Job Interview - with a New Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured if I could fuck a guy I did not want to, just to be nice, I could fuck a guy like Jack whom I actually liked and had erotic desire for, just to get a job. Put that way, the decision seemed easy. The whole idea that somehow I might be prostituting myself, the one that had been torturing me, eating away at my soul, seemed just to fade away.

When Jack finally arrived, I flashed him a smile that probably almost blinded him. "Let's move to a table," he said. I unavoidably flashed my panties again getting off the bar stool. I didn't care who saw my panties this time, since now I had a date. A waitress brought my drink over to our table, and Jack asked me how I liked it. When I told him it was sweet, but delicious, and he ordered the same.

"Sweet but delicious sounds perfect for you, June," he said. I groaned inwardly at the corn, but part of me was charmed.

We had a delightful conversation, just the two of us. I learned he was only 45. That's "only" a 19-year difference. Had he been 15 years younger, or maybe even only ten years younger, I could have gone for him in a big way. He was smart, good looking, and he had a hard body. He even had sexy gray hair highlights at his temples. I was enjoying his company, now that I had made a decision and was no longer nervous.

Jack could tell I was relaxed. I think he did not suspect that. He knew he was manipulating me into a position where I would be trading him having fun with my body, for a good job. What he did not know was that I had decided I was okay with that. I even felt it was a sexy situation to be in. This surprised even me!

Jack and I talked until the bar gave last call. We each got a last cocktail and I suggested we take them up to my room in order to let the people working in the bar close up and go home. Jack knew what I was doing, but saying that made it all graceful.

I did not want to be too, too obvious, and if Jack was going to seduce me, he was going to have to work, even if only a little, for it. So, when we got to my room, I let us both in, and I sat in the armchair, not on the bed. The only other place to sit was on the bed, but instead Jack sat on the floor, in front of the armchair. He had potentially a great view up my skirt, unless I was diligent about keeping my legs tightly together. That's exactly what I did; superglue could not have done it better.

Don't ask me how this happened, exactly, but we got to talking about old porn movies. I wish I knew, in retrospect, how the conversation could have evolved into such a strange direction, but it did. In the old days, porn movies actually had plots Jack explained, and they were shown in theaters, since theaters or television were pretty much the only way to see movies. No way one could show porn on television. That was before Cable TV and Game of Thrones.

Jack had informed opinions about lots of movies. I did not know much, but for family reasons(!), I did in fact know about one of the more famous movies: Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS. I knew of it because it was my father's favorite movie, I kid you not.

Jack loved the movie, too. I confessed I had yet to see it, but knew about it due to my Dad. "What do you think of the sequel, Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks?" I asked. I was trying to impress Jack with my knowledge.

"That movie is a piece of garbage. I don't see how such a horrible movie could follow such a masterpiece as Ilsa and the SS. It's a travesty," Jack said. Then he muttered, "Different director. Same actress."

It was as if he was channeling my Dad. Don't get me wrong: I did not confuse him with my Dad! No way was he going to be a proxy for some virtual father-daughter incest. Nope. I genuinely liked Jack at this point. I liked Jack for Jack. It also helped that he was a good ten years younger than my Dad.

Jack had brought his laptop. He went on line and found a way to stream 'Ilsa and the SS' and we decided to watch it. We got on the bed, sitting propped up with pillows, with the laptop between us on the bed, and we began to watch.

After watching about 15 minutes, and I must say I was hooked, Jack suggested we watch the movie naked. "It's porn, after all," he said.

"I can see your logic. I'll keep my bra and panties on, if that's okay?" I said.

Jack agreed, paused the movie, and we both undressed. Jack went nude and I got to see his cock. It was not hard, but I liked what I saw. Jack was stealing glances at my lavender panties from time to time, and openly staring at my naked boobs. My panties had a small wet spot. Normally I would be embarrassed, but that night I figured it was sexy. Why not let Jack know I was aroused?

"Like what you see?" I finally said, when he was again staring at my bra covered boobs. My bra was lace, so Jack could see my nipples through the bra.

"What can I say? You've got a great body," he said.

"Thank you. We're still watching the movie, right?" I asked, trying to direct his eyes back to the computer.

"Sure," Jack replied. "Right to the end. I'm just multitasking: watching the movie and checking out your fabulous body, right here next to me. Maybe you'll be more comfortable without a bra?" I smiled. Subtlety, thy name is not Jack.

"Well, there's an obvious way to find out, I guess. Want to help me with the clasp?" I turned so that my back was to Jack. He unclasped my bra. He was touching my skin for the first time and I actually shivered. I threw off the bra and my boobs bounced slightly. Jack was practically drooling.

"Is that better?" Jack asked.

"Much," I said. "I am so much more comfortable now," I teased. I licked my upper lip suggestively. Jack's cock was growing rapidly now.

"June, you have truly beautiful boobs. They are perfection themselves," Jack said. Just as I was about to jokingly point out where my eyes were, he looked me right in the eye, and smiled.

"You have a nice body, too, mister," I said.

Jack smiled again. "This next scene is priceless. You've got to see it!" Jack said, his eyes now riveted to the computer screen.

"She's pretty good at deep throating, isn't she?" I said.

"Yeah. It must be great to be deep throated like that," Jack said.

"A man of your age, seductive charm, and good looks has certainly been deep throated before. Haven't you?" I asked.

"Well, actually, no. I've had a lot of wonderful blowjobs, I'm not complaining, but nobody has ever before, you know, well..." Jack said, looking at me. "June, do you ask because you...do you...are you able...uh..."

I leaned over and put the movie on pause. I smiled at Jack, and kissed him on the lips. Jack kissed back, and he began to fondle my breasts as we kissed. The man had a wonderful touch. I was getting all tingly. I liked the way he kissed, and that has always been important for me. It was time for me to give him a treat.

I leaned over and began to play with his cock. It started to grow right away, and I took the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around. I fondled Jack's balls with my hand, and then I started to "munch" on his balls with my mouth, taking quite a bit of them into my mouth.

Finally, I began to give Jack a real blowjob, in earnest. I nursed his cock into a nice, hard, full erection. He was big enough that if I wanted to swallow his entire cock, deep throating would be needed. I've always been able to suppress my gag reflex, so I was ready to go.

Some people can sing in perfect pitch. Some people can run fast. Some people can add columns of numbers in their head. Good for them. My gift from nature, my skill if you will, is to suppress my gag reflex. There's no Olympics event for that yet, but hope springs eternal.

I knew when I deep throated Jack that I had landed the job. He was blown away, in both ways. It was as if he were a little boy, he was so boyishly excited. I was charmed. I knew he would want me to deep throat him on a regular basis. No way I would do that if now he were to deny me the job.

I realized two things just then. The first thing I realized is that I could let him blow his load down my throat, and we would not have to fuck. The second thing I realized is that I actually wanted to fuck! I could not believe it was not a case of fucking Jack to get the job; it had morphed into fucking Jack because I freaking wanted to fuck him!

Jack was getting hot and bothered, and as I slowly withdrew my mouth and his cock from deep inside my throat, I lay down on my back, pushed down my lovely lavender panties, my lucky panties, and said, "I need you inside me, Jack. I need you now."

Jack smiled at me. He climbed on top, tweaked my nipples a little, played with my belly button stud, spread my legs maximally wide, took a long look at my nice, wet pussy, with its perfectly trimmed bush, and he took his manhood and made a woman out of me. Repeatedly.

Jack plunged inside me and then before I could catch my breath I was taken off on a wild ride. The movie was on hold, with one of the Jewish prisoners of the Concentration Camp deeply penetrating the evil Nazi warden Ilsa. I thought to myself, I guess Jack and I are finishing their fuck.

I began to moan. I wrapped my legs about Jack and pulled his cock even deeper inside me. It felt so good! Jack leaned forward as he fucked me and lovingly kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and began to clutch at his back.

I ended the pause of the video as we fucked, and Jack got to compare my moans to those of Ilsa. The double moans must have driven him over the edge, because he suddenly froze with his cock all the way inside me, and he let loose all the cum his balls could give him, filling me up beautifully.

Jack lay on top of me after the fuck, and then he rolled over onto the bed. He lay on his back for a while, and I leaned over and kissed him from time to time. He responded with a sort of tickling of my boobs. "I should get going soon," Jack said. "It's late."

"Will your wife be worried?" I said, not being able to hide the catty jealousy in my voice.

Jack looked at me, surprised. He ignored my dig, instead saying, "Can you start work on Monday?" I was relieved that he chose to ignore my barb concerning his marital status.

"That's not why we had sex, Jack. I wanted to," I said.

"I know. I know you wanted to. It may be obvious, but I wanted you, too. We had already decided to offer you the job even before the dinner tonight. Didn't Sophia tell you?" Jack asked.

"All Sophia did was to kiss me sexily at the ladies' room and tell me to expect a lot of sex. She said she was going to sleep with Mitchell to help me to get the job, and she implicitly said I had to please you sexually and then the job was mine," I said.

Jack laughed. "Sophia was playing with you, honey. You had the job offer. The sex tonight is just a gift from Sophia to me. She's a clever girl, Sophia is," and Jack smiled at the thought.

"The sex is not a gift from Sophia, Jack. Her words almost stopped you from getting any tonight. I want one thing to be clear, Jack," I said. I paused for effect. "I wanted sex with you tonight, irrespective of the job. At first, I was horrified by the idea of prostituting myself to get a job, but then something happened, and I guess I fell in lust with you."

Jack began to correct me, saying, "Don't you mean you fell in..." and he stopped when he saw the smile on my face. He knew then that I had indeed intended to say that I had fallen in lust with him. Love is something else altogether. It could come, I thought, but he's married, so it won't, if I can stop it. I had already begun to fall, but I was clinging to a tree branch, avoiding the precipitous drop.

"See you on Monday, then?" Jack asked.

"Not until then?" I asked, plaintively.

Jack smiled. "Do you like boats?" I nodded. "See you Saturday, then. Meet me at the North Cove Marina at noon, okay?"

"How shall I dress?" I asked. I was standing with Jack at the door, stark naked, dripping his cum down my thigh.

"Just like you are now, but with boating shoes, of course," Jack said.

I smiled. "See you Saturday, lover," I said. Jack gave me a lingering kiss and he left. I flopped down on the bed, still naked, and finished watching the movie. The good guys won in the end. Everyone loves a happy ending. I drifted off to a lovely sleep.

12