Joe Parrot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just up the trail, I plopped myself down on a small metal bench. I looked at the new shoes that I feared were ruined. My shoes and socks had captured a lion's share of the pee that was now soaking into my toes. I thought about taking them off and trying to wring out my socks but I quickly realized that the effort would be fruitless.

Instead, I stood to begin what would be a long trek home. Before leaving I looked down at the bench. Pee from my pants had pooled on the seat. I thought of some tired walker stopping for a rest and suddenly finding herself sitting in my urine. I couldn't leave the bench like this but didn't know what to do. I leaned over and tried to push the pee off the bench with my hands but only ended up worse. The pee just spread out on the seat and the stinking liquid was now dripping from my fingers. Without thinking I wiped my hands on my shirt and now it was wet too.

There was nothing else I could do so I started walking home. I felt like a cowboy who was just off his horse. My legs were wide as I tried to make my way through the park in my dirty clothes.

Somewhere along the way home, I must have also put my hands in my hair. I felt the stink radiating around my neck and shoulders. Fortunately, I saw a few people on the trail. Those that I did pass hurried by as they stared at me. I guessed that I smelled as bad as I looked.

Things went from bad to horrible as I exited the park. The few people who were on the streets earlier now had multiplied threefold. It was a nice day and all the city folk were out enjoying the fall weather. I heard both rude comments and giggles as I did the humiliating walk back.

Outside my building, I noticed that I was still dripping urine from my pants and shoes. I looked back and could see the shoe prints where I had been walking. Going inside was going to be problematic.

I couldn't stand around outside where people were watching me so I made a quick decision. Just a couple of steps inside was a doorway to the emergency stairwell. I could duck in there and do the fourteen-floor climb to the safety of my apartment. This would also keep me out of the elevator which would certainly lead to more embarrassment.

I dashed inside trying to leave as few footprints as possible then slipped in the door and started up the stairs. The pee was drying by this point and my legs were starting to itch. Once in an enclosed space, I realized how bad I smelled. Wafts of pee were radiating from my body. My undies had soaked themselves all the way up onto my ass. My hands, hair, and shirt smelled. I was covered in itchy dirty smelly urine and there was nothing I could do about it.

Fourteen flights is a long climb. I was not only itchy and wet, I was tired from all the humiliation I had felt this morning. I continued to plod my way up the steps until I came to a sudden halt somewhere between the sixth and seventh floors.

I heard voices above me. There were people in the stairwell! It sounded like two people; a boy and a girl giggling with each other. As I quietly tiptoed up I could see their feet on the stairs. It was two young lovers who were most likely sneaking away from their parents to find time to be alone. On any other day, I would have found this cute. Today they were another humiliation to endure.

I decided I would walk quickly past them and not make a big deal about my pants and shoes being covered in urine.

As I got closer they suddenly quieted most likely thinking that they were going to get caught on the stairwell. I don't know if they smelled me or saw me but as I approached them I saw a look of disgust on their faces. I held my head up and with an, "Excuse me," I brushed past them and continued my journey home. As I passed the seventh-floor door I wondered if I got any of my pee on them. I didn't care at this point.

On the twelfth floor, I remembered that there was no thirteenth floor and that I was almost home. That God for the superstitious!

Within moments I was inside my door - in the safety and privacy of my own home. Only Joe Parrot was there to greet me.

"You did well today, Carole," he said. "Perhaps you learned a lesson from this morning."

"What the fuck could I have learned from this?" I asked.

He laughed long and hard and I knew that he was laughing at me, not with me. "I could tell you that this was a lesson in humility and given you a big talk about how you should treat others. But that's not the case. Today I was just fucking with you. If there is a lesson to be learned it's that you will always do whatever I say no matter how degrading it is."

I knew it was true. I was enslaved to Joe Parrot. When he told me to jump, I jumped.

"Now go take a shower. You stink!" He added.

I stepped into my bathroom and kicked off my ruined shoes then carefully removed the rest of my clothing and put them in the sink. I would deal with them later.

As the shower poured over my naked and soiled body, I reached down between my legs to where the flooding had begun. The humiliation of the day was washing away as I rubbed myself and soon I had a different feeling there. The dampness wasn't urine but it was a sign that a magnificent orgasm was about to flow from my toes to my head.

I love Joe Parrot.

POSTSCRIPT

Hearing voices in your head can be a sign of a serious psychological problem. If you are hearing voices and they are telling you to hurt yourself or others, you should seek professional help immediately.

Also, guys, please be polite to women on busses!

12