Joanne's Fall Pt. 16 - Poor Freddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his semi hard cock press against her, although she knew it was wrong, Joanne felt herself getting turned on at the though of having sex wit him again.

No, you can't.

Dwayne lightly held one of Joanne's breasts and she fell asleep in his arms.

I feel so safe with him, why am I fighting it. I want this, I already know that.

Once again she contemplated turning around and just having sex with Dwayne again, but the little voice in her head grew louder.

No, it's not you. Go back to your husband tomorrow, back to reality.

Eventually, that voice won. Even as she lay in the comfort of Dwayne's arms, Joanne managed to fall asleep.

The next morning Joanne woke up before Dwayne. She quietly got out of bed and started to pack her things.

When she was fully packed and dressed, she texted Jason to come and pick her up which he instantly replied and said yes.

Then, she softly woke Dwayne up.

"Hey." She whispered as she tapped his muscular arm.

"Good morning." He whispered and yawned.

"Jason's coming to get me, I wanted to say bye." She whispered to him.

"Oh right, that was fast." He told her, Joanne could see he was clearly unhappy with her going, which gave Joanne mixed emotions.

"Thank you for everything this week, you've been so nice to me." Joanne told him.

"Do you want my number? In case you want to meet up again, or come back?" Dwayne asked.

I shouldn't... I really shouldn't.

"Yeah, why not." Joanne told him.

She saved his number into her phone, gave Dwayne a loving kiss goodbye and then saw Jason was outside waiting for her.

He waited by the door as Joanne put her bag into the boot of his car and then got into the passenger seat.

"Hi whore," Jason said with a laugh, "I guess that's technically the right thing to call you now."

"Hi Ja..." Joanne paused to correct herself, "Master."

"I hope you've not forgotten your manners since you've been away?" Jason asked as he started to car and drove.

"No, Master, I remember." Joanne told him.

She looked out of the window and at Dwayne as they drove off.

"Good, then you can prove it to me." Jason said.

"How, Master?" Joanne asked, she already missed the way she was treated at the gangs house.

Jason literally doesn't give a fuck about me.

"You can suck my dick as I drive, get me ready to fuck your whore cunt when we get back." Jason told her.

Joanne sighed, although she had been a prostitute and getting paid for everything, the last week Joanne actually had some control.

"Yes, Master." She replied.

Joanne leant over and started to undo Jason's jeans, he lifted her arse and Joanne pulled them down and his big, black cock sprung free.

Considering she had not even been gone a week, it felt like a lifetime since Joanne had seen his cock.

Joanne opened her plump lips around wrapped them around his black dick and slowly swirled her tongue around his head.

"Oh yeah, getting that lip filler was a fucking great idea," Jason moaned, "feels great."

"Mhmm." Joanne moaned in agreement to keep him happy.

Her head slowly bobbed up and down, occasionally she felt Jason's hand rest on her blonde hair. It was a bit of an awkward angle but Joanne was able to take about half of him down her throat.

"Oh yeah, Michelle is pretty good at choking on dick now, but I think inside she still thinks she's a lesbian," Jason moaned, "it'll be good to have a proper cock taking whore back."

Poor Michelle, I wonder what they've done to her this week.

Joanne kept sucking her Master's cock slowly, massaging his head with her tongue and the taste of his precum filled her senses.

She knew not to make him cum, so she just slowly gave him a blowjob for the entire drive. Occasionally when they stopped at a red light she would hear a car next to them honk or cheer, but Joanne never stopped.

"Here we are." Jason eventually said and pulled the car to a stop.

Not looking out of the window at all for the entire drive made it feel like a quick trip.

"Come on slut, upstairs." Jason said. He put his cock away and got out of the car.

And I'm back, Joanne thought.

She pulled out a cigarette from the box in her pocket and put it into her mouth as she got out of the car.

"Woah, you smoke now?" Jason asked.

"Oh right, yeah." Joanne replied and lit it up.

"Well you're not filling our apartment with that stench," Jason scolded her, "put it out."

I already miss being a prostitute.

Joanne took one drag and then threw it onto the floor. With a sigh, she followed Jason inside the building and up to their apartment.

"We're back!" He shouted as they walked through the door.

This apartment, Joanne thought as she went in, This is where I accepted I was just a whore for these two, back when I was forced to stay here for a week. I even planned on leaving Freddy then, but after my last week, I know I was wrong. I want Freddy back, I want my life back.

Joanne slowly entered the living room where she was greeted with Claire on the sofa, her legs were spread and Michelle was on her knees clearly licking Claire's pussy.

"Hey slut, I've missed you." Claire said with an evil grin.

"Hi, Mistress." Joanne whispered.

She stood and looked at her two blackmailers.

They've ruined my life, they won't stop until I've lost everything!

"Now then," Jason said, "get undressed, it's been to long since I fucked that fat arse of yours."

"No." Joanne suddenly blurted out firmly.

She couldn't believe it came out of her mouth, Jason and Claire were both clearly shocked as well.

"What did you just say?" Claire asked then looked back at Michelle, "did I fucking tell you to stop, black whore!"

"Sorry Mistress." Michelle whispered.

"I said no," Joanne firmly said back, "I can't do this anymore."

"I think you're forgetting that your opinion doesn't matter," Jason replied, calmly, "now get your fucking clothes off, whore!"

"No!" Joanne almost shouted at them, "What will it take for you to leave me alone? I'll give you my company, I don't care, just let me go!"

Jason stood up and smiled at Joanne before Claire started to speak.

"You think I want to run a company?" She laughed out, "I can't be arsed with that, I'd rather just stay on your payroll without having to work."

Jason walked closer and closer to Joanne.

"What is wrong with you two?" Joanne barked, "just let me go, I'll give you anything you want!"

"What I want," Jason said as he approached her, "is to completely own you, you pathetic, fat, fucking whore."

Each word cut threw Joanne like a knife.

She didn't know what came over her, but Joanne quickly spun around and planned to run away. However, before she even got a step away she felt Jason's hand grab her wrist.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He shouted and yanked her back.

"Get off me!" Joanne shouted.

But Jason didn't listen, he started to drag Joanne across the room. As much as she fought back he was just too strong for her.

"Black slave," Claire shouted, "follow me."

Trying to get free, Joanne was dragged into Jason and Claire's bedroom.

"Let me fucking go!" Joanne shouted but Jason held her down onto the bed.

"Slave, get her ankles, Claire, get her wrists." Jason ordered.

Joanne tried to fight it but Jason held her right wrist up and Claire locked a handcuff around it and onto the corner of the bed.

"No!" Joanne shouted, but then her left wrist got handcuffed to the other corner.

Joanne was kicking her feet but Claire held her left leg still. Joanne looked down and watched Michelle put a handcuff around her ankle and onto the bed, then the same with her right ankle.

"Let me go! Fuck off!!" Joanne shouted, she tried to fight but all of her limbs were locked onto the bed.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jason shouted.

As Joanne tried to shout, suddenly something was shoved into her mouth and tied around the back of her head. She quickly realised that they had forced a ball gag into her.

"MMMFFFFF!" She screamed through the gag but it was just muffled.

Jason left the room, leaving Claire looking down at Joanne and Michelle stood sheepishly in the corner. Michelle couldn't even look at Joanne.

"You stupid fucking whore," Claire said and leant close to the helpless Joanne, "one week away and you become this unruly, you really do need some retraining."

"MMMFF!!" Joanne tried to shout at her.

Then Jason returned with a pair of scissors in his hand.

"Let's get it more comfortable." He said to Claire.

Joanne tried to plead with her eyes at Michelle, but the young black woman refused to look at her.

Joanne tried resisting her restraints once more, but when Jason put the scissors near her clothes she stayed perfectly still, not wanting to accidentally get cut.

He started to cut through her clothes with the scissors and ripped them off of her body. A few minutes later Joanne's ruined clothes were in a heap on the floor and she lay there, helpless and naked.

How are they doing this to me? Are they just pure evil!

"Right then," Jason said, "black slave, get her cunt ready."

No, don't do it Michelle!

"Yes, Master." Michelle whispered.

Joanne tried to stare at Michelle, but the young black women didn't make eye contact as she got between Joanne's legs.

"Mmmffff!!" Joanne shouted into the ball gag when she felt Michelle's tongue touch her bare pussy.

No! Stop it! Please don't! She screamed in her head.

Joanne wanted to break free, to somehow get out of there, but Michelle knew perfectly how to please a woman and her tongue was instantly having an effect on Joanne.

Michelle's soft, wet tongue was slowly circling Joanne's clit and Joanne found it hard to not get pleasure from it.

No, this isn't happening! I am not getting pleasure like this!

The young, black woman's tongue started to move up and down Joanne's pussy, gently sucking on her lips and then flicking her clit.

The longer it went on, the more Joanne's legs twitched with pleasure.

Joanne could just see past her big tits at the top of Michelle's head. Her "Yes, Master." Tattoo could be seen and Joanne could feel the hoops in her pussy lips as Michelle sucked on them.

"MMMM!" Joanne moaned in pleasure when a finger pushed inside of her.

Stop, stop, stop, stop! Joanne begged to herself.

But Michelle's finger kept pumping in and out of Joanne's wet pussy. She started to feel how soaked she had become as Michelle kept pleasing her.

"Do you want me to fuck you, black slave?" Jason's voice said.

Joanne looked up and saw he had completely undressed behind Michelle.

"Yes, Master." Michelle replied and went back to licking Joanne.

"Good whore." Jason said.

"Mmmm fuck!" Michelle grunted and moaned when Jason pushed his cock deep inside of her.

"See white whore," Jason said as he slowly fucked Michelle, "she's become a perfectly obedient slave, just like you were. I don't know why you've changed now."

The sound of Jason's skin slapping against Michelle's filled the room as he fucked her harder and harder.

Claire then grabbed Michelle's hair and pulled her head up a bit.

"Are you still a lesbian?" Claire asked her.

"I'm whatever you tell me Mistress!" Michelle moaned out and her mouth hung open, "I'll take any cock and pussy you tell me too!"

They have truly broken her, Joanne thought as she listened to Michelle's moans, that's what I was like that week I stayed here. It's what they want me to be, can I even fight becoming that?

"Good bitch." Claire said and shoved Michelle's face back to Joanne's dripping pussy.

"Mmmmfff!" Joanne moaned into the gag as Michelle went back to licking her.

Jason was ruthlessly fucking Michelle and spanking her toned arse. Michelle was moaning louder and louder into Joanne's pussy which was growing wetter and wetter.

As much as she tried to fight it, Michelle's masterful tongue action was getting Joanne more and more turned on.

"Right," Jason said and pulled out of Michelle, "time to remind this cheating whore who's cock she belongs to."

"Black whore, come and lick my cunt." Claire ordered.

Michelle slowly got up and gave Joanne an apologetic look before she crawled to Claire and started to pleasure her.

Then Joanne felt Jason's hands grip onto her thick thighs.

"Fucking hell," Jason laughed, "considering how much you're fighting it, your cunt is dripping wet!"

Noooo!

"MMMFFF!!" Joanne grunted into the ball gag as Jason forced his entire cock, balls deep inside of her.

"Oh yeah, I have missed this cunt!" Jason moaned.

Ooooh fuuuck!

Jason wasted no time with hammering in and out of Joanne's pussy with his big, black cock.

Although Joanne loved getting fucked by Dwayne, some sick and twisted part of her enjoyed being completely helpless.

No! I don't enjoy this!

"Mmmmff!" Joanne couldn't help but moan as Jason's big cock slid in and out of her.

Suddenly he reached down and twisted both of Joanne's nipples hard.

"MMMMFFF!" She moaned into the gag as a mix of pain and pleasure crashed through her body.

"That's it you stupid fucking whore, take his cock!" Claire moaned from the side.

Joanne could just see hunger in Jason's eyes as he fucked her, no mercy. He just fucked her over and over.

The longer his cock pushed in and out of Joanne's soaked cunt, the better it felt.

"Mmmmff.. mmff.... Mmfff!" She moaned into the gag.

Joanne felt spit start to trickle past the gag and onto her face as her body rocked with Jason's fucking.

"That's it you pathetic prostitute," Jason moaned as he fucked her, "I wonder how many cocks you took this week!"

Oh fuck! Why am I enjoying this! What is wrong with me!

His words and the hard fucking had Joanne's pussy clenching around Jason's cock. She could feel her legs start to tense up as her toes curled.

No! Please god no!

"Oh yeah, I recognise that feeling," Jason laughed, "you're about to cum as I fuck your pathetic little cunt!"

"Argue all you want," Claire moaned from the side, "but deep down you love being our whore!"

"Mmmm... mmmm!" Joanne moaned into the gag, she was breathing heavily as her orgasm built up.

She did her best to fight it, to distract herself, but the big, black cock fucking her was too good.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Joanne screamed into the gag as an earth shattering orgasm tore through her body.

"That's it! Cum you pathetic fucking whore!" Jason roared.

Her entire body was shaking and trembling, if it wasn't for the handcuffs she would've shook more as Joanne came harder and harder.

"MMMM!! MMM!!" She moaned as she just kept cumming and cumming.

"Fuuuuckk yeeesss!" Jason roared and Joanne felt him cumming inside of her.

Joanne couldn't stop her moans, as much as she tried, as she felt his cum fill her up inside. Jason kept fucking her until he milked every last drop of cum in her pussy.

When he eventually pulled out Joanne felt his cum leak out of her well fucked pussy.

Oh god, why did I have to cum? Why do I have to have pleasure being treated like this! But it's done, I can finally go back to my husband, Joanne thought, realising how much she actually missed him.

Apparently at some point, Michelle had made Claire cum.

"Black slave, lick the white whore clean." Claire ordered.

Joanne was still trying to catch her breathe as Michelle got between her legs and started to lick her cum filled pussy.

"Mmmm." Joanne moaned from the soft tongue that felt amazing on her freshly fucked hole.

After a few minutes Michelle had licked Joanne's pussy completely clean.

"Right, we're heading out, but we'll be back soon." Jason said.

Wait, they're leaving me like this?

"Black slave, make sure she doesn't try and get out, not that she could." Claire laughed and the two of them closed the door.

Joanne stared at Michelle, she was stood at the foot of the bed completely naked and almost looked ashamed.

"Mmffmm." Joanne groaned a little bit to her.

"I..." Michelle whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Mfmmff." Joanne groaned again and nodded towards her handcuffs.

"I can't, Master and Mistress wouldn't be happy." Michelle told her.

She is completely broken.

Joanne tried to ask Michelle if she was okay, although it just came out muffled, Michelle seemed to understand.

"I'm... okay," Michelle whispered, "they are still breeding me, I will probably be pregnant soon if not already."

Oh my god, these two are twisted. Poor Michelle, it's my fault she's in this position.

Even as Michelle spoke, she didn't sound upset. It was almost robotic, as though she was programmed to speak like that.

It was another hour until Jason returned.

"Has she behaved?" He asked Michelle.

"She tried to get me to uncuff her but I said no, Master." Michelle admitted and Joanne's heart broke a little.

"You naughty whore," Jason said and turned his attention to Joanne, "I guess you still need to learn."

Jason managed to position himself and Joanne so he could get his cock to line up with her arsehole. He had Michelle spit on both before he forced himself inside of Joanne.

"Mmmmffg!" She grunted as her unlubed arse stretched around his black cock.

"Oh yeah, look at your fat arse taking my cock!" He laughed.

Jason kept fucking Joanne's arse until he filled her up with another load of cum. Adding even more humiliation to Joanne, she came whilst having her arsehole fucked with his big, black cock.

After that, he and Michelle left her in that room alone.

This is it, how can I ever get away from them? I'm just helpless and pathetic.

After what felt like another hour on her own, her thoughts torturing her, Jason eventually came back.

"Right whore, time for you to go back to your bitch husband," He said, "Now, when I unlock you, are you going to fight?"

"Mhmm." Joanne grunted in negative and shook her head.

"Good girl." He replied.

Once he undid the handcuffs, Joanne rubbed where they were and realised they left a mark.

"Now, who owns you?" He asked Joanne.

"You do, Master." She replied, defeated.

"Good, I'll drive you back." He said.

Joanne put on another outfit from her week away, some very short denim shorts and a very tight white t-shirt.

Then when they got outside she asked Jason if she could have a cigarette and thankfully he said yes.

How am I going to explain all of this to Freddy? My clothes, the marks on my wrist, the new gang tattoo on my wrist? Never mind that I smoke now!

Joanne just knew she had to come up with an excuse, anything to fix it as she buys more time.

She finished the cigarette and got into the car.

When Jason pulled up, around the corner from Joanne's so Freddy wouldn't see them he turned to her.

"Now, are you going to disobey me ever again?" He asked.

I just want to go back to my husband.

"No, Master." She obediently replied.

"And are you going to belong to me and Claire for the rest of your life?" He asked.

Hearing that was like a jolt to Joanne, she was almost broken... almost.

I will get out of this, one day, I'll have my life back, I just need to keep going until I'm free.

"Yes, Master," She replied, "I belong to you both."

"Good whore, now get out." Jason barked.

Dwayne never spoke to me like that.

Joanne got out of the car and Jason instantly drove off.

She walked down the road and turned the corner, he house was only 4 houses down.

Wait, is that? Joanne thought and stopped dead in her tracks.

Outside of her house, parked on the road was a brown car with slightly blacked out windows.