Job Site Trip

Story Info
Making a remote job site trip more tolerable.
8.6k words
4.56
12.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

We had a long drive ahead of us so we got an early start, heading out of the office in a company vehicle to go to a potential job site. Initially, I was thinking that it was just not quite being awake that had Suchi so quiet as we hit the road. Normally, we had a very good rapport whenever we were working together. She was a bit younger than me but was not a direct report so I wouldn't say that we interacted regularly. It was our department leader who had asked us to take this field trip, which neither of us was too psyched about. It wasn't that we weren't happy about spending the day together; it was the 90 minute, nearly 90 mile drive we had ahead of us, and the reason we were getting such an early start that day.

I was driving the company pickup and had made a few attempts at conversation that had gone nowhere so I'd glanced over at Suchi to see if I could determine what was going on. If it wasn't not quite being awake yet, it could also have been feeling under the weather, which wouldn't be good with the day we had ahead of us. Finally, rather than trying to figure out what was up with her, I realized that I'd need to just straight out ask her.

"You're very quiet this morning," I said, "Is everything okay?"

"I've just been doing a lot of thinking with this trip," she replied, "since we're going to be in this truck for a long time, both going up and coming back."

"Is there a problem of some kind with the long drive?" I asked, now thinking maybe she was prone to motion sickness or something.

"No, it's nothing like that," she replied, "I was just thinking it would be a good opportunity and was wondering how you'd react."

"React to what?" I asked, starting to get really curious by this point.

"For a long time, I've wanted to try to suck a cock," she said, going in a completely different direction than I was expecting, "while the person who I'd be sucking is driving."

"You're saying you want to suck me off while I'm driving," I confirmed, "since we've got such a long drive?"

"Yes," she replied, "what do you think?"

"I think I would enjoy it immensely," I told her, "but it really would be entirely inappropriate. I'm definitely not saying no but, because we're coworkers and because you're younger than me, I just need you to acknowledge that this is something you want to do, not something I'm asking you to do."

"This is absolutely something that I want to do," she confirmed, "I am not suggesting this because I think it is something you want me to do or that it would advance my career in any way."

"Then I have no issue with you doing this," I replied, "with the understanding that it will have no impact on our jobs or our working together."

"I promise that, if you let me suck your cock," she continued with a smile, "our working relationship will be unaffected."

"Okay then," I said, "Go for it."

"Thank you," she replied with a big smile as she reached over and caressed my cock through my jeans. She was quite attractive, young and originally from India, so she had dark skin and black hair and brown eyes. She also had a nice figure as best I could tell, but she wasn't usually wearing anything too snug or at all revealing at the office, so I wasn't completely sure. At the moment, I didn't think that really mattered anyway; she was just going to give me a blowjob as I was driving and that would be it.

She got my jeans opened and fished my growing cock out of my briefs then pumped it until I was fully rigid. I'd have been just fine had she decided to just jerk me off until I spewed all over her hand so, knowing that it was going to get even better, I was pretty psyched about how this morning was turning out. She lowered her head and engulfed my stiff cock in her warm mouth which caused me to moan just due to the sheer pleasure. I was still focused enough to drive safely and there was really no point in looking down because I would only see a lot of black hair in my lap so I kept my eyes on the road while savoring her cocksucking.

She truly left nothing to be desired when it came to her ability to suck a cock but, luckily, part of that talent was also drawing out the pleasure for longer than I expected to be able to last. It felt so good having her lips sliding up and down my shaft that, if she hadn't made that effort to draw it out, I feel like I could have been done before we'd traveled ten miles. Of course, since this was something she'd wanted to do and had been thinking about, I'm assuming that it was something she wanted to savor for as long as possible. I think being focused on driving helped me to last longer, too, though it didn't diminish the pleasure even slightly. There's no doubt I'd have been happy to enjoy her cocksucking for the entire drive to our destination but I don't believe that either of us would have had the stamina for that.

