Jock and the Full Body Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach produced the small brown bottle again and with a click removed the lid and held it under our noses.

"Come on boys. Take another sniff. It'll help relax you both and I think your'e gonna need it."

I held his firm hand and pulled the bottle closer so we could share the contents. Sonny sniffed long and loud, taking a big hit into his lungs and holding it there for what seemed like forever. I did the same, as best I could, encouraged by coach, who pushed the bottle closer under my nose.

"That's it Andy, It'll make you feel so good. Ready for my back rub," and with that he lowered the tip of his huge cock and prodded my hole.

"Fuck coach , No way man. You gotta open me up of something. I'll never be able to take that monster."

I was wide eyed in horror at the thought of even trying but at the same time frustrated if my inexperience meant I would miss out on what I really wanted, a hard fuck from coach's big black cock.

Coach chuckled with his deep, sexy voice and I felt two fingers move to my bum, covered in sticky, silky goo.

"I got you boy. No worries. Coach always looks after his men, and you are gonna really enjoy this, I swear."

With that he rubbed gently around my tightly closed anus, slowly but persistently pushing and massaging my tight, tender hole until I felt one digit slip in.

He leaned into me and growled, "Well that's the worse part over. The rest will be a walk in the park," and he snogged me again as he moved his finger in and out slowly.

"Take another sniff boy," said Deputy Lucas as he handed me the open bottle of poppers. He was still hard fucking Sonny who moaned and groaned with each hump

." Give my boy some more too. He's gonna need it before he's through."

I held the bottle of poppers under my nose and inhaled, at the same time as Sonny. We leaned our foreheads against each other as the high took over and our lips mashed together as our tongues fenced. Sonny moaned into my mouth as another wave of lust soared through his hard body. He clutched my stiff cock, bent lower and took it in his warm, wet mouth. As he sucked me he moaned and I felt such pleasure run through my legs and thighs I had to moan in return.

"That's the way," said coach. "Really getting into it now, aren't you."

I felt his finger deep inside me, giving me such pleasure, but somehow, with the help of the poppers, I felt I could go on for ever. I was certainly randy and stiff but the precum oozing from my firm penis was only adding to the lubricant of Sonny's wet mouth. Sonny was bent double being royally fucked by deputy Lucas while sucking my cock, as Coach was fingering my virgin hole and wanking his own prodigious cock. And all this time the hot water was running over our bodies, splashing and soaking us as we enjoyed this sexy, horny coupling. We were moaning with lust and enjoyment until suddenly the water started to run cold. Not just cold but freezing. We all jumped apart, shrieking and grumbling as we tried to recover our composure, amid shouts and moans about,,, "What the fuck?" type queries.

Suddenly, through the steam appeared the distinctive silhouette of the caretaker.

"What the hell is going on here?" he exploded.

"No one said they were going to be using the gym this late What the fuck is going on?"

"Hey, it's ok Dan," said coach." Sorry I forgot to tell you we were having a ... a .. a late training session." he covered quickly. "No harm done I hope?" and he gave Dan a winning smile while attempting to cover his enormous erection with just his hands.

"Hmm." "Well if you all leave it tidy and clear off now I'll say no more about it, but I don't want to throw you out before you've finished. I can see I interrupted something."

With that he moved his hand down to the front of his overalls and groped himself lewdly.

"Hey Dan, lets see what we can do to keep you happy, eh?" said coach and he leaned forward and rubbed Dan through his overalls. Dan moaned and rolled his eyes as Coach indicated to Sonny and me that we should focus our oral attentions on Dan.

Dan was a good looking older guy who liked to joke and chat to the students but we had no idea he was into boys.

"Just let me get comfortable now" , he mumbled as he unbuckled his work overalls and pulled an erect, seven inch, fat cock out of his pants.

"Now you boys take it easy. I want to really enjoy this."

We both bent at the waist and licked up and down Dan's prodigious shaft. As I did so I felt a hard finger enter my bum, and then another.

Coach was pushing my head and neck down and holding me there while he finger fucked my bum. I moaned with lust and enjoyment, as did Sonny.

Sonny was back to being roughly fucked by coach Lucas, and boy was he enjoying it. We both licked and sucked at Danny's big dick and moaned and writhed as our arses were taken, me with a good fingering and Sonny with a stiff cock.

"Oh fuck boys. What you gonna do as a follow on? Eh?" said Deputy Lucas.

"You are certainly the hottest youngsters on this year's team," said Coach.

"We need to repeat this sexy fuck fest regularly. Lets see if we can get a decent amount of come out of those hard cocks. Bet Sonny squirts first. What do you think , Andy?" said coach.

"He seems to be nearly over the top with Dan's cock in his mouth and deputy Lucas' cock up his bum. You ready to try that?" he asked me.

All I could do was moan in agreement as he continued to work both fingers up my receptive bum hole. I so wanted to experience his big black dick but was I ready for a hard fucking? I feared not.

"Now you just have another deep sniff and relax", said deputy Lucas as he again unstoppered the little brown bottle with several clicks and held it close to my nose. I grabbed at it quickly and took a long, deep draft and held it as long as I could before exhaling.

"Hey, champ. You're gonna do just fine. Now let me slide right on in there and you'll soon wish you'd taken this up years ago." I felt coach lean over my back and sniff long and hard.

Dan chuckled to himself as coach attempted to sooth me." Fuck coach, you've got a way with words. I almost want to take that monster cock myself."

Dan held my head in place as I continued to lick and suck him.

"Now just relax and push back a bit. I promised to go slowly at first but I can't pretend you won't feel it. It's gonna hurt like fuck 'till you get used to it boy," said coach as he coated my hole and his steel hard rod with more lube.

"Just get it inside me. Come on coach. I really want to feel you deep inside."

"Well turn a bit and hold on to Sonny 'cos it's time for the ride of your life," and with that coach forced his knob end between my plump, firm bum cheeks and pushed.

"FUUUU FUCK!!" was all I managed to get out because, as if to distract me, Sonny came in for a massive snog. He captured my mouth, bit my lips, sucked my tongue and did a real job of swallowing me whole.

His intention was partly realised because nothing could completely distract me from the violation of my virgin anus. Coach was SO big; too big without the copious amount of lube and generous loosening he had given my hole with his fingers.

"Oh ... oo ... oh coach! please ... pl ... please. Oh no. Wait. It hurts too much. No more. Please. Ple... eeese. Noooooo. noooo. n n ..."

I was writhing and moaning with the pain and the lust and both Deputy Lucas and Dan the caretaker had stopped their sex games to hold me still for coach. I bucked my hips to try and escape his grasp but the effect was to impale me further onto his monster cock. I thrashed my arms and kicked my legs but coach was now deeply buried in my bum and , with the two other men holding me firmly, seemed oblivious to my calls and cries for help.

"Now you know what they say, Andy. No pain no gain. you just suck it in and take it like a man. Soon as you can relax the sooner you're gonna enjoy it. And I can tell you, you'll be spoilt for any other dick after this."

Coach moaned in my ear and continued to pump his big, black dick in and out of my tender virgin hole. Sonny whispered soothing words as he nibbled and kissed my lips and Dan had turned his attention to wanking my stiff cock. Cum was oozing from it and dripping on the floor and I felt my whole body trembling and my heart racing. There were too many hands exploring and holding me tight as Coach pummelled me in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder, further in than before, filling me up in a way I had never thought possible.

And I was learning to love it. Through the pain the pleasure was slowly coming to the fore and the feel of coach's huge black dick rubbing against my insides was becoming more pleasurable as my hole stretched and relaxed, rather than so rough and painful. I felt the strong arms of deputy Lucas lift me up and hold my hips tightly as Coach continued to buck and fuck, harder and harder, faster and faster, until, with a loud cry and a long moan, his body stiffened, his cock pulsed inside me, and I felt his seed fill my guts as he flooded me with an extraordinary amount of his cum. He kept pulsing inside me and collapsed on my back until our combined weights were too much for the men supporting us and I was finally lowered to the floor with coach buried deep inside me.

We lay there sated, until I felt coach soften and pull out. I whimpered as he did so, upset at the empty and abandoned feeling he left me with. Fuck that had hurt but now I didn't feel complete. There was a big empty hole where his cock had been and I already missed it. I could feel the wet, sloppy love juice oozing from my body between my legs and was pleasantly relieved to feel him nibble at my neck with his lips. He leaned into my ear and whispered tenderly, "Enjoy that? Perhaps you will more the next time, and I certainly want there to be a next time."

I rolled over and held him in my arms. He looked into my half closed eyes and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Mmmm, it was good. Painful but good," I murmered.

He kissed me again. "You're my special boy now. Remember what I said. I got you Andy. Always."

12