Joanne's Fall Pt. 13 - Beach Day

Story Info
Joanne spend a day at the beach with her owners.
12.5k words
4.56
23.3k
29

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,401 Followers

Joanne sat at in her bedroom as she listened to Freddy and Tom chatting downstairs. She was still processing the fact that she had been fucked by her son and then sucked his dick, even worse that she rimmed him and fingered him. What annoyed Joanne more was that she couldn't even deny that her son made her cum with his surprisingly big cock!

She looked at her phone and knew she had to meet up with Jason soon, he also wanted her in a bikini. She knew she couldn't get away with wearing a bikini at home otherwise Freddy and Tom would see her tattoos.

So trying to think of a solution, she texted her Master.

Joanne: Master, my husband and son are in, do you mind if I come meet you somewhere else so they don't catch me?

As soon as she hit send Joanne thought about how this became normal to her now. Not too long ago she had admitted to herself that she was just a slave for her Master and Mistress, but since spending time with her family and how brutal Neil has been to her, Joanne has started to question. The longer she spends away from her owners and the more time she spends with her family, the more she yearns for a normal life.

However, she knew that wasn't going to happen that day.

Master Jason: Good idea slave, meet me at your office carpark in your bikini.

Joanne hated the idea of being seen by her employees like that, but she knew better than to argue. She just prayed that no one would catch her.

She put on a red bikini, one that Claire bought for her so she knew it would be acceptable. It was a thong bikini and the top lifted her tits up beautifully. Her nipple piecing was showing through the bikini top and Joanne spent a minute looking at how much weight she seemed to have lost since being on a strict diet and fitness regime.

Joanne still wasn't quite happy with the size of her thick thighs and her slight belly, but it was definitely an improvement.

She put on normal clothes on top of the bikini and headed downstairs.

"I'm heading to work." She said, rushing past Freddy and Tom hoping to not have a conversation.

"What time are you coming back?" Freddy quickly asked her and she stopped in her tracks.

"Erm, I'm not sure." Joanne said back, not knowing what her Master had planned.

Suddenly, Tom appeared in the hallway and Joanne hated that she automatically looked down at his crotch. Why do I have to know how big a cock my son has?! Joanne criticised herself.

"We're thinking of going out for dinner." Tom said with a smile.

"Oh right," Joanne stuttered and forced herself to look away from her son, "I'll give you a call when I'm coming back."

"Okay, love you." Freddy said and kissed Joanne on her cheek.

She left the house and got into her car as a wave of guilt crashed throughout her body.

What am I going to do? We could actually be a happy family, but I'm a slave, aren't I? She thought as she rocked her head back and forth.

Joanne then drove to work and parked as far as possible in the car park, although she could still see the windows into her office.

Without getting out of her car, Joanne stripped off and left on just the red bikini. Just as she finished, she saw a car pulling up next to her, sitting inside was Claire and Jason smiling at her.

She saw Jason mouth the words "Get in".

As fast as she could, Joanne rushed to his car in just her bikini, not even looking at the office in fear of someone seeing her and she quickly sat down in the back.

"Wait there whore." Claire said and moved to the back of the car and sat next to Joanne.

"H-hi, Mistress." Joanne stuttered.

"Hey slut, how was your beach day yesterday?" Claire asked and Jason started to drive.

"It was, nice. A big, black woman spotted my tattoo and made me lick her pussy in a public toilets, but she tasted amazing." Joanne admitted, reverting back to her submissive ways.

"Interesting," Claire said, "You're going to need to be in the office every day next week." She told her.

"Okay, how come?" Joanne asked, not having spent that much time in the office in a long time.

"Michelle is going to Jason's mates house to be a 24/7 whore for a few of the lads." Claire told her.

"Oh, right." Joanne replied, still feeling bad for how things have turned out with Michelle.

"For a lesbian, she sure does moan like a whore when she's taking black cock." Claire laughed.

"She squealed a lot when I first fucked that black arsehole." Jason then joked back to them.

Poor Michelle, Joanne thought, I know exactly what she's going through.

"I like your outfit," Claire said with a smile, "But why don't we let those big udders out?"

"N-now?" Joanne stuttered back to her. Worried that not only was it easy for anyone to see in the car, but they really hadn't gone far from her neighbourhood and she panicked someone she might now could see her.

"Do you really want me to repeat myself?" Claire asked her in a threatening tone.

"N-no, sorry Mistress." Joanne replied.

Although she definitely didn't want to, Joanne pulled her bikini over her head and unleashed her big, heavy tits.

Straight away Claire's hands were grabbing them both and playing with her nipple piercing. As much as she didn't want to like it, Joanne felt herself getting wetter from the touching.

"Ooow!" Joanne yelped out when Claire twisted both of her nipples hard and made them stand out hard.

"Be quiet slut!" Claire shouted and slapped her left tit hard.

Although Joanne hated being talked to like this, it was a lot better than with Neil.

They kept driving and Joanne cringed every time she saw someone on the street looking in and catching her with her tits on show.

When they pulled up to a red light there was a group of men who turned and gawked at her. Joanne's face burnt bright red when they started laughing and she felt utterly humiliated.

"Where are we going?" Joanne asked, not recognising the route they were taking.

"That doesn't matter, for now, come here and lick my cunt." Claire ordered.

Joanne turned her head and saw Claire had sat back, spread her legs and pulled her bikini to one side and her smooth pussy was on show.

Joanne desperately hated the idea of anyone looking into the car and seeing her going down on another woman, but the stern look on Claire's face made her not argue.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne whispered.

She undid her seatbelt and leant down, pressing her tongue against Claire's already wet pussy and flicking it against her clit.

"Good whore," Claire moaned straight away, "We were looking at your first chat with Jason on that chatroom, all those months ago." Claire moaned out.

Hearing this, Joanne stopped licking in confusion but Claire tapped her head and she continued.

"Do you remember those days? When you were almost a loyal wife, barely had sex and definitely hadn't been with a woman," Claire asked, almost mockingly, "Now look at you, who knows how many cocks you've taken and you're definitely a cunt licking slut."

Each word cut through Joanne like a knife, humiliation burnt inside of her as she continued to please her Mistress who had turned her life upside down.

"Show her the photo." Jason suddenly said from the front of the car.

"Oh yes, look at this whore." Claire said with a laugh in her voice.

Joanne looked up and saw Claire holding her phone towards her, on it was the photo that she had accidentally sent to Jason when she was sexting with him online, not knowing who he was.

She saw her face, her naked body and the messages that were before it, how she talked about being treated like a slut. The more she looked, the more her heart broke over everything she had gone through since then.

"Look," Claire said and zoomed in on her face, "It's such a shit photo," She laughed, "You probably could've gotten away with it and just denied it to Freddy."

Joanne wanted to cry hearing this and looking at the photo, she knew it was her, but she might've been able to lie her way out of it, if it ended there.

Could I have done that? She thought and felt more upset than ever, Maybe I just panicked when it happened. If I kept a level head maybe none of this would've happened.

"Anyway, no point worrying about that, you dumb slut." Claire laughed, threw her phone down and pushed Joanne's face back into her pussy.

Joanne flicked her tongue over and over at Claire's clit, loving the taste she had grown accustomed to, all the time thinking through how she could've just ended all of this at the start.

"Fuuuck stop!" Claire moaned and shoved Joanne's face away.

"S-something wrong?" Joanne asked, worried she was going to be punished for something.

"No, you're just not making me cum yet." Claire said and put her legs back down.

Joanne's mouth felt wet with Claire's juices and her spit but when she went to wipe it Claire slapped her hand away.

"No, you leave that there." Claire barked.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne whispered.

She thought to herself how she could be having another day with her family, but instead she was being a cheating slut, also she couldn't argue how wet she was.

"Here we are." Jason said and pulled up.

Joanne realised they had driven her to a beach, a beach she had never been to before. Looking out of the window it looked to be fairly busy, which wasn't surprising because it was a very hot day and there wasn't a cloud in sight.

"Come on then, whore." Jason ordered and got out of the car.

Joanne opened the door and stepped out, but when she did so Claire shouted at her.

"What the fuck is that?" She shouted.

Joanne turned around and saw her pointing at her arse cheeks, then Joanne realised she spotted the tattoo Neil forced upon her.

"Who the fuck tattooed you that?" Claire barked.

With everything going through Joanne's head, she just broke down and knew she couldn't hide any of the truth.

"This man... he.. he saw my tattoo and fucked me, then he came to my house and forced himself on me... then... then he let all of his friends fuck my arse and then tied me down and tattooed this on me! I didn't want it! He's horrible!" Joanne shouted and burst into tears.

"What?" Jason said, a mix of anger and worry in his voice as he rushed around the car and looked at Joanne's new tattoo.

"He... he's vile!" Joanne shouted again, clearly distraught, "He hurts me, he forces everything on me! He.... He..." Joanne stuttered, not believing what she was about to say.

"He what?" Claire asked with a straight look on her face.

"He made me put a hood over my head and without me knowing, he had my son fuck me." Saying that, Joanne's face flooded with tears.

"What?" Jason said, clearly shocked.

"My son... he got my son to fuck me, he didn't know it was me." Joanne stuttered out through the tears.

"What the fuck," Claire said in clear shock, "This guy, he thinks he owns you?"

"Y-yes Mistress." Joanne sniffled out.

"Jason, a word." Claire said and Joanne watched them walk off and whisper to each other.

She just stood there crying as she waited for them.

A few minutes later, they came back.

"Okay, listen," Jason said to her, "You getting fucked by people is all well and good, but if this guy thinks he can do what he wants to our slave, he is going to be taught a lesson."

"What do you mean?" Joanne said and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Leave it with me, I'll will get him off your back." Jason said and put a hand on Joanne's shoulder.

"T-thank you, Master." Joanne whispered, grateful for his caring.

"But for now, you have another task." He said with a smile on his face.

Joanne looked down and saw the bulge in his shorts, she looked around in shock that he wanted to do this so out in the open.

"H-here?" She stuttered.

"On your knees, now." He ordered firmly.

Joanne didn't want anyone to see her doing this, however she felt like she owed him if he was going to get Neil to leave her alone.

"Yes, Master." Joanne said.

She lowered herself onto her knees on the rough floor, then she reached up and pulled out Jason big, black cock.

As soon as she saw it her pussy fluttered with excitement. She hated what she had become, but she was so fucking horny when she saw his cock.

Opening her mouth, Joanne lent forward and in the car park took his big cock in between her lips. Lightly wrapping them around his shaft, she flicked her tongue along his head and felt him twitch in her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Jason moaned, "Suck that black cock you dirty, married whore."

"Mmm." Joanne instinctively moaned as she loved having such a big cock in her mouth.

She started to bob up and down, spreading her spit all over his head and shaft. As much as she loved having this cock in her mouth, she dreaded the thought of being caught like this so wanted to make him cum as quick as possible.

She reached up to wank the bottom half of his shaft but Jason slapped her hand away.

"Just your mouth, slut." He ordered.

"Mhmm." Joanne replied, not letting his cock fall from her lips.

She kept bobbing up and down as fast as possible, taking him deeper and deeper down her throat until she was making herself gag on his huge, black meat.

Then, Jason grabbed her head and without any warning started to fuck her mouth hard and fast.

"Gllg...gllg...glllglgg!" Joanne gagged over and over as his cock fucked her throat.

Joanne started to feel his big, black balls slapping against her chin as he fucked his entire cock down her throat.

Her spit started to drool down her chin and fly around her face as she did her best to remain still and take the face fucking.

"Take that cock you fucking whore!" Jason moaned as he fucked the life out of Joanne's face, "Yyyyesss!"

Jason grunted and surprisingly pulled his cock back, Joanne looked in shock as he quickly wanked his spit covered cock and then suddenly she felt the first shot of cum land directly on her forehead.

Rope after rope of thick, hot cum fired from his cock and landed all over Joanne's face. She thought that he mustn't have cum in a while because he was absolutely coating her face in cum.

She could feel it start to drip down her face and onto her big tits as he kept wanking his cock. Then, she felt him start to rub his head around her face and squeeze out the last of his cum.

"Oh yeah, now you look like a proper slut." Jason moaned and pulled his shorts back up.

Joanne felt like her face was covered in heavy cum, luckily, he had missed her eyes so she could see.

"Get up slut, let's go find a spot on the beach." Claire said.

They don't seriously want me to walk around in public with cum all over my face? Joanne thought, but the look on her owners' face made it clear that was their intention.

"Y-yes, Mistress." Joanne stuttered, her humiliation taking over as she stood up.

She followed her Master and Mistress out of the carpark, two girls walked by them and she could see the complete look of shock on their face when they realised what was on Joanne's.

I can't believe I'm doing this, Joanne thought as her face burnt red.

She could feel the cum dripping from her face, covering her tits that bounced as she walked. She also acknowledged that everyone they walked past could see all of her tattoo's, the "Anal Whore" tattoo embarrassing her the most.

After a few minutes of walking down the beach in the hot sun, it seemed Jason and Claire had picked a spot and put a few towels down.

"Now, strip." Jason ordered.

"What?" Joanne asked, surely they don't want me to be naked here, we could get arrested! She thought.

"It's a nude beach, stupid." Claire mocked.

As Joanne looked around, she realised that she somehow missed that everyone was naked. The beach wasn't too busy but she was shocked.

I never thought these places actually existed! Joanne thought.

"Now, get naked." Claire ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne replied.

Although awkwardly, Joanne strips out of her bikini and feels even more exposed as she stands naked in public.

Joanne knew that she was completely bare to anyone who looked, everyone could see her tattoos, her piercing and worse, her cum covered face.

What would my family think if they ever saw me like this? Joanne thought as shame filled her entirely.

"Sit down," Jason ordered, "It's time we started getting you a tan."

Joanne watched both Claire and Jason undress in front of her. Standing next to Claire's slim, toned body made her even more self conscious about her thicker body. Also staring at Jason's amazingly muscular black body turned her on.

She sat down onto the towel and Claire sat on one side while Jason sat on the other.

"Spread your legs." Claire ordered.

Unhappily, Joanne opened her legs and let her shaved pussy be on show for anyone to walk past and see.

She was constantly looking around to see who was looking at her, her body was shaking with pure anxiety as she felt the cum drying on her face.

Then, she saw a group of girls walked past, the looked to be in their 20s and all were naked and extremely beautiful.

Joanne couldn't believe there was a place like this were everyone just walked around naked. However, she was brought back to reality when one of the girls stopped as she obviously realised what was on Joanne's face.

"Look at her." Joanne heard one of the girls whisper to the other. After that they all looked over at Joanne and started giggling.

I'm supposed to be a respectable woman, Joanne thought in shame as she hung her head.

Not wanting to see people spotting her, Joanne lay down and closed her eyes as she let the sun hit her body.

After a while of being lay in the sun Joanne actually felt herself start to relax. The breeze going between her legs actually felt refreshing and something about being so exposed made her body constantly tingle with excitement.

Suddenly, Joanne felt a hand grab onto the inside of her thigh.

"Huh?" Joanne said and opened her eyes, realising she was nearly asleep.

"Stay still slut." Claire whispered to her.

She looked down and saw Claire holding a vibrating egg in her head, when Joanne looked up, Claire was just smiling at her.

"Oooohh." Joanne moaned when Claire pushed the egg shape inside of her soaking wet pussy.

Then, the egg turned on and vibrated inside of her.

"Oh god... oh god..." Joanne moaned. She had to bite her lip to not be too loud and risk alerting others.

"How does that feel, slut?" Claire asked her.

Joanne looked down at her young Mistress, smiling back at her.

"Goooood." Joanne moaned as her legs started to shake.

"Good, that's staying in there until we say so." Claire said and lay back down in the sun.

Oh fuck... oh fuck... that feels so good. Joanne moaned in her head. She looked at her two owners sexy, naked bodies as the vibrating inside of her pussy was making her tremble.

She knew it wasn't enough to make her cum, but it was enough to keep her on the edge of pleasure.

"Excuse me?" Jason suddenly shouted out, when Joanne looked at him, she realised he wasn't talking to her.

Instead, it was a tall man that was walking by, his soft cock unleashed and swinging.

"Can I help?" He asked and walked over.

Joanne saw the look in his eye when he realised what was over Joanne's face and she felt even more humiliated.

Suddenly, the vibrating inside of her kicked it up a notch.

"Ooooooh goddddd!" Joanne moaned loudly without being able to stop herself.

She couldn't control her breathing as this stranger watched her twitch and moan in front of him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to see our slave here cum?" Jason asked the man.

He pulled a very confused look on his face, which Joanne wasn't surprised about, she just wished she could fight her moans, but the pleasure was too great.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,401 Followers