Jocks of the South Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick felt the man squirm beneath him, and felt his insides contract and tremble around Nicks' cock. The man's face twisted in pleasure while his body shook and his muscles bulged in the sensation of ecstasy.

Nick's whole body shook, and the veins in his arms and dick bulged. He felt waves of emotion overcome him with every thrust he took into Francis' body. His heart ached with the thought of the two of them sharing this moment, that Francis had wanted to feel what Nick always felt when they were together.

"Fuck, Nick! I love you so much."

He admired Francis' scrunched up face. The man was loving every minute of it, and his dick was still fully hard.

"You're so tight, Francis." It was true, his ass was amazingly tight, and every time his cock twitched, the muscles in his butt would clench, making Nick's body shiver, and his muscles ache. Nick knew exactly how Francis was feeling—it was a sensation he had felt thousands of times, every time he was with Francis. It suddenly made since why Francis had been so desperate to fuck him, and why he never wanted to leave the inside of his body.

Nick's bushy pubes bounced off Francis' ass, as his groin began to smack into him. Nick could feel his loose balls swing into Francis' butt too. Nick was fucking Francis like a man, and his powerful, manly thrusts were enough to bring Francis to heel. The stud moaned. Nick's balls flung themselves into Francis' cheeks, making him wince but smile as more semen leaked out of his head and into the stud's asshole.

Nick moaned again, crying out in pain while his cock plunged deeper into Francis. He grabbed onto the man's shoulders and started to rhythmically pump in and out of him, the way Francis always did with him. Nick and Francis were both grunting like animals now, as the feeling of hot flesh around his boner overwhelmed him. This was a desire he never thought he'd have—Nick loved to watch Francis' face twist in pain and bliss while his abs clenched and flexed with each thrust, pull and push Nick made with his body.

"Fuck yeah, baby! Oh shit!" Francis yelled. He suddenly lifted his legs, stretching his ass further apart so that Nick could get in deeper. He put his legs over Nick's head, and rested the underside of his knees onto the boy's shoulders.

"Aaaarrrghhhh! Fuck!" Nick groaned, as his whole body began to buck and cramp up. He continued pushing himself into Francis, holding the stud's smooth legs over his chest and body while he pumped into him.

Francis, meanwhile, was jacking himself off, grinning as the boy's balls smacked into him. "Fuck me, Nick! Faster!"

Nick went as fast as he could, feeling his hips ache and his cock begin to tingle in ecstasy. His balls shook and he knew that he was near climax.

"Fuck, Francis! I'm almost there!"

Francis continued jacking off, teeth clenched and his body aching. Nick's eyes were closed, and he felt up Francis' body, savouring the tall, hairy stud underneath him. His bright green eyes, his pale, freckled face... his large hairy pecs, his furry abs and that long, bushy trail that lead right to his massive dick...

Nick listened to his deep voice, moaning in bliss as he penetrated him, the sound of his breath against his face and the soft, yet dominating grasp he took of Nick's body, bringing him closer so that he could be deeper inside of him, so that he could please Nick as much as he wanted to please himself. Francis had somehow known what Nick had wanted—his desire for rough, painful sex and the fast, manly motions they both made together. He thought of his man, the 6'2" jock who would smell his hair, who would stroke Nick's cock and would call him "baby", even when he was too exhausted to talk or to even breath. The man who had fought his own brother for Nick, who had kept him warm whenever he'd gotten cold... the man who cared for him beyond his words could describe.

"Uggghhh fuck!" Nick yelled, holding onto both of Francis' legs tightly, and fucking his ass so hard that his dick didn't even leave the inside of his ass. "I'm gonna cum!" He wanted to cum for Francis, to show him that no other man turned him on like he did.

"Cum inside me, babe," Francis groaned, whining with low moans as Nick impaled his body with his hard, throbbing rod of meat. The entire length of his shaft was inside of him, and he continually thrusted it further and further in, wanting to impale his boyfriend.

"Awwww, fuck! SHIT!"

Nick could feel his dick harden even more. His balls contracted, lurching hard against Francis' ass as they pushed a load of cum through his body. It made Nick's hips tense and the veins in his crotch bulged with pleasure.

"Ohhhh fuck! Francis!"

The sperm surged through groin and shot its way through Nick's erection, making his member throb inside Francis' asshole. He put both his hands tightly on Francis' thighs and shoved his groin into his cheeks. He held him there as the wave of euphoria swept over his body.

The loads of sperm came hard and fast out of Nick's dick, covering the very back of Francis' anal cavity and smearing the top and bottom of his insides. The fat wad of cum was hot and steaming. It felt amazing as it left his body, and mingled with the juices of Francis' ass.

"Uhhhhnnnnn!" Francis exclaimed, as he felt Nick ejaculate into his anus. His own ass clenched as he also erupted, shooting his sperm all over his abs and chest while Nick kept driving himself into him. His weak, watery sperm dripped all over his body and down his ribs, leaking onto the bench.

More loads of cum kept coming, and Nick was forced to thrust each time. It suddenly began to leak out of the stud's ass. It dripped down his cheeks and crack, and then onto his sweaty back and then landed on the bench. Nick felt Francis' own cum dripping down his ass form their earlier fuck, too. He swept it up easily with his fingers and swallowed the man's seed with pleasure, relishing in his taste and the look of pure ecstasy on his face.

When finally the spurts of cum began to die down, Nick loosened his grip on Francis' legs and let himself slowly ease in and out of his hole. His cock wasn't soft yet, and he wanted to milk every last moment of bliss with his boyfriend. It made Nick smile to see his cum all over Francis' body, along with Francis' own sperm. He took another scoop of the stud's seed, this time from his rock-hard abs, and licked it, enjoying the bitter, manly taste.

"Holy shit, Nick... that was fucking amazing."

Nick smiled, licking up the last bit of sperm and then stroking Francis' cock until it began to go soft. Nick then withdrew himself and rubbed his own cock for a while before he lay down in the hay next to him, completely exhausted. Francis' hard-on deflated as all his cum leaked out. Once he'd composed himself, he pulled Nick close and kissed him, tasting his own cum inside Nick's mouth, like they'd done that very morning.

"I love you," he whispered, his hot breath on Nick's wet lips.

"I love you more," Nick grinned, feeling the man's stubble graze his face. They held each other while lying in the hay, stealing kisses from the other's face as they giggled and tried to catch their breath in the hot summer air.

"We're gonna spend all day with each other," Francis told him. "This is the first day of our life here."

Nick nodded, stroking his face and playing with the sweaty, fuzzy hair on Francis' chest. "Just us. And no one else."

"No one else."

Nick sighed out in relief, and let himself fall asleep in Francis arms, their naked bodies warming each other as a cool breeze swept in from the stream nearby. They spent the rest of their day sleeping and frolicking in the water, before finally returning home later that night, half-naked while aboard the horse. That night, they planned their life together in that old house, making a list of all the things they'd need to repair it and make it livable. However, despite the long, growing list of items and expenses, one thing they knew for sure was that what they really ever needed to be happy in that house, was each other.

***

The next part, Chapter 14, will be the final instalment in the series. Thank you for your patience with my work.