Jodie's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to give up, but she wanted to see her sister again. There were more places still to search, so she kept going. She didn't leave.

It was her first mistake.

"What are you doing in my office?" A voice called out.

The girl was taken aback. She didn't expect company. She cocked her head towards the direction of the sound and saw him.

"Are you professor Wright?" She countered.

"I am. And who might you be?"

The girl looked him up and down. This was her number one suspect. She realised her best bet was to just leave.

"It doesn't matter," she replied to his question. She turned around and headed for the main door.

"Is this about the disappearance, miss?" He eyed up her blonde ponytail from behind.

The girl stopped. Her feet ignored the warning signs from her brain.

The professor continued, more confidently now. "Of course it is, and that's okay. You're searching for answers... Did you know the girl?" He asked, after a pause.

His question got her talking. She turned around. "Jodie is my sister. She's a student of yours, if you remember."

He nodded slowly, almost sympathetic.

She pressed further. "According to reports, Jodie was last seen with her professor the day she left... I'm sorry I thought you might have answers" She turned around again in defeat. It had been a wasted trip.

He didn't let her leave. "Jodie...yes." He replied, as if trying to remember. He took steps towards his desk and assumed a calm, almost apologetic tone.

"I'm sorry, I have little for you. Unless you would like to see the video she saw before she left...I can show you if you like?"

The girl felt a breakthrough. Maybe the video could indicate why she up and left so quickly. Still, the girl tensed up.

"Why, what is this video?"

"Oh, just motivational. Getting people ready for their future, you know. I'll show you." The professor took it upon himself as he fired up the presentation screen. He fell into his chair, swivelled round to his desk, and started tapping away at his keyboard.

Jodie's sister stepped back towards the stage as she saw the professor more clearly now. Well dressed. Good shape. Hardly a mugshot to feature on the country's most wanted. She relaxed slightly.

Suddenly a video was brought on screen. It showed the first frame of a boring-looking woman in a suit, sitting down at her office desk.

It seemed okay.

"My speakers aren't working at the minute. We'll both have to put these headphones on." He told her. He first placed his own buds in his ears, before handing a set to the girl.

She plugged them into her ears, transfixed by the situation she found herself in. Her breathing quickened and her pulse increased, but she didn't move.

"Should take no more than 10 minutes. You'll understand by the end."

"Understand what by the end?" She said, but her query was drowned out by the video as the professor hit play. She listened closely.

To start, the professional woman introduced herself. It seemed just like ordinary footage. She waffled on about seizing the day and always saying yes, and the girl listened.

She listened very closely.

It seemed like the woman was playing for time, but the girl could do nothing but listen. She slumped slightly in her chair, and her arms fell into her lap. Her heart slowed back down again, and her muscles limped. Her eyelids felt heavy, but she kept focus on the screen.

But the professor's posture didn't change. His headphones weren't even plugged in.

For Jodie's sister, the video was working just fine. Sounds appeared. Almost human sounds, but unbearably quiet. The woman kept her attention, but the sounds...the girl heard the sounds, but couldn't consciously think of them. Almost as if they were entering her brain without her knowing.

The video progressed. The woman kept speaking, but it slowly faded and the sounds suddenly became her every thought. The sounds penetrated her ears. Nothing else mattered to her but the sounds now. Almost within reach but always too far away. Jodie's sister gritted her teeth. Her brain tried to grasp them but they always seemed to slip away. The sounds were born, they were received, and new ones were born again. The cycle continued.

And suddenly the video was over.

The girl blinked, almost as if coming out of a trance. She looked at the clock. It had been a full 10 minutes. She couldn't understand it. She must've fallen asleep throughout the whole thing.

The professor took her headphones off. He smiled warmly at her.

"So, what's your name?" he got straight to the point.

"Rachel" she revealed.

Why had she given the professor her name so easily?

"Does anyone know that you're here, Rachel?" He probed again.

Rachel's brain felt like mush. Why does he want to know that?

"No, I came alone." Rachel told him instinctively.

"You're a good girl."

Rachel heard his praise. She sat up in her seat and thrust out her chest invitingly. She smiled sweetly.

"Did you drive here?" He continued.

And Rachel nodded.

"We don't have much time. I'll give you my address. You are to meet me there as soon as possible. Don't stop for anyone, and don't contact anyone. It would make me very sad if anyone knew where you were going, understand?"

"Yes, of course!" Rachel nodded again. The professor handed her a slip of paper and didn't wait around. He switched off his computer, grabbed his bag, and left via the way he came in.

Rachel was by herself, but not wanting to let the professor down, she skipped towards the exit and made a dash to her car. As quickly as Rachel could, she was on the road.

It was only a 20 minute drive to the professor's apartment. To start with, she couldn't think of anything but driving, but after a while her thoughts started returning. Why was she so desperate to get to his house? Why did he ask all those questions...and she gave him the answers!? Why wasn't she allowed to tell anyone?

Rachel thought about grabbing her phone and texting her family, but she really didn't want to let the professor down. She kept driving.

Soon she arrived at the street name she had been given. Rachel was a little nervous, and very confused. She had so many questions. She parked and walked up to the professor's door. It was on a secluded street, and she saw no one. It was a weird environment. The door opened before she arrived, the professor had clearly anticipated her arrival.

"Come in Rachel, we have a lot to do." He told her. The professor made way as she looked at him quizzically. She stepped forward and the door was shut behind her.

"What's going on?" She asked a little desperately. "I want to know where my sister is."

The professor looked her up and down. "What was her name again?"

"It's Jodie!" Her eyes beamed down on him harshly. "You know, she disappeared after watching that video."

The professor smiled. "Do you have any idea Rachel...how little that narrows it down."

"What do you mean...it doesn't narrow it down?" Rachel's face exploded.

The professor completely ignored her question. He turned around.

"Follow me." He ordered.

Although she was in a state of panic, she felt more comfortable when she did what she was told. It was more calming and easy to do as he said.

Rachel followed him down to the basement. Walking down the stairs, she felt the chill on her arms as she brushed them to warm them up. At the bottom, she was welcomed by a small screen room. It had one hard metal chair in the middle, with a computer desk with sex toys on the side.

"Rachel, I'm gonna need you to take all your clothes off. Nothing wrong with that in front of me. Just do as you're told." She was ordered.

The girl took a second, but she did as she was told. She felt good following his instructions. She started with her top bringing it over her head and unclipping her bra. Her plump tits sprang out in full view, much to his enjoyment. She felt the icy chill on her exposed skin, but she continued as instructed. The professor eyed her up and down like his prey.

Very soon she was slipping off her shoes, socks, blue jeans and panties. He had her dump them in a corner as she stood naked looking up at him, waiting submissively. Her feet were cold against the hard floor, so she tiptoed on the spot.

The professor took a moment, before slowly coming up to her and stopping just in front of the naked girl.

He brought his face down to her ear. He whispered softly. "Stand very still now. Everything's fine."

And she did. She stopped her tip toeing on the cold ground and stood still. It felt icy on her feet, but she didn't move. The professor brought his right hand up and cupped her firm breast. Her lip twitched, as she felt his warm fingers on her boobs. Rachel's brain signalled something was wrong, but she reminded herself everything was just fine as he said. Her heart rate slowed, her breathing became quiet and peaceful. Her mind slept.

He cupped her warm sex, feeling up his prey. Rachel jolted slightly to his touch but she refrained from moving. She let him do as he wanted, and he wanted more.

"Kiss me" he whispered.

Rachel heard him and gazed into his eyes. She lent forward invitingly and placed her lips on his. His hands ventured all over the curves on her body. Starting at her hips and groping her bum, he pushed against her tits. The girl felt a spark flicker in her heart. Rachel could feel a penis rise against her stomach through his trousers. He grinded against her as they kissed openly like new lovers. He was playing with his toy.

"Have you gotten fucked before Rachel?"

"I've... had sex before." she put less bluntly.

"Thank you, Rachel. Turn around now and bend over the table." He told her.

She did as she was told. She turned around, stepped towards the wooden table and leant over. The spread of her legs revealed her hairy pussy, as her eyes caught sight of the sex toys on the desk. Her blonde ponytail fell down her right shoulder as she steadied herself. Rachel saw what looked like belts, gags, clamps, and all amongst other sex devices that had clearly been used before by other girls.

"I'm going to fuck you now Rachel. You're now my plaything, and that's okay with you"

The words penetrated her mind as he heard the man behind her unzip his trousers. Rachel was a plaything... she was about to get fucked... but that was okay... Her mind was totally cool and accepting of the fact she was bent over and naked in a college professor's sex dungeon.

Very soon Rachel felt a contact against her vagina as the man worked himself around her entrance, gathering lubrication and exploring her sex. Rachel moaned, feeling his pleasure against her exposed sex.

His head found her hole and waited, almost enjoying the moment. Rachel breathed in tightly knowing what was to come. Her muscles tensed. Finally his hips thrust forward and entered her. Her hole spread open slightly but she felt so tight. She struggled a groan as the invasion sent a sharp pain through her nerves and up through her rigid body. Her legs buckled under the pressure. His hand forced her tits down onto the desk as they mashed against the sex toys, as her head bent over the side. His cock kept up a rhythm against her cunt, fucking her as he wanted. Her breathing quickened and her body dripped with sweat. The pain wouldn't stop and she struggled to hold on, but she remembered she was just a plaything and that was okay. He spoke angrily at her.

"You girls fucking love cock."

"You were born for cock."

"I promise you're going to see your sister again real soon!"

In her susceptible state, these words meant a lot. In the heat of getting fucked, a world of emotions darted through Rachel's brain. She loved cock. She was born for cock. And she was delighted to be seeing her sister again. The girl was completely naked in a cold dark basement, with a clothed man unzipped and fucking her roughly over a table. But she relaxed her muscles and her brain told her everything was fine.

The fucking continued, but Rachel hurt less now. Sex juices gathered between their genitals as it lubricated the thrusting. She just felt cock inside her and smiled. She moaned loudly over the side of the table and she started pushing back against him. The professor grabbed her blonde hair and twisted it round his fingers. Rachel screamed as her head jerked back against his manipulations, her blonde ponytail acting as his love handle.

Not long after, he was nearing his peak. Talking dirty to the new girl had got him over the edge. He fucked harder and harder, ignoring the thrashing and begging of the woman below him as he gripped her ponytail. Soon he was there.

She felt his cock bulge inside her as his first spurt shot straight towards her cervix. She felt like a cock plaything. He forced himself all the way in and back out again, milking her pussy to get him through his climax. More cum leaked out as it dribbled down her legs and all around her nether regions. This was the first time Rachel had been came into and the sperm felt surprisingly warm inside her pussy walls. She felt taken.

Eventually the man came down from his high as his cock popped out easily. He finally let go of her ponytail as her head collapsed over the desk.. He was finished.

She stayed bent over the table, finding it hard to move after being fucked so roughly. Her neck strained, and her entrance was covered in sex juices as the mixture dripped onto the floor underneath her.

He asked her a question.

"How much do you love cock?"

"I love cock." She stated matter of factly.

"Get off the desk and onto your knees." he told her.

She did as she was told. Her feet touched the ground and her body swung back over the table. She turned around to face the professor as her knees lowered uncomfortably onto the cold hard surface. Rachel looked up at him. His cock came into her view for the first time, as she saw the now dirty organ that had just been fucking her.

He came up to Rachel's face as he placed his hand on his soaked member. It was coated with sex juices, cum, sweat, and man scent, and he rubbed it on her face. She squinted as he transferred it onto her milky smooth skin. He lathered her eyes, her nose, cheeks, and chin. Her face glistened in the light as he poked her mouth with his head. Her lips were pushed inwards as the cock head moved against her mouth. Her face contorted slightly as she looked down, and then back up again waiting for him to speak.

"Clean my cock with your tongue"

Rachel heard him and eased down her jaw. She allowed him to push his head inside her waiting mouth, as her tongue lapped up the leftovers of his cum as instructed. When her tongue met his warm cock she gagged loudly as she separated it from the bitter mixture, but she didn't think to stop. Her face grimmased but her tongue serviced his manhood either way. Rachel told herself everything was fine and okay. She loved cock, and she did as she was told.

He grabbed her ponytail again and used her head how he wanted. Rachel's head jerked forward as he reached her throat. She gagged even more.

"Have you even sucked a cock before Rachel?"

"Mhmm" she moaned as best she could. Her hands grabbed his trousers almost trying to hold on.

"It doesn't matter really. You're gonna get a lot of practice soon."

She thrashed around to the best of her ability until he was satisfied. He pulled himself out and gave her another instruction.

"Keep it all in your mouth, Rachel. Don't swallow yet." He ordered.

So she did. Their sex mixture rolled over her tongue as she got used to the taste. Semen was still oozing out of her gaping pussy, so she cupped it with her left hand holding it in one hole, as her right came to her mouth to stop any from dripping from her other lips. She was still on her knees. Rachel was not having the day she was expecting.

The professor zipped himself up, satisfied. He picked up a female chastity belt from the table and ordered her to put it on. Rachel released her pussy and stood up. She took hold of the belt using both hands and slipped it up her legs, bringing it high to her hips. Rachel shifted the tough metal comfortably into place as the professor came behind her and pinched the locking mechanism shut. It was a tight fit, and Rachel could never open it on her own now. Her pussy was no longer hers. She was property.

His seed gathered at the entrance to her pussy and was already soaking into her belt. The professor moved things along as he pointed at the metal chair facing the screen.

"Sit here, Rachel. Place your hands on the armrests."

Her sweaty tits rubbed together as she fell into position. The metal was cold against her back and she tried adjusting her bum, but the hard feel wasn't very comfortable. She placed her hands into the armrest clamps as instructed, while the professor walked around her busily. The cum dripped from her belt between her thighs onto the chair.

As he worked, Rachel's thoughts were slowly returning to her. She was still heavily under his spell but the world slowly came back into view as she knew it. She raised her eyebrows confusingly. The professor clipped her hands to the chair's metal cuffs, and her ankles were arrested using clamps against the cold chair legs. Finally she mustered up the courage to speak.

"What's going on...?" she offered as cum dripped from her lips and onto her exposed large tits. Her mind was slowly waking up, but it was too late. The professor went to the table, picked up a device, and walked over to her.

"Open wide." She did as instructed. With her jaw down, he slipped a plastic cock past her lips. Rachel moaned and tried jerking back.

"It's just a cock. Nothing to be worried about." He offered.

And suddenly everything was fine for a moment. She loved cock, she remembered. Rachel brought her head forward and invited the dildo into her mouth again. She felt the hard plastic soak on the cum held by her mouth, but it was nothing to be worried about. He forced the plug as far as it would go, almost entering her throat. She started gagging, but it felt better to just relax her muscles and accept the penetration. It was designed so the length gave her just enough room to breathe through her nose.

She tried to talk again but the girth sealed her lips and got in the way of any meaningful sound. Having jogged herself, cum leaked down her throat unexpectedly and she choked loudly into the gag. The air couldn't escape so it rushed up her nose instead, as cum juice shot out both nostrils. Rachel felt a searing pain in her head as it stung her passage. She wanted to finger her nose but her wrists were held tightly in place on the armrests. Cum dripped out her nose and no amount of movement would stop the stinging. She was trapped.

The professor walked around her back and clipped the rubber harness together. Until he released her, the cock would remain between her lips keeping her quiet. Finally the professor's work was done. The girl was naked confined to her chair, covered in sweat, sex juices, and fresh sperm dripping out of 4 holes. There was a cock gag inserted to her mouth, and a chastity belt cupping her pussy. She could no longer escape. Her fate was sealed.

The professor was finally content. He answered her last question.

"What's happened Rachel... is you started sniffing around, and I don't like that." He broke the veil of his deception, with a hint of annoyance.

"But it's not a problem. I have an idea in mind for you. You want to see your sister again? I can make that happen." He announced.

"The video you watched happened to be a short-lasting overload of your subconscious mind. Essentially allowing me to get you here quickly to start your proper training. It'll wear off soon, but it clearly doesn't matter now". The professor sat down at the computer and started setting up her programme. Rachel was listening to every word he said, everything seemed so surreal.