Joanne's Fall Pt. 16 - Poor Freddy

Story Info
Joanne battles with herself, then returns to her owners.
10.8k words
4.64
12.5k
19

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,336 Followers

Joanne was stood in the mirror looking at herself, she was trying on her third outfit so far. It was a cute, black dress that hugged her slim body nicely. Joanne had always had pretty big tits, something she loved and knew other men loved, which just excited her more.

She had straightened her long, brunette hair and put a slight curl in them so they waved down her body. Having just washed it, her hair was shining beautifully.

Joanne had already put her make up on, giving her misty eyes and she put on some dark red lipstick.

"I think this is the one." Joanne said with a smile.

She was still walking over 5 miles a day so her body was slim and her skin that was on show looked smooth and slightly pale.

"About time," Her friend Patricia said, who was lay on Joanne's single bed, "you look hot."

"Thanks." Joanne said with a smile as she kept looking at herself.

"What's this guy's name again?" Patricia asked. Patricia was reading through a magazine.

"Freddy." Joanne told her.

"Freddy," Patricia said, not sounding too interested, "and you met him last week?"

"Yeah, he was at that club we went on Saturday." Joanne told her, then did a little spin and stared at her firm arse that looked amazing in the black dress.

"Wait," Patricia said and sat up, "didn't you bring a guy home that night, was that Freddy?"

Joanne let out a little smirk then looked back at her friend.

"No." Joanne told her and Patricia let out her own smirk.

"You little slut!" Patricia said and burst into laughter.

"That's me!" Joanne laughed then went back to looking at herself in the mirror.

"So, Freddy," Patricia continued, "I wonder if he will be the one."

"Please," Joanne said with a laugh, "I'm only 25, no way am I ready to settle down yet."

"True," Patricia replied, "but means more dick for me if you get in a relationship."

A few hours later.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Freddy said with his jaw nearly on the ground.

Thank god he's cute! Joanne thought, the club she met him in was pretty dark and she worried he was going to be ugly when she got a proper look at him.

Freddy had short brown hair and he was wearing a white shirt and black trousers.

"Thank you," Joanne replied and gave him a hug, making sure to press her tits against him, "you look very handsome."

Freddy was a perfect gentlemen, he pulled out Joanne's chair and they sat down for a nice meal in a fancy restaurant.

They chatted for a while as they ate, Freddy was a little older than Joanne but he seemed like a nice guy.

"So, what do you do?" He eventually asked her.

"Right now I'm an Administrator," Joanne told him, "but I want to go travelling, I'd love to see the whole world!"

"Wow, that's cool," Freddy replied, "I've barely left town I was born in!"

"That's not a bad thing," Joanne replied, although she couldn't imagine never leaving the town she was from, "but one day I'd love to run my own company, be my own boss, you know?"

"Oh yeah, I can see you doing that." Freddy replied.

At the end of the night Freddy was driving Joanne back to her mum and dads when he pulled up outside of their house.

He is cute, plus I'm not looking for anything serious anyway, Joanne thought and using her confidence she leant in and planted a kiss on Freddy's lips.

He instantly kissed back and within a few seconds they were making out in his car.

After a few minutes, Joanne pulled back and smiled at him.

"Do you, want to come in?" Joanne asked him.

"Are you sure?" Freddy asked, being the gentlemen, "I don't want you to think all I want is sex."

Joanne smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Don't be so serious Freddy, it's just a bit of fun," she replied and grabbed his hand, "come on, just be quiet, my parents are in."

Not long later Joanne had her thin legs around Freddy as he slowly made love to her. Joanne was pretty satisfied with the size of his cock. Sure, Joanne was a little slutty, but not massively, she had only had sex with a handful of people, but she was definitely enjoying Freddy at that moment.

In the morning Joanne woke up to the sun coming in through the curtains. Freddy had his arms wrapped around her and as Joanne opened her eyes she could see he was awake.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning." Joanne replied with a smile.

Three months later.

"Are you sure?" Patricia asked as Joanne cried into her shoulder.

The mass amount of tears leaving Joanne's eyes made her friends t-shirt soaking wet as she sobbed.

"Yes I'm sure!" Joanne cried out.

"How?" Patricia asked as she tried to comfort her friend, "You've only been dating three months?!"

"The other week," Joanne sobbed, "he didn't have a condom so we just thought we'd risk it! God I'm so stupid!"

"Oh Joanne," Patricia whispered to her, "it'll be okay, have you told Freddy?"

"No," She sniffed out, "I don't know what to do."

"Well, you have to tell him." Patricia told her.

A few hours later.

"Hey beautiful." Freddy said and kissed Joanne's cheek.

They had met at a café near to where both of them lived.

"Hey, we need to talk." Joanne said, she felt sick and her heart was beating out of her chest.

"Oh, that sounds serious." Freddy replied and sat down opposite Joanne.

"I... I... I'm pregnant." Joanne blurted out.

There it is, I've said it.

"What?" Freddy replied, his face turned a deathly pale.

A few months down the line.

Once Joanne's parents found out about her getting pregnant they cut off all contact with her and kicked her out of the house.

Luckily for Joanne, Freddy was a gentlemen. He invited Joanne to live with him in his apartment and vowed to stick by her and their future baby.

Shortly after turning 26 Joanne gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who they named Tom, after Freddy's grandad.

Freddy made enough money so Joanne only had to work part time as an Administrator, other than that she was a perfect housewife.

Although with having a baby and not a lot of time to herself, Joanne struggled to lose the weight she had gained from pregnancy. She wasn't fat at all, but bigger than she used to be.

Tom's 1 st birthday.

"Good morning beautiful," Freddy as he woke up next to Joanne, "I can't believe it's Tom's 1st birthday already."

"I know," Joanne replied and kissed him, "I hope the party tonight goes okay."

"I'm sure it will." Freddy told her.

All of Freddy's family and friends had gone to Joanne and Freddy's house for Tom's birthday. Patricia had been traveling around the world for 6 months so unfortunately she wasn't able to attend.

However, there was plenty of laughter and fun at the party.

After the cake came out, Freddy got everyone's attention and stood in front of the crowd with Joanne next to him.

"So, as it is our son's 1st birthday there is something I want to do," He said and turned to face Joanne, "I've wanted to ask this for a while but now seems like the best time."

Is he doing what I think he's doing?

Joanne watched in shock as Freddy lowered himself down onto one knee and pulled out a ring. It wasn't very big, but Joanne burst out into happy tears.

"Joanne, will you marry me?" Freddy asked.

"Yes! Yes! Of course!" Joanne shouted and kissed him.

The whole room cheered and clapped as Joanne put on the engagement ring.

For a few years Joanne was happy with her little life. With her only working part time, they decided to wait a few years until getting married so that they could save up some money.

However, as time went on and as Joanne watched Freddy get more successful in his career she started to yearn for more. Her life as a housewife became boring, Joanne barely ever put make up on and she felt herself gaining more weight, with no reason to put more effort in.

By the time Joanne turned 30 she felt almost like a shell of herself, just getting by day to day with no goal or reason to care.

Tom was a good kid, but Joanne wanted something more in life.

"Good morning beautiful." Freddy said one Saturday morning.

Joanne had been awake for hours, thinking about what she wanted to do.

"I've been thinking," Joanne said and turned to her fiancé, "I want to try starting my own company."

"What? Really?" Freddy asked with a little concerned look on his face.

"I'm bored Freddy," She told him, "I love Tom and I love my life, I just... I want more, I need a purpose."

"Raising our son isn't enough purpose?" Freddy asked her.

"It is," Joanne whispered, "I just, I want more."

"Well, look," Freddy said to her, "our wedding is booked for next year, we need all the money we have to pay for that, I don't think it's a great time to start a company."

"I guess," Joanne told him, although she felt a little more heartbroken when he said that, "you're right."

After that chat Joanne gave up even more. She just felt useless, like she wasn't good for anything. In the end she never worked out and gained more weight. By the time of their wedding Joanne felt ugly, fat and useless.

The worse she got, the more ugly she felt and even when Freddy tried to sleep with her she would say no.

I don't even like looking at myself naked, there's no way he wants to see that.

By the time she turned 35 Joanne had all but given up, she had no social life. Her best friend Patricia met a man in Australia and stayed over there. She almost felt a little empty inside.

"Good morning beautiful," Freddy said and woke up her, "I've got a surprise for you."

"Oh yeah, what is it?" Joanne bluntly asked.

"Well," Freddy continued, "well now Tom is full time in school, and, I've been saving up some money and I think I have enough so you can start up your own company."

What?! Joanne's heart jumped when she heard that and burst into a smile.

"Are you serious?!" She asked and sat up to smile at him.

"Definitely, if you think you're ready?" He asked her.

"100%!" Joanne replied and kissed him.

That morning, for the first time in months, Joanne and Fredy had sex.

A few months later Joanne started her own company. It was hard work, harder than she expected. For the first few years it was just Joanne on her own working 14 hours a day but she made it work.

The only downside was that she didn't have a lot of time to spend with Freddy. Work took over her life.

Even though Joanne felt like she had a purpose and a life again, her work took up so much time that she couldn't work out. She didn't gain any more weight, but she didn't lose it and eventually Joanne just accepted her thicker, curvy body.

Her and Freddy were occasionally having sex. However with her being so busy trying to build a company and her still not feeling sexy, it was very rare.

Five years later.

Joanne had hired a few employees for her company by that stage. She was able to give up a little control which meant she had more time to herself. However, the years of not sleeping with Freddy seemed to have instilled the no sex life into Freddy.

He was working long hours as he rose through the ranks at his company and even when Joanne tried to have sex, Freddy would normally answer by saying that he was too tired.

It had almost been a year since they had done anything sexual. The longer it went on, the more self conscious Joanne got about herself.

One night, Freddy had gone out with his mates and Joanne was watching porn on her phone. When an idea came to her head.

In the heat of the moment, Joanne went onto an online sex chatroom.

She sat on it for about half an hour before she braved replying back to a man.

Joanne had set her name to "Married40" so no one would work out it was her. Then she replied to someone who's username was "BigJeff".

Married40: Hi Jeff, thank you for messaging me. I must say I am new here and not really sure how it works.

BigJeff: Hi, that's no problem. Hopefully I can help. I am guessing by your name that you're married? Does he know you're on here?

Married40: Truthfully, no. I feel horrible being on here, I feel like I'm cheating. But we never have sex any more and I don't know what to do.

BigJeff: You shouldn't feel horrible or guilty if he isn't giving you what you need. I am married as well, for 20 years. But it is the same. I come on here because I find just talking to strangers online doesn't mean anything. It's not like I am out in the world trying to actually cheat or find a connection.

That sort of settles Joanne's nerves. It made sense to her, it wasn't cheating, she justified that it was pretty much like watching porn.

For a few months she chatted to various men online and had fairly normal dirty chats. She stayed in touch with BigJeff quiet often and they made each other cum a lot. Eventually, she got a message from him, one she was wondering if he was going to ask.

BigJeff: We've been talking for a while. How would you feel about sending me a photo of you so I know what you look like? It doesn't have to have your face in so you can hide your identity. I know being anonymous is very important here.

Joanne argued with herself for a while. Not only at the risk of someone finding out what she was doing, but also the fear of him finding her body discusting.

Eventually, she thought fuck it. Joanne took a completely naked photo from the neck down and sent it. With nerves making her stomach churn she waited for a reply.

BigJeff: Wow! You are sexy as hell! I don't know why your husband doesn't want you! If you were my wife I would have sex with you every day! I'm so hard right now looking at you.

Hearing all of those compliments made Joanne's inside fill up with warmth and happiness.

The longer she chat with him, the braver she got and sent more and more photos.

Three years later.

"Morning." Freddy grumbled as he woke up.

He was having to work away for a week so he got up early to pack.

"Morning." Joanne replied.

After he had gone, Joanne went straight onto the sex chat website. Ten minutes in she got a message from a new person.

MrHarry: Hey, you fancy a chat?

Joanne was already rubbing her clit as she replied.

Joanne: Definitely, I'm so horny already!

MrHarry: Good, I hope you're already playing with yourself you little slut!

Did he just call me a slut?

Joanne hadn't been called that since before she met Freddy, but surprisingly, something about this man calling her a slut made Joanne wetter than ever.

Joanne: Yes I am, my pussy is dripping wet with the thought of being your slut.

MrHarry: Good girl, finger that pussy for me you dirty whore!

Half an hour later, Joanne was moaning loud as she gave herself an orgasm chatting to that stranger.

Fucking hell, I never expected to like being called a slut!

That was an even bigger orgasm than she had before, Joanne wondered if it was because of the names he called her. Something about being treated like a naughty slut just made Joanne's pussy leak harder than ever.

Joanne cleaned herself up, but every day that week she made herself cum whilst talking like a slut for strangers online.

Three years later.

Joanne had a long dirty talk session the week before where she had sent a few photos to a regular dominant man that she spoke to. At that stage she had a folder full of dirty photos, but gave nothing away of her real self, that she saved to send to men online.

Most were her entire body naked, a few of her bent over and even a few of her with a dildo in her pussy.

Having their compliments of her thick body made her feel amazing.

Freddy had gone out with his mates for the night and Joanne was wearing just a pink robe as she settled herself, ready to chat to someone online.

She had already been turned on by one man sending her some filthy messages and calling her a whore when another message popped up.

DomJ18: Hey there, your profile interests me, I've always been more interested in older, slutty women. Message me back.

Reading that and assuming that his age was 18 turned Joanne on immensely. Her pussy was on fire and she slowly rubbed her clit as she typed back.

Married40: Hi there, I have to say I normally chat to older men on here. But a young man could definitely be of interest.

Present day.

The slight sunrise was peaking through the window and directly into Jo's eyes. She moved slightly and gave a little groan as she woke up.

"Good morning beautiful." She heard a deep, manly voice whispered to her.

Jo looked down and saw the big, muscular black arm wrapped around her. She slightly turned her head and saw Dwayne smiling at her. His pearly white teeth looked even brighter against his black skin.

"Mmm, morning." Jo replied back to him.

She slowly rolled over and Dwayne kept his arm around her naked body. Jo put one of her hands onto his muscular ebony body.

He is such a beautiful man, Jo thought.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked.

"After last night, I slept amazing." Jo smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Dwayne's right had was resting on Jo's breast, his fingers lightly playing with her black rabbit nipple piercing.

Just having his black fingers toy with her nipple had Jo getting more excited. She looked down and saw his cock was already semi hard.

Giving him a slight smile, Jo sat up and slowly moved down his chiselled body. She kissed his perfect abs until she got face to face with his cock. Taking it into her hands, she could already feel him starting to grow harder.

Leaning forward, she took his semi hard cock in her mouth and started to swirl her tongue around.

"Oh yeah, I could get used to this." Dwayne moaned.

Feeling him get hard in my mouth, because of me, it's so hot!

Jo bobbed up and down on his cock until he was fully hard as steel. Her tongue swirled all around his fat head and spread spit all over him.

After a few minutes, she got up and straddled Dwayne. Holding onto his hard cock she slowly lowered herself onto him.

"Ooooh god." Jo moaned as she impaled herself with his big, black cock.

Both of Jo's holes felt sore from the night before but having Dwayne inside of her just felt amazing. She rested her hands onto his black chest and started to ride him a little faster.

"Oh god, you're so deep." Jo panted.

"You're so fucking hot." Dwayne moaned.

He reached around and gripped Jo's thick arse cheeks and made her ride him faster.

"Fuck... fuck... yes." Jo moaned over and over, her big tits bounced up and down as she rode him.

Suddenly she moved down and pressed her lips firmly against his thick, black lips. Opening her mouth, Jo pushed her tongue against his and made out with the beautiful man.

She passionately made out with Dwayne until he pushed her hips slightly up. Then, he thrusted in and out of her arse hard as fucking possible. His cock hammered into her soaking wet cunt and his balls slapped against her over and over.

"Fuuucckkk! Soo fucking goooodd!" Jo moaned over and over.

Dwayne fucked Jo harder and harder as he held her up like that. Jo was in fucking heaven as this big, black cock destroyed her pussy.

In an instant and with no effort, Dwayne flipped them around so Jo had her legs spread whilst on her back and he was fucking her from on top.

"Oh fuck! Dwayne! I fucking love your cock!" Jo moaned over and over.

He leant down and passionately made out with her as his cock slid in and out of her drenched cunt.

"Fuck... fuck... fuuuuuuucckk I'm gonna cuuumm!" Jo moaned louder.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,336 Followers