Jock Girl's Nerd Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gapes at him, wide-eyed, clearly in disbelief over his bold words. Liam Ellis, the boy she has been in love with since forever, just told her he would not only date but spread his legs for her. Of course, there is the condition of her stopping the bullying. But it is still a very good exchange. He was right in saying that one of the reasons she did it in the first place was simply to keep up a facade and maintain her place at the top of the social hierarchy, a measure that might not even be necessary anymore. Not after all the trophies she won for the school.

"Now of course, I'm not a harlot, so you would have to be my girlfriend too," Liam is continuing to ramble on, as Jenna continues to gape. "I'm not just going to let you shag me and leave me. I will confess your efforts to both win my heart and stir up my cock have been pretty successful..." he trails off at the final bit, suddenly turning shy, admitting for the first time that he has feelings for her too. The girl finally gets over her shock and is now smiling at him.

This time, it's not one of her notorious, mischievous smirks. It is a heart-warming, bright smile that touches Liam deeply, arousing feelings in him that, if he's being honest, has been lying dormant in there for some time now. She is ecstatic, having finally completely won over the love of her life with her actions the previous day. Jenna has known for some time now that he has begun falling for her, and now he's fully giving himself to her.

"I promise, Liam, I will stop bullying the others immediately," she says earnestly. "Now can I please go with you to your home to fuck your brains out tonight?" She can't believe she's finally about to be shagging the only boy she will ever love. Liam turns bright red at this. He really shouldn't have offered his dick so quickly. Damn stupid hormones.

The boy scratches the back of his neck in a way that Jenna finds very cute. Meekly, he says "Just wait until the end of school, okay?" She quickly nods, beaming excitedly. Her insides are jumping up and down with unbridled joy, completely elated. Jenna quickly leans in, smashing her full, pouty lips against his, her strong arms wrapped around his body.

Liam feels himself stiffening against her muscular leg, and she notices this too, once again much to her delight. She slyly rubs her thigh along his clothed tool, enjoying the reaction she is producing, just from the simple friction. "After school, I'm so going to fuck you senseless, baby," Jenna whispers, smirking lewdly. She then drags him straight into campus, holding his hand.

"Finally got him, eh?" Serena asks in a teasing tone. "Can't say I'm surprised though. You've always been determined to win his heart." Jenna nods, turning back to Liam with a bright smile adorning her stunning face. Reilly, who is with them, rolls her eyes, shaking her head affectionately. They all head off to classes now, none of them wanting to be late.

The day goes on slowly as the boy anxiously waits for it to be over. Glancing at Jenna, he sees that she is even more excited than he is. This makes perfect sense, as she is the one who has desired to get him to go out with her for years. He smiles, feeling warmth at the thought that the two of them are now together and will be consummating their relationship soon.

Jenna, meanwhile, is impatient and wants to give Liam a handjob right now, but realizes it wouldn't be possible. She just keeps on focusing in class despite how distracting it is to have the boy she loves, right there, sitting in the same room as her. The girl forces herself to put aside any thoughts of shagging him for now as she continues to listen to the teacher talk.

Finally, the end of the school day arrives. Jenna excitedly follows Liam home, barely able to restrain herself from showering him with kisses, even before they get there. Liam, for his part, is able to hide his excitement considerably better. It helps that that has also been tempered with his shyness. He is therefore less visibly buzzing, even though still aroused.

When they get to his home that afternoon, the two teenagers are delighted that Liam's parents aren't back yet. He quickly heads to his bedroom, followed by Jenna. As soon as they are inside, she shuts the door behind her and locks it, turning back around to see him already throwing his bag into a corner of the room. She quickly approaches him with a saucy grin.

Holding on to the lapel of his shirt, she leans forward, bending down slightly to grace his lips with a forceful kiss. Jenna inserts her tongue into his mouth, entwining with and easily overpowering his for dominance. Her hands now move up to run through his hand, grasping his head, holding him in place as she ravages his mouth.

She moves her hands down to his body now, swiftly unbuttoning his shirt and unzipping his trousers, disposing of them as quickly as she could. Overwhelmed by desire, the muscular girl salivated lustfully at the sight of the thin boy standing topless before her. She then removes her own clothing, flinging them onto the pile of his, revealing her toned body in a lace bra and cotton panties.

With her long tresses flowing over one shoulder, she gives him a horny smile, walking toward the blushing boy. Trembling, Liam allows himself to be steered towards the bed, where she gently lays him down, getting on top of him. Her firm, round boobs pressing against his chest, she leaves a trail of kisses down his throat, enjoying the feeling of his warm skins on her lips.

He gasps as Jenna grips his penis through the boxers, feeling him harden in her hand. Smirking, the girl lasciviously squeezes his pole, rubbing through the cloth before yanking it down. Now fully naked, Liam's shaft stands up straight, bobbing slightly, the tip leaking a river of pre-cum. The teenager starts moaning as she moves down to lap at his clear liquid with her tongue, enjoying the taste as she licks up and down his spear, savouring every drop.

Jenna presses her lips along the entire length of the tool, leaving lipstick marks down to the base of his cock, before she sucks on his balls gently. He grips the bed sheets tightly, digging into them with his fingers when she suddenly swallows the tip of his cock into her mouth. The girl hums as she wraps her lips around the spongy head, using her tongue to stimulate the sensitive underside.

Swirling her tongue around the frenulum, she begins sucking his cockhead before taking the rod inside her mouth completely, sliding her lips down to the base of his dick. The insides of her wet orifice reduces him to a complete whimpering mess as she fellates him. It's her first time but Serena has explained some blowjob techniques to her before and she is now using them.

Forming a ring around the base of his swollen pecker with her fingers, she keeps the blood trapped there, increasing his sensitivity. As a result, the level of his pleasure skyrockets as she sucks and squeezes around his foreskin, pressing on his perineum with her other hand, stimulating that area between his balls and anus. He buckles up wildly into her mouth as she grins around his dick, greedily stuffing it into her mouth as she forms a suction with her lips.

Making circular motions around the tip of his cock, she continues to fuck the boy's helpless dick with her warm mouth. Pressing his glans against the inside of her cheek, she looks into his eyes with lust, enjoying the sight of his blushing face as she does what she wants with his dick. Running the tip of her tongue over his underside, she coats his entire dick in her saliva before sucking really hard. He gasps as a result of this and cries out "Stop! I'm cumming!"

Ignoring this, she continues with it, enjoying his panic as he begins cumming violently in her mouth. The horny girl quickly swallows his semen as he continues to fire more jets of it straight down her throat, delighted to finally taste the cum of the boy she loves. He tries to withdraw his cock, not realizing she is having fun drinking his semen, and is kept in place by her strong hands on his ass, until he finishes cumming inside her mouth and she releases him.

Finally withdrawing her mouth, Jenna then gets rid of her bra and panties. "That was amazing," Liam breathes. "Thank you so much. I'm sorry I couldn't hold back...." She cuts him off before he can finish that sentence, once again taking his breath away with a passionate kiss. Snogging him, the girl straddles her beloved, pressing her labia against his shaft. Grinding, Jenna enjoys the horny expression on her shy boyfriend's face as she moves up.

She uses her hand to begin rubbing, gently caressing his tool. At first he feels too sensitive, but she is patient. It takes her some minutes but his shaft is starting to get erect again. Tugging carefully, she eventually gets him to return to full hardness. Liam blushes madly at how easily she is able to control his reactions, making her grin wickedly as she continues stroking him.

"It's okay, baby," she whispers, quickly finding a box of condoms in her bag and slipping one over his hard dick. Jenna's actually on a pill but just wants to make sure. "I'm going to shag you until you scream." With that almost malicious sounding promise, she lowers her powerful body, taking his full penis inside her warm, moist pussy. Sighing in contentment, the girl's cunt sheathes his entire length perfectly. Liam could only moan sweetly as he luxuriates in the snugness of her confines.

Her fleshy insides wrap around the engorged tool as he breathes. Slowly, she begins moving on top of him, riding the boy's pole. Jenna's snatch leaks juices over his lap in her arousal, as she thrusts. The folds bunch around Liam's cock as the friction between it and the walls of her pussy easily stimulates him to full hardness, the teenage boy pulsating with arousal inside her.

"Ahh, shag me," he finds himself begging her, making her grin. The smirking teenage girl begins shagging her lover in earnest, enjoying the sounds of their bodies crashing into each other as he thrusts up to meet her hips. Liam moans in pleasure as her linings caress his knob, sliding along his shaft as he is buried balls-deep inside her. She continues to thrust, using his prone body, railing the shit out of him with her muscular frame.

"That's it, baby. Moan for me," Jenna orders as she fucks him harder, clenching her tight vagina around the rod as she impales herself upon the spear. Moving faster, she slides her muscular pussy up and down his tool, squeezing around him. She is now pumping his cock powerfully, making him start to cry out as she over-stimulates his tool. Her hips are a blur as she flexes her muscular thighs, driving him into the bed with her powerful movements.

Jenna's now pounding her submissive lover aggressively, rubbing her clitoris with one hand and pinning him on the bed with the other.. She fucks Liam much harder as his cries of pleasure get louder. He begins begging "Please, shag me harder Jenna," arching his back, his hips rising off the bed, trying to thrust back into her. She smirks in delight, taking him forcefully, using the boy like a fuck doll the way she's been fantasizing about.

"You've got it, baby. I'm gonna give you all the shagging you want," she hisses, her hands trapping him on the bed by a shoulder. Pinning him down with her muscular arm, she growls "You like this, don't you? You like me shagging you so hard you cry?" Continuing to ride him, the girl bangs Liam even harder, driving him into the mattress, the inside linings of her pussy squeezing around him. The feeling of him buried inside her with her hand rubbing her clit drives the powerful girl towards her orgasm, making her cry out victoriously as she climaxes, spraying her pussy juices all over Liam. Even so, she continues to fuck the boy.

It feels like she's milking him now, with him being a sperm cow for her. Her cunt grips him very tightly with each rapid stroke, fucking the helpless boy into oblivion. "Make me scream your name," he cries out, moaning as she is slamming down, the walls of her vagina rubbing all over his shaft as she pulls him inside her again and again. Jenna is now violently shagging him, wrecking his dick with her cunt, stroking his tool powerful with her throbbing womanhood.

"Cum inside me!" Jenna suddenly orders him, driving down hard, taking him to the hilt in her. The sudden shock pushes Liam over the edge as his dick, fully trapped in her cunt, begins unloading multiple ropes of cum into the condom. He is screaming Jenna's name loudly as the tip of his cock explodes with semen, rapidly filling up the rubber as his whole body spasms with the glorious climax.

She continues to ride him through it all, using her vagina to wring every last stream of his cum from the throbbing dick, squeezing out all the semen from inside him until he finally stops spasming and collapses down on the bed, shagged senseless and into submission. Jenna lies down next to him, once satisfied that she has milked every last drop of his semen out of him.

"That was wonderful, my love," she breathes next to his ear gently, settling down next to him, pulling the boy into her warm arms. He snuggles up to her, enjoying the embrace as she holds him and whispers sweet nothings into his ears. "And do you know the good part? I'm going to get those vaginal rings so that we can start shagging bareback very soon. I can't wait to feel you cumming deep inside me, Liam."

It's been ten years and Jenna still enjoys teasing her husband Liam about how she got rid of both of their virginities in his bedroom after school, just as much as she did back then.

Note : Sooo, please do comment on how you felt about it. This is only my second post and I still have a lot more to learn about the finer points of erotic writing. Thank you very much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

12