All Comments on 'Jock Girl's Nerd Boy'

by Frankolantern

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SA_PhillSA_Phillover 2 years ago

Never thought I'd find femdom arousing, this is beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slow down just a little bit I know how exciting it can be.But if you work on your story development you will enjoy it more.

PervertedMasseurPervertedMasseurover 2 years ago

The characterisation and character development and the social dynamics were really good. The sex part was a little bit too much too soon, but was way more realistic than most of the popular stuff on here. I think you've got great potential.

youjizz123youjizz123over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the characters and the swap of gender norms. However, slow down and build up more. Would love to see a sequel to this two.

FrankolanternFrankolanternover 2 years agoAuthor
About the foreskin…

He’s half Jewish by ethnicity not religion. His mother is also only Jewish by race as well. Not all of us got circumcised ; just the ones whose parents are devout. He’s only Jewish in blood and nothing else.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this far more then the other story, 5 stars and faved. The girl that loved him was not cruel (to him), no humiliation by her, just loving and sweetness enough to get give you diabetes but well worth it. If I had a complaint it would be given a epilogue, great story I think could have made for a great multi-part series rather then just ending. A very interesting cast of characters, would have loved to see more of them with it better showing what drove Sarah to abandon her friend so readily (maybe some revenge on her even if the best kind of revenge, Liam living a happy life with her unhappy), why bully Jenna is so sweet on Liam, and the reason Sarah's secret friends hated him so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

PervertedMasseurPervertedMasseurover 2 years ago

I liked the Jenna character. I liked how she was physically fit and full of vitality. I liked how she had her own sexual desire that didn't just come from being treated like an object by Liam, but that was naturally occurring and spontaneous. I found it attractive as well that she was willing to make a stand on her desires even if they were seen as deviant or abnormal. I liked how she had her own fantasies and imagination.

FrankolanternFrankolanternover 2 years agoAuthor
Working on a sequel right now

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I'm currently writing a chapter two. They will still end up married in the end but it will explore what happens after the first time.

oliver57oliver57over 2 years ago

Excellent! But I’d love a little more explicit and direct femdom by Jenna over Liam. In ways that make clear how much the boss she really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The perfect woman would be one that’s forthright and occasionally aggressive about how she wants you but isn’t the boss. Ironic to post on a femdom story but I like the balance this story strikes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Man, this was plagiarized almost a whole lot from Harry Potter. Snape's Worst Memory

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

She used coercion to get him to go out with her. And is a bully with no regards to anyones feelings but his and her own. She needs a therapist and maybe a suspension.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Was the Harry Potter symbolism deliberate?

Jenna = James, Liam = Lily, Sarah = Snape?

Satyam4005Satyam4005about 2 months ago

Brilliant work author, even though I'm 2 years late and i can feel the immaturity, i still enjoyed it a lot. As the readers suggested before you should've slowed down a bit and you could've shown a lot about other characters, i love that it has one another part as well, let's go

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous