Joanne's Fall Pt. 15 - The Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she bobbed up and down it didn't take long for the fat man to cum. It was weird feeling someone cum in her mouth with a condom on. Joanne expected to taste the cum, but she was grateful not too.

"Oh yeah, thanks darling." He said.

Joanne got the money off of the man, got out of his car and returned to where she was stood before.

As she stood there, smoking another cigarette she looked at the cars driving past and wondered who would stop.

Hmm, there's that brown car with the blacked out windows, I wonder if he is a regular or something?

Two hours later Joanne had given three more blowjobs. None of the men were attractive and Joanne felt more and more disgusted with herself each time she made them cum. It wasn't like having sex with the younger man in the hotel room, there was nothing pleasurable about it, Joanne just felt seedy and dirty.

As she stood there, hating herself, a man pulled up in a jeep and his window came down. The man looked in his 50s but kept himself well. He had combed black hair and a shaved face, he was also wearing a suit.

"Hey, how much for a fuck?" He asked her.

Joanne told her the price and he quickly agreed. She got into the passenger door and the man drove into the alleyway.

"How... how do you want to do it?" Joanne asked him.

"Here," he said and pulled his seat back, "come and ride me."

Joanne put the condom onto his surprisingly big cock, she straddle onto him and aimed it up with her pussy. She was thankful that the condom was covered in lube as she pressed her very tight pussy down on his cock.

"Oooh yeah, take that dick." He moaned.

Deeper and deeper Joanne pushed herself down until she had taken the entire thing. Her hand grabbed his head rest behind him as she started to slowly ride his thick cock.

"Fuck yeah, you're fucking tight." He moaned out and grabbed her arse.

"No touching!" Joanne shouted at him.

"What about for another £100?" He asked.

Shit, what do I do? I need to get to £2000!

"Okay, but money up front." Joanne told him.

"Fair enough." He replied. Joanne remained with his cock entirely inside of her as he awkwardly reached into his wallet and threw a few notes onto the passenger seat.

After that he reached around and grabbed her arse and Joanne carried on riding his big cock.

"Mmm yeah, you like that baby?" Joanne faked her moan as she rode his big, thick cock.

SPANK!

"Yeah I do, ride me you little slut!" He moaned at her.

His harsh tone and the spank surprised Joanne but she kept riding him.

Joanne started to let out little breathes of moans as she rode his cock faster and faster. His cock was big and she could only lift herself off of half of it before she hit the roof with her head.

"Fuck yes, ride that cock you dirty little bitch!" He moaned and spanked her again.

"Oooh fuck!" Joanne accidentally moaned, "spank me baby!"

"Call me Daddy you fucking slut!" He shouted at her.

Daddy? Seriously?

"Yes Daddy! Your cock feels so fucking big in my pussy!" Joanne moaned, albeit slightly actually moaning.

This man was grabbing and slapping Joanne's arse as she rode him faster and faster.

"I love your fat arse you dirty whore!" He moaned and slapped her arse again.

"Mmm fuck Daddy! Fuck my little cunt!" Joanne moaned back.

"Get out the car, I want to fuck you from behind." He suddenly ordered.

No, I shouldn't get out of the car, Joanne thought.

"Urgh," He grunted, obviously noticing her hesitation, "here will this do?"

He threw a few more notes onto the passenger seat.

"Erm, okay." Joanne replied against her better judgment.

She pulled herself off of his cock and stepped out of the car.

"W-where do you want me?" Joanne asked him, I can't believe I just asked that.

"Bend over the bonnet you fucking slut." He ordered.

Joanne just did as she was told, spreading her legs she bent over the bonnet and arched her back up. She then felt this man lift her skirt up and slide his cock balls deep into her tight little pussy.

"Oooh fuck Daddy!" Joanne moaned back to him.

Calling him Daddy, he's only a little older than me!

SPANK!

"That's it you fucking whore, moan for me!" He shouted at her.

"Oooh fuck my pussy Daddy!" Joanne moaned back.

As he slapped her thick arse and fucked her ruthlessly in the cold night are Joanne felt herself getting pleasure from his fucking. Her pussy was clenching around his cock and she started to let out real moans that grew louder and louder.

"You like me fucking you on my bonnet, whore?" He asked.

"Urgh!" Joanne grunted as he thrusted deeper into her, "Yes Daddy! I love you fucking me on your bonnet!"

SPANK!

"That's it you pathetic bitch, take that fucking cock!" He moaned as he slapped Joanne's arse more and more aggressively.