There were several things that I was absolutely sure of pretty quickly once this got started. First was that it had been a great decision to go along with this proposal. Second was that, not only did I want to do it again on the drive home later that day, but I was hoping she'd be into doing it on some kind of regular basis. Finally, not only would I be eager to return the favor but, since I couldn't do that until I was no longer driving anyway, I was also interested in seeing where else we could go from there. The idea of getting her naked and, not only eating her pussy, but potentially fucking her was very enticing. My orgasm was building as I considered these possibilities but I was also inspired to take one hand off of the wheel and cup her boob through her shirt and bra. This was kind of my subtle way to let her know that I was interested in more than just blowing my load into her mouth.

I don't know how many miles it ended up being but it still was a minimal percentage of the entire drive when I was starting to reach a point that, no matter how skilled she was at drawing out the pleasure, I was getting close to cumming anyway. She must have realized this, maybe because it felt like my already stiff cock was becoming even harder and thicker, so she slightly altered her technique and was clearly making sure that I reached a climax with the highest level of pleasure possible rather than trying to continue drawing it out. Fortunately, we were on a stretch of highway by this point that didn't require my undivided attention to keep me from crashing so I was able to put more of my focus on the pleasure she was providing.

I think I did briefly close my eyes when I started spurting into her mouth because it felt even more incredible than it had already been feeling up to that point. Luckily, I didn't swerve or goose the gas pedal and quickly opened my eyes again while continuing to spurt. She was completely unfazed and just swallowed down my load while still skillfully sucking me off. Only once I was completely spent and starting to soften did she release my cock from her mouth and sit up again.

"Thank you," she said with a big smile, "I really enjoyed doing that, just like I thought I would, so thank you for indulging my weird request."

"No, thank you," I replied, "I really enjoyed experiencing that, and it wasn't weird at all, but I'd like to make sure you also experience something equally enjoyable."

"I wouldn't mind that at all," she confessed, "but I think we'll have to wait until we reach our destination."

"I will take care of you as well as you took care of me when we get there," I assured her, "but, in the meantime, I have an idea of how to take the edge off."

I had her hold the wheel momentarily while I got my spent cock tucked away and my jeans zipped up and buttoned then, after taking the wheel again, I reached one hand over and massaged her pussy through her jeans. That wasn't going to get the job done, though, so I unbuttoned then unzipped her jeans with one hand while focusing on driving at the same time. I slipped my hand into her jeans and caressed her pussy through her panties, feeling the moist warmth emanating through them. This wasn't going to cut it, either, though so I slipped my hand into her panties, my fingers passing through her trim bush until they found her wet pussy. As I lightly caressed her clit then slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy, she was pushing her jeans and panties down a bit to make it easier for me.

I had to keep my focus on the road now that her pussy was essentially exposed aside from my hand covering it. I was eager to see it but knew that it was very likely that I'd get a good, close up look once we'd reached our destination. As remote as this potential job site was, I knew there was a good chance I could get her completely naked if she was into it. This helped me maintain my focus on driving while strictly trying to pleasure her and not making it about me since I'd had my opportunity. I did glance over occasionally when it was safe to do so and saw that her eyes were closed as she was focusing on the pleasure she was feeling. She was also subtly rocking her hips rhythmically as I was alternating between sliding a finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy and lightly caressing her clit. Other than softly moaning the longer I was doing this, she never said anything and I'm sure she wasn't paying any attention to where we were and how much time was passing.

Since we still had a significant amount of the drive ahead of us, and since she'd done such a stellar job of drawing out the pleasure she'd provided with her mouth, I wanted to draw out the pleasure for her, too. It was always a goal to provide as much pleasure as possible, whether over a long period of time or when limited time was available, so this really wasn't anything different and I knew what typically worked. Of course, every partner is different so there were some minor adjustments to be made along the way, but generally I managed to be successful. The motivation often was not just to make sure my partner experienced a high level of pleasure but also to try to assure that they'd want to experience it again and hopefully with me. I wasn't sure where this was going with Suchi but, even if this ended up being one and done, she had made me feel a very high level of pleasure so I was absolutely going to do the same for her.

