All Comments on 'Jodie Ch. 01'

by labrysuk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great Story

hope its going on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No

Please end it there.

DmitryDmitryalmost 12 years ago
She broke the kiss and said "can you still taste the cum in my mouth?"

NO NO NO. Listen you sperm breath, I do not care if you in to this, but placing this story in the wrong category, makes you an asshole. That is why we have CATEGORIES you little prick. We, the readers, have a choice of the topics, but to mislead is not cool. Please be nice and don't do it again.....Promise????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

There are way too many typos in this piece. Very frustrating to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
End it.

Nothing about her seems likable and that guy just seems desperate for wanting to be with her. Ew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a sad sad little man you are

to get off from a rotten cooch like Jodie. For god's sake, where's your dignity man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't let them win.....

I kinda liked the story, don't let those people who join just so they can preach to us win! If you don't continue the story on here let me know WHERE (other site) you do continue at, if you want I know a few other places you can post. (look up Amy Montana)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome !

Don´t listen to the haters ! I would love to be put in a situation like this.

Keep on writing !!!!

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 12 years ago
..yeah i stopped reading after the first paragraph

I couldn't read this story....there were too many unnecessary words added in places there shouldn't have been..i'm guessing the characters are from England by how they talk but i can't do it...

and by the way some of these comments looked its a good thing i stopped after the first paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Avoid the cliche story

It's going to be hard to avoid having her continue her evil ways and have him marry her to live a life of humiliation and servitude. If you can think of a way to give the story a twist continue. Maybe the bitch might experience a black lover who abuses her similarly to the way she does the main character causing her to change her ways. Maybe he lets her get used to his submission and then meets a black woman who takes him from the bitch. Or maybe you let him grow a pair and make the white bitch learn to taste the ass off of his dick from a good white or black woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jodie is a slut

I loved it, nothing like a white slut treating a white man like he is a worthless, based solely on the fact of his skin colour and cock.

Hoping desperately that more parts are comming up.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Do I want to hear more?

Of course I do!

So please ignore the assholes--and arseholes--who have nothing better to do than criticize your writing ability and your choice of subject matter.

You write damn well and the subject matter appeals to me.

So please,lets hear more about Jodie and her friends.

hunghandsumhunghandsumalmost 8 years ago
Jodie's boi

Great story. Look forward to Ch 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous