Joanne's Fall Pt. 16 - Poor Freddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dwayne grabbed one of her big tits and squeezed it hard, the mix of pain and pleasure just forced Jo's orgasm out of her.

"FUUUCKK YEEEESSS!!!" She screamed out.

At the same time she felt Dwayne's cock start to unload his thick, delicious cum deep inside of her cunt.

After that they lay next to each other, panting and sweating. Jo's big tits heaved up and down. She heard the click of a lighter and turned her head to see Dwayne lighting up a cigarette. Once lit, he handed it over to Jo.

"Thanks." She whispered.

Jo took a drag of the cigarette and Dwayne lit up one for himself.

"So, we're going to the party at 8pm tonight." Dwayne told her.

Jo had another drag and blew the smoke into the air.

"Oh yeah, what should I wear?" She asked, most of the clothes she took were for working as a prostitute.

"Whatever you like, nothing too fancy I think." Dwayne informed her.

I should be going home, back to my husband and back to my actual life, Jo thought, but as soon as I leave this place I'm back to being a slave for Jason and Claire. It's strange, even though I'm a prostitute here, I feel more free.

After an hour or so in bed together Jo eventually put on some comfy clothes and headed to the living room of the house. As she walked in she saw Suzie, fully dressed in a very sexy outfit.

"Morning sleepy head." Suzie said to her.

"Where are you off to?" Jo asked.

"Got a client this morning, duty calls." Suzie joked.

"Well, have fun." Jo laughed back to her.

"Don't think I forgot about you," Suzie said and stared into Jo's eyes, "I need to taste that sweet pussy of yours before you go."

Even though she had just had sex, hearing Suzie say that had Jo's pussy tingling.

"Don't worry, you will." Jo told her.

"Good," Suzie said then walked to the door, "see you later."

That day was a nice relax for Jo. It seemed that she sort of belonged to Dwayne and no other men there tried anything funny with her. Although they were all really nice.

One man cooked a big breakfast that Jo enjoyed.

It was around midday, Jo had showered and was looking out of the window. There was a brown car with slightly blacked out windows that looked vaguely familiar to Jo, I think he was one of the men that paid me to have sex with him? She thought but then got distracted as Suzie appeared and walked up the drive.

"Hey, have fun?" Jo asked when Suzie entered the living room.

"Not bad," Suzie said, then she threw he bag onto the floor and marched over to Jo, "but now I'm horny as fuck."

Apparently who ever she had been fucked by had gotten Suzie really going. Before Jo could react the younger girl planted a kiss onto her.

Jo instantly kissed her back, she reached around and held onto the beautiful, skinny young woman.

"Mmm seems you are a horny little slut." Jo whispered as she grabbed Suzie's firm arse.

"Definitely," Suzie said back to her, "And I'm ready to be a cunt licking slut for you!"

Jo made out with the younger woman and felt her up roughly for a few minutes.

Finally, I have this hot little slut to myself!

Jo raised her hand under Suzie's skirt and realised she wasn't wearing any underwear. With ease, she pushed a finger deep into the younger girls dripping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck... finally!" Suzie moaned into her mouth.

"You like me fingering you, you little slut?" Jo whispered to her.

With her free hand Jo pushed Suzie's head to one side and then dragged her tongue along the young girls bare neck.

"Fuuuck yes Mommy!" Suzie moaned as Jo fingered her faster.

Jo pushed a second finger into Suzie and found her G-spot straight away.

"Oh fuck... yes... fuck I need to taste your cunt!" Suzie moaned.

Jo pulled her finger out, in the heat of the moment she shoved her finger into Suzie's mouth who happily sucked and licked it clean.

"Come with me then." Jo told her.

She grabbed Suzie's hand and lead her back to her bedroom.

Once they were inside and the door closed something dominant unleashed from inside Jo. She pushed Suzie hard against the door and stared at the young woman with hunger in her eyes.

Suzie was already panting, biting her bottom lip, Jo knew she had to fuck this girl.

Jo slammed her hands either side of Suzie's head against the door, a loud bang echoed as she hit them.

Suddenly, Jo lunged forward and pressed her lips hard against the young slut.

"Mmm!" Suzie moaned as they passionately made out.

Jo was grabbing Suzie's tits and groped her body all over, it felt like there was a fire between her legs. She didn't even care that the curtains were wide open, anyone walking past could see but she didn't give a shit.

Jo ripped Suzie's top off over her head and pulled the younger girls shorts off.

Jo stepped back and marvelled at Suzie's petite, sexy, naked body.

She grabbed Suzie's hand and threw her onto the bed. Without saying a word Jo started to undress as Suzie watched. The young woman spread her legs and showed her tight, shaved pussy.

Once Jo was completely naked she jumped on top of Suzie, kissing her passionately as they both felt the others body.

"Fuck, you're so hot!" Suzie moaned into Jo's mouth.

"Shut up you fucking slut!" Jo moaned and squeezed Suzie's nipples.

"Mmmm fuck! Yes Mommy!" She moaned as Jo kept feeling her up.

"Keep your head down." Jo order.

Jo moved up Suzie's body until she straddled the young girls beautiful face. Lowering herself down, she felt Suzie's warm, wet tongue press against her drenched pussy.

"Fuck yes!" Jo moaned.

She gripped onto Suzie's blonde hair and pulled her face deep between Jo's legs. Suzie tongue was running up and down Jo's wet slit, giving her immense pleasure.

"That's it, lick my cunt my little slut!" Jo moaned.

She started to rock herself up and down Suzie's face, completely covering the young girl in her pussy juices.

Her thick thighs either side of Suzie's had had her trapped, but Suzie was moaning like a whore into Jo's cunt.

"Fuck... that's it... lick me right there!" Jo moaned.

She reached down and squeezed Suzie's tits and twisted her nipples as she rode the young girls face.

"MMMMM!" Suzie squealed into Jo's cunt.

"You like that you little whore?" Jo moaned as Suzie kept licking her.

"Yes, Mommy!" Suzie moaned back.

Jo reached further back and rubbed her fingers around Suzie's tight, drenched pussy. With ease she pushed two fingers into the younger girl and waste no time with finger fucking her.

"Oh fuuuckk!" Suzie moaned louder and louder.

Jo kept fingering Suzie harder, pushing deeper inside of her until Suzie was moaning like a wild animal.

After a few minutes, she pulled out and rubber her soaked fingers against the young girls tight stomach.

She grabbed onto Suzie's blonde hair again, tight and start to ride her face as though she was riding a cock.

"Fuck.. yes... you're so fucking good!" Jo moaned.

Her thick thighs rocked back and forth as she rode Suzie.

Suzie's tongue was just stuck out and trying to pleasure Jo as much as possible, but Jo was just using the young girl for her own pleasure.

"Oh fuck... yes... you want to make me cum you whore?!" Jo moaned louder.

Suzie was gripping onto Jo's curvy arse and moaned into her cunt.

Jo rode her faster and faster, her orgasm was building up inside her body.

She tightened her grip onto Suzie's hair, her thick legs clenched around Suzie's face. Arching her back up and staring at the ceiling it hit Jo.

"FUUUCKK YES I'M CUMMING!!!" Jo roared out.

She never stopped grinding up and down Suzie's face as her orgasm crashed through her body.

Jo's own body was flinching and twitching throughout, her big tits heaved up and down as she moaned like a wild fucking animal.

"Fuck.. fuck... fuck!" Jo panted out as her orgasm slowly died down.

Eventually, Jo moved off of Suzie. She laughed when she saw the young girls face drenched with Jo's cum.

"Fuck, that was hot!" Suzie panted, "I thought you were going to suffocate me with your cunt!"

"Mmm," Jo moaned back and moved between Suzie's spread legs, "Time for me to taste your cum!"

In an instant, Jo leant forward and attacked Suzie's drenched pussy with her tongue.

"Oh god... yes Mommy... fuck... Mommy!" Suzie moaned.

She really loves calling me Mommy.

Jo's tongue was exploring all over the delicious cunt, sucking her lips into her mouth before massaging her throbbing clit.

Jo didn't know what came over her, but being so dominant with this young slut had her body on fire!

She pushed two fingers, knuckle deep back into Suzie who let out a loud moan.

"Yes! Yes! Fucking finger me!" Suzie moaned as her hands ran through Jo's blonde hair.

Suddenly, Jo pushed a finger on her other hand deep into Suzie's unexpecting arsehole.

"FUUUUUCKK!" Suzie roared out.

Jo finger fucked both Suzie's cunt and arse as her tongue attacked the young girls swollen clit.

"Yes... yes... fuck I'm so close!" Suzie panted.

"Do you want to cum for your Mommy you little whore?" Jo asked between licks.

"Yes Mommy! Please! Please make me cum!" Suzie begged.

Jo fingered both of her tight holes faster and faster, her tongue constantly flicked over her twitching clit.

She felt Suzie's pussy and arsehole clench and tighten around her fingers and Suzie screamed into the air.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING MOMMY!!!" She screamed out.

