Joanne's Fall Pt. 14 - Blacked Gangbang

Story Info
Joanne prepares for her week as a whore.
8.9k words
4.63
37.7k
47

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,477 Followers

Joanne's Fall Pt. 14 - Blacked Gangbang

That night Joanne was surprised with how well she slept, considering what she knew was to come. However, she didn't hear Freddy get into bed and he got up and left in the morning without saying anything.

Joanne started to worry that her hiding what was going on was getting worse and worse, she feared that it was only a matter of time until he found out, then all of it would've been for nothing.

She got up, showered, dressed and headed into the office for an actual week of work, something she didn't realised she missed so much until she was back at her desk, doing her job.

Part way through the day she needed some filing done, something she would've had Claire do back when she was just her assistant. Instead, she went out and saw Sarah typing away at her computer. Thoughts of when Sarah was in her office, talking to Michelle as Joanne was under the desk licking her pussy came to her head as she walked over.

"Erm, Sarah," Joanne whispered out, but Sarah didn't look away from her computer, "Can you... can you file these for me?"

"I'm a little busy." Sarah quickly replied which shocked Joanne.

Joanne used to rule this place quiet well and although she didn't want people to fear her, she used to expect their respect.

"Sarah, I... I am your boss, and I've asked you to do something." Joanne weakly protested.

Slowly, Sarah stopped typing and looked up at Joanne, "Can we go to your office?" she asked.

"Of course." Joanne replied, feeling like she had lost all of her strength as a boss and a manager.

Once in her office, Joanne sat behind her desk as Sarah sat opposite her.

"We need to discuss what is going on around here." Sarah said bluntly, a tone Joanne was not used to by her staff... other than Claire.

"What do you mean?" Joanne asked nervously.

"You barely come in anymore, you hire that young girl, Michelle, to run the place and now she has just gone. People are starting to think you don't care about this place and are worried about the company." Sarah explained.

Oh god, how could I not see this happening, what must they think?! Joanne panicked.

"I am loyal to this company, but that can only go so far," Sarah told her, "If you are no longer serious, I need to know."

That was it, after everything going on in her personal life, Joanne now added losing the respect of her employees to the list.

"I'm sorry Sarah, I am committed to this company." Joanne weakly tried to defend herself.

"Well, you're going to need to prove it, Joanne." Sarah said, cutting even deeper by using her first name.

Without anything else to discuss, Sarah stood up and left the office, the files that Joanne handed her left on Joanne's desk.

I need to get this place back to where it was. Joanne thought, adamant that she won't lose her company because of this.

For the rest of that day, Joanne worked harder than ever, she didn't stop for a second and smashed through every piece of paper work, every call and every task that was required. She even stayed 2 hours after everyone had gone, if anything to prove to herself that she owned the company.

By the time she got home Freddy and Tom had already eaten and were watching TV. Tom said "Hi", but Freddy barely even looked at her.

When Joanne grabbed her then cold dinner, she sat down in the living room with them both.

"I'm setting off first thing in the morning, mum." Tom told her.

"No problem, it's been lovely having you here." Joanne told him with a smile, already missing him.

Joanne said bye to her son, went to bed, alone and fell asleep.

When she woke up, yet again her bed was empty and Freddy had gone to work without saying anything.

She woke up a little later than normal, exhausted from her sudden take back of hard work. She simply through on a white t-shirt, baggy shorts and headed downstairs for a cup of tea.

Right, this is it, another hard day of work. I need to prove to everyone there that I am still in charge or they might start to leave!

"Mum?" Suddenly Tom's voice said and Joanne jumped out of her skin.

"Tom!" She almost shouted, "I thought you had gone?"

"I did, I just left my wallet." He told her.

Joanne looked at her son, still holding her tea as she was giving him a funny look. When Joanne looked down, she suddenly realised what he saw, her nipple piercing was clearly showing through the white t-shirt.

Fuck! She screamed in her head and quickly turned around, picking up her phone to not seem to obvious.

"I need a shower and to get to work, I'll see you soon." She babbled out and pretty much ran out of the room.

"B-bye." Tom stuttered but Joanne ran upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!! Joanne panicked as she looked at herself in the mirror, the piercing being painfully obvious through the shirt, did he touch it when he fucked me? What if he realised it was me? Oh fuck I can't remember!!

Tha pain that she was trying to remember if her son had grabbed her tits as he unknowingly fucked his mother made Joanne feel like throwing up.

She heard the front door open and close and Joanne just hoped that he didn't realise and that would be the end of it.

Quickly showering and getting dressed in business attire for work, clothes that barely fit her now with how much weight she had lost, Joanne was actually amazed at how toned her body was becoming. Her phone started to ring.

"Slut," Her Master Jason said when she answered the phone, "Nip round to ours before you go to work."

Joanne desperately wanted to get to work and crack on, but she knew better than to argue.

"Yes, Master." She replied and put the phone down.

She quickly drove to her owners building, rang the bell and went up to their apartment.

The door was unlocked and she let herself in.

"About time." Jason said, unsurprisingly he was completely naked and Joanne stared at his amazing, muscular, black body.

"Sorry Master, I was just getting ready." Joanne told him.

"Come in here." He said.

Joanne followed behind him into apartment, through the living room, she looked around, remembering the week she spent there. Forced to eat his cum every morning, being chained to the radiator and pissing herself, being fisted on the floor, accepting who she was.

When she watched him open the door, it also reminded her of how she felt the three of them actually made love, rather than fucking. However her eyes show wide in shock at what she saw inside.

"M-Michelle?" Joanne stuttered out.

The beautiful, young, black Michelle was on the bed, her ankles and wrists tied to each corner and she had a ball gag in her mouth. Her eyes looking at Joanne with a mix of desperation and embarrassment.

Joanne didn't know if the embarrassment was because she was tied up like this, or because her black body looked to be covered in gallons of cum.

"Mmmmgggfffffff!!" Michelle suddenly moaned loudly and her body tensed up.

"The black slave has a love egg in her cunt, seems she's enjoying it." Jason laughed.

Joanne felt so sorry for Michelle, she just tried to help her, but ended up like this.

"Is she... okay?" Joanne asked.

"Look at this and you tell me." Jason said and handed Joanne his phone.

It was Michelle, tied up in this position, getting fucked by a large black man with many other black men surrounding her. Michelle was letting out animalistic moaned of pure pleasure from getting fucked.

"Do you like that you fucking black, bitch?" Claire's voice said on the video.

"YES MISTRESS!!" Michelle screamed out in a moan.

"You liked having your lesbian cunt fucked over and over by big, black dicks?" Claire then asked.

"Yes mistress!! Fuck my black cunt with these huge fucking COOOOCCKKKKSS!!" Michelle screamed in it, clearly cumming from the fucking.

Then the video ended.

"I don't think she's fully a lesbian anymore." Jason then laughed.

"What... what do you want me to do, Master?" Joanne asked him, knowing she was brought here for a reason and feeling sorry for Michelle.

"Well, since she is still claiming to be a lesbian," Jason said in a sarcastic voice, "I thought it was only fair, after taking so much cock, that she could get to eat a cunt."

Joanne realised that he meant hers, but she hated putting another person through the shame she had been going through.

"I... I'm okay, Master." Joanne said to him, hoping that would ease the situation.

"Did I ask if you were okay?" Jason said and slowly, frighteningly walked over to her, "You're going to sit your cunt on this black, whore's face until she makes you cum. Understand?"

Joanne looked at Michelle, still letting out little moans of pleasure from the egg inside of her.

"Y-yes, Master." Joanne agreed.

In a few minutes, Joanne was completely undressed, she saw by Michelle's eyes she was shocked by her new tattoos. That was when Joanne spotted Michelle's tattoo on her neck.

In bold letters it read, "Owned, Black, Sex Slave".

Even a shirt with a collar wouldn't hide that tattoo and Joanne just felt grateful that she wasn't forced to have one like it, I wonder if she kept fighting then, if that's why she has it? Maybe I need to be more obedient so I don't get one.

Jason then took Michelle's ball gag out and she moved her jaw around, Joanne wondered how long she had that in for.

"Now, black slave, you're going to make Joanne cum, aren't you?" Jason asked her.

"Yes, Master." Michelle said back straight away, a mix of fear and pure obedience in her voice.

"Good whore." Jason said and twisted one of her nipples making Michelle let out a little yelp.

"White slave, sit on her face." Jason ordered.

"Yes, Master." Joanne replied.

Joanne stood over Michelle, staring into her eyes as she slowly lowered her pussy onto the black woman's face. As much as she felt bad for humiliating Michelle more, her tongue instantly sent a shock of pleasure to Joanne's pussy.

"Oooohhh." Joanne moaned as Michelle's tongue masterfully flicked around her clit.

"My two slaves," Jason said with a happy voice, "We need to get you two together more often."

Joanne couldn't stop herself from moaning from having her cunt licked, she even accidentally started to rock back and forth on Michelle's face.

"Oh god..." Joanne moaned.

"Good?" Jason asked.

"So... good..." Joanne moaned back, her pussy feeling wetter and wetter with every lick.

She leant back and her hand accidentally landed on Michelle's very toned stomach, only to have her hand covered in the mass amount of cum that was over her.

"Oh yeah, Michelle has a lot of cum on her, and in her," Jason said with a laugh, "We don't know if you're too old or what, but we're breeding this slave."

"Fuuuucckk!" Joanne moaned as her body tenses with pleasure.

She didn't know if it was Michelle's tongue, or the pure nasty, humiliation that her owners are purposefully breeding Michelle.

Holding onto Michelle's stomach, the cum mixing between her fingers, Joanne was grinding back and forth on the black woman's face, knowing that her orgasm wouldn't take long.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck...." Joanne moaned as her pleasure kept rising and rising.

"Mmmmmmmm!!!" She suddenly heard Michelle moaned beneath her.

Joanne turned her head and saw her Master's big, black cock sliding all the way into Michelle's cunt.

Definitely not expecting this today, Joanne found herself in a threesome, although two of them were unwilling, all three were moaning.

"Fuck yeah, even filled with cum this black cunt is still tight!" Jason moaned as he properly started fucking Michelle.

"Mmmm....mmmm...!" Michelle moaned between Joanne's legs as she kept licking her clit.

Joanne couldn't take her eyes off of Jason's big cock, so unnaturally stretching Michelle's cunt and her moaning in her own cunt making her pleasure even better.

"Oh fuck.... Master... I'm close to cumming." Joanne moaned out.

"You want to cum on the black whore's face?" Jason asked.

"Yes! Master!" Joanne moaned, knowing she was only seconds away.

"Say it, say you want to cum on the black whore's face!" Jason shouted as he kept fucking her.

"I want to cum on this dirty, black whore's face as she licks my cunt and takes your big, black cock!!" Joanne almost screamed out.

"Do it you fucking cheating slag!" Jason ordered.

"Ooooooh fuuuuuucckkkk!!!" Joanne screamed out as her entire body trembled and shook around Michelle's head, her orgasm feeling fucking amazing, mixed with Michelle's moans beneath her.

"Right, get to fucking work." Jason ordered as he kept fucking Michelle.

Joanne stepped off, looked down at Michelle whose eyes looked sad, but her mouth was wide open with loud moans coming from her.

As she got dressed, both of them on the bed kept moaning louder and louder. Joanne gave one last look back.

Michelle, completely helpless as her amazing, cum covered body shook with every thrust from this huge, black man that was destroying her apparently breeding cunt.

Joanne then left, went to work and tried to carry on her day as normal.

That was... until 3pm, when Claire walked into her office.

"Hey." Claire said and then closed the door.

"Hi, Mistress." Joanne replied, not wanting to stop work but not wanting to upset her Mistress.

"I hear you had fun with the black slave this morning?" Claire said with a little laugh and sat down.

"Y-yes, Mistress." Joanne told her, still feeling guilty for adding to Michelle's shame.

"She is such a good cunt licker that black bitch," Claire laughed out, "better than you."

"Yes, Mistress." Joanne told her, feeling a bit insulted, but at the same time guilty again.

"Get up, you're coming with me." Claire said.

"Mistress, I thought you said I was at work this week? It's really busy and I have a lot to do." Joanne told her, knowing straight away that it was risky but knowing that her company needed her.

Claire just let out a small sigh, but enough to put the fear of god into Joanne.

"Listen," Claire said and leant over Joanne's desk, "Unless you want me to fuck your whore cunt right now, open the door and let all of your staff see you for the pathetic, worthless piece of shit you are, then you will do as I say."

Joanne's insides cringed when she heard that, she knew that Claire wasn't joking and knew she had no defence.

"Sorry Mistress," Joanne whispered, "Where are we going?"

"You'll find out." Claire told her.

As they walked through the offices, Joanne saw Sarah roll her eyes, this is just making it worse! What must they think!

They got into Claire's car and she started to drive. For 30 minutes she drove and not a word was said, even when they pulled up and Claire got out, Joanne just followed her like a puppy.

Eventually, they stopped at a shop and Joanne followed Claire inside, not really knowing where they were. When a woman who worked there came up Claire started to speak.

"Hello, we are here for a lip filler, I made an appointment?" Claire said in her most polite voice.

Lip filler? Joanne panicked.

"Ah yes, Joanne Hardy?" The woman replied.

"Here she is." Claire said and smiled evilly back to Joanne.

"No problem, right with me ma'am." The woman replied and turned to walk away.

"Mistress," Joanne whispered, "Please, I can't do this, the tattoos I can hide from Freddy, but I can't hide this."

"Oh Joanne," Claire whispered, somehow using her real name put more fear into Joanne, "this is just the start."

Joanne's heart sunk, what does that mean?

"Ma'am?" The women from the shop asked.

Joanne gave Claire another look, but Claire's face showed that she didn't want to be argued with. Lowing her head in defeat, Joanne walked over to the woman and took a seat.

"Okay, you will have to stay still and no talking." The woman said in a soft voice.

After that, she started to apply a numbing agent over Joanne's lips, she instantly started to feel the effect as she stopped feeling the woman's fingers on her lips.

She let that rest and set in for a few minutes, until she pulled out a needle and Joanne wanted to run away.

"Okay, you shouldn't feel a thing." The woman said.

Joanne closed her eyes, praying that she could just disappear from this hell. When she opened, the needle was in her lip, it was right, she didn't feel a thing.

Then she did the bottom lip and not long after, she was done. She started to massage Joanne's lips and apply some ice over her.

"Now, it's going to be swollen for 24 to 48 hours, don't do anything to strenuous, okay?" The woman said.

"Mhmm." Joanne replied, feeling like her lips could barely move.

When she looked in the mirror, she couldn't believe what she saw. Her lips were swollen and puffy, she felt ridiculous and disgusting.

"That's great," Claire's voice chimed in, "let's get you home."

Joanne, completely defeated, just stood up and followed Claire to her car where she started to drive.

"Now, it's a shame we can't put that mouth of yours to use," Claire said, "It will probably hurt for the next day so we will let you off the hook. But we have another appointment tomorrow at 4pm."

"Hmm?" Joanne questioned but couldn't seem to get the words out.

"I'll pick you up from the office." Claire said.

Even if Joanne could argue she knew there was no point. Instead, she just kept looking at her bit, fat lips in the mirror, hating every inch of them.

By the time she was home they were starting to hurt, Claire dropped her off without saying bye and Joanne went inside to put ice on her.

For hours, she sat on the sofa icing he lips, the pain getting a little worse but nothing too bad. Until Freddy returned home.

When he walked in, Joanne could see the total shock on her face.

"What have you done?" He asked her, his eyes wide open.

"It's... lip filler." Joanne told him, her face burning red.

"Why?" He questioned, not taking his eyes from her lips.

"I thought... I thought it would look good." She lied.

"Good, it looks like you've been stung by a bee!" He almost shouted. Joanne could tell how angry he was, but she didn't even know what to say back, "I don't know what's going on with you lately." He huffed and walked out.

What am I going to do? Even if Jason and Claire don't expose me, I risk Freddy leaving me!

They didn't speak for the rest of the night, Joanne ate alone, very painfully and slowly and went to bed... alone.

When she woke up, the swelling and the pain had died down, not entirely but she didn't look quiet as much as a cartoon character.

She got dressed, went to the office and could instantly see her employees staring at her lips. I'm going to lose everything aren't I?

She did her work in her office whilst icing her lips, not wanting to speak to anyone. Then when 4pm came she had a text off Claire telling her to go meet her in the car park.

"Hi slut, your lips look better." Claire said with a laugh.

"What are we doing today, Mistress?" Joanne asked, not wanting to feel even more stupid about herself.

"You're getting your hair done." Claire said and started to drive.

"What do you mean, done?" Joanne questioned in fear.

"Well, you start your new job next week and we want you to look good for it." Claire laughed out.

My new job, as a prostitute!

Joanne didn't have any strength in her to fight so she just sat back silently as they drove to a hairdressers. Following Clair's instructions, she sat down as Claire spoke to the hairdresser.

"She wants to go blonde." Claire said and Joanne almost jumped out of her seat.

Blonde?! I don't want to go blonde! Blonde is for bimbos!

"Perfect!" The very camp hairdresser replied.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,477 Followers