All Comments on 'Jock Stink Pt. 01'

by Guy521

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy locker room

What a great place to find sexy smells and visual delights! Seeing athletes strip naked, showing half-hard cocks, hairy crotches, sometimes hairy chests and abs, and muscles galore. I remember in high school gym classes finding guys who wanted to explore sexy uniforms, then suck and caress on the gym benches. Every year the male faculty played a basketball game with a major university's football team (a fund raiser). I remember watching as athletes undressed, with BIG cocks and muscular bodies covered with different densities and colors of hair. Even got to suck off a few players. I was very glad to swallow a load of delicious man cream from more than one player as they pumped their cocks in and out of my mouth! What a real treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Threesome!!!!!!

Hope Aaron gets to make the two twinks worship his body, shove his cock between their mouths and fuck them both in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was hot can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like man scent stories but focused on the crotch, sweaty balls and cock...hot to think about Tom, Brent and Aaron enjoying each others sweaty bodies from the last 24 hours. Jockstraps over their faces as they start to get it on with each other. This was a fantasy of mine in high school, getting caught smelling my buddy Paul's sweaty jockstrap after football practice and have him catch me and get horny thinking about his buddy getting off on his sweaty crotch smell as sees me huffing his scent and playing with my hard uncut dick as I leak precum from enjoying his scent. Paul teases me with his nice cut dick, low hanging balls nestled in his brown pubic haired crotch, telling me to get my enjoyment from the source between his legs. I would have loved to have sucked him off after a sweaty practice! Liked the story and am interested in where this is going...hopefully some good hot oral cock & ball worshipping!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Augh. Why was this never finished?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuy521@Guy521
Young guy, putting his fantasies and past experiences into arousing stories, using a range of sexy characters to do so.