The longer I was stimulating her pussy and clit, the more she was moaning and the less subtle her writhing was becoming. Her pussy also seemed to be getting even wetter and more engorged as she was apparently building toward an orgasm. It was going to take a lot of willpower to not pull off and eat her pussy in a parking lot along the interstate because all I could think about was lapping up all of those juices and making her cum again after this impending orgasm. Even though we would have a significant distance still ahead of us after she came, I knew that it'd be much more conducive to continuing this activity once we were on site compared to a parking lot on the side of the interstate, which kept me focused on driving straight ahead rather than exiting. I had started this morning in no way expecting any of this to be happening but, now that it had begun, I was aware of significant potential as we moved forward, physically and figuratively.

There was no doubt that Suchi was experiencing a high level of pleasure as she was moaning longer and louder as well as arching up off of her seat, her body tensing up. I just continued what I was doing since it appeared to be working quite well as I also continued to navigate us down the highway. Finally, she went briefly silent, apparently also holding her breath, then cried out as she started shaking like crazy while all the tension left her body. I didn't stop stimulating her pussy until she'd finished cumming and it was clearly a long and intensely pleasurable orgasm. When she finally went still and silent, I brought the finger that had been probing her pussy and caressing her clit to my mouth and sucked her flavor off of it. I admit that I stole a few glances over at her trim black bush now that my hand was not covering it as she was recovering, since her jeans and panties were still down. Again, I knew that all signs were pointing to me seeing much more than that once we reached our destination, but I couldn't resist. Even seeing that, though, was not enough for me to recover from her incredible blowjob and suggest another. Once she'd recovered, she smiled at me, still catching her breath, then slid her panties up followed by her jeans.

"That felt absolutely amazing," she finally said, "I may have gotten myself a little worked up thinking about sucking your cock then actually doing it."

"And that was just my finger," I replied, "I'm even better with my tongue."

"Oh my," she said, "I'm half-tempted to just have you pull off the highway so we can get a motel room."

"A similar thought had crossed my mind," I confirmed, "but I think we can have some fun when we arrive at our destination, get our work done, then have more fun before we leave and maybe again on the road home."

"Okay," she replied, "I'll be patient. I have no doubt it will be worthwhile."

We didn't talk about the specifics of what was going to happen once we got there but there was definitely some discussion of exactly how remote it was going to be and how glad we both were that the weather was looking so promising, both for the work and for the fun. When we were on the final stretch, I did let Suchi know how I wanted to proceed once we arrived and had parked, assuming I could position the pickup the way I was thinking. I didn't think that I needed to get her revved up again but I'm sure letting her know how I was planning to devour her pussy and where did the trick anyway. By the time we turned off of the state highway and onto the local road, I think we were both ready to get things going. Based on the satellite view of the area, I had a good idea that an area just off the local road on the far side of the canal would work for parking and, with deliberate positioning of the truck, would provide us with plenty of privacy should anyone happen by while we were engaged in our extracurricular activities.

I pulled into the dirt area, got the truck angled with respect to both the highway and the local road, then put it in park and shut it off. Before doing anything else, I leaned toward Suchi and we kissed, progressing quickly to passionately making out. Since my cock was stiffening as a result, I figured her pussy was probably flooded even more than it presumably already had been. I didn't want to wait any longer so I broke off our kiss, climbed out of the driver's side while she also climbed out the door on her side. Since the pickup had an extended cab and the back seat was not divided by a console as the front seats were, I had mentioned that starting there would allow for a lot more uninterrupted activity than if we started in the front seat.

As she closed her door, I opened the door to the back seat but, before having her climb in, I took her in my arms and we made out while I ran my hands over her ass. My cock was rock hard as I then began to unbutton and unzip her jeans again. Before I took them down, though, I helped her climb into the back seat then went to work untying and removing her boots. I set those on the floor behind the passenger seat then had her lie back as I started to slide her jeans down, revealing her panties and her brown legs. After hanging her jeans over the front passenger seat, I started to slide her panties down, revealing her trim black bush. Her panties joined her jeans as she spread her legs wide and I leaned in, kissing my way toward her pussy along her smooth inner thighs.

I paused once I reached it to briefly admire it up close before running my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan. We were so remote that there was no concern with anyone being able to hear any noises she needed to make and I was glad that she recognized that. She continued to moan as I was slurping up the juices that she was producing in abundance while standing outside the pickup and leaning in, where she was reclining on the back seat. I didn't think it was going to require much effort before she was cumming again but, as before, my goal was to provide a high level of pleasure for a long time, just as she had when she'd been blowing me. Given that, as I was savoring this unexpected opportunity to eat her hot, wet pussy, I was also doing what I could to draw out the pleasure she was experiencing while not making her feel like I was denying her an orgasm. I figured a highly pleasurable build-up followed by a highly pleasurable orgasm would not only be a well-deserved reward for her skillful blowjob but would also hopefully make her want to let me do this as often as we could manage moving forward.

I loved to eat pussy, anyway, especially when it was a pussy I'd never had the opportunity to eat before so I had really been looking forward to this and had every intention of making sure it lasted long enough for both of us to thoroughly enjoy it. After lapping at her slit and slurping up her juices, I eased a finger into her snug, slippery pussy and began to slowly slide it in and out while licking and sucking her clit. My cock felt like it might burst through my jeans but I also figured that, having already blown one load, once we started fucking, we'd likely be able to draw out that pleasure, too. I had zero doubt that we were going to end up fucking.

If somebody had pulled into where we were parked at that moment, I don't know that I could have stopped what I was doing and I'm sure that Suchi would not have wanted me to. Fortunately, no one stopped by, at that moment or at any other time while we were there, which worked out well for us but was not entirely unexpected. I was completely focused on devouring her hot, wet pussy while relishing every second of it and, based on the sounds she was continuing to make, she was enjoying it at least as much as, if not more than, I was. We did ultimately reach a point, however, where she was getting close to cumming even as I was still trying to draw out the pleasure for longer. Rather than trying to hold off her orgasm so that I could continue to eat her, I refocused on getting her the rest of the way there and she was immediately beginning to tense up.

While I didn't necessarily want to be done eating her hot, wet pussy, I was optimistic that I'd have more opportunities and was getting eager to slip my stiff cock into her. When she finally went still and silent, it was brief, then she cried out and her body started shaking as all of the tension left it. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out, feeling a flood of additional lubrication that was accompanying her orgasm. It was another long and apparently intensely pleasurable one so I was happy to have been able to get her there and hopeful that there would be several more before we were back at the office later that day. I didn't stop what I was doing until she'd gone still and had let out a content sounding sigh. At that point, I raised my head and slipped my finger out of her then sucked her juices off of it while gazing at her pussy as she recovered.

When she finally propped herself up on her elbows, she had a glazed look on her face but a big smile and simply said "Wow!" I alternately put a foot up on the running board of the pickup and untied each of my boots one at a time then had her slide further into the truck and climbed up onto the back seat myself. I stepped out of my boots and put them with hers while she was already reaching for my belt to start getting my jeans opened. I leaned back and let her take care of it so she got my belt undone then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I lifted my ass off the seat as she started to work my jeans down and, once she'd hung them over the front seat with hers, she caressed my stiff cock through my briefs before starting to slide them down. She let out an "ooh" when it sprang out, I think more because she was happy to see that I was ready to go than due to any kind of surprise, since she'd already had it in her mouth.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers