Joe & Evinne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evinne had a trick or two to remedy the situation similarly. Saying a blatant no, or an outright rejection would be a buzzkill. Evinne would rhetorically ask, in a sexy whisper, "Isn't this enough for you baby?", jiggling her melons or unbuckling her bra to release the twins, as she knew that he was an obvious tits-man. The visual stimulation would help push Joe over the edge many-a-times, but if it didn't work out, a little dirty talking usually did the trick. Asking Joe if her tits were big enough, willing him to come or telling him how wet and horny he was making her were her favourites and go-to, as his reactions often made her felt sexier and more desired than usual.

The reality of things was that if Joe had pressed the issue, she would have given him anything and everything in a heartbeat, including her virginity. It was an irony because if and only if Joe had insisted his way, would he still be the Joe that Evinne wanted?

12