All Comments on 'Jocks of the South Pt. 14'

by scottgoulding123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
thealphamalethealphamaleover 4 years ago

This is one of my favorite series on here- so glad to see that you picked it up after all this time. Great chapter as always!

AlexpaulAlexpaulover 4 years ago

And your back. Thanks for the new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Favorite!

So very glad to see you have updated the story series. Love Francis and Nick together -- especially love Francis' hairy chest and abs, his wild pubes, hairy thighs, and his loving ways. These guys are so deeply in love, and it appears that Francis has an engagement/wedding ring in the box waiting for the right moment! Love is so grand when it is so freely given by such great guys! Thanks for the update!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Wow! I definitely didn’t see this coming! I loved how open Francis eventually was with Nick. And all the parents accepting them is awesome. I hope to see an epilogue of these two soon!!!

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

I didn’t realize you had added a chapter!

Please note, no one should be under the impression that homosexuality is a sin. It is not part of The Bible and wasn’t even mentioned in biblical times. I don’t understand why anyone would want to be so hateful and misleading about differences in sexuality.

-Samantha

SummerSammySummerSammy5 months ago

BEST. SERIES. EVER.

Ctny62Ctny624 months ago

Great story , seems like there are more chapters to come with the ring Francis has hid in the shoebox. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's been a while since any update was done on this story. I wish you had time to return to it. This is my second time reading it and I've enjoyed the raw passion and sexuality mixed with love. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story!! Thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes! We want to hear about the ring in the shoe box. Thank you for a wonderful romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscottgoulding123@scottgoulding123
For bonus chapters and to be notified right away when a new chapter is posted, you can follow me at my blog: gouldingerotica.tumblr.com . There you will also find updates on new series that I'm working on. I usually post my stories to Literotica a couple weeks or so after they...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES