Joanne's Fall Pt. 18 - Office Bonda

Story Info
Jo gets tied up at work.
8.7k words
4.61
20.4k
23

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,423 Followers

A blaring alarm went off next to Jo's head and she groggily turned it off. Sunlight was started to come through the curtains. It was getting towards winter and the mornings and nights were getting darker.

Jo stood up and went to open the curtains.

"What?" Suddenly the abruptly woken voice said from her bed.

She looked over and saw Ryan, rubbing his eyes, his hair was a mess.

She had moved into the apartment a few weeks back and she liked it. Definitely not nearly as big as the house she shared with Freddy, but she didn't have two incomes to pay for a nicer place.

Ryan, her son's best friend slowly sat up.

For the last month and a bit she had been sleeping with him or the personal trainer, also called Ryan, constantly. In her mind she differentiated them by their skin colour.

Personal trainer Ryan was "Black Ryan", Tom's friend Ryan was "White Ryan".

She knew how risky it was having such an affair with her son's friend, but Jo still worried that White Ryan would let slip to Tom about what happened. He never threatened or even hinted that he would, but Jo couldn't take the risk.

Plus, the sex was pretty good. Between them two, Claire and Jason, Jo was having sex very, very regularly.

She opened the window, put a cigarette into her mouth and lit it up.

"What time is it?" Ryan asked.

Jo looked over at his naked body, his young, muscular body and her eyes immediately got stuck on his cock that was already hard.

One of the perks of having a boy toy, he's always ready to go.

"8am, I'm heading into work today." She told him as she smoked out of the window.

She saw Ryan's eyes, after they had adjusted to being woken up, staring at her naked, slim, toned body.

Jo was no longer had the fat, jiggling body that she once had. Sure, she still had thick thighs, but they were toned.

A few weeks back, Claire got Jo to start going to get a fake tan, so her body was dark, which just made her seem slimmer somehow.

"Fair enough," Ryan said, practically drooling over Jo, "how long until you have to go?"

Jo knew she had to get to work, another person handed in their notice and she had a lot to catch up on. However, as the young stud stared at her, Jo couldn't help but get turned on.

"I have time." She said with a smile, then put the cigarette out and walked back to the bed.

She straddled her firm thighs either side of Ryan and grabbed hold of his hard cock. Lining it up with her pierced hole, Jo sat down and felt him fill her up.

"Oooh god, I'll never get tired of this." Ryan moaned and reached for Jo's big, heavy tits.

She slowly rose herself up and down on his cock, allowing her juices to spread over him before she properly started to ride the younger man.

"You love fucking me don't you?" Jo moaned as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"Oh yeah, you know I do!" Ryan moaned back as he played with her nipples and her nipple piercing.

"You like having this older woman's body riding you?" She moaned, then rested her hands on his chest for support.

"Fuck yeah!" Ryan moaned back, "you're so fucking hot!"

Jo loved it, hearing this younger man so in love with her body. She rode him faster and faster, taking his entire cock inside of her over and over again.

It didn't take too long for Jo to orgasm around his cock as she felt him cumming inside of her.

After that they both showered and went their separate ways.

Jo got into the office around 10am, much later than she intended.

She wore a tight, grey pencil skirt and a white blouse.

As she looked around her offices, it felt like a ghost town. So much of her staff had left, she really had started to worry about the company.

Sitting down at her desk in her office, she got a glimpse of herself in the reflection of the computer screen before it turned on.

Her slim face with a good jaw line, no hanging double chin. Thick, plump lips and blonde hair. That was who she had become, the old Joanne was well and truly gone.

The £1,000 she got for working as a whore was completely missed. No one noticed it and Jo all but forgot she illegally put it through the company.

She ended up staying in her office until 8pm that night, trying to do the job of the multiple people that had quit.

When she finally got home, she made a quick meal, had another cigarette then went to bed.

The next day she fucked Black Ryan in the gym storage room before her work out then went to the office.

For the next week she didn't hear anything from Claire or Jason, she wondered what they were up to.

Then, on a Wednesday, Jo went into her own office and was surprised to see Michelle sat on the sofa.

She quickly looked around the room, where's Claire and Jason?

"They're not here." Michelle said meekly.

I still can't believe what she has become, Jo felt sorry for Michelle. If Jo could've gotten pregnant by Jason, maybe their roles would be reversed.

"What are you doing here?" Jo asked.

Michelle was dressed a short skirt and a tight, white t-shirt. Jo assumed she had no underwear, just like herself.

"I am to... keep you busy for the next two hours." Michelle told her.

"What does that mean?" Jo asked, assuming she meant sexually.

Michelle quickly stood up, but her body language was of a weak, frail woman. Not the proud business woman that Jo first met.

"We're going to get some breakfast and a coffee." Michelle told her.

"Okay..." Jo replied, "Why?"

"I can't say," Michelle whispered, "Mistress says you will find out."

What do they have planned?

"Okay then," Jo said, knowing better than to argue with the wishes of her owners, "where do you want to go?"

"You decide." Michelle replied instantly, as though she was unable to make a decision anymore since Claire and Jason controlled her.

"Okay, let's go." Jo told her.

They got into Jo's car and went to a café not too far away. The entire drive was silent. Jo could see that inside, Michelle was still there, just locked away.

When they ordered some breakfast and sat down at a table Jo looked at the weak, broken Michelle and her heart ached for her.

"How are you holding up?" Jo asked.

"I'm fine." She whispered back.

The beautiful, young black woman, was most certainly not fine.

"Michelle..." Jo went to speak but Michelle cut her off.

"It's black slave." Michelle firmly told her.

I need to help her find a bit of herself again. When I spent just 1 week at their apartment I was broken, what must she be like inside?

"Michelle." Jo said firmly and reached over to grab her hand, "we are alone, you don't have to worry."

"No," Michelle whispered, but gripped onto Jo's hand, "They always know, they always punish me."

"Not right now," Jo told her, "It's just you and me."

Michelle looked like a tear was forming in her eye.

"I... I miss you." Michelle told her.

She really did want to be with me at one stage, that feels like so long ago now.

"I miss you too." Jo told her.

"They haven't been hurting you, have they?" Jo asked. She knew that Jason and Claire could be rough, but they never did any proper damage, but the way Michelle was, Jo didn't know what they had done.

"No," Michelle replied and Jo let out a sigh of relief, "they just use me for their pleasure, trying to breed me." Michelle paused for a moment, "I thought when they wanted to breed me then at least it would just be Jason I would have sex with, but he just lets his friends use my arse."

Poor Michelle.

"And are you, you know, pregnant?" Jo asked.

"I haven't done a test in a few weeks," Michelle whispered then look away ashamed, "but I'm late."

That's not a good sign.

"Michelle, it'll be okay." Jo told her and grabbed her hand tighter.

"How? I'm going to be pregnant and a slave." Michelle whispered out.

"You have me," Jo told her, "I will always be here for you."

Michelle actually let out a slight smile when she heard that, it's working, I'm getting through to her.

Jo could see some of the guards coming down in Michelle's eyes.

"I'm really sorry," Michelle told her, "Before I was their slave, I treated you badly, I didn't realise what it was like."

"Don't apologise," Jo replied, "You were always nice to me."

"I wish it could just be you and me." Michelle said, firmer.

Jo paused for a moment, she wanted to help Michelle, but she didn't want to give any false hope.

"Do they give you any time to yourself?" Jo asked.

"Yes, every now and again." Michelle told her.

"Well, whenever you're free, you come to my place. Just me and you, and you'll be safe." Jo said.

Michelle's eyes welled up more and a tear ran down her cheek.

"Thank you, Joanne." She said with a croak in her voice.

Joanne? Joanne doesn't exist anymore.

"Actually, I prefer Jo, now." She told the young, black woman.

"Fair enough." Michelle said with a little smile.

Their breakfast arrived and they both dug in. Jo had an avocado on toast, a breakfast the old Joanne wouldn't touch. A year ago, Jo would've ordered a full English, but now she watched her weight she wanted to stay healthy.

As they ate, Jo looked up at Michelle every now and again, she was still being so quiet and awkward.

"So," Jo started, wanting to help Michelle, "you won't believe what happened to me at the gym the other day."

Michelle looked up with a blank face, as though she forgot how to have fun.

"I was on the treadmill and I saw this guy checking me out," Jo said with a forced smile, "I smiled at him, but then I lost my footing and flew off the treadmill! Nearly whacked my head on the floor!"

Michelle let out a little half smile.

"Safe to say, he wasn't checking me out after that." Jo said with a laugh.

It went back to slight awkward silence, but Michelle would look up occasionally from her breakfast.

How can I help get her back out of her shell?

"One time," Michelle suddenly whispered and Jo's eyes lit up, "When I was at university, I was trying to flirt with this girl all night, I didn't even know if she was gay or not. Eventually I made my move and kissed her and I was very excited to have her kiss me back. That was until about 20 minutes later, we were making out and suddenly she moaned in my mouth, "oh, Dave."

Jo nearly spat out her food in a laugh and Michelle gave out a little high pitched giggle.

"Wait, he thought you were a guy?!" Jo laughed out.

"Seemed she was drunker than I realised," Michelle said with a laugh, "at least I hope, either that or I look like a man!"

Jo and Michelle sat laughing for a few seconds, smiling so hard it hurt.

"I think it's safe to say you don't look like a man." Jo said with a big grin.

"You didn't see me back at uni, with my short, spiky hair and no make up." Michelle said.

This is nice, maybe I can help her.

They sat and ate breakfast and had a coffee, for just over an hour, they seemed like two normal friends. Michelle always had a bit of an off look about her, but the more they spoke, the more relaxed she got.

Then, Michelle's phone buzzed.

"It's Mistress, we need to go back to your office." Michelle said.

"Do you know what they have planned?" Jo asked.

She was nervous, her company was already failing and didn't want to risk anything worse by having something done in the office.

"I..." Michelle stuttered, she seemed afraid, "I can't tell you, I'm sorry."

"I understand, don't worry." Jo told her.

She knew that she was Michelle's only friend left that she could trust, so she wasn't going to ruin that.

"And Jo," Michelle said as they stood up, "I'm sorry for telling them, about you trying to get free when you were tied up."

Jo let out a forced smile and touched Michelle's arm.

"It's not your fault, it's there's." She told the young girl.

"When we get back, with them," Michelle said, "I will have to do anything they tell me, I hope you understand."

"I do," Jo said with a smile, "Don't worry, I will never hold it against you."

With that and wanting to bring some form of joy into the young woman's life, Jo leant in and gave her a quick peck of a kiss.

Michelle let out a huge smile, not a half smile like normal, an actual happy smile.

They got back into Jo's car and went to the office.

As they walked through Jo could see the funny looks people gave to her.

They are probably wondering why Michelle is back.

When they got into Jo's office she saw Claire sat at her desk. Without saying a word, the two women stepped inside and Michelle locked the door.

"Slave, I hope you had a nice breakfast?" Claire asked with her feet on Jo's desk.

"Yes Mistress, it was very nice, thank you." Jo replied.

"I hope you're ready for some fun." Claire said with a wicked grin and stood up.

Jo then got confused, when Claire stood up she saw a green, thin rope that went all over her desk chair. It circled the arms and the back.

"I just don't want it to affect my work Mistress, I hope you understand." Jo said, trying to be as polite as possible.

"Don't worry, that's why the door is locked." Claire said and walked across the office floor, "black slave, undress the newly single whore."

"Yes, Mistress." Michelle replied robotically.

Jo stood perfectly still and allowed Michelle to undress her completely.

It only took a few minutes for Jo to be stood there, completely naked in front of them both.

Her big tits hung, Michelle's eyes darted all over Jo's tattoos and piercings.

"Very nice," Claire said with a grin, "I must say, you are starting to look very, very hot."

"Thank you, Mistress." Jo replied. She was so used to hurtful abuse from her Mistress that she actually took the compliment well.

"Except your tits are hanging a little low, maybe we should get that fixed." Claire said and tapped a finger against her chin.

She can't mean that? I'm way too old for a boob job!

"Anyway, take a seat," Claire said and pointed at the desk chair, "I saw a porn video the other day and wanted to try it on you."

Jo didn't argue, she knew better than that. Silently she walked over and sat down on her office chair.

"Black slave," Claire barked out, "You know what to do."

"Yes, Mistress." Michelle obediently said.

As Michelle reached Jo their eyes locked. Michelle had an apologising look about her, but Jo just smiled to calm her nerves.

With the loose rope, Michelle tied Jo's left forearm very tightly onto the arm of the chair. Then did the same with her right forearm. It was tight enough that Jo couldn't move at all. Her arms were very firmly fixed against it.

Then, Michelle grabbed some of the loose rope that went behind the back of the chair. With one length the brought it over Jo's left shoulder, crossed against her chest and then under her right breast. Then did the same on the other side and tied it up behind the back of the chair.

The rope was a cross against Jo's chest and it was so tight it dug into her skin, it also forced her tits up a little and made them look firm.

She then got a length of rope from the back again and ran it in front of Jo and across her stomach. With all the exercise and dieting, Jo as actually happy to see her now firm stomach holding the rope. Rather than a few months ago where her belly fat would've hidden it.

The office chair had 8 legs at the bottom that each had wheels on. Michelle forced Jo's left foot onto one and then tightly tied it up. Followed by the other foot.

After that, Michelle wrapped some rope around Jo's left thigh and tied it to the arm of the chair and did the same with the other.

Then, she stepped back.

Jo was completely locked in with her knees spread wide open. She attempted to move just to see if she could, but she couldn't move an inch of any of her body.

"Look at you, so helpless and stuck," Claire said with a chuckle, "and no arguing, you are getting to be a good slave."

"Thank you, Mistress." Jo told her.

Inside, Jo's mind was fighting. Part of her was afraid of what was to come, of risking something like this at work. While the other side made between her legs on fire with excitement.

"Black slave, get the mirror." Claire ordered.

What mirror?

Jo watched silently as Michelle went behind the sofa and pulled out a large, full length mirror. She then placed it to rest against the sofa. Without any further instructions Michelle then wheeled Jo over so she was in front of the mirror.

Jo looked at herself, tied up, naked and helpless. She looked at her toned, tanned body, her blond hair, her thick lips, all of her tattoos and piercings. In fact... she was getting turned on looking at herself like that.

"And the final piece." Claire then said with a happy tone.

She pulled out a black, ball gag from her pocket. Jo automatically opened her mouth and allowed her mistress to put the ball in then tie it behind her head.

"Hhhggg." Jo groaned into the gag.

She had worn a few gags now with her time with Claire and Jason, so this was nothing new to her. Her only worry was that she was at work and the few staff members she had left were just outside.

Her worry quickly disappeared when she felt Claire's smooth, warm hand grab onto both of her tits. Her thumbs lightly ran around her nipples that stiffened.

"Mmm you have become quiet a sexy slut, for an old woman," Claire said as she played with Jo's tits, "You should be thanking us for getting rid of your fat."

"Mffmmmff." Jo attempted to say thank you through the gag.

Each time Claire squeezed or flicked one of the nipples, Jo's pussy twitched with excitement.

I can't believe I'm in my office like this! A year ago this would never have even been a thought, but it's almost like I expect it now!

Claire kept playing with Jo's tits, which just turned her on more and more.

Then Claire suddenly leant forward and pressed her soft, wet tongue against Jo's cheek and licked up her face.

"Mmm, you dirty little slut," Claire moaned and licked her again, "Seeing the once high and mighty Joanne Hardy being a complete whore is one great sight."

"Mmmmff." Jo moaned into the gag.

Feeling her Mistress lick her face and neck as she played with her tits had Jo's pussy on fire.

"MMmmff!" Jo moaned in shock when one of Claire's fingers so easily pushed inside of her soaked cunt.

"That's it whore, moan for your Mistress." Claire whispered as she roughly finger fucked the helpless Jo.

Jo looked at herself in the mirror, her hot, toned body as a girl, young enough to be her daughter, fingered her.

"Mmmm." Jo moaned at the sight.

Michelle was stood at the side of the office watching, Jo occasionally glanced over to her and saw hunger in the younger girls eyes.

"Right then," Claire said and pulled her finger out of Jo, "Black slave, come lick this whore's cunt."

"Yes, Mistress." Michelle replied eagerly.

"You little dyke slut, this is a reward for you isn't it?" Claire laughed out.

"Yes, Mistress." Michelle said as she got onto her knees between Jo's spread legs.

Jo was letting out little pants and moans as she watched the beautiful, young black Michelle lean forward and press her tongue against Jo's pussy.

She could feel the two hoop piercings move as Michelle's tongue ran up and down.

"Mmmm." Jo moaned into the gag.

She just watched Michelle slowly and perfectly lick her pussy. Her soft, wet tongue ran all over her lips and occasionally flicked against Jo's clit.

"That is hot to watch," Claire said, "it really is a shame we never managed to knock you up, I would've loved to have seen those heavy tits get even bigger and filled with milk."

"Mmff!" Jo moaned in shock and pleasure.

What if they had gotten me pregnant? That would be even worse, wouldn't it?

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,423 Followers