Jodie's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
After 2 years sucking cock, Jodie receives a visitor...
7.2k words
4.27
18.2k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a slut, and her feelings didn't matter. Jodie knew that about herself.

Did her feelings ever matter? Jodie couldn't remember.

The girl was slumped inside her cell, as usual. She had been practicing her art for two years in the facility but the overseers, as they were known, never gave her a clock. Time had no meaning, and it never occurred to Jodie to care.

Cocks poked in, Jodie pleasured them with her mouth, and men left satisfied. It was as master had instructed all that time ago. Her master was everything to Jodie. She was desperate to serve him, and if he wanted her to stay here and suck cock for him, Jodie would do exactly that.

Since then, this room has become her entire world. It was all Jodie needed to think about.

It was then she heard the familiar signs. A door opened on the other side and a soft member suddenly presented itself through her gloryhole.

Two years of the same routine had dulled her mind. Jodie didn't think any more, she just acted on muscle memory. The girl saw the manhood and without thinking, came up on her knees to greet it. Her nose gladly invited in the musky scent demanding her attention as she took a deep sniff. Jodie grinned. The sexual tension throbbed beneath her chastity belt but frustration had long been her friend. She couldn't touch herself. She ignored her pussy's demands for now.

Teasing as she knew best, Jodie engaged in her starter course. She brought her slender fingers up and commenced in bringing it to life. Soft movements were joined by little pecks from her eager lips. She cupped his delicate sack and sucked them gently into her mouth. Jodie was making love.

The man groaned as he pushed himself further into the hole. Jodie smiled blissfully and beamed to herself. Sex noises had became addictive music to Jodie's ears. It was the only stimulating sounds she heard day and night in her cell, and whether it was herself or the girl next door, it showed they were doing a good job.

She rubbed her chastity belt against her feet, imagining herself fucking the cock currently on her lips, but she knew that was not her purpose. Her feelings didn't matter.

Eventually, Jodie's energetic efforts were rewarded as the cock was brought to full mast. The girl shifted her kneeling position for the main course as she planned her conquest. She sat up and angled her head down over the tip, ready to serve. Jodie felt the sudden warmth irradiate from his hard manhood against her face.

The girl was eager, as she always was. Her fingers peeled back his foreskin, and the cocksucker's lips opened and engulfed the cock head with her waiting mouth. She lightly suckled on him whilst steadily jerking his sweaty meat. Jodie knew it was time to get working. The girl had a cock to please and she never disappointed.

She lapped it up with her tongue before sinking her mouth further down the throbbing shaft, feeling his cock slide deeper along her mouth walls. Jodie had memorised the feeling inside her lips and tied it to submission and acceptance of her place. His member's red hot veins pulsed as she licked and sucked everything she could reach. His head now entered her throat as sex juice built up inside her mouth, but it wasn't a problem for Jodie. She had mastered the technique to ease slightly off the deepthroat, allowing a channel for the man juice to pass into her stomach via short, rapid gulps. Jodie took a breath, and carried on.

A few minutes passed as she set into a familiar rhythm. Sucking cock hard until she sensed he was on the edge, before holding off with softer stroking, licking the shaft and lightly sucking the head. Jodie allowed him to build his stamina, before attacking hard again. Deepthroat, stroke, lick, and suck. It was an easy process for her to memorise. It had been all the cocksucker had needed to memorise.

Suddenly, Jodie knew it was almost time. She heard groans from behind the wall as his cock veins pulsed against the sides of her mouth. Pre-cum joined her saliva as Jodie tasted him on her lips. She rubbed her tongue on his cock, marking her tastebuds with his juices, before sliding herself back down ready to enjoy every cocksucker's favourite dessert.

The girl knew a man when they were on the edge of cumming, and Jodie desperately craved her treat. She renewed her efforts.

His jerks forward became harder and more aggressive as she refused to ease up. Jodie just sealed her lips on the hole as the cock fucked her mouth roughly. Her hands played with her tits as she could do nothing else but suffer the onslaught taking her mouth. Every time she was knocked off, she brought her head forward again to bring maximum pleasure to the cock using her. It seemed to work as the man grunted loudly on the other side as he finally banged the wall with his knuckles.

The cock pulsed as the man released hard. The first jet of white goodness injected itself into Jodie's eager mouth. Her eyes squeezed shut and her body tensed up as she moaned proudly into his shaft. Jodie gulped his first seed down her throat. She pulled off his head and it sprang upwards, staring straight at her face. She kept jerking, and it was quickly followed by a second rope which splashed her eyes and nose. It started running down her face onto her chin. Jodie moaned in satisfaction. She felt marked and used. Her pussy screamed for attention.

The girl bent forward again kissing the upper shaft and sucking the head, working the man through maximum pleasure. More pulses came from him, colouring the walls of Jodie's mouth with cock juice. It was a bigger load than usual. The white substance dripped from her chin onto the floor. She knew it was the cocksucker's job to clean up afterwards, and Jodie didn't mind.

For now she continued licking and light sucking, bringing the exhausted member round to its aftercare. She used the back of her hand to wipe her eyes clear and smudged his seed onto her small tits. Her fingers were now free to help. She lifted up his manhood and using her tongue, she lapped up his cock all around free of sex juices. She came underneath and licked his balls as her sticky face and tits glistened in the light.

Jodie always yearned for cock to leave satisfied. Clean-up became Jodie's favourite part after having cum down her throat. The girl always wanted to thank it for allowing her to please them and cleaning their organs was the least she could do.

After a time, the penis was satisfied and happy. It removed itself from the hole, as Jodie heard a shuffling and a zip, before the door opened and slammed closed again.

Jodie was once again alone. She was still kneeling naked by her gloryhole, covered in cum dripping from her chin, with only the muffled sounds of moaning coming from other rooms to break the renewed silence. She got down on all fours and licked the cum gathering by her feet. The girl knew she was serving her master. She was content. Jodie was happy.

If Jodie had a mirror, she would see a girl completely different from the one that left college all that time ago. She had a thinner body, apart from her perky tits that still stood out, and her knees were rough and hardened from the unforgiving ground.

Jodie's palm cupped her chastity belt as her fingers lazily traced the outsides. She wasn't allowed to touch. Her pussy was not her property. Some girls could get off by working their sensitive tits, but no matter how hard she tried, Jodie wasn't one of them. It only worsened her horny frustrations.

Only when she showered could she reach a climax.

Those were her favourite days. The overseers would open up the cells and escort the girls in file to the shower block. One by one, they unlocked their belts and sent them inside the hot springs. It was bliss. Each and every girl moaned underneath a shower-head, as the cleaning became second to fierce group masturbation.

Musky female aroma stank the shower room as the girls only thought of their master's male appendage and sexual gratification. Jodie would scrub herself clean as ordered, but then would join the girls on the floor as her fingers unashamedly ravaged her own sex, ending in euphoric experiences never thought possible by free womankind.

It had been too long since their last wash. She was always eager for the next.

But she reminded herself it wasn't up to her to decide.

She was just a slut, and her feelings didn't matter. This was always her mantra.

When the girls were good, they were allowed into the inner courtyard of the facility. The hot sun would pierce Jodie's pale skin with sizzling burns as they experienced life outside of their gloryholes. The girls would talk, but only on a limited range of subjects. They only cared about pleasing master, and that was all they spoke of. How many dicks did they estimate they sucked? If their master would be pleased with them? If he will ever come to visit?

It didn't occur to them they might be speaking about different masters, only ever that they called him master.

Jodie saw all types, cultures, and backgrounds. Americans, Europeans, Asians, Africans. Short, tall, big, small, blondes, brunettes, gingers, multicoloured. All were working at the facility. Master didn't seem to discriminate.

The girls never spoke of home, it never occurred to them that it mattered. Jodie was a slut, she knew. Her home didn't matter any more. Only master did.

Jodie closed her eyes thinking of him. She fell back on her mattress after another job well done.

The girl chuckled to herself through her cum-stained lips. Her warped sense of humour knew she was fighting a never-ending battle. No matter how much dick she drained, they always came back full again. The futility amused her.

Maybe Jodie was still human after all...?

Her giddy laughs turn quiet as her ears zoned into the moans and grunts taking place all around her. It was all she ever listened to. It was a normal day.

