All Comments on 'Job Hunting - Wife is Recruited Too'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Fucking stop!

The hell is wrong with you that this is in some way erotic? Call it what if is: she’s being asked to whore herself out and her husband, the guy she claims to love, can pound sand for all that matters.

He feels unappreciated at his current job? How the fuck will he feel when everyone shits on him because his wife is trading up? Everyone is going to know that the CEO is fucking his whore and they will be disgusted at the new accountant because he isn’t man enough to put a stop to it.

Oh, I’m sure you’ll write hubby in such a way that he’s “manly enough, and confident enough” to allow his wife to be the company whore; but if I worked at a company where some fuckwads wife disrespected him so much thst she treated their marriage like dogshit she scraped off her foot, well, if he tried to tell me how to do anything, I would politely explain that if his wife doesn’t respect hom, then why should I? Or anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her husband listens, looks at her, calls his attorney and you change her title to ex-wife and thw offer is withdrawn leaving her without the job or her husband... that sounds like a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Whackdoodle, it's YOU that needs to stop. Stop harassing the authors here. If you don't like a story move on to one you like and the praise that author and encourage them to write more. But being a little bitch to those that you don't like is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a crock of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10 stories today under 3* ratings. Tells you a lot about this category. Why does this category get all the trash stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just awful writing. This was a joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"We could just leave it here . . ."

.

If only you could have left it after the first sentence; since you can't, please, no more!

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

No sorry if cuckolding is your thing humiliation and disrespect are your thing then this story is for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; What a surprise, Whackdoodle is on another rant. Look, chum, she can do exactly what she wants, its her body and life, she'll get well paid, well fucked and enjoy her life, so get over it. Just because she's married, she is NOT owned by anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought this was starting out not too badly, but the dreadful dialogue quickly killed whatever hope I had.

Trvlman7Trvlman7over 2 years ago

Great start to a series. Hope you will write several more episodes

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

This can only end in one way too be honest. Sometimes I wish I could write and put a fitting end to this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just about the dumbest story I have ever read on this site. What planet are you from? People simply do not act like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And this is the jerk author that keeps telling others how well they write. Maybe he should take a long look at himself. 1* for this pathetic story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Yeah easily falls within the description of "bad".

And no my dear wet diapered anon, when a married anyone feels their body can be used by any one else, that marriage is a shame and a curb needs a nice ass to be landing on it very hard.

If you're going to be THAT stupid, just crawl back into your cuck closeted and dream of that big cock you really want for x-mas.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956over 2 years ago

You have to have some reality to a story or it sounds like it came from an alternate universe. I read it twice just to see if I could find anything that would resemble reality. If all you want to do is write about different and crazy things about sex, then take it to Fetish and you can go hog wild.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What a bunch of crap! She is a whore and sells herself and her body to the highest bidder. And you think if you declare that they have an open marriage is all that okay with the husband? Only a cuckold can be that stupid! But we know that these mentally ill men are actually with us. It's just a shame that these idiots think they have to put their crap in front of us here! 1/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what waste will not be reading anymore of your shit just a bunch of garbage

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I hate to say this

But, I agree with Whackdoodle

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

From massage parlor hot-wife to CEO's concubine, what's next? A seat in the United States Congress? She's qualified: vapid, shallow, immoral, mercenary, unfaithful, self-absorbed and ready to screw anything that moves! Hell, she could end up as VP!

spankfunforspankfunforover 2 years ago

athis is a Fun Sexy Story, With A side Of Cuckcold ! Can't Wait For More Of Your Writing!

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Dig many gtaves..have many bullets. This needs a second chapter AND a rewrite

ken philipsken philipsover 2 years ago

Fun little story. 5*

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Well, I hope the wife recorded this discussion and made it public and destroyed this asshole. Then goes back to her loving husband.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Silly story, l to hope the vapid wife was smart enough to record the conversations with Her proposed boss. He will be sooo sorry

But given this is an Odiouser tale, she won’t and this will end as another cheating skank and cuck tale.

Oh well, on to the next one. Better luck next time. Try and get away from fetish and if you must do fetish stories, please place them in the fetish category where they belong.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ROFLMAO, the dialog in this "story" was absolutely hysterical.

CebcvCebcvover 2 years ago

why is huband al.;ways hornes

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Don't think anything of it! It is an incomplete story.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Shoot the bitch and castrate the boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Usual juvenile crap from this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was this meant to be funny? If so, you nailed it. If not, well, it could use some work. This will either be a slut/cuckold story, or it would be a true loving wife story. The wife either takes the job becomes a true slut and the husband looses his man card and his wife. Or have the wife take the recording of this meeting to her husband and sue the "Boss" for everything he has.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

It deserves “The Rest of the Story” finish

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Grammar is excellent, sentence structure is tight. For a first time post, this is just another cheating cunt story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars, what schwantzi1 said; scheisse, scheisse story ands scheisse people., rk

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

This is officially the 11th WORST STORY on Literotica. Yes, this is so bad, such a rolling, rumbling, stumbling, fumbling, continual cliché that it is nothing short of a masterpiece of contrived, awful writing. Its only salvation would be republished in Humor/Satire and labeled with the appropriate tag. Artfully Awful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous