Job Interview at Bondage Garden

Info
The "job" turns out to be being bound and on display as art.
1.1k words
4.2
8.4k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
256 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of rough, reluctant, or dubiously consensual scenarios.


Oh, it's you. You are 47 minutes late for your interview. Most unprofessional. No, don't speak! I'm not interested in excuses or questions. Just follow me. I was just finishing up and about to leave, so you're lucky you didn't take any longer.

I'm sure you remember that this is a three-day gig, working a novel type of art exhibition. A sculpture garden exhibiting the beauty of restraint. I am the artist and the manager.
Here we are. Take a good look.

Over here you can see the sculptures set up as if playing a board game. The ground is made to look like a pegboard. But instead of simple wooden pegs, each piece is a girl. Notice that each girl is mounted on a one bar prison. The pole rises up deep into her pussy, keeping her on tiptoe - even if she could move, she could not get off the pole. They look as if a giant could pick up any girl and move her to another location on the pegboard. The game is fully playable - each girl is paired with an enchanted wand that can be used to levitate her and set her one bar prison in another location on the board.

Notice how the ballgags are in the team colors - the red ballgags vs the black ballgags. Each sculpture is also fixed in a different pose. See how that one has her wrists handcuffed to the back of her posture collar. That one has her arms tied around her body, covering her breasts as if shy. That one has her arms strapped tight behind her back in an armbinder, and is looking up seductively at the viewer.

But there’s more to my sculpture garden. You can see the girls around the edges of the patio. Each sculpture appears to be bound to a steel pole. Tight straps are around her body. Ankles, above and below the knees, thighs, waist, above and below the breasts, forehead. Each girl has a harness gag, and a witchlight is mounted to the top of each head harness, so they provide illumination for the patio. Decorative and functional!

Similarly, you can see the ledge along there where girls are strictly hogtied. Look at that flexibility, how arched those backs are! See that each gag has a short pole with a bowl at the end, where appetizers will shortly be displayed.

Then we have the furniture. Note the girls balltied and used as footstools. See the girls on all fours, with glass tabletops on their backs. A beautiful sight, isn’t it?

There. Now you've seen everything. I can see the intrigue in your eyes. I'm pleased that you appreciate my art. You seem to really enjoy seeing the lovely women in strict bondage. I like that.
Are you still interested in the job? No talking! A nod. Good. As explained in the job posting, those hired for this role will be fully occupied from the time of the interview until the end of the exhibition Sunday night. You did make sure to keep your schedule free until then, yes? Good.
You're hired. Let's proceed. Strip. No talking! The first thing I need you to do is strip naked. *Sigh* slow to follow directions, I see. Well, I can work around that with a touch of magic.

SISYLARAP TNAILP!

You're doing great. Don't worry. You can't move any voluntary muscle willingly, but you'll be perfectly fine. Now let's get you prepped. I'll take your phone and purse... There we go. Now let's get these clothes off you. Note how I can easily pose your body however I want. You are just a pliant doll, holding position until I move you to a new position. I find this makes matters much easier. So much less arguing and explaining.

Ah yes. I nearly forgot. I am not wholly without consideration for your job satisfaction.

HSITEF NOITAZILIBOMMI!

There. Now being helpless and restrained is a huge turn on for you... Even more than it was before, if it already was. The fact that you cannot budge in the slightest, that your body is under my absolute control, is immensely arousing to you. You love it. You long to be touched, caressed, and to have no escape, no matter how hard you try.

Now I'll go put your clothes and possessions in a locker, where they'll be kept safe for you. Enjoy the scenery for a moment. It's not like you can do anything else. Focus on your motionless body. On how it feels to be a helpless, controlled doll, a pretty plaything to be shown off and admired. Be right back.

[Pause]

Okay, I'm back. Now let's continue preparing you. First I'll get this slave harness on you, and adjust the straps until they're nice and tight. You love it when I pull the straps tight, don't you, girl? You love the feeling of strict restraint. Now to position these straps where they'll conceal and caress your most delicate parts... Ha! You are soaking wet! You really do get off on being a helpless, controlled doll. Let's make the crotch straps extra tight! I know you like that, doll.

I know just where to put you, girl. Right in the middle of everything. Let’s lay you down spreadeagled… that’s it. Now to fasten your wrists and ankles to these crossbars… ummhmm, there we go. Perfectly spreadeagled. Now to set witchlights atop your hands and feet, matching the patio light girls… perfect. Now comes the tricky bit. Now to levitate us both… there, there, a little higher… I hope you’re not afraid of heights, girl! If you are, you’ll have plenty of time to get over it. Now to fasten each end of the crossbars to the center of the pergola roof… one can never go wrong with a nice secure chain… hm hm hm there we go. Perfect! Now you are a lovely chandelier, fifteen feet above the patio. From here you can see everything. You can see every girl, bound and enchanted to be an immobile work of art for three days. That’s right. You’ll be like this for the entire duration of the exhibit. You won’t need to eat, sleep or move. You are free to relax and enjoy the view, as well as the ever-constant feelings of intense pleasure from the magic spell making you enjoy bondage very, very much. Soon you’ll be able to watch all the attendees interact with the exhibits. Examining them, admiring them, touching them, talking about them. You’ll see it all, and you will be absolutely unable to do anything. You are just another one of the 37 girls enchanted for this exhibit - and none of the attendees will even know you are actual flesh and blood.

Enjoy the show, my beautiful chandelier!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
256 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was once hired to play chess with an elderly gentleman in his library. I didn't know how to play chess, but that didn't seem to matter. What did matter was my willingness to learn while sitting there in my birthday suit, I didn't do very well, but was told I was a good student and was hired to come back. The next visit found an acquaintance of his who was going to play chess with the host. My role was to sit on a high stool and watch them play while exposing myself.

RevantoRevantoover 1 year agoAuthor

I'll add it to my list of ideas. Maybe I'll make a punishment task audio sometime ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No offense Master, I would like to be anonymous

I've an idea........ where the listener disobeys the master in the Bondage University

and the master aka you gives hardcore discipline to the listener like spanking her, using ball gags, nipple clamps and heavy degradation etc.

Hope you like my idea and accept my request master !!!!!!!!

RevantoRevantoover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Good girl for telling me that :) Feel free to email me through the site with some of your ideas for punishment audios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Master Revanto, Is there any upcoming Bondage University training or punishment audios

I get aroused to your voice sir........I love you punishments master

Please make more punishment audios master !!!!!!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Telos Ch. 01 A young woman is given new purpose.in Mind Control
You Can't Hurt Me Anymore Feeling is everything...in Audio
Supervillain Journal: Red Widow Agent Red Widow is defeated, humiliated, and aroused.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My Brother's Keeper Ch. 01 How far would you go to protect those you love?in Fetish
My Siren A ship runs afoul of sirens, and only one man is unaffected.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories