Joanne's Fall Pt. 12 – Family Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, that was great." Keith said as Joanne finished sucking his cock.

"Right then," Neil said, "Who wants to fuck the whore?"

Then all the lads cheered and agreed.

How are they going to fuck me without seeing who I am? Joanne thought.

"Slut, come out here." Neil ordered.

Joanne was grateful to get off her knees and followed Neil outside.

"Right, take your clothes off." He ordered.

Joanne wanted to argue but knew she couldn't, so she got naked yet again in front of Neil.

"Here, put this on." He said and handed her a jet-black hood, "It'll hide your identity."

"Please no," Joanne pleaded, "They will recognise me!"

"I assume none of them have seen you naked before, or would think their friend's mum has all the tattoos you have." Neil argued.

"Don't do this, please." Joanne begged again.

"Put it on or I will let them all see your face you fucking whore." Neil shot back at her.

Fuck! Joanne freaked in her head.

She grabbed the hood and put it over her face. It covered her face entirely and went just below her shoulders. With the hood on she couldn't see a thing.

"Right, follow me." Neil said and grabbed Joanne's wrist.

He led her back into the room.

"On your hands and knees." He ordered.

Joanne's entire body was trembling with fear of being caught, this was by far the riskiest thing she had done.

"Tattoos looking well." Neil laughed as Joanne got onto the ground.

Please god don't let anyone recognise me. Joanne prayed in her head.

"Right then lads, you can take your blindfolds off, but no one takes off her hood." Neil said.

This is it. Joanne thought, realising this could be her getting outed.

"Woah, she's older than I thought she'd be." One of the lads laughed.

"And a bit thicker." One other mocked and Joanne felt more humiliated, her only saving grace was that no one seemed to guess who she was.

"Have a touch, but no fucking her yet." Neil said.

Then Joanne felt the first pair of hands on her arse cheeks and her body jumped a little.

"Look at all her tattoos, she really is a whore." One lad mocked.

"We can fuck her arse?" One said, clearly reading the tattoo on her arse cheeks.

"Not tonight, you all just get her cunt. Her arse is for me when you're all done." Neil said and Joanne knew her arsehole was going to get another fucking.

She felt another pair of hands touching her naked body. Her hands were standing on edge, being so close to being caught seemed to have an effect on her body.

Each touch was making her spine shiver with a sick excitement.

Then another pair of hands reached around and grabbed her hanging tits.

"Fuck, for an old woman she has great tits, proper big ones." One laughed as he mauled at her tits.

He was grabbing and squeezing her tits as another grabbed her arse and another pair of hands rubbed around her back.

"Mmmmm." Joanne moaned and bit her lip not to let her voice out.

As much as she dreaded what was to come, her body was reacting intensely to being touched so much. The fact that it was her sons' friends just made this sick game more exciting.

Then, two fingers pushed deep into her pussy.

"The slut is fucking soaked." One voice called out and Joanne recognised it as Ryan, another of Tom's friends.

She couldn't stop the pleasure as Ryan's fingers pumped in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

"Look at that little arsehole." Another voice said.

As her pussy was getting finger fucked faster, a single finger then pushed deep into her arsehole.

"HHhhhhggmm!!" Joanne moaned at the double pleasure.

A pair of hands were playing with her tits, squeezing and twisting her nipples as both holes were getting fingered and Joanne started to find it hard to hide her pleasure.

A third finger pushed into her soaking wet pussy and fucked her faster.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Joanne moaned as all these lads groped and played with her.

"Who do you think it is?" One lad asked.

"No idea," Another said and Joanne was grateful, "I don't know any older woman that's this big a slut."

Hearing them talk about her like this just enhanced Joanne's pleasure.

Having her pussy and her arsehole fingered at the same time and the degrading conversations sent Joanne over the edge and she couldn't hold it in any longer. She curled her hands into a fist and tensed her entire body.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" She bit her lip and moaned loudly.

"The fucking slut is cumming!" Ryan laughed out as he kept fingering her faster and faster.

Joanne's pussy clenched and gushed around the fingers inside of her, she could feel her arsehole tensing around the single figure as she came with pure shame.

As her pussy got wetter from cumming, Ryan's fingering got harder and faster.

She then felt her pussy stretch open and she felt entirely full inside.

"I got my whole fist in her!" Ryan then laughed out.

OOOOH FUUUCCKK!!! Joanne moaned in her head from the pleasure of being fisted in front of all these lads.

