Joe and the Machine

Story Info
Joe gets to jerk off in a room full of strangers.
2.9k words
4.45
15.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please remove all your clothes and lie back on the exam table," she said.

Now, I'm not shy or anything, but this was a bit awkward. "Gee, Doc. How about dinner first?" I joked, but began to pull my t-shirt over my head as I said it. Shoes, Socks, and pants were next. I glanced up at her and she was watching me disrobe with some interest. I could sense her looking at my chest and abs, and lower. She glanced up at me as I hesitated.

"All your clothes, please."

"Okay, okay." I slowly pulled down my bikini briefs (so much more comfortable) and tossed them on the pile. I stood up and allowed my nude self to sand in front of her. I was awkward, because my dick was flaccid. I felt some tingling, but that was all. Which is weird for me, because I love to be naked. I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist -- but never had much opportunity to put it to practice. Mostly I just fantasize about women seeing my naked body and enjoying the view. Not that I think I'm much to look at, but I have had a few compliments over the years.

She gestured me to the table, which I sat on and then swiveled around to lie on my back. I put both of my hands over my penis, to try to maintain the illusion of modesty. Mostly I was embarrassed by the limp dick.

"Are you allergic to anything?" she asked as she turned to the cabinets in the exam room.

"Just hay fever," I said.

"I'm going to give you some medicine, and it will take about five minutes to begin working."

I guess this was it. This was what I signed up for -- to be a human test subject in a research study. I knew better to ask what the drug was for -- the confidentiality forms I filled out were quite explicit on that matter. And I had to sign a non disclosure agreement that looked like it took a team of lawyer's years to put together.

She motioned to roll over, and when I did she jabbed me on the ass. Painful, but okay.

"Please lie on your back now and relax."

I rolled over and again covered my manhood.

"Please keep your hands to your sides," she said as she stood next to me. She was staring at my cock. Not even trying to hide it -- just staring at it. She turned to the counter, and came back with an iPad which she clicked on while she just watched me.

This was kinky, I admit, but I was more embarrassed and slightly annoyed than anything.

"So, do you mind telling me what you are looking for?" I asked.

"Just timing the drug reaction," she explained with her eyes locked on my cock.

Well, I guess there are worse ways to make a buck. I was actually getting paid quite a bit for this project. More than I normally make in a month at my job. So I didn't mind too much. I mean, it's not every day you get to be nude with a pretty lady watching your dick.

At that thought, I felt a twinge downstairs. I lifted up my head and saw my penis begin to stiffen and enlarge.

Her clicking increased on the iPad, and I glanced at her. She began to smile as my cock grew harder and harder.

Damn, it was happening fast too. I have not had an erection like that for a long time. And it was still growing.

Seemingly satisfied with the progress my cock was making, she sat down the pad, and pressed the button beside the door. The door opened and two very cute nurses came into the room. They each looked at my cock, and both of them smiled.

My mind began to race. What the hell was going on?

But before I could say anything, both nurses put on gloves, and then pulled out a tape measure. Very swiftly and professionally the nurse on the left took my hard dick in her hand and pointed it straight up. The other one leaned over and used the measure tape to measure my whole cock. Front, back, balls, girth, everything. I was getting even more excited as they moved my cock around, and I was beginning to really enjoy it.

Suddenly, it was all done, and the two nurses left. Just as the one who had been handling my penis closed the door she gave me a quick smile. That nearly sent me into orbit. I was beginning to feel very horny.

"I see you have accepted all the conditions to participate in our study," the doctor said to me as I lay there with a raging hard-on. Like she was discussing options for a new car, I see you opted for the sunroof.

"We are testing a new, um, recreational activity," she said with some hesitation.

"Recreational?"

"Well," she seemed to pause to collect her thoughts. "I see here you have an affinity for exhibitionism, but that you rarely ever participate in any open activities that could fall into this category."

"Sort of a closet exhibitionist, I suppose," I answered, fully aware that I was exhibiting the hell out of myself right then.

"Well, Joe," she said. "What if I told you that there were others just like you, and we have a new way for everyone to find stimulation and fulfillment, yet remain safe and anonymous?"

"Okay," I said.

She looked at me for a second, clearly deciding on something. I only had no idea what she was deciding.

"You will be our lead candidate in this study. It is important that you follow my instructions and keep yourself under control at all times." She finally said. So that was it. I was to be the primary subject.

"Whatever you say, Doc," I said with a smile.

(*)(*)

I soon found myself in a room, in a semi-reclined chair, with drapes all around me. I knew others were in the room as well. I could hear murmurs and shuffling of chairs. But all I could see was the curtains and the rather large monitor off to one side of me which was showing a simple logon screen.

The curtain swished back and the cute nurse who smiled at me came in, closing the drape behind her.

"So, you won the lottery today my friend," she said with a smile. She had her arms full of wires and various equipment. She pulled up a cart and began to attach diodes to my still-nude body.

"I hoped it would be you," she said softly as she pressed the cold patches to my chest, arms, and forehead. "I really like the look of you," she whispered as she began to attach diodes to my crotch. I noticed that she was looking at my still hard cock as she whispered this. Damn, that alone was worth the price of anything that might be coming up.

As it progressed, she had attached sensors all over my body, all streaming to a science looking gizmo on the cart beside my chair. I noticed that, despite my hard cock, that particular area was free of patches. Hmmm.

She finished as she aske me, "How do you feel?"

"Um, just a bit nervous and curious," I said.

"All will be revealed soon," she said as she reached down to run a single finger along my tender shaft.

As if on cue, the curtains parted and the doctor walked in. She glanced at the nurse disapprovingly as she caught the sight of her finger on my dick. However, she didn't say anything about it, so I guess it was okay.

"Okay, Joe," the doctor said. "We are going to do a simulation to test our new product."

"Hey, if it is that hard on shot you gave me, it is working just fine," I said, clearly becoming more comfortable with the nudity in front of the ladies.

"No, that is already a known stimulant," she said. "We are experimenting with a tactical response feedback mechanism via a networked interface."

"Huh?"

"Um, to put this simply and clearly," she started, "you will be the sender of, um, signals. The other participants will receive these signals as simulation via a new device we are testing."

I looked at the nurse with a quizzical expression.

She glanced at the doctor, who was clearly attempting to maintain a professional manner. I said, "please tell me what you mean. I am naked here with a huge boner, diodes all over my body and your talking in circles."

"Joe," the nurse said before the doctor could respond, "you will be stroking your penis -- masturbating -- and the other subjects will feel what you feel."

As she said this she brought out the final piece of equipment. Two rubber coated gloves with tons of wires attached to them.

She approached me and gestured for me to raise my arms. I did so, while my thoughts raced with the implications of what she said. She quickly fitted the glove on my left hand.

"So," I stammered, "I do the deed," gesturing with my free hand in an up and down motion, "and they feel it?"

"Exactly, honey," she said reaching across me for my right hand.

"How?"

The doctor caught up to the moment by then and attempted to answer me, "The gloves transmit the digital stimulation, and the electronic receptors will capture the internal stimulation to transmit the data to the subjects."

"Magic," whispered the nurse as she finished with my glove.

"I'm okay with magic," I said looking into the eyes of the nurse. She was very cute.

(*)(*)

It seemed like an eternity that I just reclined in that chair and wondered exactly how this was going to play out.

Suddenly, the screen went black catching my attention. But it simply stayed black.

The curtain parted and in came the doctor. She looked me up and down (still a marvelous hard-on) and seemed satisfied. She then took seat on a rolling stool just beside my head to the left of me.

"Joe," she started, "we want to begin the test now."

Suddenly the curtains began to part as if by magic.

I was beginning to feel nervous. What was about to happen?

The screen came alive with a video I already was very familiar with. It was a Cock Hero video and the opening screen was giving the requisite instructions.

"I want you to follow the line at the bottom the screen and manipulate yourself in time with the sequence."

"You mean jerk to the beat meter," I said finally understating her jargon.

"You got it."

As the curtains parted I saw what must have been twenty guys all on chairs like mine. Everyone was totally nude and they all were looking around. I noticed their faces had a look on confusion, but every guy had a big hard on thumping up.

I looked closer at the guy to my right. His dick was clearly visible, but he had a shiny look to it. As I looked closer, it became apparent there was a thin condom like covering on his penis, complete with a base that looked like silicone and two small wires coming out of the base. He was also covered in electrodes as we all were, but I assumed the cock-device was what was being tested here.

"Joe," the doctor said, catching my attention. "You must begin to manually stimulate now."

I glanced at the screen, and sure enough Cock Hero was pumping it's pound-your-meat meter.

I looked at the guys in the room, and slowly moved my right hand up to my cock shaft. I wrapped the glove around my base, and gave a good up and down.

To my surprise, each cock in the room twitched with my hand. It was amazing.

I stroked my shaft again, more forcefully this time.

Again, each guy twitched and a few groaned out loud. I was beginning to realize the power I literally held in my gloved-hand.

I turned to the video and began to lightly stroke to the beat.

Every guy in the room was thrusting their penises up with my strokes. Yet, not a single guy was touching his dick. Amazing.

I saw the beat meter increase, and I similarly increased my tempo. A few of the guys were really beginning to thrust and moan now.

This was so intense. I was completely exposed to the world, stroking my dick, and men were getting off on it. Incredible.

I continued to stroke to the beat, and every guy was coming close to the edge as I masturbated to the video.

Half of my attention was on the screen, but the rest of the time I was watching my -- partners? What do you call a group of guys who are feeling all your sensations as you jerk off? Comrades?

I noticed the guy across the room was staring at me. He had figured it out, and was watching me stroke as he thrust his member up and down with my gloved hands. I was fascinated by his big penis which was thrumming to the beat of my hand. Trying something new, I reached down with my left hand and cupped my balls.

Suddenly his eyes widened and he leaned his head back as he felt the intensity of my hand on his balls.

Just then one of the fellows to my left began to thrash about. I looked at his cock just as it became obscured with a white liquid. He came in the machine as I kept stroking and sending him over the edge.

"Stop, please," the doctor said. The video was at a break point anyway, so I let my hands fall to my sides.

The nurses went to the guy who came and removed his diodes and penis sheath. He looked over at the rest of us with a sheepish grin, but never spoke a word.

I looked at the other guys, and the expressions ranged from frustration to ecstasy. I thought to myself that this was going to be a big hit in the market of sex toys. Who knew a lab experiment would be this exciting?

Soon, the doctor returned to her post and we began round two. This one was more intense and involved some fantastic blowjobs on the screen. I was pounding my cock, watching the fellas react to my strokes and getting very excited by the women on the screen as they slurped big dicks into wet, waiting mouths. So very hot!

By the time that round finished, we had lost another four guys. Now were down to only fourteen and myself. I was determined to hold out until the end of the video, but I had to admit this was fucking intense.

(*)(*)

Final round. I was panting for breath as I stroked my penis to all the room. Now there were only three of us remaining, and of course the stud across from me had lasted the whole time. I was concentrating on his dick now as I stroked to the beat of the video.

Cumshots were splashing on tits on the screen, and my hard cock felt exquisite in my hand as I masturbated my cock.

Just as I was beginning to think I could not hold out much longer, the cute nurse and her friend began to cross the room towards me. She looked me in the eyes and turned to the other nurse. They both were looking my way as they began to kiss.

This was definitely designed to send me into orgasm. I watched her hand creep up to cup the breast of her partner and begin to massage it. Between them I could still see my nemesis, his big dick trusting as I twirled my cock head and pounded my shaft.

I was about to cum, when suddenly the other guy on my left arched his back and let out a lout moan as he spilled his semen into the sheath.

I looked past the two hot nurses as they kept kissing, and met the eyes of the stud on the other side of the room. I knew that my ministrations to my cock were being felt inside his body, and more specifically his penis. I focused on his dick, visible between the nurses moaning in pleasure and I mentally sent a signal to cum in a huge eruption. Starting at the base of my cock, and rapidly flowing up to the tip I imagined just how good it would feel to shoot cascades of hot, pulsing cum across my body. Or better yet, shoot it all over the girls standing ten feet away.

Just as I imagined it, his cock erupted, completely shooting off the sheath covering his penis. He continued to thrash and moan as cum shot up, only to splash on his nude body a second later.

That was my cue. I could no longer hold it back and I moaned loudly as I shot my own load in similar fashion. I have never had such an intense orgasm. I held the eye contact of the cute nurse as I shot load after load all over my legs, chest, and even into my eye. Damn.

I had no idea I could keep cumming like that. She smiled at me, and I looked past her to see my comrade who was laying back totally spent with the tip of his penis still twitching in response.

I looked over at the doctor, who seemed to be in a state of shock.

"Good enough?" I asked.

(*)(*)