All Comments on 'Joan's Year Of Changes Ch. 05'

by engywwok

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Rats

Another wimp husband story, I had hoped for a husband with some balls and some consequences for Kevin and Joan...but,no you had to make him a wimp....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very good story! Plz continue! In my opinion the husband is not a whimp as yet in my eyes, therefore include him more to prevent it!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Lucky

I really liked this story as you have pushed up the suspense level. The character development is perfect. Kevin is really pushing his luck. If Ed was not into being a cuck or voyeurism then Kevin most likely be in the ER for either broken bones or being stitched up after Ed had cut off his dick and balls which he deserves.

I noticed one problem with your description of the sex scene between Kevin and Joan. You had Ed trying to open the garage door which would have been easy since it would unlock with a twist of the door knob. Then you had the door opening upward rather than swinging open from the side as it should. Only the front garage door would swing upward. Keep writing.

IntoblackIntoblackover 2 years ago

I really like all of your stories that I've read so far and Joan's Year of Change is no exception. Keep writing and I'll keep reading! Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous