Job Hunting - Wife is Recruited Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having never been forcibly raped I can honestly say that I have always been a very eager participant with anything that involved cock in my cunt. But you haven't clarified the breadth of my coital commitment. I'm not concerned with how much you personally will want from me, I can handle anything you can manage and might be begging you for more, old man. But I am very interested to know who and how often will I be loaned out to others?"

"Well, my love, I may have over-exaggerated that element a bit (ed: I know that is an improper usage, but Mr. Willis doesn't). I just didn't want to surprise you later on. Maybe only 4, 5, or 6 times a year or so, there will be situations where I see that the special availability of my stunning PA would pay major benefits to our negotiations. Most often that would be with a single decision-maker, more than likely an older male that you will quickly tire out.

"It is not impossible that it would be a female, although I recall that happening to Agnes only two times I can think of. And, as you might imagine, on a few occasions the entertainment will involve more than one client. Again, I think that happened to Agnes a couple of times a year, with the number usually being 2 or 3, one time it was 5 men, although I heard that one of those was pretty inactive. Have you much experience much in the way of group sex, my dearest?"

Michaela was feeling her power by now, "Oh yes, I thrive on that stuff. But can you promise me you won't farm me out to some black-toothed, shriveled up old creep with liver spots and a stooped back?"

"I so promise. You will usually be in the room with me during negotiations so we will work out a system of signals such that you can veto any suggested liaison. So long as you don't get TOO picky." Grin.

"I am a professional, my dear. I will be happy to do my best to help you grow your business. But if you hook me up with a loser, I may make you pay for it." She threatens.

"Oh, and just how would you do that, Princess?"

"Well...probably by making you fuck me extra the next day, honeybunch."

Smiling, "You are a very special lady, with a very special cunt, my love. I was SO smart in leasing you."

"And I am sure I am going to be very happy that you did, lover. By the way, do we get to keep on calling each other 'lovers' around the rest of the world? I kind of like that, makes me proud."

"You better darn well do so, sweet cheeks. My staff has come to accept that sort of lamguage, and it helps to clarify for them that you outrank them. You will be regarded as the second most powerful employee of Willis. How shall we refer to each other when your husband is present?"

"Let's stick with the intimacies around him and I will see how he reacts. My guess is he would be comfortable with it if it is just us three in the conversation, but he might get his back up if it is in front of a group of fellow employees that you make it clear I am your lover. I love it, the idea of addressing you as lover or sweetheart in front of others turns me on a bunch."

That's it for now folks, just before the landing strip departure. We could just leave it here; you can see how things are likely to go. But I do have some ideas as to how to relate the details of their future careers, and I will happily do so in the near future, if you give a shit. However, I do have several other stories nearing completion so it will take me some time to get to that. Meanwhile, if you have any idea how you would like to see this play out, please send me some suggestions. Or, better yet, step in and do a next chapter on your own. You have my consent and my encouragement.

12