She leaned to her right and reached for her wattle bottle. Jodie pulled back the top with her teeth and sucked in the liquid. She washed her mouth and gargled, before swallowing to supplement the vitamins already settled on her stomach. Her beaker was almost empty but the overseers would refill it soon. They cared for her needs every day and Jodie was thankful to them. She only hoped they used her mouth as well as the customers did. She wanted to repay their kindness.

The overseers would bring her food too, although Jodie was rarely hungry. Her stomach was never empty, and she never lacked access to protein. The overseers would bring her mostly a diet of fruit and vegetables, and pass it through the one-way flap in her cell door. Jodie once jokingly asked for the French dressing, which made her popular amongst the overseers.

A few tried chatting to her, but Jodie had limited range of thought, so those interests slowly faded. They ended up much happier just using the girl for her intended purpose instead.

She set her water down and laid on her back.

Two things could happen now. Sometimes she drifted off for a short nap, but most of the time fresh meat was provided through the gloryhole for her immediate attention.

On this occasion, it was neither.

It was something else entirely.

Jodie heard an overseer's boots click together as they walked outside her corridor. That was nothing new, but on reaching Jodie's cell they stopped. Jodie sat up and looked at the door, her thoughts flying through her mind. Why just her door?

The metal rust screeched loudly as the bolt was unlocked to her cell. It swung outwards as the shine of the day penetrated into her cell. Jodie hadn't adjusted to the brightness as her arm protected her eyes from the beams of strong light attacking her from the doorway.

A man was heard closing the distance between them. She tried to peek as she noticed him blocking out the light as he approached. She looked at him.

And suddenly she couldn't breathe.

Her chest tightened. Her heart pounded painfully against her body.

Jodie quickly collapsed to the ground as she lowered herself submissively, refusing to look directly at him.

She knew this man.

She could never forget this man.

Her pussy throbbed violently demanding attention, but she hated herself. She didn't deserve pleasure.

Jodie reminded herself she was just a slut, and her feelings never ever mattered.

Master had returned.

Her brain raced. She wanted to scream. She wanted to please him. Pleasure him. Love him.

For the first time in a long time she found it hard to do her job. Jodie froze in position, unable to comprehend the situation. She cowered away. Was she allowed to touch him? And feel him? And serve him?

In the end, it was Jodie's master who broke the ice. He called out her name.

"Jodie."

The sound entered her ears and penetrated her mind. Jodie's pussy throbbed. The sound was so sweet.

Her head rose slowly as her eyes wandered upwards. First his shoes, then his trousers, his belt, his shirt, his beautiful face. And finally his eyes. He was staring at her, smiling, and they locked eyes. She tried to smile but was in awe of his power over her. The sex god standing before her.

Eventually she croaked out her response.

"Master..."

"Pleasure me now Jodie."

As if ordered for the very first time again, it was an addict reunited. Jodie moaned and breathed hard. She was delighted to respond.

"Yes, Master!"

Jodie kneeled to her task.

The last time she had pleasured her master had been a long while ago. She had sucked thousands of dicks since master had left her inside this room. Different shapes, sizes, features. She could not remember them all. They had all become one.

But this was master's cock. She could not forget this one. It was the best one in the world, Jodie knew. It needed the best the girl could offer.

Jodie closed in on her owner's manhood. She could smell her master's musky scent, and see the contours of his thick shaft.

She had remembered them. She had never forgotten.

She started by bringing her hands up to his dick. They sizzled hot as they wrapped around him. Jodie found a rhythm, slowly stroking up and down. The touch of electricity ran through her fingers, down her arms, and engulfed her whole body. She was on fire. She moved her head forward as her lips parted ever so slightly. They brought themselves to the head of master's cock, resting on the tip, tasting master again for the first time.

The taste was incredible. A sea of beautiful memories washed over Jodie as all attempts to tease left her as she penetrated the organ into her mouth. She sealed the cock shaft with her lips as her tongue continued it's assault for his pleasure. She put pressure on the underside with her tongue, licking around and along, whilst slowly bobbing her head up and down. No area was without attention.

Jodie concentrated. This was the most important time of her life. She needed her master to be happy. Her saliva gave her lubrication, and she needed it to ease her throat further down. Once she was composed, Jodie took a breath, and deepthroated.

Feeling master's cock move so deep, her legs shook beneath her. Her lips moved further and further down until they reached the base. Jodie forced her head up against his stomach with as much pain as it took. Her tongue kept busy pressuring the underside of master. She held this position.

Master groaned in pleasure...

Jodie beamed a smile the best she could. She felt whole. She had no worries in the world. Her master took care of everything. Jodie's only thought was of pleasing master. She was just a slut, and her feelings didn't matter.

Her master moaned again. She released the deepthroat, sucking all juices into her mouth as she released. She came fully off as she swallowed. The taste would usually be bitter, but master tasted amazing. She rolled the excess over her taste buds as she stroked master's now wet cock with her right hand.

She was quickly back at it. Jodie brought her lips back to master tasting his male musk again. It was delightful. Jodie reinvigorated her efforts, fucking herself upon his member.

Jodie could feel master's cock getting hotter, as it burnt her mouth. The veins felt like volcanos ready to erupt on a second's notice. She was desperate for her reward. Master's reward. For allowing her to serve him all this time. She would do anything for him. He was all that mattered.

As Jodie kept up her efforts. It came without warning. Master grunted as he roughly slammed Jodie up against the wall. Master came fiercely against Jodie's desperate lips and down into her waiting throat.

Master kept up the pace fucking Jodie's face, completely disregarding her. Her lips jerked on his cock as she received ropes of sperm inside her. He grunted again. He enjoyed the power he held over the girl, she was firmly his property to control.

Finally, Master unsheathed himself from his cocksucker. She kept licking and stroking him as he slowly softened in her hand. His cum was all sitting on the top of her stomach so it wasn't a hard clean up job. She just wanted to make master happy. The girl felt giddy as her stomach rumbled. She looked down and felt her body, imagining Master's seed owning her from the inside again.

Master was happy. He finally withdrew his penis as Jodie looked up at him.

"Thank you master!" Jodie blurted out, with a hint of panic. She then noticed that master had been filming her the entire time. The girl gave it no mind. What master did was of no concern to her. She was just a slut and her feelings didn't matter.

The reply felt like an eternity in coming.

"It was my pleasure Jodie"

She could detect a smile through his words.

"Tell me Jodie," he said, clearly for the benefit of the camera. "What have you been doing for the past two years?"

Jodie was taken aback by the question. She had been here two years? She gave her answer.

"Master! I've been doing as you've ordered me to. I've been sucking cock after cock for you Master. I love serving you...I hope this pleases you."

Jodie saw her master laugh.

"Yes it does, Jodie. You have pleased me. Would you be anywhere else if you could?"

Jodie gleamed at his praise. She was so happy in this moment.

"I'd be nowhere else! I just want to suck cock for you master! It's my favourite thing in the whole world!"

Nowhere else occurred to Jodie. Why would it? This world was all she knew now.

Master then turned the camera on himself.

"You see. She doesn't want to go anywhere!" He smiled. "Very soon you'll be just like her, and wouldn't that be so nice. You two put together."

Jodie cocked her head to the side, wondering who he was talking to. She couldn't understand what Master was doing with that camera, not that she minded.

Master spoke to Jodie again.

"Keep up the great work. Very soon you'll have a friend with you!"

The words of master filtered into Jodie's head. A friend? She didn't think she wanted any friends? She responded to Master the way she always did.

"Yes Master. Thank you! I'm just a slut Master, and my feelings don't matter!" Jodie eagerly replied hoping to please him.

But she didn't get a reply.

Her master turned around and swung the metal door closed. Jodie heard him slide the bolt across as she sat in silence, staring.

Questions entered Jodie's mind, but she rejected their importance. She was just a slut, and her feelings didn't matter. She was happy to serve master, and if he needed her to be his cocksucker, she would be. She had a purpose. Everything was okay.

Jodie was happy.

--------

(One week earlier)

The girl entered the classroom. Today it was empty as she expected. Perfect.

Looking around, she found the desk. She had always been the reserved and quiet type, but today she couldn't be. She needed answers.

Drawers were opened, but drawers were slammed closed again. It was all boring papers and stationary.