a smile, thinking that a day away could clear her head a little.

"Great, we will eat, get ready and go." Freddy said.

After they finished eating Joanne went upstairs to get ready. She knew she couldn't wear a bikini because of her tattoos.

So, she opted for a pair of shorts that just about covered her thigh tattoo and a t-shirt that covered all of her body work.

"Ready?" Tom asked and lightly tapped her shoulder which made Joanne jump from his contact.

"Erm, yeah." Joanne said.

I can't believe he's fucked me... and worse, he actually paid for it, Joanne thought.

The drive to the beach took about an hour and to be fair it was an extremely hot day. They found a comfortable spot on the sand and sat down for a bit.

"Not wearing a bikini?" Freddy asked her.

"I erm, didn't want to get my body out." Joanne said, trying to think of any excuse.

"Aww Hun, you have a beautiful body." He told her and leaned across to kiss her cheek.

Joanne looked up and saw Tom walking over to them from the sea. He was just in swimming shorts and the water was glistening off of his toned body. Joanne found herself staring at him, remembering his body as he leant back, completely naked the night before.

"You two alright?" Tom asked as he reached them.

"Great, how's the water?" Freddy asked and handed him a towel.

"Cold." Tom laughed back.

Joanne looked around her then back up at Tom, he was looking at Joanne but not at her face. He had a confused look and Joanne worried that he was going to recognise her legs or something.

"I'm going to get an ice cream." Joanne quickly shouted and stood up.

"Okay, see you in a sec." Freddy said and Joanne pretty much ran off.

As she walked around a wall and out of sight, Joanne's phone vibrated in her pocket. When she grabbed it, she saw it was Claire calling her.

"Hi Mistress." Joanne said as she answered the phone.

"Slave, where are you? Get to work now." She ordered.

"I can't Mistress I'm sorry, I'm at the beach with my family." Joanne told her and worried she would get some form of punishment.

"Hmmm," Claire said as Joanne panicked, "Fair enough."

"Thank you, Mistress." Joanne said with a sigh of relief.

"However," Claire said, "I expect you to take a photo of you topless and your big udders out in the next 5 minutes and send it to me."

"Oh, erm, yes Mistress." Joanne replied, thinking of all the tasks she could be given that this was an easy one.

"Good slut, I look forward to your photo." Claire replied and hung up the phone.

Joanne looked around and saw a public bathroom in the distance. Knowing that time was of the essence she rushed over and closed the door behind her.

It was a fairly dingy, low-lit bathroom but it would do for her task.

Joanne quickly pulled her t-shirt off over her head and stood in front of the mirror. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to get ground, unleashing her big, heavy tits.

She looked at her collar bone tattoo and the black bunny nipple piercing before grabbing her phone. She took a full photo, with her face in and her left hand grabbing her left tit.

Just as she hit send Joanne nearly jumped out of her skin when one of the cubical doors opened.

"Shit I'm sorry." The woman replied.

Joanne had jumped in shock and as she went to grab her top off the floor, she missed it. Standing back up she used her hands to cover her tits.

She looked up and saw a large black woman stood in front of her, she had long braided hair and bright red painted nails. Joanne knew she was a little thick, but this black woman was quite large.

"Was I interrupting something?" The black woman said with a little laugh at catching Joanne in an awkward position.

"S-sorry." Joanne said and leant down to grab her t-shirt again.

"Wait." The black woman said, surprising Joanne.

She stood up with the shirt in her hand and looked at her.

"That tattoo," The black woman said and huge smile appeared on her face, "I know what that means."

"I... erm... I...." Joanne stuttered out of embarrassment.

"That means," The black woman said, slowly walking closer to her, "That you are a fuck toy for any black person."

"I... I'm with my family." Joanne whispered.

"And they don't know you're a black's slave?" She asked growing closer and closer.

The closer she got, the more frightened Joanne got at her sheer size.

"N-no." Joanne stuttered.

"Well," The black woman said, she reached up and her soft, dark skin on her hand lightly grabbed Joanne's hand that covered her breast, "You will have to be quick."

Joanne allowed this woman to slowly pull her hand down and uncover her tits.

"Wow, nice piercing." She said and her fingers started to lightly play with Joanne's nipple.

The slight touch and pinching of her nipple had Joanne's hairs standing on edge with pleasure.

"Ooooh." Joanne accidentally moaned when this big, black woman pinched her nipple harder and then took a big handful of her tit.

"Oh yeah, you'll do," She said with a smile, "Come with me."

Just from that small encounter Joanne was turned on, she already knew in that moment she was going to do what she was told and it was best to be quick about it. So, she followed this big, black woman into the cubical.

