All Comments on 'Jocks of the South Pt. 06'

by scottgoulding123

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

After Francis and Matt have sex, I hope that Francis learns to make love to Nick as the true lovers that they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love it

Love your writing. Would love to see the brothers get it on too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so good and hot

Love to hear about the brothers together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

I also would love to hear about the brothers

nauticalstevenauticalstevealmost 8 years ago
brothers

Def love to read one on the brothers..... sounds HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pop Francis Cherry

I would love to see Matt take Francis virginity, I think Francis is curious to have something up his ass.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 8 years ago
FUNNY TO SEE

It is so funny to see people respond to stories like this, for most are responding anonymously. It takes more guts to respond to this with a real identity to let the author know what type of person is reading their story.

Well done on this story. I believe one commenter said it best, have the brothers do it then turn it around so that F and N can fall more in love with each other. Everyone needs to find their true soulmate in life.

ACLASSYLADY

sonofcupidsonofcupidalmost 8 years ago
great work

This is one of the best stories I've read on the site. your attention to detail is flawless. please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please don't

Please don't add incest to this story! I know that we can't tell you what to do with your content, but please please please don't do it. I've really enjoyed the story so far, but I wouldn't be able read on knowing that these brothers had sex (and I know I wouldn't be the only one). Call me a coward or close minded, I don't care. Please, don't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Omg no! Want Francis n Nick to get back together officially, not the brothers. That would just make things too weird

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes

Yes to Francis and Matt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Francis and Matt

Matt needs to fuck Francis. Eating his hot hairy ass at first getting him hot and ready. And Francis should blow Nick and rim him while Matt fucks his little bro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes to the brothers!

Absolutely loved the threesome action in this chapter, and would love to see some interaction between the brothers as well, considering they're both such horndogs haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes! To the brothers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Francis nd Nick should date and Nick should eat and finger Francis' ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes to the brothers that is so fucking hot!

scottgoulding123scottgoulding123almost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note about Ch. 7

Hi everyone, I've been getting so many messages about whether or not you all want something to happen with the brothers, and while the comments on here are generally leaning towards yes, there's been an even split in my inbox and I don't want to ruin the story for some readers. That being said, I have already begun working on the next chapter, with something going on between the brothers, BUT I won't make it 'canon'. Instead, I'll make it clear that whatever goes on in the following chapter is strictly fictional within the story.

In other words, chapter 7 will basically be a giant dream that Nick has when he goes home and falls asleep after the events of chapter 6. Whether you want to believe Nick's dream is accurate to what happens between the Matt and Francis is totally up to you, and I won't make any of it official. Let me know if this is okay for those of you who didn't want anything to go on between Francis and Matt in the next instalment, and whether this satisfies those of you who did want something to take place. I hope this incorporates the best of both, and that the readers are respectful towards the wishes of other readers.

Thanks for reading my work and for being so involved in what goes on! I love all the input and messages you have given me. Thanks again!

~ Scott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Duh.

Yeah, the bros would definitely bone.

Matt: "We share...a lot of things..."

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

I don't understand where you are going with the characters, so I can't vote on the brother side story. I find the mix of gentleness and selfishness, possessiveness and negligence from Francis baffling. And I hope Nick is eventually able to take a stronger say in the situation than "I guess."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I like the idea of the brothers sleeping together if I didn't like this story. To me, them hooking up just messes up the story more than the weird damage this chapter has already done (not to say that I don't appreciate this chapter). I like all the hot sex, but I want more of a focus on what exactly is going on between Nick and Francis. Not that my opinion is relevant, because this is your story, after all. BUT, that being said, I know a lot of people would like it - so I like your proposed solution of including it as a dream of Nicks.

chrisunderchrisunderalmost 8 years ago
so hot!

I don't mind seeing some brotherly actions.. damn just the thought of it makes me hard. Anyways this definitely is a hot chapter for me and I can't wait for the next one. I hope maybe next time Francis would date nick though and show more affection or let Nick top him for once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@geemeedee

maybe you aren't gay or you've always known about your sexuality, but for some people who have been told for our whole lives that being straight is 'normal', and then finding out that we have feelings for a person of the same sex as us, being selfish, possessive and negligent are perfectly fine emotions, and I'm surprised that Francis is even talking to Nick at this point, considering how confused he seems about his sexuality. And after knowing how timid and shy Nick is, I wouldn't put it past him to say "I guess", especially when you look at the anger the two brothers had in the beginning of the story! i've see your comments in past chapters of the series and they always seem so resentful of the story, so maybe if you don't like this series, you should stop reading! so far this story seems to be about how francis is coming out of his shell and discovering his sexuality as a person, so i don't know what more you want than that. this series is clearly just about getting off, with romantic aspects between nick and francis. if you don't like it, then leave it be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 7

I feel it would really mess up what's going on with the characters. Not a fan of the idea

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago
To the anon that schooled me

Point taken. Shutting up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Five Stars!!!

This was easily the best chapter so far! the threesome was so fucking hot! I don't mind the brothers together but I really want to see the relationship between Nick and Francis to develop further. I don't mind if Francis and Matt do it, if it doesn't affect things with Nick, but I like your suggestion of the dream too. Keep up the good work! I hope we get another threesome in the future too lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yeah do it

I would love to read about the brothers having sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a fan of incest.

I really enjoyed the way the story has read so far. Maybe boyfreind swapping with Matt's boyfreind at College. Well, if he has one. Or write some of the adventures Matt has had at college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a big deal

I don't see the big deal about brother incest... It's not like they can make babies with two heads or cleft palates... Wish I had a brother...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I think it would be a pretty hot scene. It feels like that's what this chapter was leading to. I think it would be an interesting chapter to say the least

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hell Yah!

You should do it! A scene between Francis and Matt would be awesome! Matt should definitely top Francis!

nboxerbriefsnboxerbriefsalmost 8 years ago

SMOKING HOT, man. Francis needs to experience Matt's 9" pecker in his tight little butt. He will realize it's much better than his own three fingers. Then let them flip flop cause Matt likes his prostate worked, too. Keep writing, man, you have a good following,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I think they should dp nick before matt leaves lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why only one more chapter

i say do a couple more chapters! do one with all 3 brothers fucking nick and or each other. its some great stuff!

scottgoulding123scottgoulding123almost 8 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

there will be about 15 chapters or so in total, i still have a lot more story to work with, lol.

and a heads up too everyone else, when i do post JotS #7, it will appear in the incest section, not here. again, this chapter is not canon! its almost like a spin off. I'll have chapter 8 uploaded shortly after for those who don't want to read #7.

~Scott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Congratulations on your story, mate! Even though I'd lile to read about what might have happened between Matr and Francis, at this very moment I'm dying to know what's going to happen next between Francis and Nick. Maybe you could post the brothers' story at the end of the series!

DarcenjelDarcenjelalmost 8 years ago
awesome yet...

I love the story, I mean its awesome! From chapter 1-5..I really enjoy it, but when i reached Chapter 6 it sounded like a different story, the romance flow of the story is gone. I thought there will be love but I think it become a little bit dirty, taboo and a bit incest. Nick become a slut, whore, cocksucker, fucktoy and sex maniac just a little bit dissappointing. I won't say that the story is bad, its very good actually just....feels like somethings...wrong...especially if u read it from the start to the last but the threesome is awesome! Thumbs-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Definitely

Do a matt and francis scene...but not all raw sex, like have some soft romantic moments

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tom Pugh russell

Brothers fuck all the time.I have a groul of bbrothers, 5 in all.I have een with four of tnem at the same time.There dad is a hung stallion, i deepthroated him once.I stopped by for one of the brothers, he never showed up, dad took a piss, came back i with his fly unzipped.Asked if i did things with his son, i kind of acknoledged it, next thing i know i am sucking a 12 in h, fat, thick ,uncir umsizec cock.He was home alone, i spe t about 40 minutes on my knees sucking that big meat.He wanted to fuck after that, but i didnt think i could take it.He was a madman the way he rammed my throat, no way was i gon a let him get in my ass.All the sons have huge dicks also, but not as large as dads.I still suck 2 of them off, and it has been 25 years.On of them has twin sons, bei ng whores, i think they will cum by in a year or two, they are now 15.I am a cocksucking whore, if they come by they know the score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
??

I would like these stories a whole lot better if it was pleasurable for Nick. I feel like he's always in so much pain during the sex scenes and for me there's not much to enjoy. I totally get he's into rough sex and I've read quite a few non consent stories but for him to be having regular sex with two guys who don't even satisfy him doesn't make sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
make It.

Please do cheapter 7. I would dream with It.

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 6 years ago
Damn

Damn... that was hot. Fkn very very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes sex between 2 brothers why not

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscottgoulding123@scottgoulding123
For bonus chapters and to be notified right away when a new chapter is posted, you can follow me at my blog: gouldingerotica.tumblr.com . There you will also find updates on new series that I'm working on. I usually post my stories to Literotica a couple weeks or so after they...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES