Joanne's Fall Pt. 15 - The Whore

Story Info
Joanne works as a whore for a black gang.
14.1k words
4.68
27.9k
27

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,370 Followers

Joanne's Fall Pt 15 - The Whore

Joanne surprised herself with how well she slept after her shower, maybe it had something to do with the gang bang she was involved in the night before. When she woke up her holes were still a bit sore, as well as her throat after having two more cigarettes after her shower.

This is it, the first day.

Joanne got out of bed and got dressed into some slutty clothes she had brought with her, very tight, very short, denim shorts and a very tight white t-shirt with a low cut v, showing of her large cleavage. As she caught herself in the mirror she didn't recognise herself, her thick lips, her blonde hair, it was crazy for her to see.

Eventually she took herself outside of her new bedroom, her phone said it was 10am and she could hear a couple of voices coming from the living room. Her hands trembled with nerves as she approached it. She still found it strange that she was living in these thug's house.

"Here she is!" Karl shouted out, he was sat on the sofa with a young, white woman sat on his lap. She was dressed rather revealing as well, a shirt skirt and a tight vest. She was slim, long blonde hair and looked to be early 20s. Maybe she was one of their prostitutes as well?

"You should've seen her last night," Karl said out, standing up and the young blonde got off his lap, "She was a star."

"T-thanks." Joanne nervously replied, replaying the events of the night before in that very living room.

This was a whole other world to Joanne, one she would normally never knew existed if it wasn't for her blackmailers.

"Here you go," Karl said and threw a cigarette towards her which she caught, "how are you feeling, Jo?"

She looked at the cigarette in her hand and then back at him, Jo? That's right, I'm not Joanne anymore, I'm Jo.... I think.

"I'm... fine." She whispered, her confidence from the night before seemingly gone.

"Let me get that for you," The young blonde said in a high pitched, girly voice, delicate for a prostitute. Then she walked over and held up a lighter, "I'm Suzie by the way."

"It's okay," Joanne replied, she put the unlit cigarette on the arm of a chair and looked back at Suzie, "I'm... Jo."

"Oh, I heard." She said with a high pitched giggle.

"One of the boys is just out getting breakfast for everyone," Karl said sitting back down, "Make yourself at home until he's back."

"Thank you." Joanne nervously replied and looked around at the various chairs, deciding to sit on a single armchair.

She continued to look around and down at the cigarette, something she had always found disgusting.

On the TV was some random show that Joanne had never watched before, she vaguely paid attention as a million thoughts went through her head.

When do I start my new "job"? How does it work? Is it dangerous?

"Hmmm, I'm a little horny this morning." Karl then said with a huge grin.

Oh, this is how it works, Joanne thought, preparing herself to please this young, black man.

"I think Jo did such a good job last night," Karl continued, "Suzie, I think you can do it this morning."

"No problem." Suzie replied with a smile.

Joanne watching this young lower herself onto her knees, her skirt rode up her arse and Joanne could see her pink thong that covered her holes. As she undid Karl's jeans, Joanne thought how crazy it was that she found this almost normal.

Although she didn't have a proper view, she could hear the sloppy sounds of Suzie sucking on Karls big, black cock.

"Oh yeah, I don't know who's better out of you two." Karl moaned.

His face was in pure pleasure, staring at Joanne as Suzie's blonde head bobbed up and down. Memories of his black cock in her mouth flashed through Joanne's head and annoying so started to turn her on.

"Mmmm." Suzie loudly moaned around his dick.

"Jo?" Karl said, making her come back to reality, "Seems you're enjoying the show?"

Joanne went bright red, she couldn't believe she was actually caught watching them.

"Why don't you come and get a closer look?" Karl asked.

She didn't know if it was because she was so used to being ordered about, but Joanne couldn't stop herself from obeying.

"Yes, sir." She replied.

"Sir?" Karl laughed out, "You don't need to call me that."

"S-sorry." Joanne said, feeling like a complete idiot.

Joanne stood up from the chair, Suzie didn't stop for a second and her head kept bobbing up and down Karl's cock. When she got to the side of this Suzie, she saw her soft lips tightly wrapped around the dark, thick cock as she moved up and down. To be fair she was effortlessly taking him nearly all the way down her throat.

Why is it so hot to watch this young woman easily sucking a big, black cock?

"Do you want a closer look?" Karl moaned out.

Without even thinking, Joanne replied, "Yes."

Her knees felt weak and she started to lower herself down, until the front door to the house opened.

"Breakfast!" One of the black lads from the night before shouted out.

"Fuck sake," Karl moaned, "Maybe next time Jo, you go get breakfast."

"O-okay." Joanne nervously replied. She couldn't believe that she was just about to, so willingly, join in giving this young black man a blowjob, he didn't even order her to, he just had to ask.

"Jesus, you started early." The black man with the breakfast said with a laugh when he saw Suzie and Karl.

"Still horny after last night." Karl said confidently.

"Dam right." The other black man said and slapped Joanne's arse cheek before walking to the kitchen.

"Jo," A voice called out, she turned her head and saw Dwayne in the hallway looking at her. He was only wearing boxers and his amazingly muscular body caught Joanne's attention, "A word?"

"Okay." Joanne replied and then followed him to another bedroom, having a silent huff, knowing she was about to suck his dick, or get fucked.

"So, how did you sleep?" He asked her.

Joanne brought her stare up from the floor to look into his deep, brown eyes, surprised by his question.

"Erm, fine." She replied.

"Good, I wanted to talk to you about the plan for today." He said and sat down on the bed.

Joanne assumed that Ray, the apparent leader of this gang, was going to be the one telling her what to do, but it seemed Dwayne was going to.

"Okay?" Joanne replied, waiting to find out what was going to happen.

"Well, firstly, have breakfast. Whenever you're not working just do whatever you want," He told her and Joanne almost felt a little relieved, "We aren't going to put you on the street tonight, we'll start you off easy."

On the street, that's going to be hell!

"What does that mean?" Joanne asked.

"We get men calling up for girls, you will be on call for that today, easy as fuck." Dwayne told her.

"Oh right, okay." Joanne replied, definitely preferring the sound of that, rather than a stranger driving up next to her and her getting into his car.

"Until then, have some breakfast, just relax." He said with a smile.

If Joanne didn't know he was a thug that was pimping her out, she would've thought he seemed like a nice man.

With everything going on Joanne couldn't bring herself to eat. It was also all fried food, which Joanne loved, but since her ruthless exercise and diet forced onto her by Jason and Claire she didn't want to risk putting any weight on.

It wasn't long until she felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up to see Dwayne.

"You've got your first call darling." He said to her with a smile.

"Oh, right, okay." She said.

Joanne's stomach felt sick as she stood up.

"Easy one, you get changed, I'll drive you to the hotel." Dwayne said.

"Okay, thanks." Joanne nervously said to him.

She went to her room and put on clothes she thought were fitting. Fish next stockings, very short, black denim shorts and a tight black t-shirt, she then did her make up so she looked like a whore with red lip stick and dark eye liner.

"Look at you." Dwayne said and a few other lads cat called her as she walked in the room.

"Are we... are we going?" She asked.

"Yeah, come on." Dwayne said and stood up.

Joanne followed him to his car, her stomach was churning and she felt like she could've been sick at any moment.

As Dwayne started to drive, Joanne wondered what was going to happen.

"So, how does it work?" Joanne asked him.

"You go into the room, his names Phil, do what he asks, when you're done just take the money and go." Dwayne explained, as though it were a regular thing.

"And what if... what if something goes wrong?" Joanne asked, her worst fear was getting hurt by someone.

"Don't worry," Dwayne said with a reassuring voice, "all these calling up know not to do any funny business. But if that does happen, here's a phone, just dial one and I will be straight in." He said and handed her an old phone.

"Okay, thanks." Joanne stuttered out and put the phone into her pocket.

The rest of the drive was silent, Joanne was just trying to calm herself down until he stopped the car.

This is it, she thought, I'm actually about to go and be a prostitute.

As she looked out of the window at the hotel she was lost in thought.

I wonder what Freddy is doing? As his supposedly loyal wife is out being a prostitute for strangers.

"Go on then." Dwayne said, clearly Joanne had taken too long to get out of the car.

"Yeah, sorry." Joanne said.

Dwayne told her which room to go in and she was off.

Room 11, she knocked on the door with her shaking hands and waited for her first ever "customer".

When he answered, he was nothing like she was expecting. He looked to be in his 30s, fairly attractive with short black hair and a clean shaven face.

Why does he have to get a prostitute? I'm sure he could get a girl without paying for one.

"Hey, come in." He said with a friendly voice.

"Thanks." Joanne replied, trying to fake some kind of confidence.

Joanne entered the small, dingy hotel room. All that was inside was a beat up double bed and a wooden bedside table.

"They said it's £75?" The man said and started to pull out a few notes.

Do I not get the money after? Joanne thought, but this was better than him trying not to pay.

"Erm, yeah." Joanne replied and took the notes from his hand and put it into her pocket.

"I know I asked for someone with big tits, but they look amazing, even hidden away." He said with a huge grin.

I guess that's why this is my one, Joanne thought.

"Can I see them?" He asked, as though nervously, Joanne wondered if he had ordered a prostitute before.

"S-sure." Joanne nervously replied.

As the 30 something year old sat on the bed, his hand started to undo his jeans and Joanne lifted her top over her head, leaving just her black bra on.

"Fuck, are they real?" He asked as he pulled down his jeans and showed his maybe 4 inch, hard cock.

"Y-yeah." Joanne stuttered.

What does he want me to do?

He kept staring at her as he slowly stroked his cock, Joanne took the lead and reached behind to unhook her bra. When it fell to the ground and her big, heavy tits were uncovered he let out a loud gasp of pleasure.

"Wow, they're amazing!" He said, "Here, I brought my own oil."

Suddenly he reached into his pocket and brought out a tub of oil and handed it to Joanne.

He wants me to oil up my tits?

As this man kept staring at her as he stroked his cock, Joanne started to pour the oil all over the top of her chest. The thin liquid started to pour down her and he let out another moan.

This is easier than I thought, Joanne realised and she started to rub the oil around her tits. She would grab and squeeze them in front of him.

As disgusted as she was to be a prostitute, having a younger, handsome man wanking just by looking at her gave Joanne some sort of confidence.

Joanne kept playing with her tits in front of him, she squeezed her nipples and pulled on her black bunny nipple piercing. She accidentally let out a little moan, realising she was actually turning herself on.

"Do you..." Joanne stuttered, "do you like that?"

"Oh yeah, your big melons are perfect. That piercing is so hot." He moaned back.

Joanne poured more oil over her tits and rubbed it all over her as he wanked himself a little faster. The oil felt great against her skin and Joanne looked into the man's eyes.

As she rubbed the oil over her tits, her hands grazed over her small queen of spades tattoo that was on her collar bone, her first ever tattoo.

"Here," he said and sat up to pull his shirt off, "put them around my dick."

It wasn't like a harsh order, kind of an excited request.

Joanne had calmed her worries, this seemed pretty easy and playing with her tits had turned her on.

He was sat on the edge of the bed with his jeans by his ankles and Joanne knelt between his legs. She brushed her bleach blonde hair slightly to the sides and leant forward. Her heavy, oiled up tits pressed against his hard cock.

"Oh god, that's so good." He moaned.

He really loves it! Joanne thought and she started to rub her chest up and down his cock. She was spreading the oil all over his dick.

Joanne then positioned his cock in between her tits and pressed them together. They were so big that his cock wasn't even visible as she started to rock up and down.

"Oh fuck.... Yes." He panted.

He was leant back on his hands as Joanne rocked up and down, wanking his cock with her oiled up tits.

"Do you like my big tits on your cock?" Joanne asked, something about actually being in control was giving her great pleasure.

"Yes! Your huge melons feel fucking amazing, what's your name?" He then asked.

Joanne looked up at him, he was panting and his mouth was slightly open.

"Jo, you can call me Jo." She told him.

"Jo, what a sexy name." He moaned.

This is actually alright, Joanne thought and kept wanking his cock with her tits.

When she started to feel her skin go drying, she leant back and seductively poured more oil over her tits. She could feel his precum sticking to her skin but that weirdly turned her on.

"Oooh god." He moaned again.

"That's it baby, moan for me." Joanne said without even realising what was coming out of her mouth.

Getting a bit lost in the moment, Joanne let some spit fall from her mouth and land directly on the head of his cock before wanking him again with her tits.

She had never wanked a cock with her tits before, to her own amazement, but she seemed to like it.

"Oooh fuck... Jo... that's so good." He moaned.

Joanne had only been doing it for ten or so minutes but she knew this man was getting close to cumming.

"Do you want to cum on my big melons?" She asked him, using the term he seemed to like, as seductively as possible.

"Yes... oh god... I'm gonna cum!" He moaned.

The man was panting for air and moaning louder and louder as Joanne kept rubbing her tits up and down his cock.

"Ooohhh fuuucckkk!!!" He grunted loudly.

A shot of cum flew right from in between Joanne's tits and hit the man on his chest. As she kept wanking his cock with her oiled up tits Joanne felt more of his cum erupt in between them. Shot after shot spurted up from her tits, it splattered all across her chest and over the man's stomach as he moaned more and more.

"Mmmm nice." Joanne moaned to him, wanting to make sure she did a good job.

"Oh god... oh fuck... that was amazing." He panted.

After a minute or two Joanne stepped away and saw the mass amount of cum he had covered himself in, she could also the sticky, thick liquid all over her chest.

"Good?" Joanne asked as she looked down on the man.

"Oh yeah, I definitely will be calling you again." He said with a smirk.

The man started to clean himself up and Joanne went into the bathroom to do the same, when she heard the hotel door open and close and Joanne realised she was alone it was like something hit her. The reality of what she had just done.

That's it then, I just made a man cum for money.

Suddenly, Joanne forced herself over the toilet and out of nowhere she started to throw up.

After a few minutes she managed to pick herself up and with a few wet wipes in the bathroom she cleaned off her chest.

As she looked at herself in the mirror she stared at her tattoo on her collar bone, her nipple piercing and her blonde hair.

I don't even recognise myself anymore, a prostitute, a cheater, someone who has had sex with their own son.

As she started to feel the urge to be sick again something inside of her built up the strength to stop it.

"No, you can do this," She said to herself in the mirror, "You are strong, you're not the weak Joanne that has been helpless for so long, you got this."

After putting her shirt back on, she readjusted herself and left the hotel room. Dwayne was sat in his car outside smoking out of the window when Joanne got in the passenger side.

"Where've you been? I saw that lad leave ages ago with a huge smile on his face." Dwayne said with a little smirk.

"I just had to get myself cleaned up," Joanne told him, "Can I have one of those?" She asked and pointed to the cigarette box on the dashboard.

"Help yourself," Dwayne told her and Joanne lit up a cigarette in her mouth and inhaled, "did he enjoy your big melons?" Dwayne then asked with a laugh.

"How did you know?" Joanne asked him, attempting to not cough from the smoke.

Dwayne just laughed again, "when he called up that was what he specifically requested."

Well it makes sense why they sent me, Joanne thought with a little chuckle to herself, at least this Dwayne seems nice.

Joanne finished the cigarette by the time they got back to the house, but as they parked outside Dwayne turned to look at her with a serious look on his face.

"So, that was the easy one," Dwayne told her, "These house calls are just to ease you in, the proper money is when you're on the street."

"Oh right, I see." Joanne said, still terrified of actually being a street hooker, then she remembered to give Dwayne the money from the man who loved her tits.

"Nice one," He said and put it in his pocket, "you'll get this debt sorted in no time, don't worry."

As Dwayne opened the car door Joanne instinctively grabbed his wrist.

"Thank you." She whispered to him.

Although he was a thug, Joanne felt like he has been the only person that new this side of her life that was kind to her.

I guess... Michelle was kind to me, but I can't help her anymore.

That night Joanne didn't have any more house calls, she was a bit worried that she wouldn't be able to pay off the debt that was required to get them to deal with Neil.

She sat in the living room of that house, cigarette in hand as she looked out the window. This place was like a whole new world, she watched the cars go past and wondered what it would be like to have one drive up to her and ask her for sex.

A silver car with silver wheel trims drove past, then a brown car with blacked out windows, then a yellow mini. Each one Joanne started to think, I wonder if they are the sort of people to get prostitutes?

That night she slept, although not that well, until she was woken up by Dwayne at 9am.

"Come on, you've got an early call." He said as he lightly shook her arm.

"At this time?" Joanne groggily replied, her throat was sore from the smoking and her eyes stung from the light.

"Yeah, we get these sometimes, get ready and meet me at the front in half an hour." Dwayne said and then left her room.

Joanne showered, did her make up and got dressed into a similar outfit to the day before and went to meet Dwayne. She took another cigarette off of him and got into his car.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,370 Followers