Jodie's New Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and you can swallow now" he said. Rachel gulped their combined love mixture down her throat, one of bitter taste. The sensations didn't leave her. She could still feel the globby texture on her lips, her tongue, up her nose, and leaking out her vagina.

"You have a lot of videos to watch, so enjoy them... I've heard they're very pleasurable." He added.

The professor grabbed a large set of headphones and adjusted it to her head. Her world became that of the screen in front of her and the sounds now penetrating her ears again. She started to panic. Her heart rate rose and her head darted around trying to shake them off.

A new video was expanded on screen, as he hit play and looked at Rachel. Her eyes widened in fear. She perked fully up, testing the supports on her restraints. She tried to scream but the cock pressed into her lips refused her pleas. He groped her exposed tits one last time, as she naturally thrust out to show him. He laughed, he knew he would pleasurably enjoy breaking this one. As he did with all of them.

Finally, the professor left the basement as the girl remained seated in her chair. The door slammed shut as the colours of light faded to darkness.

Rachel's world changed forever.