All Comments on 'Job Interview at Bondage Garden'

by Revanto

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for posting a new story master

RevantoRevantoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Good girl for commenting, and for being respectful! Feel free to PM.

HornyMaskHornyMaskover 1 year ago

I think this might be one of my favorite audios on this site. The sexual fantasy blended with the fantasy elements very nicely. It makes me want to know more about this magic system and it’s rules. Also the bondage and hypnosis elements are a huge turn on. I have edged to this audio and thoughts based on it seven times since you posted it. Thank you for creating and posting this.

RevantoRevantoover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you enjoy it, @HornyMask! Very sexy that you've been edging to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i came so hard reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Master Revanto, Is there any upcoming Bondage University training or punishment audios

I get aroused to your voice sir........I love you punishments master

Please make more punishment audios master !!!!!!!

RevantoRevantoover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Good girl for telling me that :) Feel free to email me through the site with some of your ideas for punishment audios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No offense Master, I would like to be anonymous

I've an idea........ where the listener disobeys the master in the Bondage University

and the master aka you gives hardcore discipline to the listener like spanking her, using ball gags, nipple clamps and heavy degradation etc.

Hope you like my idea and accept my request master !!!!!!!!

RevantoRevantoover 1 year agoAuthor

I'll add it to my list of ideas. Maybe I'll make a punishment task audio sometime ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was once hired to play chess with an elderly gentleman in his library. I didn't know how to play chess, but that didn't seem to matter. What did matter was my willingness to learn while sitting there in my birthday suit, I didn't do very well, but was told I was a good student and was hired to come back. The next visit found an acquaintance of his who was going to play chess with the host. My role was to sit on a high stool and watch them play while exposing myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRevanto@Revanto
6'2" Daddy Dom in San Antonio, Texas. I love getting private messages from submissive women. If I don't reply, it's usually because you didn't include your email address, or there's a typo in the email address, so please double check that when you send it. See my FetLife profi...