Joe Parrot

Story Info
Carole is taught two lessons by an imaginary friend.
4.9k words
4.55
8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Carole and I am an idiot.

I wasn't always an idiot. I grew up in a suburban neighborhood with lots of kids my age. We did all the typical kid events; birthday parties, sleepovers, soccer, and all that stuff.

As much as I liked playing with my friends, I also enjoyed time alone where I could play with my imaginary friend whom I had named Joe Parrot. Joe did whatever I wanted him to do and for that reason, we never got into fights. He was the perfect friend.

Looking back, I can see that my parents were good about Joe Parrot's presence in my life. They never discouraged me from having an imaginary friend but at the same time, they didn't fuel my desire to be with him. They just waited, knowing that kids grow out of these things.

And I did, at some point, leave him behind. To be honest I don't remember losing Joe Parrot. I never mourned his death or got into a big fight where he stomped off to oblivion. One day he just left.

Fast forward through high school and college. I was living alone in an apartment on the 14th floor of a city that I won't name here. I had moved to the city to take on my first job only months before and knew very few people. My only friends were work acquaintances all of whom lived elsewhere in the city or the local suburbs.

I was, and still am, a closet submissive punishment freak. I have been that way ever since those hormones kicked in that turned me into a sexual being. My fantasies usually are about me being humiliated and/or punished in some creative manner.

Looking back, living by myself was not a great idea. I should have looked for a place with a roommate but my job afforded me to live alone so I thought that would be best. Once I was settled in my apartment, boredom set in big time as did my fantasies. It was then that Joe Parrot returned to my life.

I talked with Joe Parrot often during those lonely days and nights. I rationalized that, like me, he had changed since we were kids. He was no longer willing to do whatever I wanted. It was the opposite. Joe Parrot was here to control me

Joe Parrot told me that if I didn't take care of my home I would be punished. A dish left in the sink on a Friday night would result in a self-spanking on Saturday morning followed by thirty minutes of corner time with my pants and undies around my ankles and my hands clasped behind my head. Joe Parrot didn't care if the blinds were left open allowing people in the next building the opportunity to witness my punishments.

Joe Parrot was mostly around on the weekends and would often wake me in the morning to admonish me for some misdeeds done during the week.

Below are two accounts of incidents where Joe Parrot chose to punish me

PUNISHMENT 1. THE BUS RIDE

"Carole," he said one Saturday just as I was waking all warm and cuddly under my covers. "Don't you think that making fun of your coworker's outfit yesterday was mean-spirited?"

The previous day a girl on my team had worn a pair of pants that were way too tight along with a top that showed off her rather fat breasts. I commented to another coworker that she looked like she was going to explode out of her clothes. I even made a comment suggesting that people around her could be wounded when her buttons flew off at high speeds.

"Yes sir. It wasn't appropriate to talk about her like that," I responded internally. I found that I always called Joe Parrot sir these days.

"How would you feel if someone was talking about you like that?" he asked.

"My body could handle those clothes," I replied defensively.

"That's not what I asked you."

I knew it wasn't what he was asking and I knew that I was wrong joking about the girl. "I would be hurt," I replied contritely.

"Good," my imaginary friend replied. "You should have felt that way and today you are going to get a dose of humiliation to remind you not to make fun of others."

Since Joe Parrot was actually in my head, I knew what he was going to say next. Still, I was shocked by his next command.

"As punishment for your poor choices yesterday you are going on a bus trip today..."

"No, Please!"

"No arguing Carole. Today you will ride the bus downtown wearing tight jeans and your wide arm loose fit tank top. You will wear nothing under your top."

I felt a sudden rush of humiliation along with a warmth between my legs that required my fingers to reach under the covers to feel the dampness that was suddenly gathering inside me.

"No, Carole," Joe Parrot said sharply. "Up and out of bed NOW!"

Whenever Joe Parrot yelled I moved quickly. I shed my covers and jumped from the bed ready to follow whatever instruction was to come next.

"Off with your nightshirt you little slut."

I pulled my oversized tee shirt over my head leaving me stark naked. I saw myself in the full-length mirror across the room and even though I was alone, I felt ashamed.

"To your closet," he commanded.

I moved to my closet in a robot-like fashion and started to open a drawer to pull out some undies. I was stopped as I touched the handle.

"No underwear today, Carole."

Dejected, I turned away from the drawer and went for my tightest pair of jeans. Wiggling my naked ass, I slid them on and felt the rough pants tight against my throbbing pussy.

"Now the top, Carole. You know which one."

I did know which top I needed to wear. It was a shirt that I wore often to the gym over a sports bra. I dug it out of a drawer and pulled it over my head letting it fall loosely around me.

I've always liked my breasts. Some women have gigantic boobs that guys can't help but notice. I'm not that girl. I'm fairly small but not flat-chested and can get away braless when I want to without my little ladies drooping down in front.

Today though I wasn't sure how much I would like my breasts. It might be better to be flat-chested.

I went to my mirror and stared at myself. I first noticed the hint of camel toe between my legs. It wasn't too bad but I knew it could get worse if I swelled even a little bit. I was also keenly aware that if dampness started between my legs, it might show through my jeans, leaving me in a most embarrassing situation.

And then I looked up at my top and started to panic. Turning sideways I had a clear view of side boob. Lots of side boob. Too much side boob! The front was almost as bad. The low-cut neck and the loose fabric would tell everyone that I was naked under the shirt. I leaned forward just a bit and there they were. Nipples! I quickly stood tall. Good posture would be my friend today.

I started to take off my slutty outfit, wanting to get back into bed where I could masturbate myself to an especially exquisite orgasm but Joe Parrot had other plans for me.

"No Carole," he said firmly. "Out the door - NOW."

I turned and headed toward the door. I looked at the hall closet as I walked by wanting to grab a sweater or a coat but I knew I would be rebuked for it. Instead, I grabbed my wallet, pulled out my bus pass and ID, and squeezed them into the pocket of my too-tight jeans.

I didn't hear Joe Parrot as I walked toward the bus. I just kept saying to myself, "Head up, shoulders back, good posture." Normally I don't look at people as I walk the streets. Today I made an extra effort to keep my eyes focused and straight ahead. If anyone was giving me strange looks I didn't want to know about it.

As I rounded the corner and came to the bus stop. I saw a group of boys, all much younger than me coming my way. I could see their eyes light up as the group walked by and heard raucous laughter as they passed. Words like tits, cunt, and ass floated behind them informing others to look my way.

I dared to look down at myself as I stood at the bus stop my hardened nipples were poking through the thin fabric of my shirt and my boobs were almost completely visible through the wide arm openings. I immediately brought my arms up and crossed them over my chest.

"Arms down," came a voice from inside my head. Joe Parrot was back.

"No!" I said silently. "I can't do it."

"Well then, what are you going to do about your pants," he asked.

I looked down. My lady parts were pressing hard against my jeans causing a large camel toe. At the same time, I became aware of the fluids that were now flowing into my pants and starting down my legs. I couldn't see anything soaking through but I wasn't sure if the people around me had a better view.

I wanted to put one arm down to cover my most private area but couldn't seem to move.

At that moment the downtown bus arrived. I carefully boarded a rather crowded bus. I ride the bus every day and am used to crowds. There were no seats available so I reached up to grab a straphanger as the bus started up. It took a brief moment before I realized the mistake I had made. With my arm up in the air I was pulling my shirt up on my shoulder and the wide arm holes were now putting my entire left breast on display. To make matters worse, if I dropped my hand down I would have nothing to hold on to and would certainly fall into someone as the bus rattled down the street. I stood with my breast practically hanging out until it reached the next stop. I quickly grabbed a seat from an exiting passenger and quietly rearranged myself so that my boobs were as tucked in as possible in this horrible excuse for a shirt.

As instructed by Joe Parrot, I took the bus to a downtown stop. I'm sure that he would have wanted me to walk around a bit but he wasn't saying to do that so I immediately boarded a bus for a ride back uptown. I easily found a center-facing seat and sat up straight with my arms tight at my side and my legs closed tight hoping no one would notice me.

It didn't turn out that way.

Just after I sat down a man boarded the bus and instead of sitting in one of the empty seats he opted to grab the strap just over my head.

The guy was older than me. He was a nicely dressed gentleman in a collared shirt and tan pants. I guessed that he had been doing some weekend work in town and now was on his way home. Most likely a wife and kid were awaiting his arrival.

I knew why he was standing where he was. From my many commutes, I learned that guys liked to stand where they can get a good look at some girl. This guy had most likely seen me at the stop and found an excellent spot right over me.

As the bus started moving, I noticed that his shirt was monogrammed with the initials JP. Joe Parrot?! In my head, he was the personification of my imaginary friend. He was here, on this bus, to torture me.

I looked up at him and imagined him talking to me. "Lean forward, Carole," I heard him say.

I didn't want to do that. Leaning forward would give him a full view down my shirt.

"I said, lean forward!" he repeated. "If you don't move I will make you do this whole ride again."

I leaned my body forward and saw the man adjust his stance. I could tell he was now looking directly down my shirt. He had a full view of my breasts and probably my belly below. I looked away from him and closed my eyes. If I didn't see him, maybe he would disappear. It didn't work. I could feel his eyes on my breasts. It was like he had a laser that was burning me in that should-be-private place. And that burn continued up my chest and neck until my face was burning red as well. I kept my hands at my sides even though I wanted nothing more than to bring them up and press them against my shirt to block his view.

And then Joe Parrot spoke again. "Spread your legs, Carole"

"No, no, I cannot do that. He is too close to me."

"Do it, Carole, now!"

Slowly I felt my legs part until I was sitting more like a man than a woman. My pussy pressed tight against my jeans as I felt my vagina open to him. The dampness that had been kept within me now flowed even more so onto my thighs. I glanced down and was mortified to see the telltale signs of my heightened sexual state showing between my legs.

I looked up at the man in front of me. He had noticed the movement of my legs and his attention was now on my crotch. I didn't know which was worse, having him look down my shirt at my naked breasts or having him stare at my crotch as the wetness seeped through my jeans.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bus coming to a stop. More people boarded and the aisle was filling with people. The man took advantage of the movement around him to step closer to me. He was now happily standing in between my legs. I couldn't close them even if I wanted to.

I refused to look up at the man so I stared straight ahead but now I was so close to his crotch that my nose was almost on his pants. Glancing down just a bit I could see the outline of what appeared to be a rock solid fully erect penis. His proximity to my crotch along with his direct view of both of my tits was having a wondrous effect on the man. Perhaps I should have been proud of my ability to arouse this stranger. Instead, I was filled with humiliation and a feeling of perviness that covered my whole body.

And then the bus swerved causing all those standing to shuffle just a bit. My 'friend' took full advantage of this sudden movement and purposely fell forward, his left hand landing firmly on my right breast, while his leg brushed my crotch. I felt a little squeeze before he pulled his hand away.

He looked at me and gave me a shy smile. There wasn't even an 'I'm sorry' or 'excuse me.' Just a smile as if he wanted me to thank him for the pleasure of being felt up.

"God damn you, Joe Parrot!" I yelled inside my head." "If you had only said you were sorry we both could have written this off as an accident. But you didn't. Instead, you blatantly touched me." I had felt my nipples harden and my pussy swell further at his touch. I hated thinking that my forever imaginary friend had done this to me.

To make everything worse, I was now worried that I would be getting off the bus before him and that he might choose to get off with me and follow me home. Fortunately, he departed at the stop just before mine.

Once he was gone I found myself breathing for the first time since the ride began. I wasn't about to let Joe Parrot or anyone tell me what to do at this point. I closed my legs and crossed my arms over my chest. And when I exited the bus I ran all the way home.

The elevator was empty and I arrived home without being spotted by a neighbor. Once I was safe inside my apartment, I called for my imaginary friend, "You humiliated me today, Joe Parrot. That was awful."

"Yes, Carole my dear. That was the point. You needed to be put to shame as a punishment for the way you degraded that nice young lady at work yesterday. I think that you did a fine job of humbling yourself today. You may now take off those clothes and climb into your bed."

I smiled, knowing what was coming next. I hurried out of my embarrassing clothes and tossed my naked body into my bed where I let my fingers travel down my body. They started at my breasts, feeling my nipples that had been spied on by a group of boys at the bus stop, prominently displayed on the bus and groped by a pervy man whom I prayed I would never see again. My fingers then crawled down my stomach to my clit which had been wet for the entire morning and was aching for my touch. I closed my eyes and thanked Joe Parrot for the amazing orgasm that I was about to experience.

PUNISHMENT 2. A WALK IN THE PARK

Sometimes Joe Parrot acted randomly. He chose to make me do things for no apparent reason except to embarrass me. One fall Sunday morning he woke me with a command.

"Get up out of bed, Carole," he ordered.

I was barely awake having slept for at least eight hours straight. I stumbled out from below my warm comfy covers and stood at attention ready to follow whatever was to come next.

"It's a beautiful day, Carole. Go get dressed. You need to go for a walk in the park," he continued.

I looked out the window. It was, in fact, a nice day. The sun was shining and a light breeze barely moved the flag on the building across the street. Joe Parrot was correct. I should go for a walk.

However, Joe Parrot never gives me a completely enjoyable command and I became aware of his plans for me as soon as I was instructed not to stop in the bathroom on my way to my closet.

I am proud of the fact that I have a strong bladder. I've always been that way. At concerts, I could hold it in while friends stood in long lines waiting to relieve themselves. I could have several drinks at a club and dance my ass off before finding my way to the ladies' room.

I threw on a short sleeve top and a pair of light jeans. At the door, I found my new running shoes and decided they would be most comfortable for this walk.

My building was quiet this early in the morning. No one was on the elevator and the lobby was empty. I walked out the door onto the city street and felt the warmth of the sun and a breeze that signaled fall was here and that colder days were ahead.

I passed by the little deli where I often get tea or a bagel. For the first time that morning, I thought about the fact that I hadn't peed before leaving the apartment. There was a bathroom in the store that I had used on occasion and I thought about going in and using it now.

I didn't. Instead, I continued toward the park.

I walked about a block to the park's entrance and as usual, when I step into the grassy area I felt a sense of calm. It was a pleasant change from the urban center where I spent most of my time. I followed the usual path that took me up a hill into a nice wooded area. While I enjoyed the sights and sounds of the early morning, I was also aware that I needed to pee. I passed a couple walking in the opposite direction and then looked around. Could I hide behind a tree somewhere and relieve myself? Others had surely done that in the quiet of this trail.

Two things stopped me from doing that. First I was scared that somebody might see me. That nice couple had just walked by. Who knew who else might be lurking around? The second reason was Joe Parrot. I knew he was nearby and would have something to say about my choice. There would certainly be another punishment for peeing in the park.

As I continued my walk, I started to think about the heaviness in my bladder and my need to pee. I told myself that I needed to walk quickly to the end of this trail and then circle to take the shorter path home. It would be a shorter trip than turning back. And I could stop at the deli if I really needed to.

Joe Parrot was in my head as I came to the opening. "It's a lovely morning you should visit the fountain," he said.

To my right, I saw the trail that would take me home. To my left was an opening with a large fountain shooting high into the sky where the water fell splashing into the water below.

I obeyed Joe Parrot and turned toward the fountain. People were sitting along the sides and I wondered if any of them had to pee as badly as I did.

The breeze was blowing the water from the fountain and I felt a light mist as I approached it which did nothing but make matters worse. I was beginning to panic now. Pee was starting and I could feel the dampness in my underwear. I looked down at myself and was relieved to see no noticeable stains.

It was time to go home.

I hurried away from the fountain and the sounds of the water and started following the trail which would lead me home. I made it about around the first bend on the trail before it happened.

It started slowly. I felt a wetness in my panties that I knew was urine. I stepped off the trail and unbuttoned my pants thinking that I could stoop down and go in the woods. There wasn't time. Before I knew it, the floodgates opened and a warm itchy liquid was filling my undies and working its way down my thighs and legs. I looked down and saw that my light jeans were now multi-colored with darkness starting at my crotch and going down the inside of my legs. I looked to the ground and saw the puddles that I had created on the side of the path.

12