Jodie's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her sticky lips and wiped her chin. Just like she did after every customer.

She went for her water bottle, swallowing down some fresh liquid, ready for her next job.

It was Jodie's regular routine. It was her life.

But it was about to change.

The girl stroked her black hair as she lay on her bed, listening for the grunts of pleasure emanating through the walls. Jodie heard male and feminine voices alike in the heat of battle as she imagined the sexual tension all around her.

Jodie was good at teasing herself. Her mind drifted to the feeling of being held down and taken. A cock inside her pussy thrusting in and out without a care for her pleasure. She would try to break free but the strong man would always keep control, never letting her escape. She would thrash and moan, but Jodie knew she didn't want to escape. Not really. She was caught. And she would stay this way for as long as they wanted her.

Her hand reached down subconsciously to her pussy but felt only cold steel instead. Jodie's mind snapped out of her dream and realised her mistake. She teased herself with no relief. Again.

Her face grimaced and her eyes snapped shut. Jodie banged hard on her belt.

It wasn't the first time. It wouldn't be the last.

Jodie was ready for sleep. She closed her eyes as she laid side on. Her mind slowly came to a stop...

Suddenly her red light switched off. The window shutters flicked open as fierce light plunged into her cell. The girl felt the hot blaze on her milky skin as Jodie woke up startled. She covered her eyes.

Her routine had been changed, but that usually meant good news. She stood up awaiting further action.

Jodie's cell door opened, so she stepped outside to her spot obediently, awaiting overseer instruction. All girls did the same.

Jodie looked around. She saw naked girls of all types stood in uniformity. Their chastity belts sat snug around their waists. Their tits sparkled in the light, all showing fresh cum deposits on their skin.

One ginger teen was sucking idly on her fingers and licking her lips clean of semen. The girl noticed Jodie staring at her and winked proudly. She had clearly just been sucking off.

An asian slut turned around and started cum-swapping with another girl. Their tongues entered each other's mouths, their hands pressed against each other's firm tits. They loved each other.

The sight turned Jodie on. So many horny sluts all around her. Jodie squeezed her thighs in response. The girls couldn't take their eyes off each other as they all stood exposed on display.

Soon an overseer appeared. He strode forward and dominated the centre of the room, where he could command the attention of every girl.

"It's shower time. You know the way. Follow on!" The order was kept to the point.

And quickly, Jodie's line was moving. She closed the gap between herself and a dark girl in front.

She knew this girl as Laura.

Jodie leered. The girl's bum swayed seductively as it hugged her belt. Her hips accentuated her hourglass figure. Jodie noticed her side boobs as they bounced outwards on her chest, and she reeked of sex. She was built for it. Jodie could always hear sex noises coming from her room, and she felt a tinge of happiness knowing a slut like Laura was serving master.

Her line of sluts turned a corner, and then another. She went up some stairs. Jodie knew the route.

It was an old building. Plaster peeled off the prison walls. The floor was not clean. The high windows were open, and she could see the outside world if she leant over. You could almost climb down, but Jodie didn't care.

Instead her thoughts were elsewhere. Jodie's body shook with coiled giddiness. Her fingers couldn't wait to be reunited with her snatch.

Fantasies washed through her mind as she worked herself up. She imagined hot water gushing through her hair as she fingered herself silly on the shower floor. She would watch Laura as she licked other girls out before being fucked herself. She would orgasm over and over again. Her life would be complete.

Jodie beamed with happiness. Her life was perfect.

"Stop the line!" An overseer shouted.

The girls stopped. Jodie too. Their heads kept looking forward, showing discipline to not turn around without being ordered. An overseer walked beside them, looking the girls up and down.

He stopped at Jodie.

"This is the one." He nodded to the man to his right. He walked away, as the second overseer stepped towards her.

"Step out of line, slut. Follow me."

Jodie did as instructed. She fell behind him submissively.

The man snapped his lazy posture into purposeful movements. He darted back the way Jodie had come from. She followed him, watching all the naked girls in line as she walked past them.

They were suddenly back at her block again. This time it was quiet and empty.

Jodie was frogmarched to a spot in the middle of the room. She was ordered to kneel down and bow her head submissively, and she did so. Her eyes pointed at the concrete floor as she waited. Her knees and feet hurt, but they were used to it. They were toughened up, and she could stay in this position for hours at a time now.

