Job Site Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,410 Followers

My briefs ended up on the console between the front seats then she was up on her knees and straddling me. She guided my cock to her pussy and lowered herself onto it, which caused both of us to moan. She was so snug but so hot and so wet that I was reconsidering my previous thought about being able to last longer having cum once already. At the same point, she'd just had an orgasm moments before so I was hoping that any subsequent ones would be easier for her to achieve. I didn't necessarily want any of it to occur quickly but I also didn't want to leave her in the dust if my orgasm built up too quickly because her pussy felt so amazing.

My hands were on her bare waist, under her shirt, as she began to slowly move up and down on my stiff cock, her own hands on the back of the seat on either side of my head. Once I knew she was stable, I slid my hands further up under her shirt, first caressing her big boobs through her bra then reaching around behind her to unfasten it. Once my hands were on the soft, smooth flesh of her bare boobs, I was genuinely surprised by how big they actually were. I truly had no idea that she had these big beauties hidden away in her shirt or how she kept them so well hidden that I was so unaware. It wasn't long before I needed to see them so I pulled her shirt up and over her head then slipped her bra off, too. I was not disappointed; they were spectacular.

As I gazed at them, also admiring her large, dark areolas and hard nipples, I could feel my cock becoming even stiffer. She clearly felt it, too, because she moaned a bit louder and picked up her pace just slightly. When she leaned in to kiss me, I wasn't able to continue gazing at her boobs, but that was okay because I had an idea of how to get even more enjoyment from them. With our tongues exploring each other's mouths, I continued to fondle her big, brown beauties while relishing the pleasurable feeling of her hot, wet pussy moving up and down on my stiff cock. I couldn't believe that I hadn't wanted to take this trip and had done so much to try to get out of it or postpone it because I was enjoying myself more than should have been allowed.

She was gradually riding me harder and faster and eventually reached a pace that made it difficult to continue making out. Pulling her mouth away from mine, she straightened up as much as she could being on top of me inside the truck. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open as she resumed her loud and long moaning. I was now able to see her big, brown boobs again so my focus was on them along with my hands. Since she was clearly building toward another orgasm, I was assuming she'd cum before I did so I had a plan for how to get the rest of the way there myself. My plan absolutely included her succulent boobs.

As she was getting closer and closer to cumming, I was pushing up into her while still fondling her bouncing boobs, trying to help her get the rest of the way there. Finally, she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there quietly for a moment before crying out and starting to shake. If I hadn't already been smiling, I would have started while thinking that her overture first thing that morning was certainly paying off for her even though it had started with an orgasm for me. She was now on number three and it appeared to be just as long and intensely pleasurable as the first two had been. Obviously I didn't know whether this was typical for her but, if it wasn't, I was happy to continue doing my part to change that.

When she'd finished cumming, she just sat on my cock for a moment as she was catching her breath then I pivoted to the side and lay her on her back. I slipped my cock out of her hot, wet pussy and moved up to straddle her, laying my cock between her big boobs. I brought them together against my cock and started to slowly fuck the soft, smooth flesh. Her attention was on my pink cockhead as it appeared from between her brown boobs while mine was mostly on her big boobs themselves. I was holding the soft, smooth flesh in my hands and gazing down at her large, dark areolas. It felt so good, even compared to her snug pussy, that I could feel my orgasm beginning to build almost immediately. That's not to say that I'd rather have fucked her tits than her pussy; if I'd had to choose between her pussy, her tits and her mouth, any one of them would have been a winner unless it meant I could no longer have the others. My hope was that I'd have a lot of opportunity to enjoy every one of them.

I tried to keep a nice slow pace even as my orgasm was getting closer because I couldn't imagine that fucking her tits harder and faster would feel very good for her and she already probably wasn't getting anything out of this particular act. She didn't seem put off by it at all, though, and based on her attention to my repeatedly appearing cockhead, she may have been as eager as I was for me to start spewing. I would love to have enjoyed fucking those big, brown beauties for longer but it just felt too damn good so we were both going to be satisfied pretty soon. I could feel my cock becoming even thicker as I was getting closer and the pleasure was getting even more intense. When I finally started to spew, it felt absolutely incredible and the first spurt had enough velocity to not just reach her mouth but basically to cross her entire face, from chin to eyebrow.

I grunted as I started spewing but she was lucky that my jizz went between her eyes because they'd both gone so wide that it could have easily ended up in one of them. My next spurt was a bit weaker but still hit her right in the mouth then the rest of my jizz just pooled on her sternum. I continued to slide my cock between her boobs until it became difficult to do so. Even then, I just stopped trying to fuck them but didn't let go of them, still fondling the soft, smooth flesh.

"Can you reach your phone?" she asked, barely opening her mouth, "I want to see what this looks like all over my face but I'm afraid to move and have it slide off."

My phone was in the console so it wasn't too much of a reach and I quickly had it in-hand and in camera mode. I took several photos of her face with my cum all over it then showed them to her. She laughed then switched from my photo gallery to my camera again, going into selfie mode, and took more pictures as she tried to reach what she could with her tongue. After she handed my phone back, I switched it out of selfie mode and took some photos as she was trying to clean herself up. She did what she could to clean my cum off of her face then her chest, licking it off of her fingers as she was scooping it up. I was backing up so that I could get photos that included her boobs then was finally taking her entire naked body before getting in close for some pussy shots. Once I was off of her, she sat up then leaned between the front seats and used the mirror to make sure she got as much cum cleaned up as she could. This left her sweet ass aimed toward the back seat so I got some photos of that, including her pussy peeking between her brown thighs.

We finally got to the point where we couldn't put off the work we needed to get done for any longer so we pulled our clothes back on then our boots and exited the pickup. We gathered what we'd need to take notes and measurements and to document everything we needed to look at and got to work. We spent some of the time together and some apart but within sight of each other, often pausing for a quick but passionate kiss. We didn't rush any of our tasks and were just as professional as we would have been had we not just spent some time naked in the back seat of the company pickup. Only once we were absolutely certain that we'd accomplished everything that we needed to did we get everything packed up and put away. We still had enough time before we had to hit the road to indulge ourselves in each other so we were soon making out as we stood by the open back door of the pickup. After briefly caressing her ass through her jeans, I started to unfasten them.

"Want to boost me up into the back seat again?" she asked.

"Nope, not yet at least," I replied, "I've got another idea so we can do something different."

"Whatever it is," she said, "I'm interested."

I got her jeans open then worked them and her panties down, hunkering down in front of her, until they were both at the top of her boots. After taking a look at her trim, black bush then planting a kiss on each of her hips, I stood and turned her so that she was facing the back seat of the truck then had her lean forward. Her ass looked so amazing that I couldn't resist taking a moment to caress the soft, smooth brown flesh. I then got my own jeans open and pushed them down along with my briefs to free my stiff cock, which I slipped into her from behind, making both of us moan. I started out holding her hips as I got a good rhythm going while she reached back between her legs, presumably to caress her clit as I was fucking her. She was pushing back to match my pace so I was able to push completely into her, giving her the full length of my stiff cock while watching her ass jiggle each time my hips tapped against it. I slid my hands up from her hips and cupped her big boobs through her bra then unfastened it so I could feel the bare flesh.

It's actually kind of funny that we'd both been so resistant to taking this trip and now I think we'd be in agreement that it had been the single most enjoyable work-related trip either of us had ever experienced. I'd give Suchi all of the credit for that, too, since she'd gotten the ball rolling even though it'd had the potential to make the trip extremely awkward had I not been into what she was suggesting. Once we were on the same page as far as why she wanted to do it and that there would be no impact to either her career or mine, I could not have been any more into the experience that we were sharing. As she started to push back harder and faster, rather than trying to match her pace, I was just giving a thrust each time her ass hit against my hips. We kept that rhythm going up until it sounded like she was on the verge of cumming again based on how much louder and longer her moaning was becoming.

I soon straightened back up, reluctantly releasing her boobs and holding her hips while looking down again at the jiggle of her ass. I was pulling her back as I was pushing in, giving her the full length of my stiff cock with each thrust, which she definitely seemed to be enjoying. When she cried out and her body started shaking, I continued to fuck her since her pussy was being flooded with even more lubrication. I wasn't close to cumming yet myself but not because fucking her didn't feel absolutely incredible; it most definitely did. I was figuring, though, that once she'd finished cumming, we'd be switching things up so I was savoring the feel of her pussy gripping my cock since I didn't know what would be coming next. It was another long and obviously highly pleasurable orgasm which, if I didn't think she was already onboard for continuing this kind of activity once we were back at our office, I felt like this probably would have done the trick.

When she went still and quiet, apparently having finished cumming, I slipped my cock out of her so she straightened up and turned to face me. We kissed briefly then I boosted her up onto the back seat of the pickup and went to work removing her boots. I set them on the floor behind the passenger seat again along with her socks but, before I removed her jeans and panties, she grabbed her phone from the pocket of her jeans. I slipped her jeans and panties off then put them over onto the passenger seat before also removing and doing the same with her blouse and bra, leaving her naked. I admired her naked body just briefly before untying my boots then climbing up into the back seat while she moved over to make room. I removed my boots and socks and left them by hers as she was pulling my shirt up and off. My jeans and underwear were quickly gone as well but, rather than slipping my cock back into her hot, wet pussy, we got into a sixty-nine with me on the bottom.

I gazed up at her pussy and trim, black bush, enjoying the new perspective while she gently pumped my cock before engulfing it in her mouth. I moaned and savored her skillful cocksucking before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit. She moaned as I did this but continued sucking my stiff cock. What I didn't learn until later was that, as she was blowing me, she grabbed her phone, woke it up, got it into camera mode then was shooting photos and short videos, which she shared with me later. I had no idea this was happening, in part because her cocksucking remained exceptional and in part because I was focused on slurping up her juices as I was licking her pussy. I soon slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy and was sliding it in and out as I licked and sucked her clit.

Given that we had encountered no one since arriving at this location, I wasn't even remotely thinking about being interrupted or watched as I was devouring her pussy despite having no way to see beyond her smooth, brown thighs. In her position, had anyone ventured near, she'd likely have been able to see if she wasn't too distracted by my throbbing cock in her mouth but there would have been nothing handy to cover her nakedness and my cock (or the company's logo on the door of the pickup). Fortunately, the time we spent building up to one last orgasm each before we hit the road passed just as the rest of our time had, without anyone else around. I know that I was doing everything I could to draw out the pleasure that I was providing and she seemed to be doing the same for me, though I'm sure she was also doing it for her own benefit just as I was so that I could enjoy eating her pussy for longer.

Naturally, with as skilled as she was at providing pleasure orally, it was only a matter of time before I could feel an orgasm building. Likewise, it felt as though her pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged the longer I was eating it. The fact that we were both able to continue providing pleasure as we were both also experiencing high levels of pleasure was pretty remarkable but that only worked for so long. As my cock was getting even thicker with my impending orgasm, I ended up dropping my head back and focusing on my own pleasure, though I did continue to slide my finger in and out of her hotter and wetter pussy. She was most certainly aware that I was on the verge of cumming but continued her efforts, though now to get me the rest of the way there rather than to continue drawing out the pleasure. Even when I finally started blasting my load into her mouth, she didn't even hesitate and, while swallowing it, was still sliding her lips up and down my shaft.

My orgasm was intensely pleasurable, which was no surprise, but once I'd finished cumming and she was nursing the last drops of cum from my softening cock, I'd already gone back to licking and sucking her clit. She soon released my cock from her mouth and resumed her long and loud moans while she also resumed building toward her own orgasm. I wasn't really trying to draw it out any longer, though I'd love to have eaten her for much longer, but since I'd cum I didn't want to deny her an orgasm and we did need to probably get on the road soon. While I wasn't rushing to make her cum, I was more focused on getting her to an orgasm than on drawing out the pleasure and I was certain that she didn't mind. I could feel her tensing up even as I felt her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter. When she finally cried out and her body started shaking, I continued to lick and suck her clit as my finger was flooded with even more lubrication.

This orgasm seemed to be as long and as pleasurable as her previous ones that day so I was assuming by this point that this was just typical for her, though it didn't make me feel any less satisfied about helping her to achieve it. I wasn't ready to stop eating her pussy but, when she'd finished cumming and started to move off of me, I had to quit then sat up as she sat beside me. We sat there in the back seat of the company pickup, naked and recovering, as we looked around and verified that we were still alone. When I glanced over at her, I noted the glazed look on her face as well as her boobs and her black bush and just wanted to stay there even longer. Instead, I found my phone and, after asking her permission, took more photos of her. As she recovered, she was posing more and seemed to be having fun with it. We were even daring enough to have her pose outside of the vehicle, as well, but she also asked me to pose for her.

"You don't mind that my cock isn't stiff?" I asked, though it was not completely flaccid, either, after taking photos of her while we were both naked.

"Not at all," she replied, "these photos will get me worked up even if you aren't hard but I'll also take some during the drive when I suck your cock again."

I'm surprised that hearing her say that didn't immediately get me hard again but I knew it would not be an issue once we'd been on the road for a bit and I'd recovered some more. I wasn't in bad shape so I was comfortable with posing for her and we even used the timer on the camera app to pose together for some photos. Once we'd dressed again, continuing to photograph each other partially dressed as we were doing so, we made sure we had everything that we'd brought along and prepared to hit the road. We verified that we'd done everything we'd needed to, as well as a few things that we hadn't planned to but had thoroughly enjoyed, then climbed into the pickup and got back onto the local road then the highway. After taking all of those photos, conversation naturally turned to how to share them with each other. Rather than texting or emailing so many, we agreed that setting up online cloud storage that we'd both have access to made the most sense.

We also had a long discussion about what would happen between us once we were back at the office. We were both interested in keeping things going and further confirming our sexual compatibility in other situations and scenarios but we would have to keep things absolutely discreet. Neither of us felt that it would be worth risking either of our jobs so we were both in agreement about keeping any activities between us a secret and even being extra careful not to even cause any speculation.

"We'll just have to keep everything between us outside the office," she confirmed, "unless another opportunity like this comes up."

"And you think that spending eight hours a day in the same office, we'd be able to resist each other until we're far away from our coworkers?" I asked.

"Do you think we could address our desire for each other at the office without anyone figuring it out?" she asked in response.

"I think, in the event that one of us just can't wait, we could come up with something that would work," I replied, not wanting to completely eliminate the option, "We'll each have a car in the parking garage and what about the wellness rooms?"

"I have never noticed anyone going to or coming from one of the wellness rooms," she said, "so that could totally work."

The more we talked about where and how we could potentially pleasure each other, both at the office and away from it, the sooner we were ready to pleasure each other again. Suchi's hand was soon caressing my stiffening cock through my jeans and my cock was responding to her stimulation. When she was ready to extract it, she had her phone ready and took multiple photos as she released it from my jeans then even shot some video as she started to suck me off. I was relishing the feeling of her mouth on my cock again while still remaining focused on the road and keeping us safe. Since I'd seen her naked and had fondled her bare breasts, I wasn't too concerned with the potential of doing any of that as I had been the previous time she'd blown me while I was driving so I could just focus on the pleasure I was feeling.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,410 Followers