Jodie's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's eyes snapped wide open as her vision focussed on her sister. The cock she was fighting for had completely vanished. Male grunts vibrated through the thin walls, in desperate pleasure with whatever Jodie was doing in her mouth. Her sister was deepthroating a cock. Rachel's face switched from utter disbelief to enviousness as Jodie stole the show.

Both sisters suddenly heard a knock on the wall. Only one of them knew what it meant.

Jodie slowly unsheathed the shaft from her lips as she slid upwards. Her hands grabbed hold of the pulsating cock in her hands and jerked it quickly. She kept the head in her mouth as she licked and sucked on his head. It pulsed. Jodie felt a liquid erupt in her mouth.

Rachel watched her sister intensely, as Jodie's throat gulped. She enjoyed the show as the dick fucked her sister's face aggressively. Like a man.

The blonde girl could still taste his sack on her tongue. It teased her. The girl was in heat. She desperately tried grabbing her big tits and ripping them apart. She found little relief as her cunt and mouth begged to be fucked. She needed cock, but she would have to wait.

Finally Jodie's thrashing calmed down to a gentle thrust from the unknown penis. Jodie slipped off as sex juices connected both through the hole. The strong smell of sex stunk the room as Rachel took a deep pleasurable sniff.

Jodie licked the shaft and sucked the head as she cleaned him. She paid attention to his balls as her hands covered themselves with any remaining evidence. The penis softened in her mouth as she toyed with it. Eventually the manhood was satisfied as it left the gloryhole.

The girls were back alone together. It was their first one. There would be many more.

Rachel was sitting on her knees. Her skin glistened in the red lighting as her chest rose and fell sharply. Her hands explored her own body, reliving the depravity in her mind.

She wasn't disgusted by her sister. Rachel loved it. She yearned for more.

"I'm just a slut and I...I love cock." She repeated under nervous breath. This was her mantra.

Jodie overheard her. She smiled.

"I'm just a slut, and my feelings don't matter," Jodie agreed.

The black haired girl turned away from the hole and towards Rachel. Her watching sister was a little startled, but she didn't move away as she felt Jodie's tits push against her own. Her sister's busy lips met Rachel's, and their mouths intertwined.

Jodie invited Rachel's tongue inside her. Quickly, a whole host of flavours washed on Rachel's lips as she tasted the evidence of her sister's cocksucking skills. It wasn't just sweaty man musk, but she could sense the globby texture of ejaculation on her taste buds, as Rachel explored deep into her sister's hole. Jodie hadn't swallowed much, she had kept some just for her. The sisters were a team.

Rachel toyed with the bitter mixture as it fed her addiction. Jodie slipped her sticky hand between their tongues as Rachel started sucking on her fingers. Rachel pretended it was cock as she licked up the cum from two digits together. She forced them deeper into her mouth to meet the front of her throat. She gagged.

"Don't worry, sis, we can work on that." She reassured Rachel, patting her on the back.

"Thnkmmm!" Her sibling tried showing her appreciation.

Eventually Jodie's hands were clean of sperm, and Rachel slipped off her sister. She took a deep breath and licked the outside of her mouth. But it wasn't enough. The blonde girl wasn't satisfied.

"I'm a slut! I need cock." She begged her sister. She banged against the hard floor with her foot.

"Stop that right now, sis. Do you want me to help you suck cock, or not?" Jodie quizzed, not that Jodie had any feelings on the matter. It was her master's wish. She would teach her sister either way.

"I want to know how to give blowjobs Jodie!" Rachel begged her sister. "I need to know what you just did...with a juicy cock in my mouth!" She cried. Her hands covered her face as she whimpered helplessly. The poor girl was struggling. No matter her needs of escaping, she really needed to pleasure men. It was so important to her right now. More than anything in the world.

"Repeat your mantra, sister!" Jodie encouraged her.

Rachel looked up.

"I'm just a slut. I love cock." Rachel repeated.

She sniffed through her nose, wiping away tears.

"Again."

"I'm just a slut. I love cock."

"Again."

"I'm just a slut. I love cock."

"Again!" Jodie snapped harshly.

"I'm just a slut. I love..." Rachel was interrupted. They heard a door slam on the other side.

Both knew it was time again. Rachel perked up beaming a delighted grin. She dived towards the hole again.

"Oh no, sis! Not like last time." Jodie shifted against her sister and took 'pole' position for herself.

"Please!" Rachel's eyes begged. Jodie wasn't buying it.

"You will watch and learn. You tease the customer first, not just head straight for the main course! I'll show you." Jodie instructed.

"But I need cock, Jodie!" Rachel argued.

"You will watch. I will demonstrate. When he finishes, he'll spill his seed inside my mouth and we can cum-swap together at the end. That's the deal."

Rachel imagined snogging her sister again. It didn't hold much appeal, but as long as cock juices were involved, she could accept that for now. She was determined to become a good cocksucker, and she was desperate to learn from her sister. Rachel nodded.

The limp penis presented itself. Rachel could only look on. She was desperate to plant her lips on it, but she withheld herself as her sister instructed.

Jodie faced Rachel. She smiled knowingly.

She was good at her job.

"Watch and learn, sis." She smiled, with a hint of pride.

Jodie's fingers delicately fondled the smooth skin and she gave it a teasing peck with her lips, all whilst gazing into Rachel's eager eyes.

Her sister's training had begun.