Joanne hated herself for finding some sick enjoyment from him treating her that way. Before she realised what she was doing, she was bouncing back against his big cock. It seemed that getting treated like a pathetic whore was something Joanne had grown accustomed too.

"Urgh... fuck... you're so deep!" Joanne moaned.

SPANK!

"For a dumb whore you have a tight fucking cunt!" He moaned.

Suddenly, his hands gripped onto Joanne's hips and he ruthlessly fucked in and out of her wet cunt. Joanne just held onto the bonnet for support as he fucked the life out of her. The only thing that left her mouth was moans of pleasure.

"How much to fuck you bareback?!" He suddenly asked.

"I... fuck... I can't." Joanne moaned back to him.

Joanne knew she wasn't going to be able to cum with the condom on, but she didn't want to risk him taking it off and break Dwayne's rules.

"A grand?!" He shouted as he kept fucking her.

Oh fuck! That's a lot! Joanne thought as she kept rocking back and forth against his cock, No, I can't!

"No.. it's against the rules." Joanne moaned.

"You fucking pathetic whore!" He shouted and went back to ruthlessly fucking her.

"Oh yes Daddy!" Joanne moaned as she heard his moaning grow louder, "are you going to cum for me? Cum for your pathetic, disgusting whore?!"

SPANK!

"That's it slut, beg for your Daddy's cum like the worthless piece of shit you are!" He moaned back.

"Cum for me Daddy! Cum in my fucking cunt like the stupid, pathetic, filthy whore I am!" Joanne moaned.

SPANK!

"You can do better than that you disgusting slag?" He shouted.

"Urggghh fuuuccckkk!!!" He grunted.

It seemed Joanne's words did the trick and she felt him cum inside the condom in her soaked pussy.

"You can go now whore." He said and pulled out of her.

I actually enjoyed that, I'm so fucking pathetic.

Joanne got the money from the front seat and went back to her part of the street but Dwayne was parked there.

"You're done for the night." He said to her.

"Oh right, okay." She replied and got into his car.

She handed him the money and took another cigarette as he counted it.

"Not bad for your first night." He told her.

"Thanks." Joanne replied as she inhaled the smoke.

Dwayne started to drive and Joanne found herself not being able to take her eyes off of him, specifically, his crotch.

I know how good his big, black cock feels in me, she thought, all this fucking and being used like a whore has me dripping, should I just fuck him?

Joanne kept staring at his crotch, just thinking about when she had him inside of her and her pussy twitched between her legs.

No, you can't. Stop thinking that right now!

They eventually got back to the house and Joanne went to bed, on her own. She was tempted to make herself cum but she thought that would be even worse, as though proving she is enjoying being a prostitute, as if she was made just to please cock.

Joanne spent the next day doing another house call before going onto the streets again.

After a few customers that brown car with the blacked out windows drove past again. An hour later, it finally stopped in front of her.

She looked into the car and saw a 40 something year old man, he had short, wispy, grey hair and a grey beard.

Joanne told him the costs and a few minutes later she was riding his cock. His cock that was surprisingly big.

She looked at this well groomed man as she rode him, her hand gripped onto the head rest. All the fucking but no cumming had Joanne's pussy soaked but she could never seem to cum when using a condom.

"You like being a whore?" He asked Joanne as she rode him.

"Mmm yeah baby, I love taking cock after cock like the slut I am." Joanne moaned back but meant every word.

"How many cock have you taken?" He asked her.

Joanne looked into his blue eyes, why is he asking this?

"I don't know baby, so many fucking cocks." She moaned.

A few minutes later she felt the well groomed man cum, Joanne took the money and left. She watched his strange car drive away before she got back into Dwayne's car.

Just fuck him already, you want it, it's all you're fucking good for! Joanne said to herself as she stared at Dwayne's crotch, you know how good it feels to take his big, black cock, it's all you want, it's all your worth!

Just as she went to reach for his cock, Dwayne spoke up.

"So, there's been a request for you tomorrow." He said, jolting Joanne back to reality.

"Oh, what do you mean?" She asked him.

"That Alex lad, him and his mate want you, if you're happy to do both. They're willing to pay well." Dwayne told her.

Joanne knew she was getting close to paying off the debt to Ray and didn't want to miss out on an opportunity to get even closer.

"Sure, I'll do it." She replied confidently.

Not long later they got back to the house and it seemed they were having a little bit of a party. Most of the lads were there, along with Suzie. They were playing loud music and all of them drinking.

"There she is!" Suzie suddenly called out and ran over to Joanne.

"What's going on?" Joanne asked her before lighting up another cigarette.

"Just a little party," Suzie slurred out, "I've been waiting for you!"

"Oh really?" Joanne asked, she hadn't gotten much time alone with Suzie since Joanne's dominant side came out.

"Oh yeah," Suzie shouted over the music, then the young girl leant in close to Joanne's ear, "I've been thinking about you... a lot."

She's such a tease, Joanne thought, she looked at Suzie, her tight, hot, young body.

"And what have you been thinking about?" Joanne asked her.

Suddenly, Suzie grabbed Joanne's hand and pushed it up the her skirt and rested it onto her uncovered, soaked pussy.

"I've been thinking about you fucking my brains out." Suzie shouted to her.

This naughty little slut.

Suzie was absolutely drenched, her shaved, soft pussy rubbed against Joanne's hand.

Then, Jo slowly pushed a finger knuckle deep inside of the younger woman.

"Mmm that's what I wanted." Suzie whispered.

She suddenly moved forward and planted her lips against Jo's. Jo kissed her back and pushed her tongue into the younger girl's mouth.

"Mmm." Suzie moaned into Jo's mouth.

Feeling how wet this young woman was turned Jo on even more, she pushed a second finger deep into her hot, wet pussy and pressed against her G-spot.

"Oooh god yeah, I knew you knew what you were doing." Suzie moaned.

Jo started to pump her two fingers in and out of the woman who kept moaning. She didn't care that everyone in the house could see them, she just kept fingering Suzie.

"Do you like that? Fingering you like my dirty, little, slut." Jo whispered into Suzie's ear.

"Mmm, yes Mommy." Suzie moaned back.

Fuck she's so hot!

Jo shoved her tongue back into Suzie's mouth and passionately made out with her as her fingers fucked the younger girl's cunt. She got an overwhelming taste of beer on Suzie's tongue and then Suzie stumbled a bit.

"How drunk are you?" Jo asked.

"Jjjust a little." Suzie laughed back.

I can't have sex with her this drunk, even if she is horny as fuck.

"Maybe another night." Jo whispered to her and Suzie did a pout.

Jo stayed at the party, she smoked and drank as everyone had a great time. The strange thing was, barely any of the guys spoke to her, none of them tried it on with her which she expected and actually wanted.

Towards the end of the night she went over to Suzie who looked even more drunk.

"Why are none of the guys chatting to me?" Jo asked her.

"Dwayne," She slurred out, "he told all the lads to keep their hands off you."

Dwayne did? Jo turned and saw Dwayne chatting to Ray, why would he do that?

After that Jo decided to take herself to bed. The music was still blaring but she was so tired she fell straight asleep.

Then, around 11am the next day, Jo was getting spit roasted by that Alex and his mate. For nearly an hour they both fucked her until they both came and Jo went back into Dwayne's car.

After they got back to the house she went for a shower and finally sat down on the armchair in the living room and carried on smoking until Dwayne and three other big, black men came in. To her surprise, Jo's pussy twitched as she saw them all stand over her.

"We have some news," Dwayne said with a smile, "it seems you've managed to pay off your debt early."

"What?" Jo asked and sat up, I did the £2000?! I actually did it!

"So, we're going to pay Neil a visit." Dwayne told her.

Oh my god, it's over with him, finally!

"Wait!" Jo shouted, "I have an idea."

2 hours later.

Joanne's hand were shaking as she opened the hotel room door. It had been a while, well a while to Joanne, since she last saw Neil. She was surprised by his lack of contact, but she definitely liked it.

When she entered the room, she saw him sat on the bed, his smug, happy as ever look on his face.

"Well, it was nice to hear from you, you miss having your arsehole fucked like the whore you are." Neil said and jumped to his feet.

"N-no." Joanne stuttered out, all of her confidence seemed to go straight out of the window when she was face to face with him.

"Your son has been in touch with me you know," Neil said with a smirk, what? Why?! "Yeah, he's been wanting to fuck the fat whore that he fucked last time. Seems your son loves to fuck his own mum, what a pathetic bitch, but it must run in the family."

Joanne took a step back, she felt sick to her stomach especially after hearing about her son.

"Now, get over here you fucking cunt," Neil shouted and started to march over to her until he stopped dead in his tracks, "woah what the fuck?!" He shouted and backed off quickly.

Joanne turned her head and saw Dwayne and the other three black men quickly enter the room and shut the door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Neil shouted, Joanne could see the fear on his face.

He's put that fear into me so many times, finally he is the weak one.

Two of the black men slowly started to walk towards Neil.

"Woah woah hold up!" Neil shouted, "Don't forget what I have on you bitch! I can end you!"

Although he tried to squirm away, the two black men easily gripped his arms and held Neil still.

"You won't do anything," Dwayne said as he approached Neil, "You're never going to contact her or her family again."

Neil locked eyes with Joanne.

"You fucking bii..urgh!" He shouted as Dwayne's rock hard fist crashed against Neil's face.

"Now, now," Dwayne said calmly, "You do not talk to her like that."

"Alright," Neil managed to gasp out, "I'm sorry."

Dwayne looked back at Joanne who just stared at him blankly. Suddenly Dwayne's fist slammed into Neil's stomach and let out a loud yelp of pain.

Not so tough now are you.

"Pass me his phone." Dwayne said.

Another black man reached into Neil's pockets and handed Neil's phone over to Dwayne.

"What's your password?" Dwayne asked.

"Please, I'm sorry." Neil panted out.

"Do not make me ask you again." Dwayne threatened.

After that, Neil gave up his password and Joanne watched Dwayne log onto his phone. After a few seconds Dwayne looked up and smiled at Joanne.

"It's gone, you can go now." He said to her.

That's it, it's over with him. Joanne thought and a huge weight felt like it lifted from her shoulders.

"Wait." Joanne said and walked over to Neil who was hunched over, only being held up by the black men.

She leant down and looked into Neil's eyes, she could see he was afraid.

"You're lucky this is all they wanted to do," Jo said to him, "If it were up to me, I would've had a baseball bat shoved up your fucking arsehole!"

"You bitch!" Neil managed to spit out.

Before she even knew what happened or what came over her, Jo's fist closed and she hit Neil as hard as she could in his face.

Fuuuckk that hurt! Jo screamed in her head but she didn't want to look weak so she held it in.

She kept her fist clenched and when she looked at Dwayne he was smiling at her.

"Here, I'll take you back," Dwayne said and put his arm around Jo, "You boys finish up here."

"Will do." One said and Jo left in Dwayne's arms.

When they got into the car Jo felt like she was having a rush of adrenaline, her heart was pounding and she couldn't stop breathing heavily.

"I can't believe you punched him," Dwayne said as he started the car, "that was a good hit."

"That fucking prick! I wish I hit him again!" Jo shouted out.

The entire drive home Jo's head was spinning, she had never done anything that violent in her life and she felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest.

When they got back Jo rushed to the bathroom and ran her painful hand under cold water. After a few minutes she went back to her room and sat on her bed before lighting up another cigarette.

It's over! I fucking did it! I was a prostitute! I did what I have to and it's over with him! That fucking arsehole! I hope they kicked the shit out of him!

As she inhaled smoke, her door creaked open and Dwayne walked in.

"Hey, just wanted to check how you are doing? Does your hand hurt?" He asked.

Come on Jo, just fucking do it. You want it.

Without saying a word, Jo put her cigarette out into an ashtray, she stood up and quickly walked over to Dwayne.

He didn't move but suddenly she stood up onto her tiptoes and planted her lips against his thick, soft, black lips.

It took him a few seconds, but Jo then felt his hands reach around and hold onto her. His mouth opened and their tongue pressed against each other.

Oh god, I need this! I want it!

Jo grabbed onto him and pulled him back towards the bed as they passionately made out.

"Mmm." Jo moaned into his mouth when his hands reached down and grabbed her arse.

Jo then pulled his t-shirt off, over his head and pressed her hands against his toned, ebony body. His soft, wet tongue against hers made Jo's body tingle with excitement.

She reached down and started to undo his belt.

"Oh god, Dwayne." Jo moaned as she reached into his boxers and grabbed his big, hard, black cock.

She wrapped her pale fingers around him and slowly stroked his rock hard cock as they passionately made out.

Fuck, I need this monster in my mouth!

Jo sank to her knees and pulled Dwayne's jeans all the way off, he was stood there with his giant, black cock aimed right at her.

She looked up to see Dwayne smiling back at her.

Then, she leant forward and wrapped her plump lips around his cock. It felt so good to finally have the actual skin and not a condom around a cock in her mouth. Her thick, surgically enhanced lips tightly wrapped around his shaft and her tongue started to flick around his head.

"Mmmm." Jo moaned at the delicious taste of his precum.