Joanne's Fall Pt. 14 - Blacked Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne just sat there, silently, as she watched her hair get dyed for hours upon hours. By the time it was done and she looked in the mirror he had managed to completely dye her beautiful, long brunette hair a bleach blonde.

She silently got back into Claire's car, surprised she didn't make any snide remarks as she drove.

"Right slut," Claire finally began to speak, "Business as normal tomorrow, me or Jason might pop in every now and again but just work as usual."

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne told her.

When she got home, Joanne went to take a shower, knowing she needed to wash any hair products out of her head.

As she stood naked in the full length mirror, Joanne didn't recognise herself.

Her long, blonde hair, her thick, filled lips, the mass amount of tattoos, her slimmer and more toned frame and finally, when she looked down, the two hoops in her pussy lips.

Am I even Joanne anymore? I don't look like Joanne, I looked like a completely different person.

Although Joanne didn't find herself unattractive like this, she actually thought she looked pretty good, she just hated what she had become.

She showered, went downstairs and waiting for Freddy's shocked reaction. Looking out of the window, Joanne saw a few of her neighbours going about their business.

There were cars going up and down her road, a mailman delivering parcels, a brown car with slightly blacked out windows, then a blue, very expensive looking car behind it. The neighbours must've gotten new cars.

Joanne sat down, trying to remember what her life was like before Jason and Claire, when she lived a normal, yet slightly boring, life.

Then, the door opened and Freddy came home. The look on his face was one of shock, but he didn't say a word. He just huffed and walked off, like the night before.

The rest of the week flew by, although Joanne desperately didn't want it to, knowing what the next week would involve.

Jason came in a few times, the first time complimenting her new look before she gave him a blowjob in her office. Once Claire came and Joanne made her cum with her mouth.

Her employees barely spoke to her, Freddy barely spoke to her. Her nights consisted of sitting silently, apart from each other before Joanne went to bed alone.

When it came to Friday night, Joanne knew she needed an excuse to tell Freddy for why she will be away for a week.

"I have a course for business owners starting on Monday in London, so I will be away next week." She told him, trying to prepare herself for a long conversation and a lot of lying.

"Okay." He bluntly replied, not taking his eyes from the TV.

Is that it? She thought.

Not wanting to push her luck, Joanne went to bed.

Saturday and Sunday, Joanne barely spoke to Freddy, he barely even looked at her. Every time she got naked she would stare at her completely changed body and look, her thick lips that she was actually growing to like, although she looked like a slut.

Then, Monday finally came.

Jason: Slave, come to ours, we will take you to Karl's place.

Joanne: Yes, Master.

Joanne packed a bag, as per her instructions it was only her sluttiest of clothes, each item making her feel sick that she was about to spend the week getting paid to have sex with anyone who wanted it.

"Bye." She said to Freddy before she left but he didn't reply.

Not long later, Joanne was opening the door to Jason and Claire's apartment.

"Come in, slut." Claire said and Joanne walked in.

She quickly saw Michelle, completely naked on her hands and knees, a collar around her neck and Jason holding a leash that was attached to it.

"You're not going dressed like that, are you?" Jason asked.

"W-what's wrong?" Joanne nervously replied.

"You're a whore, you need to dress like one!" Jason barked and then tugged on Michelle's leash, "Back slave, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Master." Michelle replied like a robot, "She needs to be dressed in much sluttier clothes for her new job as a prostitute."

Michelle, what have they done to you.

"Good girl," Claire rewarded Michelle, "Black slave, take off white slaves' clothes."

"Yes, Mistress." Michelle replied and crawled over to Joanne, Jason letting go of her leash, "Please may your slave stand up?" Michelle asked.

"Yes." Jason replied and his face was grinning from ear to ear.

Joanne stood perfectly still as Michelle started to undress her. Michelle never once looked into Joanne's eyes. Then, she was completely naked, the two slaves.

"We got you something for your first night," Claire said, "Black slave, go get it from the bedroom."

"Yes, Mistress." Michelle answered, she got back onto her knees and crawled away, only to come back shortly with very few clothes in her hands.

Without needing any instructions, Michelle put a very tight, black, leather tube top onto Joanne, it barely held her big, heavy tits inside and her piercing was poking through it. Then she got Joanne to step into a short, black skirt that only just went below her bare pussy. Finally, fish net stockings.

After that, Joanne stood still as Michelle put some lipstick on her new, plump mouth.

"Doesn't she look like a proper whore?" Claire asked.

"Yes, Mistress. She looks like a real whore now." Michelle obediently replied.

Joanne turned and saw herself in the mirror, it was bright red lipstick and they were right, she looked like an actual prostitute and her soul felt like it broke in two.

"Right, lets get going." Jason said.

He and Joanne left, leaving Claire and Michelle in the apartment.

When they got into the car and Jason started to drive, Joanne just wanted to grab the steering wheel and crash it, but she couldn't.

"You see how well Michelle has come along?" Jason asked.

"Yes, Master." Joanne automatically replied.

"She was a lot easier to break than you," Jason told her, "Although she doesn't have a husband to hide from I guess, so it was easy to completely control her."

"Yes... Master." Joanne replied, not wanting to think of how Michelle is in this position because of her.

For an hour Jason drove, eventually going into a very rough neighbourhood that Joanne had never ventured into before. The houses were small, some had broken windows but surprisingly nice cars outside of.

Eventually, Jason pulled up outside of probably the only nice house on the street.

That was when Joanne saw him, Karl, the first black man to fuck her all that time ago.

"Okay slave, there you go." Jason told her, "But don't forget, after this week, you're back to being ours."

"Yes... Master." Joanne told him.

She knew that if she wasn't going to get through this week she had to pretend it wasn't her, she had to be someone else, as if Joanne Hardy didn't exist.

As she walked up to Karl who was smiling at her, she had forgotten just how big and handsome he was.

"Look at you," He said with a smile, "you've changed a lot since we last met! For the better."

"T-thank you." Joanne replied awkwardly.

"How long has it been, 6 months?" He asked.

"I think so." Joanne told him.

"Well, lets get you inside to meet everyone." Karl said and held the door open for Joanne, surprisingly gentlemanly for what she was going to be doing for the next week.

Joanne entered the surprisingly well furbished house, although she knew it was probably paid for with illegal money. Until she entered their big living room with 6... no 7, big black men, 8 including Karl, each looking like a thug but all mixed in age.

"Everyone, this is Joanne." Karl said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Jo," She corrected him, committed to being someone else, "My name is Jo."

"Jo?" Karl said with a smile, "Fair enough, Jo, this is everyone."

"H-hi." Joanne awkwardly replied, looking at the ground in embarrassment.

"And this," Karl said, pointing to the man sat in the centre of their large sofa, "Is my dad, Ray."

Ray looked to be in his 50s, although it was hard to tell because his black skin had amazing complexion. He was bald, very muscular and he had a black goatee. He was wearing a tight, black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. Just from looking at him you could tell he wasn't someone to be messed with.

"So," Ray spoke with a deep, almost angelic voice, "you're my new girl for the week?"

Joanne wanted to run, she wanted to cry, but she wasn't Joanne, she was Jo now and had to act like it.

"Y-yes, sir." She replied.

"Well, Jo," Ray said, "I run this place, so my word is gospel. If I'm not here, my young brother Dwayne is your go to guy."

He pointed to the black man to his left, Dwayne looked to be a younger version of Ray. He had more hair though, it was short and black and he had a shaved face, but he was equally large and muscular.

"First and most important rule here," Ray said calmly, "You don't ever lie to me, I will treat you well, but if you fuck me, you will regret it."

With that threat, Joanne felt like she was in over her head and in danger. This wasn't Jason or Claire, or even Neil, these were proper thugs and Joanne knew they would have no problem with harming her.

"Yes, sir." Joanne told him.

"Good, now, onto business," Ray said, "Get onto your knees and crawl to me."

Joanne looked around the room, the mass amount of black men sat around staring at her made her even more uncomfortable and embarrassed, but she was here to do a job and there was no other option.

She slowly sunk onto her knees onto the brown carpet and crawled closer and closer to this Ray who was staring blankly at her.

"Now, before I send any girl out, I need to know what I'm working with, so take out my cock." Ray ordered.

Here, in front of everyone? Joanne thought.

She looked at him and he just nodded, not seeming to care the room was filled with men or his own family.

Okay Jo, you can do this.

Joanne reaching up and started to undo his jeans, when she had finished, she pulled then down and unleashed his thick, black cock! It was like a fucking baguette, Joanne knew she had taken some big cocks in the last few months but this was next level.

"Let's see how good you are with those thick, white lips." Ray instructed her.

"Yes, sir." Joanne replied.

Trying to act confidently, Joanne grabbed onto his shaft, her fingers not nearly touching around it and she leant forward, taking yet another cock that wasn't her husbands into her mouth.

"Good girl, at least you know how to follow instructions," Ray approved, "You could do well here."

"Thank you." Joanne replied before wrapping her lips back around his cock.

She had to stretch her mouth wide open just to fit it in, but fuck did he taste good. His smooth, dark skin felt perfectly against her thick lips and when Joanne flicked her tongue along his head she tasted his delicious precum.

"Now, the deal with little Jason to do your job, was for £2000." Ray told her as she kept massaging his head with her tongue.

£2000! That's a lot of money! Joanne thought.

"Which is why I said a week, you should be able to earn that for me in that time," Ray told her, "As long as you work for it."

Joanne pulled back, let a bit of spit fall from her mouth onto his head and looked up at him.

"I understand, sir." She replied.

"Jason tells us you take it in all three holes?" Ray asked.

"Yes, sir. I do." Joanne told him, although she burnt with shame having all these other men watch.

I should be at home now, with my husband, not in a gang's house with all these men!

"Then you should definitely make that money in a week." Ray said, then his big, black hand rested on Joanne's blonde hair and guided her back to his cock.

Joanne started to take a little more of his cock into her mouth, he was so thick but for some reason that made it feel even better. Her wet tongue was swirling around his head, spreading her spit about as she felt him twitch in between her lips.

"Get undressed, lets see what we're working with." Ray said without moving.

Joanne stood up, looked around at all the men staring at her, she hated that she was there and what she was about to do, but something in her sick, disgusting mind had made her cunt dripping wet.

Joanne managed to pull the tight, leather top over her head and her big tits bounced around. Then she pulled down the skirt until she was completely naked except for the fish net stocking.

"Hmm, impressive." Dwayne said from the side.

Joanne saw him eying her all over and she wondered if she was just going to be pleasing Ray that night or his brother as well.

"Get back to my cock." Ray ordered.

Joanne silently got back to her knees and took his thick, black cock back into her mouth. Lovingly bobbing up and down on it like the whore she now was.

After a few minutes, she felt a pair of hands on her slightly toned arse cheeks. Then, fingers tracing around her soaking wet pussy lips, flicking her piercings.

"Very nice." She heard Karl's voice say from behind.

"Mmmmm!" Joanne moaned around Ray's cock as Karl pushed a finger knuckle deep into her dripping wet cunt.

"I think she will do well, dad." Karl said as his finger slowly pumped in and out of Joanne.

"That she will." Ray agreed.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm." Joanne moaned as she started to bob a little faster as another finger pushed inside of her.

A year ago, this would've never even occurred in her wildest nightmare, but this wasn't her anymore. Jo found some sick pleasure in having all these men watch her be a whore, even behind her husband's back.

She wanted to prove herself to these men, so she started to more enthusiastically suck Ray's cock. She took him a little deeper with every bob, her blonde hair getting stuck in her mouth but she just pulled it away and realised it was covered in her spit.

As she got half of Ray's cock down her throat, the fingering had gotten more and more aggressive and Joanne was gushing from her cunt, letting out loud muffled moans around the big, black cock in her mouth.

"I think she's ready for a cock." Karl said from behind.

"Is that so, Jo?" Ray asked.

Joanne pulled her head back and a trail of spit fell down her chin and onto Ray's cock, she looked up at him, gasping for air and moaning at the same time.

"Yes sir, I'm definitely ready!" She moaned back, realised that she was about to be part of an all black, gangbang.

Oh god, what would Trever think if he knew his wife was about to get blacked by 8 men!

The fingers left her cunt and Joanne went back to choking herself on Ray's cock. When she felt another big, black cock start to push up and down her wet pussy she let out another moan of approval.

"Ooooh fuuucckk!!" She moaned loudly and pulled back from Ray, the pleasure of her cunt being stretched by a big, black cock giving her massive pleasure.

Ray lightly grabbed her head and forced his cock back into her mouth. Joanne did her best to bob up and down his dick as another black dick fucked her from behind but it was hard with how good it fucking felt!

"MMM! MMMM!! MMM FUUCK!" Joanne moaned not being able to hide any pleasure.

The sound of her soaking wet pussy kept fucked echoed around the room as she sloppily sucked on Ray's huge cock, she kept trying to go deeper and deeper, even making herself gag and choke.

It didn't take long for spit to be pouring down Joanne's chin and onto his big, black balls.

"I'm about to fill this pussy full of cum!" Karl moaned from behind.

"Fucking cum in my cunt!" Joanne begged, wanking Ray's cock as fast as possible as spit dripped down her chin.

"Not yet!" Dwayne the called out.

"What?" Karl asked.

"I get to cum in her first." He said, Joanne looked over and saw him grinning at her.

"Dad?" Karl asked, clearly annoyed by the order.

"Do as your uncle says son." Ray told him.

"Fuck sake." Karl grunted and pulled out of Joanne's stretched cunt and she let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Come and ride me." Dwayne said.

Joanne looked down and realised his cock was out and her eyes shot wide open, it was just as big and thick as Ray's and she feared what a cock that size would do to her, but she was too fucking horny to give a shit!

"Yes, sir." She said, letting go of Ray's cock, she stood up and straddled the big, black man.

Reaching down, Joanne grabbed his thick fucking cock that was already wet with precum and lined it up with her dripping wet cunt.

"Oooooh fuck!" Joanne moaned as she managed to get the head into her cunt, her pussy stretching so fucking wide!

"That's it, take it nice and easy." Dwayne whispered to her.

Joanne looked down at Dwayne's beautiful, black face. Having such a huge cock at one of her holes, it made he think of Neil forcing her to ride the big dildo in her arsehole. But this was nothing like that, Neil wanted to hurt her, these didn't.

"Jeeessuuuss christ!" Joanne moaned as she took another inch into her cunt, it felt like she was getting ripped in half but for some reason she fucking loved it!

She pushed herself lower and lower his thick pole, holding onto his muscular shoulders for support. It felt like his cock was going deep into her stomach the lower she got until... she felt her skin touch his and she knew she had taken it.

"HOOLLLLYY FUUUUCCKK!!" Joanne screamed out in pure fucking pleasure, she dug her nails into his shoulders without meaning to as her legs trembled and twitched from being so full of black cock, "YOUU'RREE FUCKING DESTROYING MEE!!"

"Oh yeah, she will do just fine." Ray said from the side.

Joanne couldn't even turn to look at him, she was into much of pleasure mixed with the perfect amount of pain. Her mouth hung wide open as her cunt twitched and clenched around the big, black cock.

"Oooooh ggaaawrrdd." She moaned again as she slightly lifted herself up and sat back down.

It took a few minutes, but Joanne managed to start to slightly ride this cunt destroying cock. Taking a few inches in and out each time, her moaning grew louder and louder.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck...." Joanne moaned.

SPANK!

Dwayne grabbed her thick arse cheek as she bounced on him faster and faster.

"You like that, Jo? You like bouncing on my big, black cock?" Dwayne asked her.

She looked at him, his deep, brown eyes as she moaned louder and louder.

"Yes sir! I love your big fucking cock in my no longer tight cunt! It's fucking perfect!" She admitted, meaning every fucking word.

"Good girl." He whispered to her.

Joanne didn't know what came over her, whether it was the forearm sized cock in her cunt, the fact that she was no longer Joanne but Jo instead, or some other sick reason, but Joanne pushed down and pressed her thick lips against Dwayne's big black lips.

Other than Jason, Joanne had not kissed another man, but this wasn't Joanne, it was Jo and Jo had no problem with it.

She felt him open his mouth and his big, soft tongue pressed against hers.

"Oh fuck... yes.... Fuck me baby... please." Jo moaned as she started to ride him a little faster.

She kept making out with him as she rode his cock, kissing this amazing man as her cunt was getting stretched beyond recovery.

"Well, if you get to cum in her cunt, I get to cum in her arsehole." She heard Karl say but she was in too much exactly so realise what he was saying.

That was, until she felt herself get pushed forward and into Dwayne's body.

"You ever been DP's love?" Dwayne asked her.

Jo thought back to everything that had been done to her, she has had two cocks in her arse, even two cocks in her pussy, and definitely her pussy and arse played with at the same time, but never a cock in each hole at once.

"Nooooo sir." She moaned out as her cunt still clenched around his cock.

"Well get ready, you're about to get your first." He told her.