All Comments on 'Jock Pussy!'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 4 years ago
First time

Tyler fucks on campus. A lot of jocks from the college sports teams, including half the football team, love to get fucked by him. When he meets Colin, Tyler bottoms for the first time. Very realistic account, nicely written!

TeenTopTeenTopover 4 years ago
Take it up the arse first

Exactly what I have experienced as a member of a college swim team, only in reversed order. Everyone starts as bottoms, before anyone can become a top. A good transition is the cowboy position in which the bottom takes the active part bouncing up and down on the other man's cock.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Hot & filthy

Gloriously hot & fantastically messy. A lot more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Barebreaders

Nice screen play of barebreeders popper trainer video. Easily found on xtube.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way better than eating pussy

So true: a (clean!) arse tastes better pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Last paragraph.

I thought your story was alright until the last paragraph. Some people think all kinds of things make people more or lesser. And the thought that one’s sexual acts would make some one lesser for having wonderful pleasure doesn’t work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To anonymous (last paragraph)

It doesn't matter what you think, it doesn't matter what I think, it just matters what the character in the story thinks. And he's going to have to wrestle with that thought, and it's obvious that that's begun by the way it's put in the story. I agree with you that the bottom shouldn't be "lesser", but the idea is hot in this story.

Funandbold: This is super hot. It feels like a one off, but I don't want it to end. Hope we hear more from these guys.

nwijoeynwijoeyover 4 years ago
Read it 2x Came 2x

you are one of my favorite authors you make me cum often

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
That was hot!

I wish I had of had a college experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Repetitive

Some real hot parts. A thesaurus might really help your stories as they suffer from the repetitive overuse of many words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I strongly disagree that the “bottom is lesser” opinion is at all hot in this story. In fact the last sentences ruined an otherwise sexy story IMO. There is a twisted perception (that is encourages) that a bottom is less manly, masculine, of a man... somehow more gay. That myth needs to be thrown out and abolished. The more stories like this perpetuate it, the more it exists. Not at all hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All the straight dudes I had fun or relationships with wanted to suck dick (100%) and bottom (about 2/3). Never ever met a straight guy who wanted to top. Many jocks are fascinated by dick and manliness: if you're stronger, tougher and challenge them (in a friendly way) some will switch to "bro" mode and submit. Tip: when you have a straight boy under you thumb make him come at least twice a day every day so he doesn't care to venture out. If you can fuck the come out of him like in this story it blows his mind and you get loyal customer! (Doesn't happen often though).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous