Joanne's Fall Pt. 13 - Beach Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done." The blue haired woman said and brought Joanne back to reality.

"Oh, great." Joanne said, glad she got through it without the woman mentioning her soaking wet pussy.

Joanne jumped up and turned to look at her new tattoo, Oh wow, she thought and a huge smile took over her face, I love it!

Although it was big, Joanne was happy.

Covering nearly all of both of her arse cheeks, were very beautifully designed, black and shaded roses. They also went a little down the back of her thigh and Joanne was over the moon with them.

"Do you like?" The woman asked.

"I love it, thank you so much!" Joanne replied, not being able to stop looking at it.

"Perfect, now onto the next bit." The blue haired woman said and moved back to her counter.

"N-next bit?" Joanne asked, not knowing what that meant.

"The piercings?" She replied back, turning to show she is holding a piercing gun in her hands.

"Where... where did they say to pierce me?" Joanne stuttered back.

"Do you not know about this?" The woman asked back with a confused look on her face.

Joanne didn't want to get her owners into trouble and that leading to her being in trouble.

"Of course, sorry I think the long tattoo made me forget." Joanne tried to laugh it off.

"No problem," The blue haired woman said with a smile, "If you just sit down slowly, your tattoo might hurt at first, then put your feet in the rests."

With how it looked, Joanne panicked over where she was expecting the piercing to be. However, she knew there was no point in fighting it.

She sat down, her arse cheeks slightly burning from the big tattoo, she spread her legs and put them into the rests. Followed by the blue haired woman going between her legs.

Oh god, they've actually asked for it haven't then, they're piercing my pussy! Joanne panicked.

Not only was she panicking over the piercing, she felt utterly humiliated over the fact there was no way this blue haired woman was going to miss how soaking wet her pussy was.

Luckily, this woman appeared to be a professional and in a moment, a loud click and a sharp pain, she moved back.

Joanne winced and looked down to see a silver hoop piercing going through her right pussy lip. Oh my god! I can't believe it! I hate it!! Joanne screamed in her head.

"Now just the left one then done." The woman said.

WHAT?! Joanne thought and her eyes nearly jumped out of her head, how could I ever sleep with Freddy again, he would feel them! I can't hide these!!

Although she was close to a panic attack, Joanne closed her eyes and leant back.

"Okay." She whispered.

Then, the second one was done.

Joanne looked down and saw both of her lips with a silver hoop going through each one. Never in her life had she ever wanted or even thought about getting her pussy pierced, but there she was.

"There you go, all done." The blue haired woman said with a smile.

"T-thank you." Joanne stuttered, feeling mortified.

She quickly put her red bikini back on and left the shop, just in time to see Jason and Claire walking up to her.

"Let's have a look." Claire said.

"You pierced me?!" Joanne shot back at her.

"Do you want to think about that tone?" Claire said, threating her in a very calm voice but walking very close to her.

"I just... I... I didn't want to be pierced." Joanne whispered, fear taking over her and her submissiveness coming out.

"Since when did I give a fuck what you wanted?" Claire whispered into her ear, "Now, turn around."

"Y-yes... Mistress." Joanne whispered back and slowly turned around to show her tattoo.

"Very nice." Jason complimented.

"Yeah, I like it," Claire agreed, "Now for the piercings, you got them because you have spoken back to us multiple times today, I think you need to remember who is in charge here, you do what we say no matter what."

Joanne hung her head in fear, worried if they were planning anymore.

"Don't think that because after the week you were with us you had any more power, you are still just a pathetic, worthless, fat old cow that has to do whatever the fuck we want unless you want us to ruin your life. Got it?" Claire whispered in her ear, making Joanne shake.

"Y... yes, Mistress." Joanne stuttered out.

"Good," Claire said returning her voice to the bubbly kind tone, "Let's head back."

Oh god, they still have no care for me, they would happily ruin my life and not give it a second thought, Joanne panicked. I had started to think that maybe they did care about me, that I was supposed to be their loving slave, that that was my life now... maybe I was wrong?

They eventually got back into the car and Jason started to drive back to the office. The sun had started to set and Joanne knew she would need to think of some excuse to give Freddy and Tom for why she was so late.

The car drive was silent, Joanne went from thinking about Jason and Claire hating her, to the pain from sitting on her new tattoo.

"Here we are." Claire said and Jason pulled up next to Joanne's car.

It was nearly dark by then and the car park was empty.

"Oh, and slave," Jason said, turning around to look at her, "We are sorting out this thing with that Neil guy."

"Really? How?" Joanne asked, just grateful that could be one less pain in her life.