When she closed the door and turned around, she saw that this woman sat on top of the toilet seat with her thick, black legs spread, only pink bikini bottoms covering her.

Joanne then took a moment to look at this woman, although she was big, she had no shame. Her big, heavy tits were just about covered by a bikini and all of her rolls and flesh was on show.

"Get on your knees, don't want you family wondering where you are." The black woman said with a smile.

"Y-yes, miss." Joanne whispered back and lowered herself to the ground.

"You really are a submissive to black's aren't you." The woman then laughed.

Joanne was embarrassed at what she said, but didn't reply. Instead, she reached between this woman's thick legs and pulled her bikini bottoms to one side. Exposing her juicy, hairy pussy.

"Go on then white girl, get your tongue in my black pussy." She whispered.

She stuck out her tongue and buried her head between this big, beautiful woman's legs and pressed her tongue against her clit.

"Mmmmm!" Joanne found herself moaning, amazed at how different this woman tasted to others but instantly loved it.

"Oh yeah, you white girls always love my nectar." She moaned.

Joanne couldn't help it, she was running her wet tongue up and down this woman's lips. Her juices were spreading in her thick fur that just seemed to enhance and prologue the flavour.

"Oh, you do know what you're doing." The black woman moaned as she moved Joanne's hair out of the way so she could watch.

"Mmm!" Joanne moaned as she ran her tongue up and down then deep into her wet hole.

Oh my god, she tastes amazing! Joanne thought as she explored her big pussy.

She had completely forgotten that her husband and son were outside somewhere, instead she was lost in this moment.

Joanne pushed her tongue as deep as possible into her hole, wanting to drink down her nectar as much as possible. When she opened her eyes and looked up at the large black woman, she let out another moan.

"Okay white girl, I know you're in a rush so finger me and lick my clit." She ordered.

"Yes Miss." Joanne replied.

She pushed two fingers knuckle deep into her hairy, drenched pussy. In a matter of seconds, she was pumping her fingers in and out of her and then pressed her tongue against her throbbing clit and flicked it over and over.

"Oh yeah, that's it.... Just like that." The woman moaned.

"Mmmm!" Joanne moaned back as she finger fucked this amazing woman.

She couldn't get over how different she tasted and how strange it was to lick a hairy pussy, but she loved it.

"Oh god.... Keep going... you want to taste my cum, white girl?" She moaned.

"Yes Miss! Cum in my mouth!" Joanne moaned as she finger fucked her faster and faster.

The noise of her fast fingering echoed around the bathroom as Joanne attacked her swollen clit over and over with her tongue.

"Ooooh fuuuckk I'm cumming!!" The black woman roared out.

Joanne was thrusting her fingers as fast and as deep as possible into her pussy as she clenched around her.

"MMMMM!" Joanne moaned when her face was hit with the delicious, intoxicating cum of this beautiful, black woman.

She kept licking and fingering her throughout her orgasm until the black woman pushed her head away.

"Thanks for that, but I need to get back." She said and stood up.

"Thank you." Joanne told her from her knees.

"No problem, slut." The big, black woman said with a smile and left.

After she had gone, although Joanne was painfully horny, she got up and put her bra and top back on. Then she gave her face a wash in the sink, to her disappointment losing the smell and taste of her pussy.

When Joanne eventually left, she went back to her family who were sunbathing in the same spot.

"Did you get an ice cream?" Freddy asked when he saw her.

"Oh, erm yeah, I've finished it." Joanne lied.

She looked and saw Tom was still giving her a little bit of a funny look, however Joanne thought he would never expect that prostitute to be his own mother.

"Sit down, have a relax." Freddy told her.

As Joanne sat down in the sand she looked and saw the black woman from the bathroom walking past, she gave a smile and Joanne put her head down, not wanting to get caught.

The rest of their day at the beach went without a hitch and Joanne got to spend some quality time with her family.

When they got back, they all showered and ordered a take away for tea.

"I think I'm going to be heading back tomorrow." Tom suddenly said.

"Oh, why?" Joanne asked him, worrying he figured it out and didn't want to stay.

"My mates are planning a weekend away and I want to go." He told her, although he wasn't looking at her.

"Oh, okay." Joanne replied.

When everyone was going to bed, Joanne checked her phone and saw she had a text from Jason.

Jason: Slave, Claire told me you were at the beach today. Make sure you're free tomorrow.

Joanne quickly replied.

Joanne: Yes Master, I will be free.

Jason: Good girl, wear a bikini.

As Joanne read that, she wondered what they had planned for her. However, she had decided not to over think it.

Getting into bed next to Freddy, he gave her a kiss goodnight and then turned off the lights.

What's tomorrow going to bring? Joanne thought to herself before she fell asleep.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,523 Followers