Jock and the Cop Ch. 02

Story Info
The jock and the cop go for round 2.
2k words
4.65
14.9k
27
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rayner
Rayner
145 Followers

Like some obedient dog, I rolled over and assumed the position that I knew he wanted. I lifted my legs, he climbed in between, and I wrapped them around his lower back. He came down and kissed me romantically, not as aggressive. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed.

He released the kiss and stroked my stubbled jaw with his thumb, his eyes flickering around taking in my face, my blue eyes, my square jaw, my roman nose. He liked my look. I was a combination of pretty boy and rugged. I wore my blonde/brown hair long, parted in the middle, I pulled the long bangs behind my ears. He loved me in a ball cap.

I stared up into his green eyes and watched them admire me. He was a big man, but probably not even ten years older than me; late twenties. His face was classically handsome, the kind of man who would kill in a tux. The motorcycle cop uniform he wore when I saw him on campus was what got me. It was skintight, showing every muscle. He's so tall and muscular, a real man's body, his demeanor was all alpha and his cocky sneer made him look intimidating. His body was crazy hot, pumped, smooth, large chest and a tiny waist. He knew how hot he looked; his uniform looked two sizes too small and the knee-high leather boots got me hard.

"It really pissed you off, didn't it?" he asked quietly, maybe a little concern in his voice.

I looked at him and then looked away with embarrassment. I know what he was referring to.

"Sorry, Jock. I thought it was hot."

"I could tell."

"I thought you liked my fuck talk."

Oh, so he thinks he knows me. I can't be that predictable. "Why did you think that?" I scoffed.

"All dudes like my fuck talk," he remarked nonchalantly.

"Well, I'm not 'all of your dudes'," I said with a hint of jealousy, which I didn't like either. Made me sound like a girl. He looked at me cynically, knowing I couldn't lie to him so then I added, "Ok, I like it but just wasn't expecting it to get so... female centric."

He laughed. "I'm not even sure what the means, college boy." He kissed me lightly. He was being very tender. He tended to become less aggressive once the initial deed was done. "Just so you know, you're one of the hottest guys I've ever been with. You're a bad-ass football player, rugged, alpha. I really get off fucking you, more than anyone else You don't seem like the type who likes getting fucked or into dudes, for that matter."

"I feel honored," I said with sarcasm. I was quiet for a few seconds before asking, "Would you really have cut me off?"

"Today, probably would have," he said matter-of-factly. "Teach you a lesson. Can't have my best fuckboy thinking he can call the shots. Not with me."

"I'm glad you didn't. I wouldn't have liked that."

"Neither would I, Jock. But I have to have things a certain way. I know it makes me a controlling asshole and that's why I'm still single, but I like getting what I want. You get that?"

I nodded my head because other then sex with him, I'm the same way. "Yeah, I get it."

"I knew you would. And a guy like me being your first, probably isn't the best thing for you. For all we know, you were supposed to be a fucking fierce top. But you wanted it my way, so this is what you get."

"I know. I'm just getting used to it, that's all."

"I know what I like, and I say what I say during sex. Most guys like it, especially, the closeted married ones. They just love being called names. Don't take it personal, it's just the way I see gay sex."

I raised my brows. "You see me as just a dude 'pussy' to fuck?"

"In a matter of speaking. Listen, I fucked women for most of my life, through school and into my early twenties. That's what I was used to. Then an opportunity presented itself for me to try dudes. When I made the switch to dudes, well, old habits are hard to break. I'm used to being the man so even when I'm with a dude, I consider myself more of a man than the other guy. But don't get me wrong, you are all fucking man, but when you have my cock in your ass, you're the bitch."

I nodded my head because it made sense to me that it made sense to him. "Huh. I see. That makes things weirder for me. It changes the dynamic."

He considers himself more of a man than me? But then he's attracted to me BECAUSE I'm masculine and manly. That's a big contradiction.

"You want me to stop fucking you because of that?" he asked, a little frustrated with my apprehension.

"No, dude. No. Sex with you is too fucking good," I said probably a little too enthusiastically.

"Ok, then don't worry about it then, Jock," he whispered as he kissed me lightly on the lips. "Ok? I know you hate the way I treat you AND I know you love the way I treat you during sex. You'll get more comfortable with your role."

"Yeah. Ok," I replied hesitantly. "My 'role'. That's not easy for me to hear either. I'm never had to play a role."

Cop scoffed. "Of course, you have. You've been playing the role of a straight frat boy for years. This is just a different role to shift into. Trust me, you want this."

He kissed me again and I felt his cock nudge at my hole. I felt the head penetrate and I gasped. "Cop," I said after the gasp. I wasn't to stop him; it was the instant pleasure.

"Just gonna slide in and take you on a ride along, Jock," he whispered as he slid more of his huge cock into my tight confines.

I moaned as I held on tight to his neck and my legs wrapped tighter around his small waist. My eyes were clenched shut and I gritted my teeth feeling my void get filled again.

"Love taking you like this, Jock. Seeing your studly, handsome face when I slide in," he said as he watched my face go from pain to pleasure. He was in and it felt amazing. I opened my eyes and smiled up at him.

"There's my boy," he smiled. "There's my fuck boy," he cooed in my face. "You my fuck boy, Jock?"

I hesitated only because I was and I didn't want to admit how much I was his fuck boy, but something inside me told me I had to let him know. He was such a force, something I'd never come across before and I wanted him to control me.

"Fuck yeah, Cop," I replied, elation in my voice.

"My big college football fuck boy?"

A tingle went up my spine when he acknowledged me being a football player, an image that conjures big, athletic, aggressive men, and mixed it with being another man's sexual obsession.

"Yes!" I moaned as his fuck pace picked up.

"You don't mind me calling you a fuck-boy, do you?" he pointed out, holding himself up over me, his hands pressing down into the mattress on either side of my shoulders.

I swallowed hard. "No."

"Or bitch?"

I thought about it and, truth be told when I'm with him, I was his bitch. That was a common word that straight guys called each other while bonding so I was ok with it, even though, with him, it had a different meaning.

"No. I like it."

"Pussy?"

His thrusts became more pronounced. I looked up at his gorgeous handsome face and felt his big cop cock in my hole. How could I say no to him? He's the fucking man of my dreams that I denied I needed for so long. I felt lucky to find a man like him to be my first. I didn't want him to cut me off.

"Um... no. Not anymore. If it makes you happy, then yes. I'm your fucking pussy."

He grinned with big, dazzling white teeth. "Good boy."

Hearing him call me his good boy, that did something to me. It revved me up and gave me an adrenaline shot. I wanted him and I wanted him bad!

"Just fuck me, Cop" I whimpered. "Please!"

"I'm going to paint the insides of your jock pussy with my cum, fuck boy."

This time, the word pussy, it didn't bother me. Maybe it was because I could see his face when he said it. His intense eyes, the flush in his face, the sweat dripping off the tip of his nose.

"Yeah, Cop. Get that pussy," I said in my usual bro language I had been using for so many years. "Broing it up" was a way of life for me. The comradery of my buds, bonding, forming a brotherhood. Now, I was egging him on, knowing he would love the football player speak he was hearing as he fucked me.

He looked down at me with sudden satisfaction. "Yeah, Jock. I'm gonna get the jock pussy!"

He sat up, reached back, grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide. His fingers turned white as he tightly grasped my ankles. His ripped 8-pack popped out as he arched his back and railed into me.

"Now you look like a real fuck-boy slut! Spread those legs open wide, show me that pussy," he roared at me.

I took my ankles and spread my legs as wide as they would go. I flexed my quads for his benefit, and I swear I saw fire in his eyes. I had really fucking turned him on. He got off on seeing my hunky body in this bitch position as he called it. He began to thrust very hard, all I could hear was the loud smacking of his groin hitting my ass and my grunts as he rammed into the hilt.

His head rolled back, and he bellowed, "Oh God, I'm about to breed you, Jock! Take my boys!" I felt him unload into me for the second time in an hour.

He immediately grabbed my cock and stroked it. I kept my legs spread and I felt like a total street whore putting out for a john. I stared into his eyes, panting like an animal until he stroked a fountain of cum from my cock and watched it squirt all over my face and chest. He quickly fell forward and licked the blobs of cum off my face and then put his mouth on mine and fed it to me.

It was the hottest thing ever in my fucking life. This big, musclebound cop taking control and feeding me my own load. I hope to never get used to this. I wanted it to be a surprise every time.

I lowered my legs beside him. He stayed inside me and kissed me. We made out for a long time before he vacated my hole. He gave me a playful pat on my quad.

"You've got an evening class in an hour, Jock," he reminded me.

"Fuck! I forgot. Can't I just skip, and you can fuck me all night?"

"Nice try, college boy. I have duty tonight. You might as well get something done."

"You're right," I said as I got up and grabbed my clothes. "Can we hook up tomorrow?"

"We'll see," he replied with no real concern.

"Ok. Just text me if you want to."

He watched me put on my boxer briefs and he growled. "God, I love knowing you're hauling your big muscle ass to campus with two loads of my cum inside you."

I grinned while I stepped into my jeans. "Me too. Makes me so fucking horny."

"Good boy, Jock."

He gave me a kiss before shooing me out the door so he could get ready for work.

Rayner
Rayner
145 Followers