Joanne's Fall Pt. 13 - Beach Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell, I never thought you lot actually enjoyed doing this." He said with a little laugh.

Joanne knew he was thinking that she was a prostitute and probably putting it on, but she wasn't going to correct him.

She felt every inch of his cock going in and out of her shit hole, stretching her fucking amazingly.

Look at yourself! Joanne moaned in her head as she watched her reflection, You're a fucking whore! A dirty, slutty, worthless piece of shit!

"Fuuuckk yes!" Joanne moaned as the pleasure just kept building and building.

Instinctively she reached down and pressed her fingers against her throbbing clit, she rubbed it like crazy and she had to fight to stay on her feet.

"Fuck... I'm gonna fucking cum... make me cum... make me fucking cum with your fucking cock in my fat arse!" She moaned louder and louder.

Her swollen clit throbber in her fingers as his cock fired in and out of her arsehole perfectly, then... it hit her.

"FUUUUUCCKK MEEEEEEEE!!!!" Julie screamed as she twitched.

Her entire body twitched uncontrollably as her arsehole clenched like a vice around his cock.

"FUCK MY FUUCKING ARSE!!" She screamed again, unable to hold in the pure pleasure she was receiving.

Joanne was grunting, moaning and breathing heavily as her orgasm rushed through her thick, shaking body.

"Oh fuck I'm about to cum!" The stranger moaned out.

"Cum over my fucking face!" Joanne moaned out loudly.

She pushed herself back against him and felt his thick cock slide out of her gaped arsehole. In a second she was down on her knees, her orgasm still making her body twitch and without even thinking she shoved his cock that was in her arse down her throat.

"Glg...gllgg...gllgg.." Joanne fucked her throat with his cock for a few seconds until she felt his balls tighten.

"Ooooh fuck!" He grunted, Joanne pulled her mouth back and started to furiously wank his dick.

The first strike of cum hit her forehead, mixing with the loads of cum she already had on her.

With her eyes closed the married mother just kept wanking his cock, she felt rope after rope of cum hit her face and land all over her hair.

"Oh my god... oh my god..." He panted out over and over until his cock finally stopped unloading into her.

When he started to go soft, Joanne pulled her hand back and wiped her eyes.

"That was great," He panted, "Thank you for the freebie."

Joanne hated that he actually thought she was a prostitute, but she found it pointless to correct him.

"Do you have a number?" He asked, "In case I want to contact you again."

Joanne looked up at him, feeling sick that he was so willing to cheat on his wife with a prostitute.

"No." She barked back, feeling herself getting angrier at him.

"Alright," He said defensively, "Thanks anyway."

He quickly left the bathroom and Joanne picked herself up and looked in the mirror, her face and hair was covered in cum and her arse started to feel a little sore.

What the fuck is wrong with you? She thought to herself.

She grabbed the lemonades and went back to the beach and saw Jason and Claire back in the spot they were in earlier.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Jason called out as she approached.

"Someone wanted to fuck my arse on the way back, Master." Joanne replied and handed the drinks over.

"That's a lot of cum you have on you." Claire laughed out.

"Another black man made me ride him here after you left." Joanne got out, hating how normal that felt to her.

As Joanne remained stood up with Jason and Claire sat in front of her, she saw her phone start to vibrate in the sand.

"Oh who is it?" Claire quickly said and grabbed the phone, "Freddy, I wonder what he wants," She then handed the phone to Joanne, "Answer it."

Oh god, I have to lie to him... again, Joanne thought as she answered the phone.

"Hey." She said, faking a happy voice.

"Hey hun, where are you?" Freddy asked her.

"Just at work," Joanne said, lying to her husband had now become such a huge thing in her life, "Why, what's up?"

"Oh, I just tried your office and they said you were out today?" Freddy then asked and Joanne's heart froze.

Oh no! Joanne panicked.

As her head started to spin, trying to come up with any lie to tell her husband she heard his voice again.

"Joanne?" He asked.

"I... erm..." Joanne stuttered, her mind going black.

Suddenly Claire snatched the phone and put it on speaker, Joanne's eyes stuck wide open in fear of what she was about to say.

"Hey Freddy," Claire said, her voice soft and innocent, "Sorry that's my fault, I messed up something at work this morning, so Mrs Hendry had to go and sort it out, she's just got back."

"Oh, right." Freddy replied, clearly confused.

"I think Mrs Hendry just didn't want to embarrass me by telling you, she really saved the day." Claire said, her evil smile glaring at Joanne.