Suzie's entire body was twitching around Jo who never let up on fingering and licking the younger whore.

"Oh god... oh fuck. That's so good!" Suzie kept panting.

Once her orgasm slowly died down, Jo removed her fingers and went back up to kiss Suzie.

Suzie's smaller body wrapped around Jo's thicker body as they held each other. Their tongues danced along the others in a warm embrace.

"I hope you don't think you're getting away with just making me cum once?" Jo then whispered to Suzie.

"I'll do anything you fucking want." Suzie then said with a smile.

A few hours later, and three orgasms, Suzie and Jo were back in the living room.

Both of them were completely spent, but Jo was kissing and groping Suzie constantly. It seemed having power over the younger girl gave Jo quiet the thrill.

Until eventually.

"Suzie." A man's voice called and entered the room.

"Urgh," Suzie grunted in disappointment, although she stayed pressed up against Jo, she turned herself to the young black man that entered the room, "what?"

"You've had another call, come on." He said to her.

"Fuck sake," Suzie moaned and turned back to Jo, "I'll see you later."

Jo said and kissed her again, "have fun."

Suzie turned to follow the younger black man and Jo gave her a slap on her arse as she walked away.

Well, what now?

Jo sat down with a cup of tea and a cigarette when Ray, the head of the gang walked in. The light beamed off of his bald head, something about his presence always made Jo a little afraid, although he was nothing but nice to her.

"Hey, I'm surprised you're still here?" Ray asked when he sat down.

"Dwayne invited me to a party tonight, so I thought I'd stay." Jo told him.

"Fair enough, he definitely likes you." Ray told her as he drank his tea, "whilst you're here, if you want to earn any extra cash we have a client that wants a woman to meet him in a hotel?"

Jo looked at him for a moment then at the floor, she was a little torn before she answered him.

"I... I'm okay, I don't need the money." She told him.

"No worries," Ray replied, "offers there if you change your mind, we can always keep you busy."

After that Jo just relaxed around the house. Around 4pm she went into Dwayne's room and had sex with him again.

She lay there, naked and sweaty as he stood up.

"I'm gonna for a shower, do you need anything?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine thanks." Jo replied as she grabbed another cigarette.

Dwayne went into his en suite and Jo heard the shower turn on.

Shit, he must have a lighter here somewhere, Jo thought.

With the unlit cigarette in her mouth Jo started to look around his room for a lighter. She eventually found herself to his drawers on one side of the room.

When she opened it a wave of fear hit Jo instantly.

Oh my god, she thought as she looked down. On top of his socks in the drawer was a gun. Jo had never seen a gun in real life and it seemed that the realisation that she was staying with actual gangsters hit Jo like a ton of bricks.

She stared at the gun as fear engulfed her.

What am I doing? She thought, This isn't me, I'm not a gangster. I don't belong with these people, fucking hell am I out of my mind.

Joanne made sure not to touch it, she knew it was silly but she didn't want to leave any fingerprints on it.

She quickly closed the drawer and sat back down as her mind raced.

"Hey, you alright?" Dwayne asked when he emerged in just a towel, steam pouring off of his muscular, black body.

"Y-yeah." Joanne stuttered, she saw Dwayne differently, realised that he was a thug and a scary man.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, obviously picking up on Joanne's nervousness.

"I... I'm fine," Joanne stuttered without looking at him, "have you... have you ever killed anyone?"

Oh my god! Why did I just ask that?! What the fuck is wrong with me!

"Jo," he said with a shocked voice, "you don't ask someone that."

That's not a no.

"Oh right, okay," she whispered, "have you ever been to prison?"

Dwayne chuckled a little as he started to get dressed.

"Prison is like a home away from home for everyone here." He said as though it was a stupid question.

Fuck sake Joanne, what are you doing?!

"Why all the questions?" Dwayne asked.

"No reason," Joanne stuttered and stood up, "I should get dressed."

Joanne quickly walked to the room she was staying in but felt herself hyperventilating.

What am I gonna do? I can't stay here, this isn't me! But I can't just leave, what if they get offended and hurt me?!

Joanne managed to force herself to shower and get dressed. She was still dressed slutty as that was all the clothes she had with her. In a short skirt and a tight top that pushed up her tits.

Although she felt sick, Joanne knew she just had to get through that night then she could go home.

Dwayne was waiting for her by the door in ripped blue jeans and a tight, white t-shirt.

"Ready?" He asked with a smile.

But he's so nice to me, I've never seen anything other than him being nice, but he's a thug, I mean, I'm assuming he has killed someone. Can he be both a killer and a nice guy?

