Joanne's Fall Pt. 18 - Office Bonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I'm glad you called." He said as Jo started to undress him.

She was just in a towel, but she quickly let that fall. As she undressed Ryan she could feel the sweat from his body, and his bulging muscles.

Without a second thought, Jo got onto her knees and took his big, black cock into her mouth. Bobbing up and down on it like a whore.

"Oh yeah, you really did need it." He laughed out.

"Oh," Jo said between licks, "You have no idea."

She kept sucking his hard cock for a few minutes until it was nice and wet, and then she looked up at him.

"I want you to fuck me." She said bluntly.

Jo slowly walked over to the bed. She lay back and spread her thick legs, "now, get that big, black cock in me."

Ryan just smiled as he walked over to her. When he reached the bed, Jo let out a shocked moan when she felt his tongue press against her drenched pussy.

"Ooooh fuck!" She moaned.

"Just getting you ready." He said with a smirk.

Jo felt Ryan lift her legs higher and then his wet tongue pressed against her arsehole.

"Fuuuckk yes! Eat my arse!" Jo moaned.

Jo considered having him fuck her arse, which made her think back to when she did anal with Dwayne. But her pussy was desperate for a cock.

"Fuck me!" She moaned out.

Ryan lifted his body up until he kissed Jo passionately. She felt his cock easily slide into her whore cunt and she let out a loud moan.

"Yyeeeess! I fucking love your cock!" Jo moaned out.

She wrapped her thick, toned legs around the young black man and pulled him in deeper with every thrust.

"You're so fucking wet!" Ryan moaned out as he went balls deep over and over.

"That's because of you!" Jo moaned back to him.

At one stage, Ryan lifted Jo's legs onto his ankles so she was pretty much folded in half and fucked her even harder. He felt so fucking deep it was like he was in her stomach.

Over and over he fucked her and Jo loved every fucking second of it. With no guilt of cheating on Freddy, Jo just enjoyed the pleasure.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" Jo moaned as his perfect, black cock battered her pussy.

"Oh yeah, you want me to cum inside you again?" Ryan moaned back as his cock felt even deeper.

"Yes baby," Jo panted out and kissed him, "cum deep in my little whore cunt!"

Ryan never used abusive names on Jo, but she knew he found it hot when she did.

So she kept moaning and moaning until she felt her orgasm burst through her. At the same time, she felt her insides get coated with his hot, thick cum.

"FUUUCKK YEEESS!!" Jo screamed, "fucking cum in me!"

Both of them panted and moaned as they fucked throughout their orgasm.

"Fucking hell," Ryan finally said as he pulled out of her, letting his cum leak out of Jo's well used pussy, "I'm so glad you called."

"I'm glad you answered." Jo said with a smile and kissed him.

For a few minutes they slowly made out and held each other.

Ryan was nice, handsome and a great fuck, but Jo didn't feel any sort of emotional connection to him, not like Dwayne.

After ten minutes Ryan said that he needed to get home. So Jo kissed him goodbye and then lit up a cigarette to smoke out of the window.

She was nearly done with it when her phone started to ring.

"Hey sexy." She heard Tom's friend, White Ryan say when she answered.

"Hey." Jo replied, she felt tired after that day and wasn't in much of a conversation mood.

"Are you free for me to come round?" He asked.

"Now?" Jo asked, she felt pretty worn out after the day and after Black Ryan, plus she could still feel his cum leaking out of her.

"Well I was just having a catch up with Tom and it made me want to come see you." White Ryan said to her.

Is that a threat? I never can tell with him.

Not wanting to risk it, Jo told him to come over.

As soon as he was through the door they were both passionately making out.

I really have become a slut, call one guy to come fuck me. As soon as he's gone I have another guy here.

Jo found herself getting turned on by her own slutty actions.

She then sunk herself to her knees. Pretty much in the exact same position she was in less than an hour ago with Black Ryan. Jo started to suck this Ryan's cock and had him moaning in no time.

Although, Jo knew her pussy was still filled with cum and she didn't want this Ryan to get upset and risk telling Tom her secret.

So, she looked up at him, past his white, hard, spit covered cock.

"I want you to fuck my arse." She told him.

"What? Really?!" Ryan said with a huge grin.

Jo hadn't done anal yet with this Ryan so she wasn't surprised by his reaction.

"Oh yeah," Jo said, and for the second time that night she walked to her bed, lay down and spread her legs for a man, "get that big, hard cock in my arsehole."

"Fine by me!" Ryan replied.

He pretty much ran to the bed, his eyes stared at her with hunger.

Jo almost let out a scream of shock when without any time to react, White Ryan's head went down and she felt his tongue press against her freshly fucked pussy.

"Mmmm!" Ryan moaned out.

Ooooohhhh fuuuucckkk!! Jo moaned in her head, Please don't taste the load of cum that's in my cunt!

Something about how nasty it was having this young man, unknowingly lick her cum filled pussy had Jo's body on fire.

Ryan mustn't have been able to tell as he hungrily at her pussy. His tongue ran all over her, up and down her lips and around her swollen clit.

Jo was moaning like a whore, loving what a filthy, depraved slut she had become.

"Get that fucking cock in my arsehole!" Jo finally moaned, not wanting to push her luck.

Ryan sat up, lifted Jo's legs into the air and easily pushed his cock into her tight arsehole. Ryan had a good sized cock, but Jo has had much bigger in that hole.

"Fuuuck! I can't believe I'm fucking your arse!" Ryan moaned out.

The rim of Jo's arsehole clenched around his white cock as he fucked her good and hard. She actually fucking loved it. Having a young, handsome man love fucking her so much made Jo moan like a whore.

Over and over he fucked her arsehole. Until he flipped her over and fucked her from behind. His cock fired in and out of her tight arsehole and Jo fucking loved it.

"Yes! Fuck my whore arse!" Jo moaned out.

She clenched her tight little hole around his cock and Ryan let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck... I'm about to cum!" He warned.

Jo smiled to herself and clenched her arsehole again.

"Fucking cum in my arsehole! Fill me up like the dirty whore I am!" She moaned to him.

"Oooooh fuuuucckk!!!" Ryan roared out and Jo felt her second hole getting filled with warm, sticky cum.

She constantly tensed her arse around his cock, milking every last drop of cum from the young man until they both collapsed onto the bed and panted for air.

So, I've had Jason fuck my mouth and cum over my face. Black Ryan fuck my cunt and fill that hole with cum, and now White Ryan fuck my arse and fill that hole with cum.

Jo smiled to herself as she felt the cum leak out of her arsehole.

Other than Jason, I actually wanted it. Fucking hell, I really am a whore.

Ryan decided to stay the night, although Jo wasn't much in a cuddling mood. They both lay back and closed their eyes.

Jo's body was well spent after that day and it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

She was abruptly woken up to a loud buzzer coming from the front door.

Who's that? What time is it?

Jo looked to her side and saw that the buzzer had woken Ryan up as well, although he just had a smile on his face as he stared at her naked body. Jo looked down and saw he was hard yet again. Which made Jo's pussy twitch.

"You want to fuck my arse again don't you?" She said with a smile.

"Oh yeah, definitely." He said and then leant over to kiss her.

As they made out the buzzer at her front door went again.

"Let me get that first." She said.

Jo clicked on her phone and saw it was only 7am. Then she walked over and pressed the button on the buzzer.

"Yes, who is it?" She asked.

"It's Freddy." Was the reply and Jo's heart sank.

She looked over and saw their son's best friend lubing up his cock, getting ready to fuck her arsehole. Then she looked back at the buzzer.

"Can you let me up please?" Freddy voice asked.

Fuck my life.