"That's very nice of her." Freddy replied.

"Oh, I know," Claire said back, Joanne's face was still frozen and then she felt one of Claire's fingers start to slide up and down her cum covered cheek, slowly but surely, she pushed her cum covered finger into Joanne's mouth who wrapped her lips around it automatically, "She is the best, you're a very lucky man."

Joanne tasted, someone's cum, off of Claire's finger as she spoke to her husband.

"Yes, I am," Freddy replied, "May I speak to my wife again please Claire?"

Claire pushed another finger load of cum into Joanne's mouth.

"Of course, here you go." Claire said in a gleeful voice as she handed the phone back to Joanne, pulling her now clean finger out of her mouth.

"Hi." Joanne replied, feeling mortified over what was going on.

"Hey, is Claire still there?" Freddy asked, to which Claire shook her head and glared at Joanne.

"N-no, why?" Joanne stuttered back, nervously.

"I think you need to have a word with her," Freddy said and Joanne's heart stopped, "Snatching your phone off you, your employees shouldn't be that comfortable."

Joanne stared at Claire who was just grinning back to her.

"I... I... I don't think it was that bad." Joanne quickly got out, wanting to keep her Mistress happy.

When Claire nodded her head and smiled more Joanne felt a little relieved, until Claire started to grab and squeeze her big tits as she spoke to her husband.

"I don't know, I think it's since we had to have them round for dinner that one night," Freddy said, "I knew that was a bad idea."

"Why's thaaaaaaa!" Joanne let out a yelp when Claire twisted both of her nipples hard!

"What's happened?" Freddy asked back.

"Nothing!" Joanne shot to him, "Just hit my finger in my drawer."

Claire and Jason both laughed, what frightened Joanne more was when Jason stood up and moved behind her, his hands exploring her arse cheeks, whilst at the same time Claire's fingers moved down her stomach.

"What a boring night that dinner was with Claire and her fella, what was his name again?" Freddy asked, just as Claire's hand moved down and pushed a finger knuckle deep into Joanne's still soaked pussy.

Joanne had to take a deep breath to stop from moaning down the phone, with Claire's finger inside of her, her other hand playing with her tits and Jason's hands squeezing and grabbing her arse cheeks, she was getting hornier and hornier.

"It was... erm... Jason." Joanne whispered, trying to hold in a moan.

She looked into Claire's eyes and mouthed the words "Please stop", but Claire's response was but forcing a second finger inside of Joanne's drenched cunt.

"That's it, what a bore he was!" Freddy laughed out, much to Joanne's despair.

She then felt Jason's finger from behind start to rub the cum around her face, before sliding it into her mouth, making her taste yet another load of cum as she spoke to her husband.

"Mhmmm." Joanne moaned, trying to not sound too obvious.

"Anyway, the reason for the call," Freddy continued and Jason's finger left Joanne's mouth but continued to spread cum around her face, "Tom is going back to uni soon, so I thought we would do something for him before he goes?"

Claire's fingers were ever so slowly pumping in and out of Joanne's pussy that was clenching around her in pleasure.

"Erm.... Sure," Joanne whispered, having to bite her lip to stop from moaning, "What do you have in mind?"

Jason's cum covered finger moved away from her face, but she was too distracted with Claire's fingers to care.

"I was thinking on Thursday, we go for a meal and a movie?" Freddy asked her.

"Yeah oookkkaayyy!" Joanne grunted out when Jason's fingers easily pushed knuckle deep into her already fucked arsehole.

Oh fuck! Both of my holes are being fingered as I speak to my husband! Joanne moaned in her head.

"What's going on?" Freddy asked and Joanne worried he knew something was wrong.

"Nothing!" She fired back at him, although she was struggling to stop from moaning.

There she stood, on the beach, cum covering her face and hair as she was getting fingered from front and back in her cunt and arsehole as she was on the phone to her husband... and it felt fucking amazing!

"Is something wrong?" Freddy asked her.

Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... Joanne moaned in her head as the fingering got faster and faster.

"No...." Joanne whimpered out, knowing she is failing to hide her moans, "I need to get back to work."

Jason pushed a second finger, knuckle deep into her arsehole and enhanced her pleasure, as Claire pushed a third finger into her cunt. Both of her holes feeling amazingly full.

"Okay, fine then," Freddy grunted back, "I'll see you when you get home."

"Okay, bye." Joanne quickly shot back and hung up the phone, "Ooooh fuck!" She moaned loudly no longer having to hold it in.

"You nasty bitch, getting your holes fingered like that," Claire said and then shoved her tongue into Joanne's mouth, the cum on her face pushing between them both, then she broke the kiss and pulled back, "Dirty, cheating, slag."

"Hooolly fuck!" Joanne moaned louder when a third finger went into her arsehole.

"Lie down whore," Jason ordered, and his fingers left her arsehole, "It's time for me to fist you."

Joanne had only been fisted a couple of times, unfortunately one of Tom's mates being one of them, but her holes were already sore.

"Please Master," She whimpered out, "They need a break."

"Oh you stupid fucking slut," Jason whispered in her ear, "You're going to lie down right now and I'm going to fist your cheating cunt unless you want me to call Freddy back up and tell him what you're really up to?"

No! Joanne panicked.

"Okay, I'm sorry." She whispered.

Claire's fingers left Joanne's pussy and she just smiled evilly at her.

Slowly, Joanne lowered herself onto the sandy floor and spread her legs, both of her owners standing in front of her, looking down at their slave.

Jason got onto his knees in front of her, tracing his big, black fingers up and down her drenched pussy, each time he brushed past her swollen clit her legs shook.

He easily pushed 3 fingers inside of her and Joanne fell back onto her elbows in the sand, her legs spread wide and her eyes closed she tried to forget where she was and just on the pleasure, although the burning heat from the sun coming down on her reminded her how public this was.

His 3 fingers pumped in and out of the married woman and moans kept escaping her mouth.

"Oh god... oooohhh." She moaned over and over.

With her eyes still closed, Joanne clearly felt herself stretch a little more when a fourth finger pushed inside of her.

"Fuck." She moaned, her chest heaving up and down.

In the distance Joanne could hear people talking, making her painfully aware that she was definitely getting caught in this position.

"Beg me to fist you." She suddenly heard Jason order.

She was past arguing, knowing she had already pushed her look that day.

"Please fist me Master." She moaned back as his 4 fingers went in and out of her cunt.

SLAP!

"Ahhh fuck!" Joanne howled out when a palm crashed down on her clit.

"You can beg better than that whore!" Claire barked.

Joanne still didn't want to open her eyes, hanging her head back she moaned again.

"Please fist my desperate cunt with your big, black hand! Fist me on this beach in public as I'm covered in cum like the pathetic, cheating wife I am!" She almost screamed out. "Fuuuuuuuuccckkk!" She roared as her pussy lips stretched even wider and she felt his fist force its way inside of her.

"Yeeeess!" Claire congratulated, "Look at that whore's white cunt filled with a black fist!"

"Oh god... oh fuck... so fucking full!" Joanne panted out, feeling like her pussy was being ripped open.

Finally, her eyes opened and she looked down, past her big tits and saw a dark, black forearm disappear inside of her unnaturally stretched pussy.

Her mouth hung open and her breathing was heavy, she couldn't believe how strange it looked to see such a dark arm go inside of her white pussy.

"Now that's a good shot." Claire said with joy in her voice.

Joanne's mouth still wide open, she turned her head to see Claire aiming her phone, obviously recording, what was going on.

She went to speak but Jason started to move his fist inside of her and all Joanne could get out was whimpered moans. It hurt so fucking good! It was like the air was being taken from her lungs.

"That big, black fist is fully in your cheating cunt isn't it Joanne Hardy?" Claire asked, moving the camera to her pussy and then to Joanne's face.

"Y....y....yeah..." Joanne panted out, her head started to feel light.

Jason started to slowly pull his hand back and forth, Joanne just watched his wrist and forearm go deeper inside of her. Her pussy lips wrapped around his arm as he moved in and out.

Her insides felt like they were about to explode, Joanne didn't know if she was about to cum or pass out but the feeling was surreal.

Then, like a bullet, her voice came back to her.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" She screamed out, "YOUR FIST IS IN MY FUCKING CUUNNNTT!!"

Claire burst out laughing, recording the entire thing.

"You pathetic, fat whore!" Claire mocked.

Jason kept pumping his fist faster and faster in Joanne's cunt as her body tensed up more and more, her moaning was like screams and she was building up to cum hard.

"Excuse me!" Suddenly a man's voice called from behind, but Joanne didn't have the strength to turn her head.

"Can we help you?" Claire asked in an annoyed tone.

"We have had a lot of complaints about this lady and about you," The man said, oh no, he is some authorise figure! Joanne panicked, "All 3 of you have to leave, now."

"Fine." Jason grunted and Joanne winced in pain as he pulled his fist out of her.

"You are all disgusting." The man argued.

"Come on slut." Claire ordered Joanne who was still lay on the floor weak.

She managed to build up enough strength to stand up and saw the man, he looked to be 50 and wore some sort of beach uniform.

This is mortifying, I'm actually getting kicked off a beach for having sex and getting fisted! Joanne thought.

As she followed behind Jason and Claire, Joanne was dying from embarrassment and saw a lot of people watching them.

They finally made it back to the carpark. From all of her time in the sun Joanne felt a little burnt and dehydrated, luckily they both let her drink the lemonade she got earlier.

"Right, put your bikini on," Jason said, "Time for the next place."

"Where are we going, Master?" Joanne asked as she got her bikini from the car.

"You'll find out." Claire said and slapped Joanne's arse.

Joanne got into the car with mixed feelings on everything, the cum on her face and dried completely, her pussy and her arse were very sore and she had cheated a lot on Freddy. Not in the mood for conversation, she sat silently in the back for the drive, not knowing where they were going.

It wasn't until nearly half an hour later they arrived somewhere she didn't recognise.

"Come on, follow us, we need to be quick." Jason shot out.

Like a puppy dog, Joanne followed behind for 10 minutes until they reached their destination. Joanne looked up and realised she was a tattoo shop. Her face went a deathly pale, realising that yet again she was about to get another tattoo on her body.

"Don't be so worried," Claire said and put a hand on Joanne's shoulder, "This is to cover up the tattoo that Neil gave you, we can't have that on show whenever we want you in a bikini, we'll get arrested."

Oh, that's not too bad I guess, why didn't I think of that? Joanne thought, actually thinking it was a good idea, rather than have "ANAL WHORE" tattooed on her for life.

"Okay, that sounds good." Joanne replied.

"Good," Jason told her, "Now, we have a tattoo picked out which we think you will like. So when we get started, you just lie down and let it happen."

"Yes, Master." Joanne replied and then walked in.

She was slightly relieved it wasn't going to see Stretch who she had been fucked by and sucked his cock a few times, however she was embarrassed that a new person would see her like this.

After saying hello and Jason talking to the female with blue hair who was going to be tattooing her, Joanne lay face down on a chair and the woman got behind her.

The familiar sound of a tattoo needle buzzing came and Joanne felt it touch her arse cheek.

It took about 3 minutes for the feeling to come back to her.

"Ooooohhh." Joanne accidentally moaned from the pain and pleasure she received from getting tattooed.

Please calm yourself, she argued in her head, Don't let her see you getting turned on by this!

As the tattoo continued, the pain from the needle sent shivers of pleasure throughout Joanne's body.

"Mmmm." She accidentally moaned loudly when a certain spot hurt more but felt amazing.

She could hear the light chuckling of Jason and Claire from the side, laughing at her for being turned on.

"This is going to take a while, so we will be back later." Claire said and before Joanne could reply they left.

"So, erm," The blue haired tattooist spoke to Joanne for the first time, "This is quiet the tattoo that I'm covering up."

"Oh, erm, yeah, it was just a stupid idea." Joanne lied to her, not wanting to relive the time she was strapped down by Neil and forced to be tattooed.

"Well, this will look great once I'm done with you." The woman replied.

The longer the tattoo went on, the wetter Joanne felt her pussy get. After being so close to orgasm from being fisted on the beach, her horniness was taking over.

Joanne found herself fantasising about this blue haired tattoo artist, wishing she would dominate her, call her a whore and finger her needy cunt. She imagined being span around to have this woman sit on her face, tasting her sweet, delicious pussy as she gets fucked herself.

Memories of Stretch's unbelievably thick cock fucking her harder and harder, reaching so deep it was pretty much in her stomach as her cunt stretched around him.

No! Joanne shouted in her head, Stop that! That's not who you are!

She did her best to distract her thoughts as the tattoo kept her pussy tingling.

It felt like she was in there for hours and Joanne started to wonder what this tattoo actually was. She knew it would have to be big to cover up the old one but she just hoped it was tasteful.

She knew what the two queen of spades tattoos that she had meant but they looked fairly cute. Her other tattoos not so much, with "Yes, Master," above her pussy and "Owned Black Cock Whore" on the inside of her left thigh. Although she knew the second one was her choice after her week with her owners, but that felt like a lifetime ago.