Jock and the Full Body Massage

Story Info
Fit young jock with sports injury goes to coach for massage.
5.6k words
4.08
25.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

GAY OLDER YOUNGER FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT.

Coach Thompson was black, and big. Really black and REALLY big. A huge chest, a huge pair of thighs, a huge , broad back and a really, really huge packet that filled out the front of his tight football shorts in an almost obscene way.

Almost but not quite. Or that's how he seemed to me.

Even the straightest of the football jocks envied his physique. They all wanted to worship at the alter of Coach Thompson. And the closet gays? Well they openly drooled over his fit body, dark brooding eyes, sensuous lips and that hard lunch box swinging between his muscular thighs.

It didn't help that he was only twenty two and recently transferred to Malverne High from the Rochester Penitentiary on the prisoner rehab programme for young offenders. No-one knew exactly what he had done wrong but the gossip said it had been to do with a married woman and a beat up husband. That was why we thought he was working at an all male boarding school. Lower the temptation!

He was cool and out there, with a big following among the older teenage boys, especially those on the football tea, me included. We loved his fit, tough attitude towards training and that he expected all team members and players to give a hundred percent effort. And what he did for others he did for himself too.

You could see him pushing himself hard at every opportunity, whether in training or his professional teaching life.

No-one knew much about his personal life. He didn't have a girlfriend that anyone knew about. ( Or a boyfriend as some younger staff members did. )

No-one had caught him wanking in the showers or perving over the naked students as they soaped themselves clean after a hard game or at the end of the day.

In fact he had gained everyone's trust and respect in the short time he had been with them. It was fair to say he was a well liked and respected member of staff, by colleagues and students alike.

But the senior staff kept a close eye on him and held regular, weekly review meetings to monitor his progress. He was a recent convict after all and an incredibly hot one .

"Well he's been with us two months now and not a step wrong," said the deputy head to the assembled personnel committee.

"Anyone come up with any negatives?" queried the head of humanities.

"I can't think of any reason why we cant make his position permanent, can you?"

A murmur of agreement swept through the assembled team and Carl gave Sam a quick, unseen smirk and a slight nod. They exchanged glances and unseen eye contact..

"So shall I tell the head that we all agree? Make him permanent from the start of next month?" The deputy scanned the meeting quickly.

"OK everyone. Unless you hear differently we'll meet again in a month. Thank you all for your efforts. Have a good weekend and I'll let Mark, err Coach Thompson, know our decision tomorrow at his review meeting. Well done everyone," and he added a few notes to the last sheet in the folder on the desk in front of him.

Everyone stood and left the meeting with the usual banter and farewells.

Everyone except Sam Giles, the executive bursar. He sat and looked at the desk in front of him before raising his head and giving a quizical stare.

"So what the fuck was that with "Mark"? So much for keeping everything professional. You dropped his name there as though you and he are pals."

"I know, I know. Bit of a slip up but no-one seemed to notice."

"You hope! We don't want anyone getting curious about how well you know him, do we? Or how you are related by marriage to his sister. Or what fun things you've done with him in the past, eh?"

"It's ok. We've got it all covered. No more fucking around and Mark has been as good as gold about changing his habits. He's become a real "baitor". Just poppers and porn for him for months and his right hand of course. No more direct contact, and where would he get a sniff of pussy in this place?"

"Lets hope he can keep it together for the foreseeable future. And you too."

With that they both stood and left the room, assuring each other they would meet for poker as usual on Saturday night.

* * * *

The football team practice was over and they jogged into the locker room as directed, kicking off their boots at the door. They flung themselves down on the bench adjacent to their locker and most slumped, hands on knees as they gulped for breath. It had been no surprise that the session had been hard. Coach Thompson had a reputation for a hard training session and this had been no exception.

"I am knackered!" said Dale, a lower sixth student. He exhaled noisily and stretched out his muscled legs as he rubbed the cramp out of his firm calves.

"Yeh, me too," mumbled Sonny. He was a fit upper sixth boy, one of two who had returned to complete the year again. He was already eighteen now and keen to be let lose on the world.

"My back is killing me. What I wouldn't give for a back massage." He stood and his back cracked as he bent and stretched, trying to ease it and find some relief.

"That's the trouble with you oldens, no staying power," and Dale and a couple of others jeered as they stripped off and made their way to the showers.

No-one could doubt the team made a fantastic sight in their football strip but when naked together like now, they were magnificent. Their toned, muscled bodies had responded to the hard, disciplined training regime of the last two months under their new coach, Coach Thompson.

Although still individuals, they had outstripped previous teams with their strength and determination to do well. Their arms and legs glistened with sweat after their exertions and their naked torsos were honed of all fat and reflected the bright lights of the locker room. But it was their glutes , their hard, firm bum cheeks, that had improved the most. All those lunges and dips and crunches had combined to show a remarkable improvement in every team members physique in that area. And it would have been strange if there had been no improvement because Coach Thompson always said that the back and the bum were the most important areas for physical fitness. It was where he applied most of his day to day exercise regime, for himself and for his team.

"Come on lads, what you doing hanging about here? Get stripped off and get in that shower. The warm water will make you feel much better with all those niggling aches and pains."

Coach Thompson strolled down the locker room towards his office, offering words of encouragement to the jocks and congratulations on a good play. He knew everyone by name and was able to offer encouragement and motivation to all. If he was aware that over half were now in a complete state of undress he didn't make anything of it. In fact he pulled off his own top as he moved along, exposing a broad, muscled chest with a fine covering of black, curly hair that trailed down to his firm flat stomach and disappeared into the top of his skintight, black training tights.

He knew they were all watching him. Watching his black muscled body, his pecs bulge and swell, his biceps firm and bunch as he tensed his arms, trying to look nonchalant and casual as he bent over to pick up the shirt he had intentionally dropped. He knew he looked good and he knew they liked looking. The trick was to get them to do more than look. That might take a little longer.

Well no time like the present to start.

"Hey Sonny. You were hot out there today. Good session. Bet you ache a bit now."

"Yes coach. My back is really tight and tense. Could do with a good rub down. Can you get us a masseur? It would really help."

Coach grinned. "We'd get everyone in the school queuing up for a turn." He let out a laugh and the corners of his eyes wrinkled in amusement.

I didn't think any more of it and joined the rest in the shower but half way through, coach Thompson poked his head in and called to me. "Hey Sonny, step in and see me for a mo. My office please." and he was gone again.

I pushed my way through the fit, wet, naked bodies, grabbed a towel and knocked at his door.

Coach Thompson was there holding the door open. "Come in Sonny. You'd better dry off a bit. Then he picked up a spare towel and used it to dry my back and hair. His touch through the towel was firm. " Don't get cold now."

With that he stripped off his own towel and shrugged into a pair of white briefs.

Oh my god!

I'd never seen a cock as large and thick as his. God it was huge. I couldn't take my eyes away. I was hypnotized into looking and appreciating his body. His large, fit, firm, hard, muscled body.

"Hey Sonny," he whispered, pulling me back to the real world. "Keep it quiet so the other guys don't hear, but I heard what you said about a back rub. You still interested? His deep voice was a growly baritone and I shivered despite myself.

"Where is it tight? let me see." and he turned me around and moved his hand slowly over my lower back, up and down, finger tips gently but firmly feeling every inch of me. He kneeded and prodded, asking at every touch, "Is that where it hurts?" There? Worse?"

I knew I was completely naked now as the modest towel had slipped down low but I felt too nervous to bend down and pull it up. I felt coach's large hands and fingers smoothing and digging and prodding. They did feel good and I tensed and felt the blood rushing to my cock as he stroked down to my bum and lingered slowly over my cheeks. He bent over my shoulder and whispered in my ear, so close his breath tickled my neck.

"I can see your excited. Do you want to slip off to your dorm and come back later when the other guys have gone? Give us a bit of privacy and more time to sort your back out?"

His hand was still resting on my cheeks and he was now pushing up against my leg with what felt like a rock hard cock confined to his brief pants. It felt huge. What should I do? What did I want to do? Just a massage? This didn't feel like just a massage.

* * * *

It was two hours later and I was walking back to the gym building as arranged. I was trembling with anticipation and excitement at the thought of Coach Thompson touching me, feeling me, healing me, exploring me and making me feel good. He had asked me if I enjoyed the feel of his fingers, his hand?

"Do you like that Sonny? Would you like me to do more? I can make you feel so nice, so much better. Perhaps even take the pain away completely."

I had arranged to return as he suggested, to get more comfortable. To relax under his touch. To learn to enjoy.

I was in a fresh pair of football shorts and a tight t shirt, trainers and sports socks. No underwear, commando. I liked a bit of free balling. As I entered the locker room I could hear voices coming from the coach's changing room and office. Who was with him? Why wasn't he alone? I felt a pang of jealousy burst in my chest and pushed it aside.

Had he forgotten an appointment or had something unexpected come up?

I walked slowly and quietly towards his office but stopped at the communal shower door.

Was that where the voices were coming from?

I still couldn't hear them clearly but was now aware who it was talking. Coach Thompson was mumbling to another member of staff whose voice I thought I recognised. Was it...? No, it couldn't be the deputy head? Why would they be showering together?

I crept forward slowly, careful to make no unnecessary sound until I waited one side of a glass brick partition wall. Nothing else was between me and the staff members on the other side. I was quivering with suspense and apprehension but slowly peered round the wall, knowing that I would get an uninterrupted view of everything happening in the communal shower room.

What would I see?

Who would be with coach Thompson and what would they be doing? Just showering? But more importantly, would they let me join in?

As I peered around the glass brick wall I saw who was there and what they were up to. Not two bodies but three were standing proud and naked under the combined force of two angled shower heads. Coach Thompson was in all his fit, black, muscled glory. Cock standing proud and erect and at least ten inches long. Stroking his cock and arms round his tight waist was Sonny, the other returning sixth former, Sonny my bestie and fellow jock.

His completely smooth, hairless , toned and buff body was a total contrast to Coach Thompson's. And there, making up the third part of the sandwich, was the deputy head, Mr Lucas. He was smaller than the rest, hairier too but his toned body showed a fitness regime was still being followed, even in his forties. Yep he was still buff and I envied him the closeness to the other two male bodies and the ease with which he was running his hands over both of them..

Muscular arm and chest were pushed hard against Sonny's back and he was biting his neck and nibbling at his ear as he whispered, "Fuck you're hot boy. What a lovely bum. I want to get me a piece of that hot hole. What about it eh?"

I nearly swooned with lust as the blood rushed to my cock again, straining in my shorts. I was beyond hard and fit to burst. My cock was like a steel rod and, all the time making eye contact with coach and nodding and winking in encouragement. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing.

Coach Thompson was facing Sonny and wrapping his muscled, veiny arms around him.

"You are such a tease Sonny. Who would have thought you would turn up like this after school. I was expecting your mate, Andy. He had plucked up the courage to ask for a back rub but I guess he's chickened out. Now your gonna get his, and more."

We slid his large hands down Sonny's thighs and up to his chest where he tweeked his pert, hard nubs of nipples, one between each finger and thumb.

"Mm," moaned Sonny, Laying his head against the black lower chest of the tall, fit coach.

"Fuck coach. You feel so good. So hard and firm. I want to rub myself off against your hard body."

With that Sonny moaned as the water danced over his muscles and four groping hands continued to explore his young, fit muscles. He was the filling to the hot sex sandwich that the two older men had made and were now enjoying to the full.

They were kissing and nipping at his toned bod while murmering to him how fit he was and how good he made each one feel. And you could see how hot they both were. Their cocks were so stiff and hard, standing up proud on their six packs and pointing erect towards their pecs.

Carl Lucas, the deputy, was grinding his stiff cock slowly between those pert bum cheeks and moaning encouragement and lust.

"I want you Sonny. I've always wanted you. You have the most glorious bum I've ever seen," and he smacked it playfully as he caressed and palmed those luscious cheeks. All the time he continued to look at coach and grin, with encouraging nods and eye raises.

"Mm, you know you want my stiff cock opening you up before Coach here fills you with that fat black shaft of his. You want to feel good eh? We can do that for you, make you soar. Get you so high you float out of the building back to your dorm and those other studs you lust over and wank off to at night."

Sonny moaned and writhed under their combined touch as hands groped and pulled and firm lips nibbled and bit at every area of his exposed flesh. The fit men looked at each other, smiled, nodded and in unison leaned in and kissed Sonny hard on the lips. Then one after the other they inserted their writhing tongues between his plump, moist lips until his mouth was full of their undulating mouth muscles and he could no longer cry out or make any sound but a low, long moan.

Fuck, this was really turning me on and I was wanking hard now, pulling on my stiff cock for all I was worth. I must have moaned out loud because my eyes were instantly captured by Coach Thompson's penetrating dark, broody gaze as his eyes found mine and we locked lust filled looks as his lips creased upwards in a leer.

"Well look who we have here? So you didn't disappoint eh? Glad you could make it and join in the fun. Still want that back rub I promised? Looks like you started rubbing without me. Get your clothes off and get under this water. Coach is waiting to work his magic on you, boy."

All this was said in a sexy rumble that made the hairs on my arms stand on end. Fuck, he was so sexy. How could I say no.

Sonny turned his half open, lust filled, sexy eyes to me and smiled. He mouthed a silent "Fuck!" as two hard fingers slipped in and out of his pert bum crease, finding their depth and fully exploring the cavity. I could see deputy Carl's hand working round and round in a screwing action as he bent over the young fit body of my friend and fellow jock. Sonny was glazing over now, eyes half closed and whites rolling up in ecstasy. I saw Mr Lucas hold a small brown bottle under his nose.

"Want some more Sonny?" and Sonny lowered his head and sniffed in deeply, holding his breath before exhaling long and hard. After a little adjustment to move to another nostril, the routine was repeated.

"Good boy! Feels good eh? Making you fly? You enjoying my fingers exploring your hole? Need my cock up there too? "

Sonny just moaned and I noticed his muscular legs were quivering. I envied him the out of body feeling that I so wanted to share.

I stripped quickly out of the remaining clothes I was wearing and joined them under the warm showers. The needle jets of water felt so good on my fit, toned body and I let the hands that reached out for me pull me in and hold me in a firm embrace. I noticed one was black, Coach, and the other white, deputy Lucas. Fuck, two fit teachers groping me and using my body was too much to contemplate and I quickly released my pulsating cock before I shot a load. I was so near coming but I really wanted this to last.

Coach leaned into me with his firm chest and pinned me to the hard white tiled wall with a muscled arm on either side of my body. I was facing him and he moved his hands up and down my sides, feeling my flat stomach and my firm thighs as he roamed over me with complete abandon. That felt so good. I was eagerly responding to his fingers as they groped and slid over my body. Every nerve ending seemed to be alive and fired up. I was moaning and writhing in abandon, keen to enjoy every touch and feel as he brushed over and over with his big black hands on my smooth white body. He toyed with my cock as his hands moved past, teasing me as if checking that I was fully erect before moving on to touch and play with another part of my tingling body.

Coach lowered his lips to mine and I enjoyed their plump softness before he slid his long snake like tongue into my hot, wet mouth and groped for mine. I flicked back and tangled with his, but he opened wider and proceeded to swallow me whole. Fuck, this was hot, and I held onto his face as we kissed passionately.

I heard Sonny whimper and gasp and guessed that he had been penetrated at last.

Lucky fucker!

Deputy Lucas had turned him around and Coach did the same to me. I was now facing Sonny as he bent forward and rocked slowly in time with the deep fucking he was getting. His mouth was hanging open and incoherent moans were all he could muster.

"Uggh, Noooo, oh oh OHHHH, uggh. Yeeesssss. ye... yessss." All accompanied by a rhythm and pulsating of both bodies, joined in unison and deep penetration.

"Kiss him Andy. Kiss him hard," said coach and I leaned forward to comply. Fuck , his lips felt good, and I flinched as Sonny connected with my bottom lip and nipped hard.

I found his nipples, now firm and stiff and pulled them and rubbed them between my finger and thumb, taking each in turn and working them sensuously.

Sonny moaned into my mouth and every thrust from Deputy Lucas sent him forcefully towards me at an increasing speed until he was being fucked so hard and fast that I had to support his chest to stop him falling over.

andy190
andy190
172 Followers
12