She wouldn't move without permission.

But the order to stand didn't take long.

Jodie saw two shadows approach her front. She could only see their feet.

One had dark polished shoes, and the other was completely barefoot.

"Look up now Jodie." The man said.

And she did.

Her eyes widened. Her body tensed up. Jodie called out to him and smiled blissfully.

He took a second to breathe out as he smiled back.

"How has my cocksucker been doing? I've heard good things from the overseers here." He told her.

Jodie nodded her head incessantly as she replied. "Yes Master! It's been going so well. I suck cock for you every day. I've gotten so good at it!" Her heart beat with pride.

Her master laughed again. He looked to his left where the other girl was standing. She hadn't said a word.

Jodie was still looking at her master. Unable, and unwilling, to remove him from 100% of her attention. He was all Jodie cared about in this world. No one else.

"Well done for working so hard. This pleases me..."

Jodie enjoyed his words, but such praise she felt she did not deserve.

She was a slut, and her feelings didn't matter.

"...and to thank you for your skills, I've brought your little sister along to help you." He said. "Say hello, Rachel." He abruptly added her into the spotlight.

Jodie's eyes finally adjusted on the person in her peripheral vision. The naked girl with blonde hair, big tits, and a chastity belt was Rachel. Her sister.

Jodie studied her. She was her family, but the importance of it seemed to pass her by. Her perky breasts rubbed together as they stood out. Her chastity belt signified her submission.

Apart from her blonde ponytail, the only other difference was the gag inside her sister's mouth.

"Mmhmm" the girl moaned against the girth plunged down her throat.

Jodie looked her sister up and down. Remembering her. Judging her.

She turned back towards her master. She was only interested in one thing.

"Is she here to serve you, Master?"

"Yes she is, my pet. Though unfortunately, she didn't get the same training or experience as you, so you'll have to show her the ropes. You can do that for me, can't you Jodie?" He questioned her, knowing the answer already.

Jodie nodded again. "Absolutely Master."

"I knew I could count on you. Truth is Jodie, Rachel here has been a very naughty girl. She doesn't really like me very much and tried to rescue you."

Jodie raised her eyebrows at her sister. Why would she do that? She was content here.

"But I am generous, Jodie. I've decided to give her a second chance."

Jodie smiled. She had a kind master.

"As of today, you will have a new cocksucker inside your cell. Train her to suck cock, and lose her god-awful gagging reflex." Her master told her.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked.

"Yes, Master. She will be just like me." Jodie responded.

He turned towards Rachel, who watched on. His demeanour changed.

"You'll do as your sister says, now. I said there would be plenty of cock here, and trust me, you'll have cum flowing out your eyeballs."

He brought his hands back to her ponytails and grabbed hold of her gag. He released the clip and the plastic cock eased out of her mouth. Rachel coughed slightly as the status quo changed between her lips. She manipulated her tongue around her mouth, feeling free again for the first time. Her eyes went to her sister.

"Jodie!" She smiled. She had been searching for her sister for two years. The professor was right, today was the day.

"Sister slut." Jodie responded, almost monotone.

Rachel's eyes begged her sister to show some sign of humanity.

"Jodie, I love you. It's me....Rachel. We're family..."

"Settle down, girls. There will be plenty of time for that." The professor interjected.

Both girls focused their eyes on him again.

"Rachel, I've spent the last week recreating you. Dick is your primary need. Follow Jodie's instructions and they'll soon put you inside a gloryhole on your own. You'll be a much happier girl." He told her.

He looked both sisters up and down. They were slaves to him. He enjoyed the moment as he commanded their full attention.

"You two look positively delicious. I must say I'd have you both bend over a table at the drop of a hat, but sadly I have another lady who requires my attention. You may know her..." he smiled.

And then he turned around. He didn't look back as he left via a set of double doors, as the girls were left in silence.

The professor was gone. For now.

Both girls looked at each other. Rachel smiled excitedly.

"Jodie!" Rachel picked up her sister and hugged her. Her cold body warmed to the touch of her sibling as their chastity belts clashed. Jodie slowly brought her arms around her sister, embracing the hug.

"Hello sis." Jodie replied.

Rachel took a sniff. Jodie stunk of sex. She smelt deeper, and her pussy throbbed. She turned to kiss Jodie's cheek, but a stronger waft of cum exhaled from her mouth.

