All Comments on 'Jock and the Full Body Massage'

by andy190

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. One fit - you refer to deputy Lucas as coach Lucas at one point in the story. May want to correct

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 3 years ago

That was fucking great. Reminded me to reorder a new supply of poppers too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was very hot. So many guys at once all ages and types! I can envision all the jock boys in an orgy encouraged by the coach. Maybe he brings some of his ex-con buddies to help him as assistants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was very hot! And it demands another chapter. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story started off really good and I was enjoying it. Shortly after Andy returned to the gym it seemed to go on and on forever. Too long for what was going on in the shower. Repetition when the story should have moved forward. This story screamed of abuse to me because how comfortable they were in the shower even before andy arrived. No shame and not worried about being caught by anyone even though they are on school grounds. I realize it's fantasy but this one was a little disturbing especially with the school staff members held him down practically against his will. I would have liked to see Andy's jealousy watching Sonny get what was meant for him secretly and later when Sonny realized that Andy had been distant, finally asking what was up. Andy explaining to his best mate what he had seen and how upset he was which led to Andy & Sonny getting it on. Now with all of that said, the conversation in the shower was too long, kinda like this review.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userandy190@andy190
Hard, raunchy male with a high sex drive and a willingness to do anything at least once, preferably more to check how much I liked it. with the right guy/s.