Joanne's Fall Pt. 18 - Office Bonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers

"But I'm sure Michelle's perky, smaller tits will still look good when she's pregnant." Claire laughed out.

I guess she doesn't know that Michelle is late.

When Jo looked down, she saw Michelle look up at her, even through everything, she had a happy look in her eyes from being with Jo.

Her perfect tongue worked wonders on Jo who was finding it hard to keep her moans hidden. After a few minutes of Michelle licking her pussy, Jo felt a small amount of spit trickle past the gag and onto her chin.

"Enough!" Claire barked and Michelle instantly moved back.

Jo was breathing heavily from pure pleasure, her chest was heaving up and down as she eyed her young Mistress, wondering what was going to happen next.

Claire just kept smiling as she reached into her pocket and pulled out two nipple clamps.

Oh fuck, Jo tried to control herself and prepare for the pain.

Claire grabbed Jo's nipple that didn't have the black bunny piercing on and flicked her nipple sot it was rock hard.

"Here we go." Claire said and then let the clamp close around Jo's nipple.

"Mmmmffff!" Jo moaned out in pain.

Fuck that burns!!

Her nipple felt like it was on fire and she could feel it pulsing onto the clamp. Jo was breathing even heavier through her nose as stared at Claire. The pain forced a single tear from Jo's eyes.

Claire just laughed and then without any warning put the clamp onto Jo's other nipple.

"MMMMFFFF!!" Jo called out into the gag.

The pain had all of her hairs stand on edge as she breathed through burning.

Then, Claire shoved two fingers deep into Jo's soaked pussy and she let out a shocked moan.

"Mmmm!" Jo moaned as Claire finger fucked her.

The fingering was so hard that Jo's tits bounced slightly, causing the pain to never truly fade.

After a few minutes though her nipples felt slightly number and to her surprise, the pain actually added to her pleasure.

"Mmmm, mmm." Jo moaned as Claire slowed down on fingering her.

Claire stepped back and Jo saw herself in the mirror again, the nipple clamps stuck to her as her chest moved up and down with each breath.

Fuuuuck I'm so fucking horny! Jo thought as she looked at herself, This really is all I'm good for, just a whore!

"How is that feeling?" Claire asked.

"Mmff." Jo grunted back to her and Claire just laughed.

Claire then went into Jo's desk, although Jo didn't know what she was getting. Claire then returned with a curved sex toy of sorts.

With ease, Claire pushed the thicker part into Jo's soaked pussy and then the curved bit pressed against her throbbing clit. It felt rubbery, No it's too hard for rubber, maybe metal with a rubber casing?

Jo's drenched pussy clenched around the toy and when Claire moved, the toy stayed perfectly still.

It was a bright green toy and Jo could see it easily in her reflection. She looked like a completely, slutty mess, that's because I am one.

Suddenly, the toy started to vibrate both inside her pussy against her G-spot and the part touching her clit.

"MMMM!!" Jo moaned in surprise to the huge pleasure.

Then as quickly as it started, it turned off.

"Ha! It works!" Claire said with her phone in her hand, "I control it from this."

She pressed the screen on her phone and the vibrating started, then she pressed it again and it turned off.

Jo was breathing even heavier, her pussy was begging for attention and she just prayed that Claire would let her cum.

"Black slave, undress me." Claire ordered.

Without saying anything back, Michelle started to undress Claire until she was stood completely naked.

Jo took a minute to marvel at Claire's young, sexy body. She truly was a 10 out of 10, even if she was a psychopath that got off by ruining people's lives.

She then sat down on the sofa and spread her legs. Her tight, shaved, white pussy was there for Jo to stare at.

I have pleased that pussy so many times, too many to count. To think that was the first pussy I ever tasted, I can't believe I never tried it before.

Claire simply clicked her fingers and Michelle moved between her legs. Her face moved and Jo knew that Michelle was licking Claire's pussy.

"Mmm that's good." Claire moaned.

She pressed her phone and the toy inside Jo started to vibrate.

"Mmmm!" Jo moaned from the pleasure.

Jo watched her young Mistress getting pleased. Claire grabbed her own tits and started to squeeze her nipples.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Claire moaned, "Look at you, you pathetic whore."

"Mmmmf." Jo moaned again.

"Tied up in your own office, worthless slut just to be used." Claire moaned again.

Her words hurt Jo butat the same time turned her on even more.

Claire pressed her phone again and the vibrating increased and forced a louder moan out of Jo.

"Mmmmmffff!!" Jo howled into the gag.

Her legs started to tremble and shake as her pussy twitched around the toy. It was sending perfect vibrations to her G-spot and throbbing clit. More of her spit drooled around the gag and down her chin.

The pain of the nipple clamps forced more pleasure throughout her.

"Oh fuck... yes, eat my cunt you fucking black dyke!" Claire moaned.

Jo's eyes darted from watching her beautiful Mistress getting licked to then looking at herself in the mirror. Shaking and moaning like a whore.

"Mmmmm!" Jo moaned louder.

Then... knock, knock.

Oh fuck!

Claire shut off the vibration but Jo's breathing remained heavy.

Knock, knock again at the door.

"Joanne?" She heard her employee Sarah's voice ask behind the door, "are you free?"

"Fuck sake," Claire moaned and stood up, her perky tits slightly shook as she walked to Jo, "Shout out and tell her your busy."

Oh god, this is risky!

Jo nodded at Claire as she untied the gag. Once it left her mouth she stretched her jaw.

"Joanne?" Sarah called out again.

"Sorry," Jo shouted back, "I'm about to have a meeting."

"It's really important." Sarah said back.

"Urgh," Claire moaned, "This fucking bitch, get rid of her!"

Jo sighed, her body tried to move but the rope was to tight that she couldn't.

"I'm sorry Sarah but I can't right now, maybe later." Jo shouted out.

Sarah didn't reply, but she let out a little huff before they heard her walk away.

"Finally," Claire sighed, "If only she was a big a whore as you."

Claire then put the gag back into Jo's mouth and tied it behind her head.

"Mmmmm!!" Jo moaned as Claire turned the vibrating back on.

Claire went back to the sofa and Michelle returned to licking her pussy as the constant vibrating had Jo moaning.

Fuuuuucckk this feels so good! Jo moaned internally. Feeling herself so fucking horny and helpless to her Mistress, Jo felt the same as she did when she spent a week at their apartment. She felt like all she was worth was to be their slut.

"MMMMM!!" Jo moaned even louder when the vibration turned up even higher.

"That's it you little slut," Claire moaned, "You like this don't you?"

"Mmmmhmm!" Jo moaned back and nodded to her young Mistress.

The pleasure started to grow to much, Jo's body was shaking as she felt her orgasm growing and growing.

"Do you want to cum you whore?" Claire moaned and grabbed onto Michelle's head, pulling her deeper into her pussy.

"MMMMHHM!" Jo moaned and nodded furiously.

"Fuck... fuck... yes right there you little whore!" Claire moaned even louder, "Oh fuck...I'm gonna fucking cuuuuuumm!!!"

Jo watched in awe as Claire's body shook, her moaning grew animalistic as she pulled Michelle deeper inter her.

Jo's own orgasm was building and building, she breathed heavier through her nose and then, the vibrating stopped.

"Hmmmff?!" Jo grunted through the gag.

"Mmm oh yeah, that was what I needed." Claire said and stood up.

Jo kept panting through the gag as she watched Claire start to get dressed.

What is she doing?

"Right, I'll be back later," Claire said once she was fully dressed, "black slave, come on."

Jo watched in pure shock as Claire and Michelle left the office, opening the door as little as possible and then once it was shut, Jo heard it lock.

Oh my god, I'm stuck in here!

Jo started to panic. She was locked in her own office, completely tied up, gagged and helpless. She had no idea how long Claire would be gone, what if Sarah wanted to try and speak to her again?

It was hard to tell how much time had passed, whilst tied up and unable to move it felt very slowly. The toy inside of her drenched pussy constantly gave her some sense of pleasure, but what she really wanted was to cum.

As time went on, Jo kept looking at herself in the full length mirror.

Look at me, I'm a fucking whore! Literally, I have been a whore! But... I do look good.

Looking at herself in that state, Jo felt more and more helpless and more turned on.

Some hours had passed, it felt like forever and Jo jumped at every sound of someone coming near the door.

Then when she heard the office door start to unlock her nerves took over.

What if that's not Claire, what if one of my staff see me? This could go very badly!

As the door slowly creaked open, Jo was relieved but also surprised to see Jason walk in. He shut the door before anyone could see in and locked it.

"Well, this is a good sight," Jason said, "when Claire first thought of this I wasn't too fussed, but I must admit, I like it."

Jo watched the beautiful, big black man walk around the room. His eyes roamed over Jo's naked, tied up body.

As she looked at him, she couldn't help but think of Dwayne.

He did betray me, but I do miss him. Jo felt a connection with Dwayne that she hadn't felt in a long time. It was more than just sex with him, but Jo didn't think she could get over his betrayal.

Jason reached over and slightly twisted the clamp on Jo's nipple, forcing a little moan out of her. Her nipples had gone numb and she forgot about the clamps.

His hands left her nipples and Jo watched as he started to undo his jeans. In a matter of seconds, Jo was face to face with his big, black cock.

"Mmmm." Jo moaned as she felt him drag his hard cock around her face. She could feel his sticky precum spread around her face.

It was degrading, humiliating, but Jo's pussy was on fire.

"That's it whore, right where you belong." Jason whispered. His cock kept dragging around her smooth, soft, tanned face.

He reached back and untied her gag, once again Jo stretched her jaw once the ball was out. Before she could speak, Jason pushed his big, hard cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm." Jo automatically moaned and wrapped her thick, fake lips around his shaft.

Oh how Jo really does love to suck on a big, hard cock.

She couldn't move much in her position, but she dragged her tongue around the head of Jason's cock. He started to slowly thrust himself in and out of her mouth.

Jo went to bring her hands up and grab onto her Master's perfect cock but they were stuck by the ropes.

"You stupid whore," Jason laughed as he thrusted in and out of Jo's mouth, "You're so fucking pathetic."

"Mmmm." Jo moaned again, his words turned her on more as she did the best she could to please him with her tongue.

His hands ran through her blonde hair as his cock started to go deeper and deeper.

"Gllgg!" Jo gagged when his cock hit her throat, but Jason didn't stop.

Actually, he gripped her hair tighter and pushed his cock deeper.

"Gllg...gllg...gllg...glllg!" Jo gagged over and over, each thrust has his cock go deeper down her throat.

She did her best to keep her thick lips around his cock and before long his big, black balls slapped against her spit covered chin.

Her spit started to splash around her and down onto her tits as he fucked her face.

"That's it you fucking whore, take that black cock." Jason moaned.

He ruthlessly fucked her face over and over so Jo was covered in spit.

Then he pulled his cock out and started to slap it over her face. Spreading his precum and her spit all over her.

"You want my cum you dumb slut?" Jason shouted as he slapped Jo's face with his cock over and over.

His big, black cock was so fucking hard that each strike hurt Jo a little but she fucking loved it!

"Yes Master! I want your fucking cum!" Jo moaned.

Jason gripped her blonde hair and shoved his cock completely down her throat again.

"Gllllggggggg!!" Jo gagged as he held himself balls deep down her throat.

He furiously fucked her face over and over, Jo barely even gagged after a while but suddenly Jason pulled out.

"Oooohh yeah!" He roared and Jo was shocked when she felt his warm, thick cum land on her face.

Ohhhh fuuucckk!! Jo moaned in her head as shot after shot of thick cum started to cover her face.

She felt it hit her hair, over her eyes, down her nose and over her lips. After a few seconds Jo felt like her face was completely coated in his delicious cum. She even licked her lips and swallowed down some of his seed.

"You stupid slut." Jason laughed out.

He quickly put the gag back onto Jo and tied it behind her head.

She once again looked at herself in the mirror, her face and hair was covered in cum and her pussy was begging for attention.

When she looked back at Jason she saw him clearly taking photos of her on his phone.

It's not like he can blackmail me anymore with those, Jo thought, he just likes to humiliate me.

"Right, I'll see you soon." Jason said with a smile and then left.

What must everyone think in the office seeing these come and go? Jo pondered on that as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Again, for what felt like hours, Jo sat there, the smell of cum over her face that slowly dried until the door unlocked.

It had gone dark outside and Jo wondered what time it was, or if any of her staff had gone home.

Then Claire and Michelle came in with a plastic bag.

"Well, don't you look like a cum slut." Claire laughed.

Jo watched in silence as Michelle brought out a pink, long and thin candle from the bag and lit the end. Watching the lighter, Jo had a sudden urge for a cigarette.

Why do they have that candle? Jo thought.

But before she could think too much about it, the vibrating toy in her pussy started again and she let out a loud moan.

It wasn't enough to get Jo to cum, but enough to keep her desperate pussy fucking soaked.

After a minute or two, Claire grabbed the lit candle and smiled as she walked over to Jo.

"Now this is something I wanted to try." She whispered.

She held the candle over Jo's legs, she could feel the heat coming off of it which panicked her. Then, Claire tilted the candle and a single drop of hot, melted wax dripped onto her bare thigh.

"Mmmmm!" Jo moaned into the gag loudly as the molten hot liquid stuck to her.

She looked down and it dried quickly on her leg.

Then another drop fell down onto her other thigh.

"MMMM!" She called out into the gag.

Fuuuckk that's hot! She screamed in her head.

The vibrating toy got stronger and Jo's legs started to tremble.

The clamps on her nipples suddenly started to hurt again and another drop of hot wax hit her thigh.

"MMMMFFF!!" She cried out.

It was a strange feeling, a mix of massive pleasure from her pussy and the pain from the clamps and the wax.

All of which had her body on edge, she writhed and shook, moaning like a whore.

"Oh, you like that?" Claire laughed and tilted the candle again so more wax fell onto her.

"MMMMFGG!" Jo called out again.

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! It hurts! But it feels so good as well!

Claire dripped another couple of drops onto Jo, each one making her moan in pain and pleasure.

Then... SLAP!

"MMMMMFFF!!" Jo screamed out as Claire slapped one of her tits fucking hard! Making the clamp pierce into her more.

"Mffff.... Mffff!" Jo breathed heavily through the gag. Her body felt like it was going to explode.

Another drop of wax hit her, but this time on her chest.

"MMMFF!" Jo moaned out and the vibrating toy got stronger.

"Do you want to cum? You little whore?" Claire asked and another drop fell onto her right tit.

"MMMMMM!!" Jo moaned and nodded her head.

SLAP!

Claire slapped her other breast and Jo called out.

Suddenly, Claire's free hand gripped onto Jo's nose and held it closed. With the ball gag in Jo found it very, very hard to breath.

Another drop of wax hit her inner thigh and the vibration got stronger yet again.

"MMMMM!!" Jo screamed into the gag.

The pain, the pleasure, it was too much!

Claire held her nose shut and Jo felt herself start to run out of air.

"That's it whore, you want your Mistress to let you cum?" Claire whispered.

"Mmm!" Jo moaned and nodded her head.

As time went on, Jo really started to lose air.

Another drop of wax hit her and Jo's entire body tensed up.

"Mmmm!" Jo moaned, her orgasm grew closer and closer.

Claire turned the vibration to it's highest setting and watched Jo and writhe, desperate for air.

"You belong to me, I could do whatever I want to you right now." Claire whispered into Jo's ear.

SLAP! Another crashing hit against her tit followed by another drop of hot wax on her inner thigh.

Then... it hit her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" Jo screamed as loud as possible into gag.

She felt light headed, mixed with the pain her orgasm was fucking huge and her entire body shook on the chair.

"Yes you fucking whore!" Claire shouted.

She let go of Jo's nose but slapped her across her face.

"MMMMM!!" Jo screamed into the gag again as she breathed heavily.

Her orgasm crashed throughout her body, like wave after wave of intense, earth shattering pleasure.

Jo was completely at Claire's mercy and she knew it, something about being so helpless made her orgasm feel even greater.

Eventually though, the orgasm ended and Jo's breathing went back to normal. Claire took the wax away and laughed at Jo.

Looking down, Jo could see the cooled, pink wax all over her legs.

Oh god, that fucking hurt!

"Black slave, untie the whore then let's go." Claire ordered.

Jo was still catching her breath as Michelle completely untied her. There was marks left on her skin from the rope and Jo had to stretch her entire body after being left like that for so long.

"Right, I'll see you soon." Claire said.

Michelle gave Jo one last look, almost a smile before she left.

When Jo grabbed her phone she saw it was 8pm and was actually grateful, she knew no one would still be in the office.

She quickly got dressed, went back to her new apartment and showered. But, something wasn't quiet done for her.

Although she had cum, the constant all day teasing, Jo was still horny.

She grabbed her phone and called the personal trainer, Black Ryan.

"Jo, hey what's up?" He said when he answered it.

"What are you up to?" She asked.

Jo was looking at her naked self in the mirror as she spoke to him, desperate for a big hard cock.

"Not much, just finished work." He said, it sounded like he was getting into his car.

"Why don't you come round to mine? I need one of your special sessions." Jo said as seductive as she could.

"Are you sure? I've just finished a workout, I could do with a shower." He said back to her, but Jo was too horny.

"That's fine, get over here," She told him, "I need that big, black cock in me."

Ryan let out a laugh and said he would be straight over.

Jo had washed her hair since she got so much cum in it, but she assumed Ryan wouldn't care that it was still wet.

Less than thirty minutes later he was over and knocking on her door.

Jo pulled in the handsome, young black man and pressed her lips against his.

"Mmm!" She moaned into his mouth as they passionately made out.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers