Joanne's Punishment Ch. 09

Story Info
The morning after the wedding ceremony.
2.5k words
3.55
8.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, something that trickled into my brain years ago, and I ignored, until I plotted it out, having seen that both BDSM and Incest is something that people seem to like to read. This story does not relate anyone living or dead, but it is partially and very loosely based on research I once studied while researching for a paper on deviant behaviours.

While this story contains scenes of incest and incest content as well as BDSM, everyone in this completely fictional story, is an adult, over eighteen and I do not recommend any of the practices outlined in this story in any way shape or form. But it is based loosely on rules followed by a few outside normal society.

For those who don't realise it, there are places in the world, including the US, where you can get married the same day you propose. No banns, no medical tests, no waiting.

* * *

The wedding had been incredibly simple, Lucy thought, yet the celebration afterwards had lasted two whole days. Wendy, or Ruby now when she was in Pet mode which was likely to be whenever she was home, and her parents had cried and promised never to be estranged again, although there had been a lot of barking involved between Wendy and Ruff. Betty had finally gotten through her daughter's head that it wasn't what she was, but who had seduced her first that had upset them. They had brought all of her belongings over. During the whole wedding celebrations, Wendy was naked except for her wedding ring and choker, and her tail, which was among the items her parents had brought her along with her knee pads and puppy paws, silicone mitts which fit her fingers in such a way that she couldn't use her hands, which Henry had purchased for her, and she also wore them to deprive herself of her hands, during the entire party. Lucy had been amazed how she could make that silicone tail wag just like a dog, through flexing muscles and moving the butt plug it was attached to. It pale whitish pink, the same as her skin, and also covered in freckles. The end was tipped with a bush of red hair, apparently supplied from her own head. Only the puppy paws were just pinkish white, but he had promised to get a custom made set with freckles. Almost the whole celebration, Ruby had knelt at Henry's feet, wearing her custom made knee pads, also freckled, with her tail and puppy paws.

Everyone had cheered on both the first and second night, when Henry had at last gathered the naked Ruby in his arms and carried her inside and up to their room. Ribald jokes about wedding nights seem to be especially in vogue during the party. Everything kind of wound down just before midnight, but started up again at around seven the next morning.

Lucy realised she didn't even know half the people who had gathered, which when she considered it later, only made sense, as she never knew even know a fraction of the people Robert had in his address book, but he seemed to know everyone by name and greeted each and everyone with specific questions about their work, partners, loves and life. About half the people on the first day, left that evening, and didn't return the next day. But even more than those who had left, had arrived the next morning. There was talk about extending the celebration a third day, but Robert put his foot down. Things had to get back to normal at some point.

Lucy noticed that hardly anyone really talked to Joanne, although they were all happy to talk down to and pester Anna, when she eventually surfaced. Discussing it with a very drunk Eric later on the second day, he pointed out that she had broken the rules. Up until she had done so, she was very condescending in attitude if others broke them. She had also noticed she could always tell when Anna was near, the scent of her arousal was getting more and more fragrant. Anna dripped constantly. Ruby had taken to sniffing Anna at the odd moment, and occasionally licking her pussy. The visitors found this hilarious, and when Ruff appeared in puppy mode and occasionally pretended to try and mount her, that seemed to be even funnier. Betty had confided that Joanne was the primary reason they had reduced their presence in the community. Ruff was just trying to get his own back.

BDSM society was far more complicated than Lucy had realised. Even so, she had unintentionally ended up counselling a number of couples the first night, with apparent success, and when word spread, even more the second night. She was wondering if her father's idea of her becoming a dominatrix counsellor actually was a good career path.

So the morning of the third day, saw the arrival of the cleaners. Robert asked Lucy to supervise them and to keep an eye out for pilferage and to make sure the rails were removed from the ha-ha without damage. With the help of Wendy, wearing what she called with disdain abnormal clothing, Beatrice, Sally and Tim, and to the dismay and chagrin of the owners of the cleaning company, discovered just about every theft before they could leave the property. Wendy was especially good it it from some reason, although she did have a tendency to "Yip" loudly, when she found someone. If they missed someone, Lucy figured reviewal of the security tapes later would expose any they who had escaped notice, and she informed that to the owners, who had protested vociferously, at least until she reminded them that every entrance and every contract the owners and cleaners had signed, had specifically stated that all areas would be under constant video surveillance along with the penalties to the company and temporary work for thief. When Robert was informed, he got out the contract, and after studying the legalese said that this might be the first time they actually made money holding one of these celebrations

The party also solidified Lucy's resolve about work, and on the fourth day after the wedding, she handed in her resignation. At first they were upset and threatened her. When she pointed out that legally the contract they had her signed allowed one week notice law Then they begged her and offered to double her wages. Finally they told her they would blackball her and she would never work again in the state. On her last working day, Robert and Eric had gone in with her, and had a quiet word with the owners about their illegal efforts to stop Lucy from leaving and threatening to blackball her. With both men in the room they offered Lucy a five figure payment to never discuss it with anyone. Lucy laughed in their faces, and claimed she had a seven figure offer to do just that.

The next day a bankers draft, the kind that never went out of date, showed up in the mail, and it had six zeros before the decimal. Lucy added it to the documents she kept in her safe. She never intended to cash it, but, she thought, you could never tell what would happen in the future, and having such a fortune available, should they need it, would mean she had less to worry about. Added to that, if anyone from that company did harass her, she had leverage.

The party had also solidified her new career path. She opened a dominatrix advisory/counselling service, advising couples on the best way to enhance their lives and sort out their sexual problems. She was much in demand and had a waiting list to join her services. She always seemed, within an hour of meeting someone, to completely understand each individual, both their imagined wants and their true needs. She went back to school, taking two demanding courses at the same time. One in Psychology, and the other in Medicine and after graduating Medical School five years later, continued schooling until she became a psychiatrist.

After the party, every day she spent an hour playing fetch with Ruby and Anna. Ruby, and occasionally Lucy, would spend time talking to Anna about what she had done and the issues her actions had caused. Lucy often listened in to Ruby's advice, and realised Ruby was doing Anna more good than her advice was. Anna loved to have her nosed rubbed into the messes she caused, and Anna was always leaving these sessions more fragrant than before they had started.

Wendy continued to work at the pet store. She was given a raise and at her request part of the store was set aside as Adults only, and she sold items for Pet Play and with Lucy's help she created a website for that section. The owners were ecstatic when they realised how much money Wendy was making for them, and gave her another raise. Eventually Henry purchased the store from the original owners, who had been getting old and who's children actually hated pets and didn't want to take over the business.

Ruby wasn't entered into the Pet Trials that year, although everyone enjoyed the event and Sally met one of the senior doctors at the college there, and she had started dating him, and named him Buddy when they were at home. Ruby wasn't entered the next year either, although Buddy won best in breed. Wendy instead had, what she insisting on calling until they were a year old, puppies, two twin boys, Robert and Thomas, the last being Ruff's non-society name. And while she never appeared in front of her her children in any form but Wendy, Ruby did win best in show in almost every trial she was entered in until she decided that others needed the chance to win as well.

Henry took over the accountancy firm, buying it from the grateful owners. It made even more money under his sole guidance than it had under the previous owners. He spent every night with his puppy, and she sucked him in her sleep all night long until morning, swallowing the emissions that she loved so much. Henry and Wendy were an extremely happy loving couple and raised a pack of six children. Wendy loved Henry, and he loved both his Wendy and Ruby. Their children especially loved Lucy, who always gave them gifts that matched their personalities. And none of them ever forgot what they owed her.

Robert and Joanne finally agreed to divorce. Joanna had never forgiven herself for what she had done, and while Robert actually did recover, but not to the degree he had previously enjoyed, it was enough that he eventually did forgive Joanne. Soon after the divorce, he met and married a lovely submissive, Alicia, who also loved to lord it over Anna and with her husband's permission, regularly gave Anna the pussy whippings Anna so greatly desired. Joanne just sort of disappeared, but Anna remained, always horny, always dripping, constantly excited and extremely happy with what ever punishments she was given and occasionally asking for new ones.

After discussions with the family, Robert had the title to their home transferred to Lucy, with the provision that any member of the family, who practised their lifestyle, could live there, as long as any Dominates could pay an agreed rent that covered both their expenses and their pets/partners. Children would never live in the family house Lucy had decided as a way of further distancing them from their parents kink. But when a couple did have their first child, they moved to houses Lucy had built on the far side of the forest.

Beatrice left the fold, she changed her name, because she didn't want any scandals she created to come back on the others. She became a writer, and produced plays and eventually films all based around the various types of dominance and submission. She became, if not famous, definitely sought after as a writer and producer, because of her intimate knowledge of the lifestyle. After a few years she came home every year at Christmas, the only time she ever bound her breasts, saying she couldn't do it amongst the heathens. She didn't want soulmate, she was happy by herself, with herself, and with who she truly was, so she never did find one.

Lucy used to say that, "Sometimes you need to want something, even if you were not looking, before you can actually find it."

Timothy found and married Tina, a normal. Or at least he thought she was a normal. Eventually she unwillingly and unwittingly made him him a cuckold when they were both raped, which made neither of them happy, and then eventually, her pet, which did. When that happened, she insisted they move to the Family residence after renting out their house. Now she sought out Lucy's advice on almost a weekly basis, on how to further play with him him and please her now happy husband as well how to make sure no one overstepped any of the boundaries they had agreed on.

Sally became a doctor and catered solely to those who followed the BDSM Lifestyle. She and her doctor husband Roger/Buddy, who she met at the Trials, became rich, providing medical assistance to a lifestyle that few were otherwise unwilling to admit existed let alone treat. Lucy purchased an adjoining parcel of land, that had better access to the main roads, and they built a medical clinic, eventually adding a psychiatry wing with herself, and a few other like minded individuals she had met while taking her courses, as practitioners. A road was laid between the two properties so the doctors who lived in the original family house, could easily get back and forth, without needing to drive around the estate.

It was those same proliferation of housing estates that made Lucy realise they needed more space around the original family lands, to prevent inadvertent trespassers, and that had caused them to purchase even more adjoining lands than that first purchase, to prevent anyone from getting too close. Lucy also had family homes built on the same plot of land as the clinic for the more 'normal' doctors and nurses who were tolerant enough, to accept that others had a different life style than their own. Everyone was happy, content, and deeply in love with their partners. But not everyone they met or knew, were as happy about their lifestyles. But as Lucy said to her clients, and later her patients, "This lifestyle is not for everyone, but if no one is permanently damaged, and everyone is happy, it really isn't anyone else's business."

But you might ask, what about Lucy... Well Lucy was... Lucy. She had the knack to see into others souls, to be able to tell not just what they wanted, but what they needed, as well as what they truly desired to be happy. She became very successful at whatever she did, with whatever she decided to do, and she enjoyed every second. She was indeed happy.

I've been asked if Lucy ever met her one true soulmate. Well that, is another story, and I don't know the full tale yet, but I may add some of her sibling's experiences at a later date.