Jock Stink Pt. 01

Story Info
Two horny jocks revel in the stink of their buddies.
1.2k words
4.54
24.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy521
Guy521
213 Followers

Brent walked into the boys lockerroom and took a deep breath. Immediately his nose was assaulted with the rank odours of the sweaty college jocks who frequented the lockerroom. Brent found comfort in the smells, as it was an ever present odour on the football field, and it reminded him of the many games he and his buddies had won and lost together. But, Brent also found the smell wildly sexual. His cock was rock hard in response to the scents in the room. The odours were inherently masculine. The smell so intense and filthy, a pertinent reminder of the strength of the male body, and an intimate window into a young man's most intimate parts.

Today, however the lockerroom stank even more than usual, as it was laundry day. Being young men, the jocks almost never bothered to wash their uniforms, with some wearing the same stinking uniform, unwashed all season. The college had therefore decided to set up a once a month laundry wash for the ripe uniforms, to at least make sure the boys were getting it washed more than once a season, or not at all.

Sitting on a stool, Brent smiled to himself. Looking around, sweaty athletic wear was strewn around the room. Jockstraps, jerseys, cleats, socks and shorts, all rank from cradling the sweaty young studs that wore them.

First Brent picked up a jersey crunched up next to him. Holding it up, the huge yellow armpit stains were obvious on the white fabric. Brent trembled with excitement, turning the shirt inside out. The stains were even more pronounced inside the shirt. There were also multiple sprigs of black pit hair stuck to the fabric, which made Brent even more excited. Slowly he brought the pits of the shirt to his nose, inhaling sharply. The odour was strong and acrid. Game after game, practice after practice, the armpit musk had built up on this shirt, to produce a stench that was the very definition of masculinity. A smell that sent Brent crazy with lust. The jersey number was number eleven, Brent's buddy Harvey. All Brent could do was imagine Harvey, and think about his wet, ripe armpit, soaking his jersey each game. Brent went in for a whiff of the next pit. This one even stronger than the other. He then slowly began to stroke himself through his shorts, sending shockwaves through his body. He was about to take another huff of the pit stink, when he heard a voice.

'What the fuck Brent.'

Brent looked up in shock at his buddy Tommy, standing there with his arms folded.

'Tommy, I... it's not what you think,' said Brent frantically.

Tommy began to walk towards Brent. Brent was certain Tommy was about to beat the crap out of him, but instead Tommy grabbed the shirt from Brent's hand and brought the stinking pit stains to his nose.

'Fuck thats rank,' said Tommy 'Been waiting all day for this.'

Brent sat still perplexed, looking up at Tommy.

'What?' asked Tommy 'you didn't think you were going to have all this rank kit to yourself did you?'

Brent smiled mischievously. Now that he had a partner in crime, things were about to get a lot more fun.

'I've never seen you here on laundry day before,' said Brent.

'Nah man, I usually just grab some ripe kit and take it home with me, ' said Tommy 'empty my balls from huffing all that stink.'

Brent had never had anyone to talk to about this before. He was eager to know more about Tommy's scent kink and talk sweaty jock bodies with his mate.

'What stink gets you of the hardest?' asked Brent 'cock? Pits? Feet?'

'Ah, that's easy dude,' said Tommy picking up a crusty sock. 'Theres nothing more ripe than a guys feet after a game.'

'Especially Aaron's big size twelves,' said Brent 'By far the rankest feet I've ever smelt.'

'Tell me about it man. His feet stink even before the game starts,' replied Tommy. 'Yesterday he put his foot next to me on the stool i was sitting on, to take of his ankle brace. The stench fucking burnt my nose man. So fucking hot.'

'Please tell me his socks and cleats are around here somewhere,' said Brent looking around.

'Found them,' said Tommy picking up a pair of size twelve cleats, with socks stuffed in them.

He tossed one of the shoes to Brent.

'First person to stop breathing cleat stink has to suck clean both of Aaron's crusty socks.'

'You're on,' replied Brent.

Both boys planted their noses firmly into Aaron's cleats and inhaled sharply. The smell was filthy. Acrid, sour and thick. Again and again they huffed the filthy stink, they're cocks dripping like leaky faucets. But the thick sharp air was getting hard to breathe in. Tommy was the first to break.

'Fuck that was intense, ' said Tommy.

'Damn right, ' replied Brent 'what i wouldn't give to have my nose on his rank, moist feet after a game.'

'Anyway, its time to pay my dues,' said Tommy picking up one of Aaron's socks.

Brent proceeded to pick up the other.

'What are you doing dude?' asked Tommy 'Cleaning both rank socks is my punishment for losing.'

'Punishment?' laughed Brent 'We both know this is a fucking reward. No way are you having Aaron's socks to yourself.'

Tommy laughed and brought the sock to his nose. Brent followed suit. The sock smelt even stronger than the cleats. Every game Aaron's feet had soaked the socks with sweat, over and over again. Yellow sweat marks from the studs toes and heels, were ingrained into the fabric. A few small holes dotted the socks, as though the boy's sweat had burned the cotton with its stink. Both boys then put the crusty socks in their mouths. The taste was tangy and salty. They sucked hard on the socks, tasting and cleaning the filthy fabric.

'Fuck,' moaned Brent savouring the stench and taste.

'I know right, the tang is incredible!' exclaimed Tommy.

'My cock is rock hard,' said Brent.

'Clearly,' replied Tommy admiring the tent in Brent's shorts.

'You up for getting naked with me bro?' asked Brent tugging on his cock.

'Thought you'd never ask,' replied Tommy 'I can already tell you've got some stink of your own to share with me.'

'Yeah man. Haven't showered since yesterday morning. I've worked out twice since then, and gone on a long run. I'm rank man.'

Both boys immediately undressed, and stood face to face. The masculine odours emanating from their bodies were a testament to their manhood, and their love for stink. Tommy made the first move, taking Brent's eight inch cock in his hand and tugging on it, hard. Brent whimpered in pleasure.

'Sit on the bench,' said Tommy 'legs spread.'

Brent was only to happy to oblige. As soon as he sat down, Tommy buried his face in Brent's crotch. His nose now in the corse patch if pubic hair above Brent's cock. The smell was insane. Tommy growled in excitement, hyper aroused. Meanwhile Brent was enjoying Tommy's face against his dripping, sensitive cock. He continued to huff Aaron's crusty socks. No matter how hard he sucked on them, the stench remained strong. The odours had become part of the fabric.

'What the fuck guys!'

Brent and Tommy were quickly snapped back to reality, startled. It was Aaron.

'Wait is that my sock bro? And my cleats next to you?'

To be continued...

Guy521
Guy521
213 Followers