Jodie's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Jodie's sister joins her in the gloryhole.
8k words
4.47
15.5k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was just a slut. She loved cock. This was her mantra.

She desired it. She yearned for it. She required it.

Her cunt. Her ass. Her mouth. Whoever would take her. Whenever they would take her. Wherever they would take her. The girl needed it.

It had been a week. The basement was still cold. She was strapped in tightly, but she couldn't rebel any more. Her body spend all of its energy staying warm, so the girl's brain couldn't judge the information fed into her. After a while it became accepted.

The only feeling besides the cold breeze was the moist company of the cock gag in her mouth. She attended to the phallus as if it were real, as fresh water pumped through the head when she sucked it. She always swallowed, but water didn't quite satisfy her anymore.

Rachel was slumped down in her chair as another subliminal porn video blared out from the screen. It had been playing for hours. It consisted of girls being degraded and used for pleasure. Words of encouragement, as well as her new mantra, accompanied the video.

They called her a slut. Calling her addicted to cock. Desperate for cum. At first she was disgusted by the pornography, but after a while her pussy would throb and she would suck on her gag in time with the scenes on screen.

She would try to rub her belt against the hard surface of the chair, but it did nothing but increase her frustrations. The girl would moan loudly against the girth in her lips and bang her feet against the floor. Her wrists were marked by the leather straps as she pushed against them. It was sexual torture. She was going insane.

Rachel stamped her feet frustratingly. Only cum could truly sate her.

She repeated her mantra inside her mouth as she hummed into the gag. It was how every day had gone so far. The girl was just a slut now, and she loved cock. This was her mantra now.

She had endured for 7 days. It was the morning of the 8th. She could hear footsteps on the upper floors, and the smell of sizzling bacon permeated the house. Rachel's stomach rumbled. In the first few days, her hunger bothered her. He would bring her food three times a day, but it was never enough.

Eventually her needs adapted, and cock became the sole focus of her desires. The bacon didn't bother her any more.

As if on cue, light penetrated the basement as the man made his way down towards her. He was wearing his nightgown.

The professor smiled at Rachel.

But Rachel didn't return the smile.

The girl cowered away, almost pretending he didn't exist.

She understood the power he held over her. How he had changed her. She pulled on her restraints forcefully. They didn't budge.

"Good morning, young Rachel." He opened.

She ignored him... not that she could talk with a cock in her mouth.

"I know it's only been a week, but today's the day." he told her.

It had been the longest week of her life.

"You're seeing your sister again! Just like you always wanted!" He cheered gleefully. He pressed some buttons on the computer as the sex noises stopped playing in her ears. He had her full attention.

"Okay, so we've not had the best relationship up to now." He offered. The professor stood up to her and caressed her blonde hair like a doctor assessing his patient. The girl winced.

He moved his hand down across her shoulder and followed the contours of her supple breasts. He turned his palm towards her skin and groped her, and his hands were hot to the touch. Rachel exhaled deeply as his warmth transferred onto her breasts. He cupped her large tits and pinched her pencil nipples between his fingers, and sharp pains shot through her nerves.

"Mmh!" Rachel muffled as her face contorted with helpless torment. She tried to move away but her back was hard up against the metal.

She was secretly glad.

The warmth felt blissful on her skin, and the woman craved sexual attention. She couldn't move away, so instead Rachel pushed her tits further outwards to invite more groping.

Rachel was angry at herself. She had so little control over her own body. She hoped he didn't notice.

The professor smirked. She was definitely ready.

"I know what you need, little one." He promised. She closed her eyes and looked downwards.

"Perhaps... a little bit of dick to calm you down?" He patronised her.

But Rachel didn't care. Her eyes shot to him as she moaned into her gag. Her body ceased all movement as time stood still.

He unclipped her mouth gag. The soaked plastic slipped away from its hole as her lips met again for the first time in 7 days.

She didn't scream for help.

The man undid his gown as his hard cock came into view. Rachel's eyes devoured the meat in front of her. This time she was unashamedly straining towards him.

The professor laughed at her change of mood. He came to the side of Rachel and grabbed hold of her ponytail. Her face jerked downwards against his manipulations, as her face found a front row seat. The girl desperately parted her lips again as her head was unceremoniously forced onto his cock. She gagged in hopeless distress. Rachel's body jerked against her restraints as her neck bent at an awkward angle towards him.

Rachel felt in pain, but she groaned in pleasure. The tip penetrated her lips as she felt it sink deeper and deeper against her mouth walls. Her tongue started lapping at the hardness as she tasted male musk on her tongue. Her taste buds were driving her crazy, and she smiled when she could taste his pre-cum. It was so much better than water.

The professor ignored her flapping as he used her how he wanted. Using her love handle he fucked her face aggressively. Her neck twisted round and it hurt against the limit of its movement but Rachel aided him in his pleasure. She used her tongue on the underside of his shaft, scooping up all of his flavour, as he grunted into her mouth.

His manhood bulged. Her lapping tongue got the brunt of the explosion as she devoured the rich flavour of his seed. It tasted so good. Rachel's pussy begged for release inside her belt. She tried sinking her lips to the base of his cock, but she gagged as more cum shot straight down her throat. Her insatiable lust for cum pushed all the right buttons as she gulped quickly. More ropes followed. She swallowed again.

Eventually he was spent, and the professor quickly backed off from Rachel's mouth. Leaving her in a cum-used mess. The girl tried to follow him but her body snapped back into the chair as her face stretched in horrified fear and panic.

"No, please! Put it back!" She begged. She licked her lips desperately tasting the last of him. She pushed out her tits with impressive flexibility.

"Thank you Rachel. That blowjob was very kind of you. You're getting better."

"I need cock, professor. Just fuck me. Please. I'll do anything. Just fuck me!" Rachel threw her dignity aside. The girl was desperate.

The professor grinned. He loved it when they struggled.

"I'm sorry Rachel, not right now." He replied sympathetically. "But if you do as I order you, I promise you'll get all the cock you want."

Her eyes lit up. All the cock she wanted?

Although she hated him for what he was doing to her, she needed cock even more. She would do anything. She was just a slut. She fucking loved cock. This was her mantra.

"You're ready. I'm going to release you from that chair soon, Rachel. Follow me upstairs to the dining room."

Rachel processed his words. She wanted to escape, but she was terrified of his power and control he held over her body. She nodded her head aggressively.

"Yes professor. Of course. I won't run."

"I know you won't, Rachel. Your family never runs."

The professor suddenly unclipped her feet clamps as she flexed her ankles again for the first time. Soon her arms were free, and she was picked up from the chair. Rachel's legs quickly fell away, not used to holding weight, but the professor caught her. He leveraged her back to her feet and Rachel tried again to balance her slim build. She struggled to hold her step, but she managed.

The professor groped her tits as they stood out proudly in front of him, but Rachel didn't move. Trying to keep her balance, she let him do as he wanted. She hated him, but her mind just thought of the next cock. A few days ago she would've hit him. But now she meekly accepted her position. She waited for him to finish playing with her.

"Okay slut. Follow me to your new life." He announced. The professor turned and walked back up the stairs.

Rachel looked around the room. Her torture chair was the sole focus of this dark basement. She had been leering at the screen for what felt like an eternity.

She knew this place had changed her. Her body was owned.

She needed to wrestle control back from him.

But right now, finding a cock was too important. Her body was in serious heat.

Rachel heard the professor reach the top of the stairs and suddenly snapped out of her thought process. She moved up the stairs towards the hallway quickly, fearing his wrath.

Rachel felt the warm air of the morning across her skin as she left the cold basement. Her naked body glistened in the light as cum dripped from her body onto the floor. The professor noticed.

"Fucking slut. See what you've done? Clean it up." He ordered.

Rachel quickly dropped to her knees. She felt a sharp pain in her legs as they crashed into the wooded floorboards a little too roughly, but she didn't care. Her tongue reached out and licked up the sperm, as her fingers playfully groped her own tits. The professor laughed.

"What a slut. You love cum, don't you?" He asked.

"I love it, professor." She agreed. She finished licking up the floor before shoving her own tits into her mouth. She licked around her nipple, finding more globs of sperm. She breathed out deeply tasting the seed on her lips as she savoured the moment.

The professor was bored. The girl looked pathetic. He turned around expecting her to follow, and she kept behind him, submissively.

"I'll give you some food before you go." He told her, as they walked through the large house.

Eventually they came across his kitchen. The smell of breakfast hit Rachel, as she held her stomach to fight the pain inside her. The professor pointed to a chair and she sat down as he continued cooking.

He turned over the bacon. It was nice and crispy. It was the way she remembered liking it, before her cum addiction dulled her inability to taste anything else.

"You're going to see your sister Jodie today, Rachel. How does that sound?"

"Good." She offered meekly.

"Only good? You know I had to pull all the stops to make this happen? You owe me quite a lot if I'm being honest."

Rachel's face turned away with anger. After everything he's put her through?

"Oh don't be like that. I like the new you! Much more...compliant. And profitable." He told her.

She didn't like the sound of that. Rachel looked back towards him.

"What's happening to me now?" She asked.

The professor turned his head and looked at her, curiously. He continued cooking.

"Do you love cock, Rachel?"

"I love cock." She repeated.

The professor smiled. He loved hearing them say it.

"You saw the video of Jodie when I went to visit. What had she been doing for the last two years?"

"She was... sucking cock for you professor... earning you money." Rachel found it hard to answer him.

"Right you are, Rachel. And wouldn't you like to join her? You would be together, of course." He remarked.

Rachel delayed an answer. She didn't want to annoy him. She had seen what he could do. The professor noticed.

"You love cock, Rachel?"

"I love cock." She repeated.

"You'll get all the cock you desire there." He persuaded her.

Rachel's mind drifted to cock. She imagined one deep in her mouth, as two more thick shafts fucked her mercilessly from behind. They pulled her hair, like the professor did. They abused her body like the cum slut she was. Rachel felt her pussy desperately beg her beneath her belt. Life would be so good.

"Okay..." she offered.

"Good Rachel! You're getting there! Just think of all the men you'll serve. I can't possibly keep up with you at my age, and their needs are endless. It'll be a good final home for you." He said.

Rachel's brain focussed on the meaning of the words 'final home', but they soon drifted back to cock and cum. She found it so hard to concentrate with an empty stomach. She was just a slut, she knew. She fucking needed cock. This was her mantra.

Finally, the professor brought over a plate full of delicious nourishment. He placed it on the other side of the table by an empty chair.

Rachel looked on, confused.

"Think I've done a good job with this breakfast, don't you think? I'm starving!" He gasped sarcastically. He picked up his cutlery, and tucked in.

Rachel's mouth dropped. Her stomach angrily attacked her insides, betrayed by her nose supplying her with empty promises.

"I'm hungry." She posed, mustering up the courage.

The professor looked up at her. He then looked back at his breakfast.

He took another bite.

"Your breakfast..." He chewed some more, savouring the crunchy bacon. "Is under the table."

Rachel's mind wandered to the professor's manhood again. And his delicious cum. Her true favourite meal.

But she hesitated.

"But I've just blown you professor." Rachel remarked crudely. "I thought you didn't have enough for me?"

The professor put down his fork. "I have some left in the tank for you Rachel. You'll just have to work a bit harder."

Rachel took a second to ingest his words, before obediently slipping from her chair under the table.

The professor saw nothing before feeling hands messing at his nightgown. His dick felt the breeze against the morning air, before feeling very snug and moist. He shifted in his seat to accommodate Rachel as she attended him again.

Rachel could taste her previous efforts. She spent some time cleaning him of cum and indulging in her own addiction. His penis gradually became semi-hard as she licked and sucked his cock under the table. The professor groaned in his chair as he enjoyed her.

He knew he couldn't cum again this morning, but the professor enjoyed having his morning breakfast with a blowjob. It was the simple pleasures in life.

Rachel tried desperately to get him off, but it was no use. She used the last remains of her energy trying her best to get him over the edge, but his cock refused to bulge. He tried sucking his balls and jerking him as quick as she could, but what little cum was still inside him wouldn't offer itself for Rachel. She cried desperately. She felt the contours of his dick as she sunk deeper into him. She tried deepthroating, but she gagged again. She just couldn't do it.

He rested his hand gently on the back of her head. Not forcing her, just resting. She bobbed up and down as he finished his coffee.

"Keep doing that, Rachel. I'm almost there!" He lied. The professor downed the rest of his coffee and closed his eyes, satisfied.

She continued fucking her own face, licking the underside of his dick with her overworked tongue.

"Nice and slow, now Rachel. I'm just making a phone call."

She did as she was ordered. Rachel slowed down, frustratingly. She kneeled under the table between his legs as the professor picked up his phone and dialled a number.

Rachel couldn't hear much of the phone call. She was more interested in cock and cum. The professor was talking about her arrival, and 'getting the other one ready'... whatever that meant.

Soon, the call was done.

"Okay, you've had your chance Rachel." He told her. The professor stepped up from the table as cock slipped out of her mouth.

"No! Please Professor, I need cum!" She begged.

"Sorry little one. I guess you weren't good enough the second time around. Clean up all the washing for me, and I'll see that you get the cum you need" he said. The professor slipped himself back into his nightgown and wandered out of the room.

Rachel was left on her own, and her eyes immediately scanned the back door. She entertained the idea of leaving but her brain was so wired towards cock she couldn't think straight. Rachel was so hungry for semen. Her basic needs were her priority. She needed to please the professor until he gave her cum, so she got to work.

Rachel picked up the dirty pots and pans and placed them in the tub ready for washing. She filled it with hot water and cleaning solution, running her hand underneath the flow. She enjoyed the warm embrace of kindness it provided her. She rubbed some hot soap onto her perky tits as she mashed them close to the tub. She moaned.

She felt happy at this moment.

She was just a slut. She needed cock. She repeated her mantra.

She continued cleaning. After resetting the table for the next meal, she knelt down submissively in the corner and bowed her head respectfully, waiting for the professor to return.

Finally, the professor came in and judged her work. He was content. The professor had showered and changed, wearing his professional shirt and trousers.

"Okay. It's time to go, Rachel." He told her. "Grab the gag from the basement and attach it to yourself. Can't have you calling for help when we're out, can we?"

She bowed her head even lower.

"Once you've done that, go into the garage." The professor continued. "I want you to open the back seat of my car and attach yourself to the straps. Make sure nobody can see you from street level. Do that and I'll give you the cum you want, Rachel."

Rachel breathed hard. She heard the 'C' word again. She took in his instructions and got going.

The girl stood up and skipped down to the basement. She grabbed the cock harness, slipping it between her lips and removing the water pipe. The cock caressed her tongue and the texture distracted her from the fact it couldn't supply her with semen. Her stomach rumbled again.

She locked the gag in place behind her head as she ventured back upstairs. Rachel suckled on the head idly with her tongue.

Finding the garage, she noticed her own car at the back, hiding away. Rachel didn't pay it much attention.

She opened the back seat of the professor's car and saw an open space where the seats should've been. Instead she gazed at the vast array of clasps and straps that were designed to hold a person down. She crouched in and laid on her back. Looking up at the roof, she shuffled into place, attaching her feet to the clamps and rigging her body against the hard surface of the car.

Eventually most straps were in place. The professor came over and finished the rest. He tied her hands against the back of the front seat before throwing a bed sheet over her body. She tried to moan but the gag muffled her voice. Nobody would come to her rescue today. The professor peeled back the cover until he saw her eyes looking back at him.

"Well done Rachel. You've done so well over the past few days. I know we couldn't give you a full training package, but this should be enough to keep you going..." he said. Rachel gazed up at him.

"Don't worry about your mother, she's not looking for you. I've seen to that. Your family thinks you've moved away." He told her. She gazed up at him, terrified. The sheet was replaced back over her head as she struggled against its claustrophobic hug.

After a few moments, she felt the engine roar to life as vibrations hummed through her chastity belt. She tried digging in, but she couldn't satisfy the fire in her nether region.

Suddenly, they were moving. Sunlight pierced through her cover as she left the professor's house for the first time in a week.

She would return one day.

Neither of them knew it yet.

But right now that didn't matter.

Because today was the beginning of Rachel's new life.

-----

After another satisfied customer, Jodie crawled back to her bed.