"Ready." Joanne replied and forced a smile.

Joanne got into the passenger seat of Dwayne's car and he started to drive.

"Is something wrong?" Dwayne asked as he drove, "you're very quiet."

"No," Joanne lied back to him, "sorry, think I'm just tired."

"Fair enough," Dwayne said with a smile, "you've had a busy week."

I need to get back to Freddy, this is not me, what I would do to go back to being a boring housewife.

It was about half an hour drive to the house where the party was being held. It was still a fairly rough neighbourhood.

As Joanne walked up the drive, she jumped when Dwayne reached to hold her hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked as Joanne pulled away.

"N-nothing, sorry." Joanne stuttered and held his hand back.

Come on Joanne, just get through tonight, then back to Freddy.

The house was absolutely buzzing with life. It was jam packed with a mix of people, both black and white, mainly men but a few women who dressed very revealing. The music was blaring out and there was a lot of alcohol around the house.

Joanne felt awkward, all of her previous confidence had completely disappeared and she just wanted to go back to her proper home.

She was there for an hour, on her own as Dwayne chatted around. A few guys spoke to her, some even grabbed her arse but Joanne always turned them down.

Eventually, Dwayne returned and put his big, strong arm around her shoulder.

"So, you see that guy over there?" He said and pointed across the room.

There was a youngish black man sat on the sofa, what shocked Joanne more was that there was a young, blonde woman with short hair that was sat on his lap, clearly grinding back and forth.

"With the girl on his lap?" Joanne asked.

Joanne let out a gasp when the man pulled the blonde girls top down and revealed her smaller but perky tits. Apparently that woman didn't care about the room full of people seeing her.

"Yeah," Dwayne said and leant in close to Joanne, "his name's Izaak, he's the reason I can't get Jason off your back."

"I don't understand." Joanne told him as she watched the young blonde girl turn to straddle that Izaak, her arse came on show as her skirt rode up.

"He's good mates with your Jason," Dwayne explained, "Jason isn't part of their gang or anything, but he is protected by them."

Joanne looked at Izaak, who reached around and started to finger the blonde from behind.

"Then why didn't Jason send me to them instead of you?" Joanne asked.

"Jason has a bit of a past with gambling," Dwayne told her, "their gang has banned him from getting involved with anything about them. They still protect him, but he can't join in with anything they do as he has owed them a lot of money before."

"But he's allowed to interfere with your gang?" Joanne asked, trying to wrap her head around it all.

"We're fairly friendly our two gangs, not the best of mates, but we don't have fights or anything. So, we can do stuff with Jason, but as long as he hasn't done anything wrong to us, we can't do anything to him." Dwayne explained.

The more he told Joanne, the more out of place she felt.

This isn't my world, gangs, crime, I just want a normal life.

When Joanne looked over again, Izaak and the blonde were on their feet and about to walk upstairs.

"So, you can't stop Jason because he's protected by them, pretty much?" Joanne asked, any hope she had gone.

"Exactly," Dwayne told her, "trust me, if I could, I would. But if I did anything to Jason it would start a big fight between us both."

Joanne felt very unsafe and out of place after that. Dwayne would kiss her cheek or hold onto her for most of the night but Joanne rarely did anything back.

When they left the party and got back to the house, Dwayne grabbed Joanne and pulled her in for a kiss. Joanne's instincts kicked in and she kissed him back.

For a minute, she slowly made out with Dwayne and felt his hands reach lower and grab her arse, that was when she broke it.

"I should get to bed, sorry, I'm just tired." She whispered to him.

"Oh right, okay." Dwayne said, but he was clearly gutted.

"I think I'm gonna go home tomorrow." Joanne told him and saw more disappointment in his face.

What do I do? He's the only person that's been nice to me, actually cared for me and I'm pushing him away. But, this isn't me.

Joanne felt like her head was going to explode the more she thought about it.

"Have I done something wrong?" Dwayne asked her.

He genuinely cares about me, he doesn't care that I'm a prostitute or anything, he knows everything about me and he still wants me.

"No, not at all," Joanne said, wanting to make him feel better, "I just think it's time for me to go home."

"I understand." Dwayne whispered and let go of her hand.

"But," she said and he looked into her eyes, "why don't you sleep with me tonight? I'm just too tired for sex."

That's not too bad, just sleeping with him. After everything he's done for me.

"I'd like that." Dwayne said with a smile.

Both of them got undressed and got into Joanne's bed. She lay on one side and Dwayne spooned her from behind.