"Well, that's where you come in." He said with a grin.

"Me?" Joanne asked, already not liking where this is going.

"Well, do you remember Karl?" Jason asked.

Joanne shook her head, not too sure who he was speaking of.

"You know, the first black man you got fucked by? He owed me money so I sent you home on your lunch and he fucked you?" Jason reminded her.

Joanne's eyes went wide, remembering who he was talking about, he was a huge, muscular black man. Then she nodded her head.

"Well, him and his mates are going to teach that Neil a lesson and make sure he doesn't bother you again," Jason said with a smile, "But his boys don't do anything for free."

"Oh, how much?" Joanne asked, willing to pay whatever it was to get it done.

"Well, that's the thing, you're not going to be paying them with money...." Jason continued and Joanne panicked, "You're going to be working for them."

"What?" Joanne asked, not fully understanding.

"You will be one of their girls, making money for him, for one week." Jason said.

"What does that mean?" Joanne asked him, her heart started to beat out of her chest as she waited for his answer.

"You will be on the streets, making him money, the old fashion way." Jason told her with a little smile.

"You will actually be a whore," Claire said with a huge grin, "Isn't that great?"

Joanne's eyes darted between them both as her breathing started to hyperventilate.

"No.... no... no, no, no, no!! Please don't make me do this! Please I'm begging you!!" Joanne started to shout and shake in fear.

"Calm down!" Jason ordered.

"No! I don't want to! I'm not a prostitute! Please!!!" She begged over and over, "Please, can't you just sort Neil out?!"

"Do I look like some thug, gangster to you?" Jason mocked back to her, "It's the only way."

"You'll probably like it anyway." Claire laughed.

Joanne's breathing was erratic, and her chest was heaving up down, she started to feel like she was going to pass out.

"So," Claire continued, "As discussed, next week you will be in work every day as Michelle is busy, but after that you are Karl's for one week. So, make up an excuse to tell that bitch husband of yours why you are away."

"Away?" Joanne managed to blurt out through the heavy breathing.

"You'll be staying at Karl's place with his boys." Jason told her.

No, this isn't happening! Joanne panicked in her head, I can't stay there! What if they kill me!

"Right, get the fuck out." Jason told her.

Although her hands were shaking and Joanne felt like she was going to be sick, she just about managed to get out of the car. Then her owners drove off without saying bye.

I can't believe it, I'm actually going to be a prostitute for a gang?! Joanne panicked.

She managed to pull herself together enough to get into her car. When she looked in the mirror she saw a few tears running down her face, making tracks in the dried cum that was all over her.

"Fuck!" She shouted and slammed her hand on the steering while.

"Come on, you can do this," Joanne said to herself, "You can do it, just forget about it, forget about it."

She grabbed some wet wipes from her glove box and cleaned her face up, luckily the dried cum in her hair was easy to get off as well and she started to drive home after putting her normal clothes back on top of her bikini.

When she got home, Joanne sat in her car for a minute, staring at her front door.

Come on, she thought to herself and got out.

Walking into the house, all Joanne could feel was shame. Shame over talking to Freddy whilst cheating on him, shame that she had sex multiple times that day, shame that she has another big tattoo and piercings on her pussy and worst of all that she was soon going to officially be a prostitute.

"Where have you been?" Suddenly Freddy called out and ran to the front door to see Joanne.

"S-sorry, I got caught up with work, I didn't realise how late it was." Joanne lied.

Freddy looked at her funnily for a moment, Joanne couldn't tell if he didn't believe her or was just concerned.

"You..." He said, "You look liked you've caught the sun? Your face is a little burnt?" He questioned.

Fuck! Joanne thought.

"Yes well, erm, while I was out this morning I had a little sit down in the sun for a while, I just needed a break." She told him.

"Hmm, okay." Freddy replied, not seeming satisfied with her answer, "Have you eaten?" He asked, "We ended up going for dinner without you."

"Yeah, I'm fine," Joanne said, although she hadn't eaten all day she felt too sick with her actions to eat, "I'm just going to bed."

"Okay, goodnight." Freddy said, not giving her a kiss or anything.

"Hi mum!" Tom shouted from the living room as she walked past.

"Hi, I'm going to bed, I'll speak to you tomorrow." She told him.

"Okay, see you then." He said.

To add to Joanne's anger, when she heard her sons voice all the memories of listening to him speak as he fucked her or as she sucked his dick rushed through her head.

Eventually Joanne put on her pyjamas and got into bed, her arse sore from the tattoo and her pussy sore from the piercings. She closed her eyes and tried her best to relax, but she wondered what was going to happen to her, how long she could live this double life.