Joanne's Fall Pt. 15 - The Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,189 Followers

"So, this one you will be having sex with." Dwayne told her bluntly.

Joanne knew it was coming, but that didn't stop the sinking feeling in her chest.

When she didn't reply, Dwayne continued to talk.

"Some rules for this then, you use the condoms we give you," He explained, "you put them on him so there's no chance of any funny business."

"Oh right, that makes sense." Joanne thought. Weirdly, the only person she had had sex with in the last 6 months whilst using a condom was her husband.

"And just act like you're enjoying it, goes a lot easier and quicker." Dwayne explained, which Joanne understood.

All of his calming words and making it sound more like a business transaction didn't help with her shaking hands of feeling of being sick.

"Okay." Joanne just whispered to him.

When they got to the hotel it was quiet a nice one, nicer than the beat up one she was in the day before. She gave Dwayne one last look before she went to the room they were given.

When the man answered the door Joanne was surprised again. He must've been in his early 20s, a fairly handsome young man.

Another one that I can't believe has to pay for sex, she thought.

He must've been around 6 feet, the clothes he wore fit nicely and he was clearly muscular, he had medium length hair that was clearly bed head and he had a shaved face.

"Hi, Jo right?" He asked in a deep voice.

Joanne could smell beer coming off of him, she assumed he probably had a heavy night the night before.

"Yeah, that's me." She said and he invited her in.

"I'm Alex." He replied.

He seemed kind of confident, Joanne just stared at him as they stood awkwardly together.

"How do you want to get started?" He asked.

Okay, be confident, she thought.

"You lie down and enjoy." Joanne told him.

As he lay there, Joanne crawled onto the bed and started to undo his jeans. Once she pulled them off she was impressed with his 5 inch cock that was pretty thick. His skin was fairly pale and he had shaved his pubes off.

Joanne then grabbed a condom, undid it and started to put it around his cock that twitched when she touched him.

Without saying a word, she leant forward and took his cock in her mouth. It was weird sucking a dick with a condom on, something Joanne had never done before but she did her best.

"Oh yeah, I needed this." He moaned out.

Joanne looked up at the handsome younger man that was watching her bob up and down on his cock.

I can't believe he actually finds me attractive, I guess that's sort of a compliment, she thought.

Joanne kept bobbing up and down on his dick, she swirled her cock around his head but it didn't seem to have the same effect as he was wearing a condom.

"What position do you want to do first?" He asked after a few minutes of her sucking his dick.

Joanne looked up at the handsome young man and actually found herself turned on.

I'm probably going to get some ugly men this week, I might as well make the most of a good looking one.

"You lie back, let me do the work." Joanne whispered to him.

"Fine by me." He replied.

As Joanne started to strip down, Alex took off his shirt and showed off his muscular body. As Joanne straddled him, she held his cock and aimed it at her surprisingly wet pussy.

"Oooohh." Joanne moaned as she felt the head go inside of her.

She was slightly putting on her moan, but it did feel good. I wonder how many men I have had sex with now?

Inch by inch, Joanne's pussy slid down his cock, she clenched and tightened around him until her skin touched his and she knew he was balls deep.

She looked down and saw the two hoop piercings coming off of her pussy lips and touching his skin.

"Oh yeah, that feels great." He moaned out.

His hands suddenly reached forward and grabbed onto her big tits, he squeezed them and played with her nipples and Joanne felt herself getting more and more turned on.

She started grinding herself back and forth, his cock only slightly moving in and out of her pussy but it felt amazing. Being in control, something Joanne hadn't felt in a long time.

"Oooh god." Joanne couldn't stop herself moaning as she grinded herself faster.

Her hands reached forward and landed on his smooth chest, his cock was hitting all the right spots inside of her.

"Oh yeah, ride me like that." He moaned and then reached around to grab her curvy arse.

"Mmmm fuck yeah," Joanne moaned, losing herself in the moment, "you like that? Your big cock feels so good in my tight little pussy."

"Mmm!" He moaned back and slapped her arse.

Joanne had forgotten that she was getting paid for this and just enjoyed the sex.

Her pussy grew wetter and wetter and eventually Joanne started to bounce up and down on his cock. She would take nearly the entire thing out before slamming herself back down on him.

"Fuck... you're so thick." Joanne moaned, it was true, he was thick, but Joanne was more saying it to please him.

"Turn around," he moaned out, "I want to fuck you from behind."

"Mmm okay." Joanne moaned back to him.

She felt his cock slip from her wet pussy and she got onto her hands and knees.

"Woah, this tattoo is so fucking hot." He said as he caressed her arse cheeks.

Joanne had almost forgotten about the giant, black roses tattoo she had covered her arse cheeks and going down the back of her thighs. It was a lot better than the "ANAL WHORE" tattoo Neil forced on her.

"Fuuucckk!" She suddenly moaned when he shoved his entire cock, balls deep into her, "yes! Fuck me baby!"

"You like that?" Alex moaned and slapped her arse.

"I love it!" Joanne moaned back to him, "I love your big cock fucking me!"

He kept fucking her hard from behind, he definitely knew what he was doing and Joanne was fucking loving it!

She didn't even have to fake her moans after a while and just enjoyed this big, young cock fucking her pussy.

SPANK!

"Bounce back on my cock!" He moaned out.

Joanne instantly started to fuck herself against his cock. Her arse was hitting his hips every time she took him deep inside of her. Although it felt fucking great, something about having to use a condom made Joanne know that she wouldn't cum.

Nevertheless, she kept bouncing back on his cock, taking him nearly all the way out before pushing herself back.

Alex started to moan louder, Joanne clenched her pussy around his thick cock, she wanted to milk the cum from his balls.

Faster and faster she bounced back until he let out a heavy moan.

"Fuuucckk yeeaaahhh!" He roared.

Joanne could feel him twitching behind her.

"Did you cum baby?" She moaned out.

SPANK!

"Oh yeah, I did." He moaned.

Joanne kept slowly pulling her pussy back and forth onto his cock, making sure to give him one great experience until she felt his cock go soft inside of her.

When she pulled away she could see the cum filled condom on his cock and he lay back on the bed.

"I'm just going to use the bathroom." She told him, she had kept some wet wipes and wanted to clean herself off before leaving.

But as she was in the bathroom she heard what sounded like Alex on the phone.

"Hey, about time you wankers answered, where are you?" She heard him say.

Joanne wiped her pussy as she listened in to his conversation.

"You fuckers, I've been calling you all morning," He said to his mates apparently, "well when none of you answered the phones I got a whore to come to the hotel!" He said and burst into laughter.

Oh my god! Joanne thought as she felt sick and disgusted with herself.

"I know right," Alex carried on laughing in the other room, "oh yeah, she was fucking amazing! I'm pretty sure she came as I fucked her!"

I most certainly fucking didn't!

Hearing him brag to his mates about fucking her brought some sort of anger to Joanne. She put on her clothes and stepped outside just as he hung up the phone.

"You need to pay me now." She almost shouted at him.

"Oh right, sure," He said and reached for his wallet, "here you go, £100."

Joanne took the money and headed for the door.

"Hey, do you do more than one at a time? My mates would love to see you." Alex said.

It disgusted and infuriated her hearing him ask her that, as though she was just a piece of meat. However, she didn't know how it worked yet and she didn't want to annoy Dwayne or Ray.

"You'll have to call up and ask." She quickly shot back and left.

She stormed into Dwayne's car.

"Hey, how'd it go?" He asked.

"Fine," She said back to him and handed the money over, "he asked if I do more than one and I didn't know what to say."

"You don't mind do you? Groups pay a lot." Dwayne said as he put the money in his pocket.

"I suppose not." Joanne replied, she definitely didn't want to see that Alex again, but she desperately needed to make the £2000 before the end of the week.

She took one of Dwayne's cigarettes and smoked it as they drove back to the gang's house.

Joanne had another house call that night for another £100 with a man she guessed was 50. It was fine, once again she didn't cum, but she did find herself getting horny from knowing so many men are turned on by being with her.

She spent the rest of the night sat with everyone, Suzie would talk to her occasionally. Ray, the leader of the gang, was there but he never spoke much.

Joanne smoked in silence until she went to bed.

The next day, it was Ray that she saw first when she entered the living room. His bald head, his muscular body and his goatee beard made Joanne feel a little nervous about being alone with him.

"Morning." He said in his deep voice.

"M-morning." Joanne replied as she remained stood up, a little frightened as this gangster thug juts stared at her.

"Dwayne tells me you're doing well." Ray told her and gestured for Joanne to sit on the armchair opposite him.

"T-thanks." She nervously replied and sat down.

"So, tonight you're hitting the streets." He said bluntly and lit up a cigarette.

Oh fuck, I knew it was coming.

"But there is something we need you to do, which, you may not like." He told her after inhaling the smoke.

Joanne just looked at him in silence, she didn't want to say anything wrong and piss him off.

"It's for your own protection though," He explained, "you're going to have to get out sign tattooed on your wrist."

What?! Joanne screamed in her head and her eyes shot wide.

"Listen," He said, he obviously picked up on her shock, "I'm not like that Jason kid who is fucking you, I don't just want to mark you for the sake of it. However, if you go out there without our sign on you someone may do something they shouldn't. If they see our sign, they will leave you alone."

"Oh, right." Joanne whispered.

She completely understood, but another tattoo, on a place so easy to see as well, it scared the life out of her.

"I guess, that's fine." She told him.

When Joanne looked up she saw Ray smiling back at her with a huge grin.

"You know, when I was told we have some 40 something year old married mother working for us for a week I assumed you would be useless at this. Hell, most girls aren't very good at it. But you, you seem to be doing okay." Ray told her.

Naturally good at being a prostitute, not exactly something I'd put on my CV.

"I mean that as a compliment," Ray explained, "No one has said they've heard one complaint or even a bad word from you."

Compared to some of the stuff I've been put through the last 6 months, this is almost easy for me.

"Thanks?" Joanne replied back to him.

"You're welcome," Ray said and stood up abruptly, here we go, this is where I have to suck his dick without even a say, "I'm going to the café, do you want anything?"

Oh, that wasn't what I was expecting.

"Erm yeah, just some toast please." Joanne replied.

A few minutes after Ray left, Suzie entered the room, I don't get her role in here, is she just like everyone's girlfriend?

"Hey Jo, how's it going?" Suzie said in her high pitched, girly voice.

She was dressed in short denim shorts and a white cropped shirt, showing off her toned stomach.

"Hey, I'm good thanks, how're you?" Joanne asked her.

"Yeah all good, I hear you're getting on alright with the jobs?" Suzie asked and lit up a cigarette opposite to her.

"Erm, yeah, so far so good." Joanne replied.

"Want one?" Suzie asked and pointed to her cigarette's.

"Yeah, sure." Joanne replied, she grabbed them and lit one up in her mouth, "How old are you?"

"Me?" Suzie asked, "I'm 21."

21, she's so young, what is she doing here?

"What about you?" Suzie asked back.

"I'm... 46, actually, I turn 47 next week." Joanne replied, almost embarrassed for being so much older.

"Wow!" Suzie said in shock, "I thought you were 30 at the most!"

That's sweet, at least I have another girl in here.

"How did you get involved with these guys?" Joanne asked, "If you don't mind me asking."

"No, it's fine," Suzie said with a little girlish giggle, "I've known Karl since we were kids, I just sort of joined in."

She chose this? That's just insane!

"They're nice guys," Suzie continued, "and the constant supply of black cock isn't too bad either!"

"Very true!" Joanne said before she even realised it! In her shock she put her hands over her mouth.

"Don't be embarrassed, I heard about your first night here," Suzie joked, "and to be fair, I thought you were going to join in with me sucking Karl's cock your first morning."

"It was tempting." Joanne replied, she could feel herself relaxing around this woman.

To all of her normal friends and family, Joanne was always prim and proper, but she had nothing to hide with Suzie, she could just talk freely and not worry about having to hide anything.

"Well feel free to next time." Suzie said with a laugh.

Joanne took a breath of smoke and looked at the very attractive, younger woman.

"You wouldn't mind that?" She asked.

"Of course not, your fucking hot!" Suzie said and Joanne blushed a little.

"Thanks, you're pretty hot yourself." Joanne told her.

"Oh, I know," Suzie joked, "don't get me wrong, getting railed by a big, black cock is great. But when it comes to having your pussy licked, girls just do it better."

Joanne thought of the times Michelle had gone down on her, to be fair, Michelle was much better than any man she had been with.

"That I can believe." Joanne said to her and took another inhale of smoke.

"Plus," Suzie said, her voice turned seductive, "I love to eat a nice, wet, pussy."

Oh god, she's such a hot little tease! Joanne thought as she felt between her legs go a little wetter, fuck it, go on Jo.

She smiled at the younger woman, put out her cigarette and slowly walked over to her.

"Oh, here we go." Suzie said with a huge smile on her face.

Jo quickly put her hands either side of Suzie so the younger girl was leant back against the sofa. Jo could smell her beautiful perfume and looked into her blue eyes.

"Is that what you want?" Jo asked her, God I love finally having some control!

"You know I do." Suzie whispered to her.

Jo could sense the submissiveness in the younger girl as she stared back at Jo. In an instant, Jo moved her hand and grabbed onto the younger girl's right breast. She had a bra on and they were obviously smaller than Jo's but they still felt good.

"Oooh god." Suzie moaned out as she was suddenly felt up by the older woman.

Jo leant in so her lips touched the younger girl's ear, her warm breath made Suzie's hairs stand on end.

"Tell me what you want." Jo whispered to the panting younger girl.

"Mmm, I want you to sit down and let me please that wet, beautiful, cunt." Suzie whispered.

"Get a fucking room you two." Suddenly a man's voice shouted out and Joanne jumped back in surprise.

She turned her head and saw Karl and another young black man stood at the doorway.

"Fuck sake Jerry, why would you stop that?" Karl said and hit the other black man's arm.

Joanne felt a sudden rush of embarrassment of getting caught like that, she looked at Suzie who was just smiling back at her.

"Yeah, tough luck guys, you lost your opportunity," Suzie joked and stood up before leaning into Joanne's ear, "to be continued."

Oooh God! Joanne moaned in her head, what the fuck am I doing?!

"Right, Jo, you're with me." Karl shouted out.

"O-okay." She nervously replied, all of the strength and confidence she had just seemed to wash away in an instant.

She followed him down the hallway, is he going to fuck me? I guess I am pretty horny.

They entered a dark room and when Karl turned the lights on she saw a tattoo chair in the middle, ah yes, the gang sign I'm having on my wrist.

Joanne sat down and let Karl start to tattoo her. The familiar feeling of the needle permanently inking her made Joanne's pussy tingle. Something about getting tattooed just turned her on immensely.

Luckily for her, the tattoo was only small. She looked at her wrist as saw in black, bold letters, "APG", supposedly that was the gang's sign.

I guess I'm going to be someone who wears bracelets for now on, Joanne thought as she looked at the small tattoo, unless I can come up with a reason for it to tell Freddy.... Oh fuck, Freddy, Jesus Christ Joanne get it together!

Joanne had one house call during the day to an older man who fucked her until he came, then when it got to 7pm and night fell upon them, Dwayne came up to her.

"Ready for your first time on the streets?" He asked her.

Joanne put out her cigarette and looked up at him.

"Okay." She nervously replied.

Dwayne drove for about 20 minutes until he came to a stop, the neighbourhood wasn't too rough, but still Joanne was frightened.

"I'll just be down the road, watching you all the time so don't worry about that." Dwayne told her.

"T-thanks." She just about managed to stutter out.

"Same rules as normal, you put the condom on and take the money after. Any funny business, call me. I will always get their registration number of their car if they do anything out of order." Dwayne tried to reassure her.

"Okay." She whispered again.

"There is an alley way just there, tell them to drive into it, do your thing then go." Dwayne explained.

After that, Joanne got out of the car.

She stood there, in the cold, wearing a short black skirt with no underwear and a tight black t-shirt as she waited for her first "customer".

It was about 15 minutes until a car, a black BMW, rolled up next to her. The window came down and Joanne looked in to see an older, fatter man inside.

"Hey darling, how much?" He asked.

Joanne explained the prices that Dwayne had told her and he agreed to a blowjob.

Oh god, this is it. Joanne thought as she stepped into the passenger seat.

The older, fatter man pulled into the alley way and undid his seatbelt. He reached across and grabbed onto Joanne's tits but out of instinct she hit them away.

"No!" She scolded him, "You're only paying for a blowjob, keep your hands to yourself."

"Alright, I'm sorry darling." He said back to her.

Wow, that actually worked.

Joanne reached over and started to undo his jeans, when she felt his cock she realised he was only 3 inches at most. She quickly put the condom onto him and wrapped her lips around this man's cock.

A man she would never, under any normal circumstances, would want to touch. As her head bobbed up and down she could feel the side of her face hitting his fat belly.

"Oh yeah, those lips are perfect." He moaned in a heavy voice.

"Mmm." Joanne fake moaned around his smaller cock.

The man didn't smell great and Joanne was grateful that she could only taste the condom.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,189 Followers