His fist kept fucking her drenched cunt over and over. Joanne couldn't believe how full she felt from his fist as the rest of her body was mauled by these lads.

"Right then boys," Neil's voice then called out, "Time for the whore to get her first cock."

All the lads' cheered and howled and Joanne felt the fist leave her drenched, stretched cunt.

"Just in time." Neil then said.

Joanne was panting and having to stop herself from moaning as pleasure still coursed through her body.

"Seems I missed a lot." Another man said and Joanne's pleasure turned to complete shock.

No, please no. Joanne thought.

"Oh yeah, I think you should get to go first." Ryan then said.

"Sounds good to me." She heard the man say again and Joanne almost passed out in horror as she knew without a doubt that the voice was Tom's.

Joanne stayed perfectly still, she considered making a run for it but with the hood on she had no idea where the lads were standing and she knew if she took it off, she would instantly get recognised.

Her body was trembling with fear and when she felt a pair of hands grip onto her hips Joanne's body jumped.

"Fucking hell, you lot already got her started pretty well." She heard Tom say with a laugh.

No, Tom, don't do this! Joanne pleaded in her head.

She then felt what seemed to be a very thick cock head rubbing up and down her absolutely drenched pussy lips.

"I'm going to enjoy this." She heard Tom say from behind her.

I can't believe this is happening, my son is about to fuck me without even knowing it. Joanne thought.

"Oooooh yeeeaahh." Tom moaned a heavy moan and Joanne felt her pussy filling up with a surprisingly thick and long cock.

"Mmmmmmm!" Joanne bit her lip and moaned as quiet as possible, not able to stop herself from getting pleasure from a cock inside of her, even if it was her sons.

Her sons cock kept going deeper and deeper around her wet pussy that clenched around his shaft.

When she felt his balls press against her, Joanne knew she had her sons cock balls deep in her pussy.

"Fucking hell, for a whore she is tight!" Tom laughed out, unknowingly talking about his own mum.

"Hhhmm!" Joanne moaned into the hood, hating that she her cunt was actually receiving pleasure from this.

Tom then started to slowly thrust in and out of his mums soaking wet pussy, his cock was being tightly clenched around and Joanne hated that she was actually receiving pleasure from this.

"How's her cunt?" One of the lads asked.

"So fucking good, better than anyone else I've fucked." Tom said as he kept slowly fucking his mum.

For the first time, Joanne was grateful for her tattoos, knowing that Tom would never think it could be her because of them.

Then she felt him reach around and grab onto her hanging tits.

"Fucking hell her tits are amazing." Tom said as he kept slowly fucking her.

I can't believe my son is playing with my tits as he fucked me! Joanne thought, Why does it have to feel good!

"Nearly as good as your mums' tits!" One of the lads laughed out and Joanne felt like her heart stopped.

"Shut up about my mum!" Tom then said.

"Not my fault your mum's hot!" Another one joked back.

Joanne couldn't believe what she was hearing, Does his friends find me hot? She thought.

"Shut the fuck up!" Tom shouted back, coming to his mum's defence.

"HHHMM!!" Joanne squealed when Tom grabbed her nipples and twisted them.

"She fucking loves it!" Tom said.

"She's already cum once." One lad said.

"Let's see if I can make it twice." Tom said and then Joanne felt his hands leave her tits and grab onto her waist.

Oh fuck! Joanne thought as he gripped onto her.

Then he started to fuck her properly, no more of the soft thrusting, Joanne's son was well and truly fucking her soaked cunt.

"Mmm... mmm... MMMM!" Joanne found it hard to keep her moans in as Tom fucked her over and over.

"Does she not speak?" Tom moaned as he fucked her.

"She doesn't want us to know who she is," Someone said, "I guess we know her."

"I don't know anyone like this!" Tom laughed and then spanked Joanne's arse hard.

"HHMMM!" She moaned from the spank and the fucking.

The lads were cheering as Joanne moaned and grunted from her sons hard fucking, every thrust she felt his balls hit her clit as he went deep inside.

I can't believe.... I'm being fucked by my son! Joanne thought as she held in the moans, but it feels so fucking good!!

"Oh fuck! She's clenching around my cock!" Tom moaned as he kept fucking her.

"Think she's going to cum again?" Someone said.

"Oh, she will!" Tom joked back and kept fucking her harder and harder, "Anyone fucked her arse yet?" He then asked.

"Neil said we aren't allowed, that's just for him." Another lad said

"Dam, would love to get a go in this fat arse." Tom said and hurt his mother's feelings as he kept fucking her.

"Sorry mate," Joanne heard Neil then say from the side, "You're just going to have to cum in her cunt."

Oh fuck! Joanne thought as she realised where this was heading, My son is going to cum in my unprotected pussy!!

"MMMMM!" For some sick reason this just turned Joanne even more.

Tom kept fucking her harder and harder, Joanne just did her best to stay still and take the amazing fucking from her son's big cock but her orgasm started to rise inside of her.

"Oh yeah, I'm about go cum in the slut!" Tom warned and that was the last thing to push Joanne over the edge.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" Joanne bit her lip hard and screamed as her orgasm shocked throughout her body.

I'M CUMMING AROUND MY SONS COCK!!! She screamed in her head.

"Yes! Keep fucking clenching around my cock, slut!" Tom moaned and slapped her arse again.

"MMM!" Joanne kept moaning as he fucked her through her amazing, incestual orgasm.

"FUUUCK YESS!!!" Tom grunted and Joanne felt his cum start to fill up her unprotected pussy.

The feeling of her sons cum hitting inside of her pussy just kept her own orgasm going even longer.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Tom panted as he kept unknowingly milking his cock into his mum's pussy.

When he pulled out Joanne let out a long sigh and felt his cum start to leak out of her.

"Quick, someone else fuck the whore!" Neil laughed out.

In a matter of seconds another hard cock was pushed balls deep into her cum filled pussy and they wasted no time fucking her.

Once again Joanne had to bite her lip to stop from moaning as he fucked her harder and harder. It was as though her orgasm had scrambled her brain and Joanne was just receiving pure pleasure form the fucking.

"What have you been up to since you got back Tom?" Joanne heard Ryan ask as she kept getting fucked.

"Just seeing the family." Tom replied, as though someone wasn't getting fucked in the middle of the room.

"What did you tell your parents you were doing tonight?" Ryan said with a laugh.

"Just said I was seeing mates," Tom replied, "Wasn't about to tell my mum and dad that I'm fucking a prostitute with you all." Tom laughed out and Joanne felt even more shame.

"Fuuck!" The one fucking Joanne grunted and she got another load of cum filling her pussy.

As quick as that cock left her pussy, another entered her.

"Mmmmm." Joanne moaned, feeling drunk on cum and almost letting her moaning slip.

"How is your mum doing?" She heard Ryan say with a laugh.

"Will you shut up about my mum." Tom argued back, clearly annoyed by his jokes.

"Come on, we know your mum wants me." Ryan joked back at him.

Is this really what they think? Joanne thought to herself as she felt the cock sliding in and out of her cum filled pussy.

"Please, my mums too good for the likes of you." Tom said back to him.

"The things I would do to your mum." Ryan then laughed out.

"Well, I unwillingly had to listen to my mum and dad having sex the other night so I don't think she would be interested in you." Tom said and Joanne's eyes shot open at realising he heard them.

"I would fucking love that, bet you were hard listening to your hot mum getting fucked." Ryan joked.

"You're disgusting, that's my mum!" Tom argued back to him.

If only he knew he just fucked his mum. Joanne thought as she felt another load of cum fill her pussy.

"Well boys, are you all done?" Neil asked.

Joanne just remained on her hands and knees, her legs were twitching from all the pleasure she had received and she could feel the mass amount of cum leaking out of her well fucked cunt.

The lads started to murmur that they were done and Joanne was grateful that this was nearly over.

"I could go again." She suddenly heard Tom say and Joanne's heart sank.

"You want to fuck her again?" Neil asked.

No, please Tom, just go home! Joanne prayed to herself.

"I think I want to try her mouth out." Tom then said and Joanne panicked yet again.

"Fair enough," Neil said, "But you have to put a blindfold on to keep her identity secret."

"I can do that." Tom said.

She then heard all the rest of the lads say goodbye and go home, leaving just Tom.

"Okay slut, he's blindfolded, you can take your hood off." Neil said.

With her hands shaking, Joanne slowly pulled off her hood and her eyes had to adjust to the light. When she turned her head, she saw her son sitting on the sofa, completely naked with his arms out wide, waiting for her.

"Go on then slut, suck his cock." Neil said with a laugh.

Joanne looked at him and Neil had a sick smile on his face.

She shook her head at him and pleaded with her eyes.

"Now." He ordered firmly and mouthed that he would take off Tom's blindfold.

With shame filling her completely, Joanne crawled until she was in between her son's legs. She looked at his naked body, he was a lot more toned than she would've thought and was amazed at the size of his cock.

It was at least 6 inches and pretty thick, He doesn't get that from his dad, she thought.

His cock still glistened with what Joanne assumed was a mix of hers and his cum. Then she raised one hand and held onto it.

"Oh yeah, I wish I could see you." Tom said.

"She won't talk." Neil then said.

"Fair enough, I guess the blowjob will have to do." Tom then replied.

Tom's abs glistened with some sweat and Joanne found herself thinking her son was actually an attractive young man. As she held his cock, she felt it pulsing a little in her hands.

I'm about to suck my son's cock. Joanne thought, utterly humiliated with herself.

Against her wishes, Joanne opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around her sons thick, hard, juicy cock.

"Oooh yeah." Tom moaned when he felt the warmth of the mouth around his dick.

"Mmmmm." Joanne moaned, unable to stop herself from enjoying the thick cock in her mouth.

I have my sons dick in my mouth, Joanne thought to herself as she tasted her own pussy and his cum on her tongue.

"Fucking hell, that feels amazing." Tom moaned as Joanne slowly took just past the head into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it.

An hour ago, Joanne had never heard her son swear before, but now she didn't know if she could look at him the same again.

She slowly and lovingly bobbed up and down her son's hard cock, not in her usual slutty way. She massaged every inch of his shaft with her soft, wet tongue and felt his cock twitch in her mouth.

"That's so good." He moaned again.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned back, she attempted to forget it was her son she was sucking off and pretend it was just another man.

She pulled her mouth away, held Toms cock up and pressed her tongue against his shaved balls.

"Fuuuuckk!" Tom moaned as he unknowingly had his mum sucking and licking his balls.

"Mmm!" Joanne moaned again as she took the egg-shaped ball into her mouth and gently licked them.

With her right hand she wanked his spit covered cock and kept licking and sucking on his balls.

"Have you ever had a woman lick your arse before?" Neil suddenly piped up.

"What?" Tom said back, "No, never."

Please just stop! Joanne thought to herself, knowing that Neil is loving adding to her humiliation.

"This slut loves rimming men, you need to try it!" Neil said pushing Tom further.

"I don't know, isn't that a little gay?" Tom said back, clearly hesitant to it.

"Having a woman pleasing you is as far from gay as it goes, trust me." Neil said sounding very convincing.

"Hmmm, fuck it. Go on then." Tom said and Joanne knew she was about to cross yet another incest line with her son.

"Good man, spread your legs and lift them up so she can get to your arsehole." Neil said.

"Okay." Tom replied, still clearly not fully sold on it.

Then Joanne watched as her only son lifted his legs into the air, exposing his shaved, tight arsehole.

"Go on whore, eat his arsehole." Neil ordered.

I can't believe this is happening. Joanne thought to herself.

She wanted to run, to do anything, but she was too weak and to broken to fight.

Instead, Joanne extended her tongue, leaned in and pressed it against her son's arsehole.

"Fuuuuck!" Tom moaned as his mum flicked her tongue against his untouched arsehole.

Her face was blocked with his spit covered balls but Joanne kept running her wet tongue over and over around his arsehole.

"Jesus! You were right!" Tom moaned, clearly enjoying being rimmed.

"Oh yeah, told you she loves eating men's arsehole." Neil said.

I fucking don't! Joanne thought to herself as she flicked her tongue up and down her son's arsehole.

"Fuck, that's good!" Tom moaned again.

Joanne could feel her son twitching from her tongue, every time she flicked his hole, he let out a loud moan.

"Fuck his arse with your tongue whore!" Neil suddenly ordered.

I hate you! Joanne silently thought to herself.

She stuck her tongue out and pushed it deep inside of her son's arsehole.

"Fuuuuckk yeah!" Tom moaned loudly as Joanne pushed her tongue in and out of his arse.

She fucked his tight little hole with her tongue over and over, delving deep into him and making him quiver with pleasure.

"Finger him." Neil then said.

"What?!" Tom moaned in shock.

"Trust me." Neil told him.

"Fuck it, okay." Tom replied.

Joanne wanted to cry, but she moved back and pushed her middle finger knuckle deep inside of Tom.

"Ooooh god!" Tom moaned.

"Now get back to sucking his cock." Neil ordered.

Joanne instantly took her son's cock back into her mouth, she hoped to just make him cum and make this end.

As she greedily bobbed up and down Tom's cock, she pushed her finger in and out of his arse. Fingering her own son as she deep throated his cock.

"Oh fuck... oh yeah, that's good!" Tom moaned.