Job Site Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, she did not disappoint and was doing a commendable job of drawing out the pleasure she was providing despite the extremely high level. Being focused on the road also helped me to be able to enjoy it longer though I don't believe there was any loss of enjoyment due to splitting my focus. I was so glad that, not only was she a skilled cocksucker, but she also seemed to genuinely enjoy having my cock in her mouth and providing pleasure that way. I don't know how many miles passed compared to on the drive up but I do believe it was a longer blowjob, in part because I'd had several other orgasms that day so I most definitely was not as pent up, but also because it wasn't such a surprise that this was actually happening.

She was able continue sucking me off for a good, long time and, though she did pause a few times to apparently give her jaw a break, she didn't seem to become bored with or tired of doing it. Ultimately, though, my orgasm began to build and she switched her efforts to getting me the rest of the way there rather than continuing to draw it out. My cock swelled even more but she remained unfazed and, when I started blasting my load into her mouth, she swallowed it down while continuing to suck me off. I managed once again to not let a powerfully pleasurable orgasm affect my driving while also being able to thoroughly enjoy that climax so we were still moving down the highway by the time she released my spent cock and raised her head. After looking around to get a sense of where we were, she helped me get myself tucked away and my jeans and underwear situated.

I didn't even have to ask if she wanted me to take care of her because, once my clothes were back where they needed to be, she got her own jeans opened then slid them and her panties down to the tops of her boots. I kept glancing over to see as much of this as I could manage but still kept the truck between the painted lines. When she leaned back and spread her legs, I took another look then reached over and ran a finger between her pussy lips, making her moan. She was practically overflowing with juices as I alternately slipped my finger in and out of her hot, wet pussy and gently caressed her clit with my fingertip. I was doing the best I could to provide a high level of pleasure and to draw it out for as long as possible while keeping my focus on driving. It seemed to be working based on her moaning and the way she was rocking her hips rhythmically.

I would love to have been able to focus more on the pleasure I was providing or, even better, eating that sweet, young pussy again, but given everything we'd accomplished while parked at the job site, I really considered this opportunity while driving to be a bonus. It was one more chance to squeeze in a highly pleasurable orgasm before we got back to the office. Consequently, I was content with only my finger really being involved while I concentrated on getting us back safely. Of course, knowing that there would be more happening between us in the future definitely also helped. I had a feeling we were going to spending a lot of time in each other's beds during the coming weeks and maybe months.

As she got closer to cumming, she was tensing up and arching her back while continuing to moan. Glancing over, I figured that anyone who happened to look in on us as we were passing on the highway would likely have realized that she was on the verge of cumming based on her expression. When she actually started cumming, she cried out and all of the tension left her body, which then started shaking. Anyone seeing any part of that would also likely have been able to figure out what was going on, even without being able to hear her. I liked that she was expressive, not only when she was cumming, but when she was building up toward her orgasm as well. That would have to be subdued if we were to successfully pleasure each other in the office but it was a small sacrifice.

Once again, it was a long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm and I was happy to have helped to provide it, even with just my one finger. When I was certain that she'd finished cumming, I made sure that my finger was slathered with her juices then slipped it from her pussy into my mouth and sucked them off. She sat there recovering for a bit, her pussy still exposed so I was glancing over when it was safe but my cock was not ready to start stiffening up again quite yet. Even after she'd apparently recovered, she sat there for a moment, seemingly lost in thought, before finally pulling her panties and jeans back up and getting them completely situated. As we continued back to the office, we decided not to try anything either in the truck in the parking garage or inside the actual office, but mainly because we felt we didn't need to after such a productive day. Instead, we'd do some reconnaissance when we could but we also figured that there would be plenty of time for that. We also unfortunately realized that we couldn't meet up that night after work because of prior commitments but vowed not to wait too long before we were naked together at one or the other's homes.

We quickly had cloud storage set up and uploaded not only the photos and videos from that field trip but also from each subsequent day as we got dressed or undressed or bathed. Even when we were meeting up and fucking regularly, I still enjoyed seeing photos of her taken when I was not around.