Her addiction fired into overdrive. She needed cum.

Instead of a quick peck, she stuck out her tongue and licked against her cheek. Male sex juices washed over her taste buds as she aggressively held her sister tightly, not letting her escape. Jodie tried to pry away but Rachel just kept licking.

"Stop, sis!" Jodie said angrily, getting annoyed. She dug her hand into her sister's side, forcing them apart.

"Please Jodie! I'm a slut. I need cum!" She replied, with a hint of desperation.

Jodie's face nodded in understanding, showing empathy with her sister.

"Don't worry sis. You'll get plenty here. I'll show you the ropes, just as Master instructs. Follow me." She told her, flicking her head in the direction of travel.

Jodie moved to her room. She had lived here for two years, and now she had a friend.

Master was kind.

Rachel followed her sister. She didn't know what exactly was going on, but she didn't care. The lack of cum in her body had overtaken her mind. Her body could only beg for one thing. Nothing else mattered. Escaping this prison could wait.

As Rachel entered her sister's cell, Jodie closed the door behind her.

-----

The two sisters looked into each other's eyes. Both girls were naked, their tits pushing out from their chests standing proudly as they faced each other.

"This is your new life now, sis." Jodie told her.

She was ordered to train her sister in pleasure, and that's exactly what she would do.

Rachel flinched. This wasn't what she wanted. The blonde looked around studying the prison. All she saw were 4 walls, a high window, and a mattress. She breathed heavily.

Jodie continued.

"Master has ordered me to train you. Do as I say, and you'll become a cocksucker for him just like me." Jodie instructed.

Rachel was barely listening. Her brain was a whirlwind of thoughts. Her mind flickered between escape and juicy cocks. She hadn't sucked real meat for the best part of a day. Her pussy demanded to be fucked, and she couldn't think straight.

Suddenly Jodie came over and pinched her nipples. Rachel felt a sharp pain in her chest. She backed off, covered her tits.

"Ow! What the hell!?" Rachel reacted

The black-haired girl just smiled at her. She had always been envious of her sister's bigger size.

"Maybe now you'll listen to me? There'll be fresh meat coming through our hole..."

Rachel's mind wandered again when her sister brought up 'fresh meat'. Her eyes darted towards the gloryhole. She imagined dicks as they poked through one after another, just for her to feast on.

"...in a minute and we need to focus." Jodie continued.

Jodie squinted her eyes as she analysed her sister again. She could see Rachel was still miles away.

"Oh for cock's sake..." Jodie realised she would have to do something to break the spell.

She leant forward and kissed her own sister.

Rachel's eyes flashed as she felt her sister's tongue invade her lips. She was about to jerk back horrified, but her taste buds sensed something more than just tongue.

She tasted fresh cum.

Instead of leaving, Rachel reciprocated. She brought her hand behind the back of her sister's head as they snogged, lapping up as much cum as she could. Their young bodies mashed together like magnets as they kissed passionately. They looked like desperate lovers as their cocksucking mouths explored one another.

Rachel moaned into her sister. The kiss helped to fight off her addiction, albeit temporarily.

She couldn't collect much, but little sparks of residue on her tongue sent pulses of dopamine to her brain. Rachel shivered.

Quickly, snogging her own sister lost its desperate feeling. Rachel released Jodie's embrace as she licked her lips, trying to scoop more taste onto her tongue.

Jodie eyed her sister as she struggled with her addiction. Her head focused back on the task at hand.

"Glad you enjoyed some male seed. Now have I got your attention?"

Rachel licked her fingers as she nodded.

"Good. I can see how much you love dick. Master did a good job training you. This'll make our training easier."

"I just need cock..." Rachel argued. Her first taste only enraged her demand for more. She tried reaching her pussy but it was locked away. The girl just mashed her large tits and rubbed her nipples to ride the sexual feelings bursting inside her.

"I wouldn't bother, sis. I've tried getting over the edge, but it only makes it worse. We're just sluts, sister, and our feelings don't matter."

Rachel heard her sister's advice, but didn't pay it any attention. She tried to pry fingers inside her belt, but to no avail.

"I'm just a slut. I love cock!" Rachel informed her.

Jodie smiled in response. She knew her sister would require a lot of work.

"Let's work on your kneeling technique before the next customer comes. Kneel down next to the hole." Jodie ordered.

Rachel's hands tried to hold her tits, but she needed them for balance as she steadied herself. The blonde gripped the lip of the gloryhole, as her large tits rubbed against the hard wall.

Jodie laughed. Her sister had the body of a slut. Rachel had potential. It was her job to coach her. To become her mentor. Just as Master intended.

Jodie got to work.

"You'll be spending most of your time in this position, so you better get comfortable." She advised her. "Spread your knees and rest on your heels."

Jodie pushed Rachel further down and slapped her sister's thigh.

"This'll give you a nice, solid platform. You have bigger tits than me, so you'll be able to give titjobs whilst pleasuring the head. That's a bonus. For now, if they're in way, you may have to kneel higher to give your cocksucking lips a bit more reach. Might be uncomfortable but you'll get used to it."

"You were always jealous of me, Jodie." Rachel groped herself, confirming their size.

Jodie blinked, as her mind conjured up an adequate response to her sister's banter.

"Can't show off your boobs here, sis." She countered.

Rachel smiled. Her sister was still human.

As if on cue, they heard noises on the other side. The lighting turned red, as the windows shut them from the outside world. It was almost completely dark. Rachel peeked through the gloryhole but Jodie pulled her back.

"No sis...It's rude." Jodie whispered.

Both sisters were kneeled down by the gloryhole and waited. Rachel's mind thought of manhood. The thing that stuck out of a man's lap. It would soon poke through the hole just for her. It had felt like a lifetime since her last. Her nostrils sniffed male musk penetrating through the gap as she leaned closer.

Jodie eyed up her sister. So inexperienced. So desperate.

How many thousands of men had she blown by now? She couldn't tell.

Eventually the hard cock slipped through. Before Jodie had even the chance to instruct Rachel, the blonde had engulfed the cock head in her mouth. It jerked backwards, a little startled.

"Mmm" Rachel let out a satisfying whimper. The bitter taste washed over her tongue, and she devoured it. Her tits rubbed against the wall as she tried to force it further into her mouth.

"Eugh" Rachel gagged. She pulled out slightly, unable to sink her lips further towards the base. She hated gagging, but she was a slut, and she was desperate for cock. She needed it. She lived for it.

Jodie could only watch on, and cringe. This was not the way she wanted this to go. Her sister was doing it all wrong. The girl leapt forward, and with her outstretched arms, grabbed her sister's head and removed it from the man she was pleasuring. Rachel's mouth slipped over the head as her body flopped sideways.

Jodie's hands reached out towards the cock. She started stroking, as she turned her head towards her collapsed sister.

"That's not how you give a blowjob, sis! At all! You wait for me to tell you what to do!" She whispered angrily. Jodie never wanted to let customers down.

Teasing was out of the question. Jodie knew she would have to provide him what her sister had already begun.

She turned towards the hole and brought her face to the cock in front of her. She opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and planted it underneath the glistening shaft. She could taste her sister along the grooves of his veins as they pulsed on her tongue.

The cock responded. The man thrust forwards into the hole aggressively, but Jodie didn't back off. She allowed it to pass as far into her hole as he wished.

Rachel was mesmerised. She watched her sweet sister Jodie give a blowjob through a gloryhole. Her eyes darted from the cock to Jodie, and then back to the cock as her addiction yearned her forward.

Rachel sat back up and positioned herself next to her sister. Jodie tried to swat her away but the dick in her gob gave her a distinctive disadvantage.

Rachel's face buried itself inside the love triangle. She tucked herself underneath her sister's chin and stuck out her tongue underneath his genitals. The musky taste of his nutsack collected in her mouth. She licked around his balls, taking them in her mouth to suck.

Rachel groaned on him as her body spasmed in horny desperation. She felt so submissive. She loved it. Pleasuring men was her priority.

She knew her mind had been altered, but at this moment, Rachel didn't care.

The base of the cock rubbed against Rachel's forehead as her sister bobbed above her.

Jodie's lips slid down the shaft. She could feel her sister's head knocking against her chest beneath her, but she stood her ground. The cock's shaft was burning her lips as it thrusted up inside her. She pushed back, sinking the cock head into her throat as it invaded her with ease. She relaxed her mouth muscles as her lips touched the base, pushing her sister out of the way as she swallowed the penis whole.