Joanne's Fall Pt. 14 - Blacked Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo knew it was probably going to hurt, but she wanted to make these thugs happy.

"Yes.... Sir." She moaned and braced herself.

Karls cock started to put pressure onto Jo's arsehole, she had no idea how, with Dwayne's monster cock in her how she could possibly fit another, but she knew she had to.

Karl pushed a little harder, and harder, and harder, until... it popped it.

"Ooooooh FUUUUCCK!!" Jo grunted out loudly, now both of her holes felt like they were getting ripped open.

"Shhhh, relax." Karl said from behind.

"Fuuuckk you're ripping my holes wide fucking open!" Jo shouted out, not in anger, but more to make them go easy.

She heard a few of the men laugh at what she said, which made her feel embarrassed and now wanted to prove she could take it.

"Do it!" She shouted, "Get both your big, black cock balls deep in my fucking cunt and arsehole!" She begged.

"We may have to keep this one." Karl laughed out but Jo was too focused on not being in pain to care.

His cock started to push a little deeper into her arsehole.

Jo's cunt was twitching around Dwayne's cock as her arsehole twitched around Karls, she couldn't believe she actually had a big, black cock in each hole.

Inch by inch, Karl's cock went deeper and deeper until she felt him finally push the last bit in.

"Hoolly fuuuuckkk! There's two fucking black cocks in meeeeee!! Fuuuuuccckkk!!!" Jo screamed out in fucking pleasure.

"Just you wait." Karl said.

"Fooor whatttt?!" Jo moaned.

"For us to start fucking you." Karl laughed out and then he started to thrust his big, black cock in and out of her arsehole.

"Oh fuckkkk.... YES! FUCK THAT SLUTTY FUCKING ARSEHOLE! TAKE THAT FUCKING ARSEHOLE!" Jo moaned over and over.

The feeling was surreal, it felt like her entire body was filled with cock.

It didn't take long for her holes to adjust to the sizes, the pain was still slightly there but overpowered by amazing fucking pleasure.

"How's that, slut?" Karl asked and spanked her.

"I fucking love it!" Jo moaned back and Dwayne started to thrust into her cunt, "Yes fuck me! Take those holes! They're your holes! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

Unexpectedly Jo had the biggest fucking orgasm of her life as these two big, black cock fired in and out of her holes. Her entire fucking body was shaking as she screamed louder than ever.

"I'm about to cum!" Dwayne warned underneath her as Jo's intense orgasm never stopped.

"Fucking cum in me... cum in my slutty white pussy! It's your pussy! Fill me up! Fill me with your big fucking load!" Jo begged, committing to her new personality.

"Oooooh fuck!" Dwayne grunted and Jo felt his cock unload inside of her.

"Yeeesss fucking cum in me!" Jo begged.

Karl never stopped fucking her arsehole as Dwayne filled her cunt up. Over and over his cock was firing in and out and Jo kept moaning through every second of it.

"Fuuck!" Karl grunted and Jo then realised he was cumming in her arsehole as well.

In a matter of minutes, Karl pulled back and her gaped arse started to leak with his cum. Jo fell off of Dwayne onto the ground, her legs spread as cum gushed out of both of her holes.

"Oh fuck.... That was amazing." Jo moaned.

"You're not done yet." Ray then said to her.

She looked up at him, smiling down at her with his giant, hard cock ready.

This is it Jo, enjoy.

"How do you want me, sir?" She asked him.

"Get on your hands and knees." He ordered.

Jo quickly span around, arching her back and sticking her arse into the air, wondering which hole he was going to use.

It didn't take long for him to decide and Jo felt his massive fucking cock go balls deep into her cum filled cunt.

"Fuuuuckk yeess! I love your black cock!" Jo moaned as she instantly started to bounce back on him, all of her gym work out had made this even easier.

Her big tits swung beneath her as she fucked herself on this giant black cock. She looked around and saw the rest of the black men watching her.

"Someone fill my whore mouth up!" Jo shouted out.

If I'm going to be a whore, I might as well be a whore. She thought.

In a few seconds, a big, black cock appeared in front of her face. Although, not as big as Ray and Dwayne's. She wrapped her thick lips around his cock but he started to fuck her face before she could do anything.

Jo was getting spit roasted by two big, black cocks and she fucking loved it.

She didn't let herself think about Freddy, about how he was probably at home watching TV as his wife was getting gangbanged in all three holes by a bunch of black thugs.

Eventually Jo wasn't even moving, she was just taking the fucking from both ends. Ray's cock was going balls deep at every thrust and the man fucking her face was doing the same.

Spit was pouring down her chin and all over her face as his balls hit her every time he fucked her throat.

Then, the man down her throat pulled out and started to wank his big black cock in front of her.

"You gonna cum over my face? Cover my pretty little face in your thick, hot cum?" Jo moaned out as she kept getting rocked back and forth from Ray's cock.

"Fuuuucckk!!" The man grunted and Jo felt the first strike of his cum hit her forehead, followed by gallons of cum going all over her face and hair.

By the time he was done, his cum was dripping off of her.

"I'm about to fill your cunt up again my new girl!" Ray said from behind and spanked her.

Jo looked back and smiled at him.

"Do it! Cum in me, it's your cunt now, do what the fuck you want with it!" She begged him, tensing her cunt around him to make him feel even better.

"Ooooh fuuckk yeeess!!" He moaned and Jo felt another load of black men's cum fill her cunt.

She remained on her hands and knees as Dwayne walked away, she could feel how gaped her cunt was and the mass amount of cum leaking from her.

She looked up and saw a few of the men with the hard cock staring at her.

"Who's next?" She said with a little laugh.

One man went behind her and easily pushed his slightly smaller, black cock deep into her arsehole.

"Oooh fuuck yes!" Jo moaned, fully accepting how much she fucking loved anal!

He kept fucking her arsehole as another black man went to fucking her mouth.

"Glllg...glllg...glllgg!" Jo gagged over and over as his balls bounced off her chin. She knew her face and hair were a mess, but Jo didn't give a fuck, she just wanted their cocks!

As the man kept fucking her arsehole, Jo couldn't hide the pleasure she got from anal.

"Oh fuck!! Yes! Fuck my arsehole! Please, make me cum! Make me fucking cum!" She begged before the cock returned to her mouth.

The harder her fucked her, the quicker her orgasm built up.... More and more until she felt his cock expand and cum inside of her.

"FUUUUCKIING CUM IN MY ARSEHOLEEEEE!!" Jo screamed as her own anal orgasm wrecked through her body.

At the same time the man in front of her started to cum all over her face and hair, adding to the last one.

There was only two left, but Jo was exhausted and her hands and knees hurts. So, she lay down flat.

One black man lifted her legs up and pushed his cock into her cum filled cunt.

"Mmmmm yes... I love that." Jo weakly moaned, although she couldn't feel a lot because of how much cum was in her, it still felt fucking great.

Then a black cock landed on her forehead, she instinctively opened her mouth and let him slide his cock in and out. Her lips tightly wrapping around his shaft.

It didn't take long for Jo to moan as she felt a third load of cum fill her cunt.

Then, tasting cum for the first time that night, the man in her mouth came down her throat.

She lay there panting and moaning for a while, not caring that 8 black men were all watching her naked, cum covered body.

She knew she should be embarrassed, she should feel ashamed of being used like that and looking like that, but that was how Joanne would feel, Joanne wasn't there anymore.

After a few more minutes, Jo opened her eyes and saw someone standing over her.

"Here, have one." He said and held out a cigarette.

"Oh... erm, I don't smoke." Jo replied, suddenly feeling a little nervous and awkward now she had cum.

"Seriously?" He asked, "After a fucking like that, smoking is the best thing."

Jo looked around the room, feeling herself feel weak and ashamed.

No! You are Jo! Do this! She said to herself.

"Actually, yeah, go on." She replied and took it from him.

Jo sat on her arse on the carpet floor as the man lit the cigarette in her mouth. As she inhaled she did her best not to cough, although she didn't enjoy it in the slightest.

The rest of the men carried on chatting as Jo smoked her first cigarette in many, many years. The last one when she was on a drunken night out in her younger days.

None of the men seemed to pay too much attention to Jo as she sat there for a few minutes, until Dwayne finally spoke to her.

"You can go for a shower if you want, it's down the hall on the right." He told her.

Jo held the cigarette in her hands as she smiled back to him, these are already nicer than Jason and Claire.

"Thankyou, I will." She replied and stood up.

"Oh, and your room is opposite the bathroom, blue bed sheets." Dwayne told her.

"T-thanks." Jo replied and started to walk out, feeling her tits jiggle as she walked and the cum leak out and off of her.

"Tomorrow, you start your proper job." Ray called out before she left.

The reality of it hit her then, tomorrow she was actually going to be a prostitute, she knew she just got gangbanged, but that wasn't for money and her heart started to sink.

"O-okay." She whispered and went down the hall.

Locking herself in the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror. Covered in cum, tattoos, blonde, hair, big fat lips.

She took a big, long drag of the cigarette before resting it on an ashtray next to the sink.

What has happened to you? She thought as she looked at herself, you enjoyed that, you just very happily cheating on your husband with a group of black men. You didn't even care, you are a disgusting, heartless, pathetic cunt! You deserve everything that's happened to you, you deserve to lose everything.

Joanne picked up the cigarette and took one last, long drag and then put it out altogether.

"Do what you have to." She said to herself in the mirror and then stepped into the shower, mentally preparing herself for the week ahead.